Author Topic: Anyone try Eutropin gh?  (Read 18434 times)

whitewidow

Re: Anyone try Eutropin gh?
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2012, 03:12:13 AM »
no... i said i don't order anything online because customs here make australias customs look like they're clueless. and even if i could order, i'd buy it from someone i personally know. not someone online.

all i said about the price is that it is high.

Well I recall you saying you had tried it and it was pharma grade HGH. and made blue tops seem bunk, and the right price was about 3-4$ a IU. buselmo I know you are not around iran but do the persians still make the alhavi anadrol or the iran Test E amps?  do see these products as much? what do you know about whats going on in iran regarding AAS production? or do they just still spend all their time turning opiates into heroin there?

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2012, 03:13:47 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2012, 03:15:53 AM »
Are you suggesting WW would smoke a pole for a kit of humatrope,

NO, not me I have some money I don't have to do any gay shit for HGH. derek anthony on the other hand probably would. schmoe buster might to! I don't know his money status-JK

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
Well I recall you saying you had tried it and it was pharma grade HGH. and made blue tops seem bunk, and the right price was about 3-4$ a IU. buselmo I know you are not around iran but do the persians still make the alhavi anadrol or the iran Test E amps?  do see these products as much? what do you know about whats going on in iran regarding AAS production? or do they just still spend all their time turning opiates into heroin there?

i'll send my spies to go check...
LOOOOOOOOOOL  ;D

I don't have a damn clue.
the old abu raihan is extinct. 2 years ago... gone... last batches were just oil with nothing in it.
as far as alhavi, i've never seen it before in my life. I've only been in the gear game since 2005... and that's a couple of years after all the good stuff went bye bye (or so i hear)... as i said before, there are 3 guys in my region who go out, get the stuff, and bring it back here to sell it... they stick with the same brand and i think they get it from the same supplier.
although, I got news of a qatari guy who wanted to be in the game but he got greedy from the get go and people found out... basically had connections in china, went there to make his own brand, todl the chinese to fill it up with no more than 50 mg and write 300 mg per ml on the label... chinese had no problem with that. but it never even reached here... word went out quick on what he was trying to do.
that's why i tell you guys to be careful. anyone can label shit the way they want in china... anyone!

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2012, 10:50:17 PM »
i'll send my spies to go check...
LOOOOOOOOOOL  ;D

I don't have a damn clue.
the old abu raihan is extinct. 2 years ago... gone... last batches were just oil with nothing in it.
as far as alhavi, i've never seen it before in my life. I've only been in the gear game since 2005... and that's a couple of years after all the good stuff went bye bye (or so i hear)... as i said before, there are 3 guys in my region who go out, get the stuff, and bring it back here to sell it... they stick with the same brand and i think they get it from the same supplier.
although, I got news of a qatari guy who wanted to be in the game but he got greedy from the get go and people found out... basically had connections in china, went there to make his own brand, todl the chinese to fill it up with no more than 50 mg and write 300 mg per ml on the label... chinese had no problem with that. but it never even reached here... word went out quick on what he was trying to do.
that's why i tell you guys to be careful. anyone can label shit the way they want in china... anyone!

thanks for the update on the Iran Test E amps I wondered if those were still made. alhavi anadrol was available after 2005! I have not seen it in the last few years but it was def around 2005 and after. not sure when it dissapeared. so what brands do you see? and didnt you mention one guy on the outdoor stage of that contest just filled vials with oil with no test in it?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »
damn so all the iran test E amps out now are fake>  would not suprise me,,,,how about nile and karachi susts i never see those fuckers around anymore,,,used to use them back in the day.  shame that there are now bunk icns floating around too