Author Topic: All the hate on test is there anyone that likes test on here anymore?  (Read 9774 times)

chess315

I do realise that test is not necessary and so forth and it can make you bloofy but I think the one sided against test argument is a little unfounded. Test is cheap and fills you out and doesnt cause side affect and gives good strength gains imo if i had to choose one steroid it would still be test I dont compete or never intend to just my thoughts. Nearly every other steroid has some sort of draw back as does test water weight. For all the arguments you can find of monsters not taking test you can find arguments of monsters that love test?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: All the hate on test is there anyone that likes test on here anymore?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:40:08 PM »
I think it's the best steroid to run alone, but that's just my opinion.

I do know that the largest and strongest men i ever trained with took shitloads of it.

Out of all the years of using AAS, Test and Tren were the only 2 compounds that gave me that lean carved look.  Deca and EQ always bloated me up something crazy.

I have been 6% BF on 1500mg of Test E with zero AI.  Just a strict diet and cardio routine.  Test never bloated me up and all the top NPC guys i trained with for years always used at least a gram of Test in every cycle.

Now i think there is some good info getting passed around by guys like buselmo, and believe me, there is a REASON why HG Deca and Primo are so expensive.  ;)

Either way, if you aren't going PRO, just stick to what is cheapest IMO.

Just my .02

Good luck.

8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 12:59:11 PM »
i love test and wouldnt run a cycle without it TBH, I have backed off the amount of test I use during cycle but still present and by no means slacking on it lol  I try and ekep diet in check, not going crazy on bad foods, sodium etc, things that will cause bloat but I do have to run a AI cause im very gyno prone and since im using NPP even have to use prami, cant use tren or deca/npp without a progesterone supplement, sucks but thats part of the game hehe
muscle

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 01:16:02 PM »
I think it's the best steroid to run alone, but that's just my opinion.

I do know that the largest and strongest men i ever trained with took shitloads of it.

Out of all the years of using AAS, Test and Tren were the only 2 compounds that gave me that lean carved look.  Deca and EQ always bloated me up something crazy.

I have been 6% BF on 1500mg of Test E with zero AI.  Just a strict diet and cardio routine.  Test never bloated me up and all the top NPC guys i trained with for years always used at least a gram of Test in every cycle.

Now i think there is some good info getting passed around by guys like buselmo, and believe me, there is a REASON why HG Deca and Primo are so expensive.  ;)

Either way, if you aren't going PRO, just stick to what is cheapest IMO.

Just my .02

Good luck.

8)

agree, even though would love to try something like tren, eq, deca cycle w/out test, with 8iu-10iu gh some orals here and there but keep hearing that low test is bad for you so why not to pin at least 250/wk ?
g2g

chess315

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 01:25:26 PM »
my thoughts are most the time taller people that aren,t built for body building tend to do better on high test as bloat is some what welcome to feel out them out. Short compact people which have good genetics to bodybuild prolly not as much. Yes as far as looking like a pretty boy or being big and strong test is more then fine alone even high dose I think. I dont know about stepping on stage as i have never done it.

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 01:30:50 PM »
yep test def build quality physique!!

chess315

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 01:33:43 PM »
yep test def build quality physique!!

thats not tests fault there

chess315

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 01:38:33 PM »
 yes I agree busselmo and disgusted are 2 of the best posters ever I read their post many times over. I think really with steroids it boils down to taste and goals. Most here even though they want to be massive are never going to step on a stage in a serious manor. And for practicality test is hard to beat if you just want to put on mass and be strong. Deca and eq may or may not be better. But for the hobbiest that loves lifting weights and training heavy test makes you strong and going to the gym fun. I have no doubts high dose tren is superior but we all know the drawbacks to that. Wheres slinpimps views isnt he a heavy test user?  If i was not to use test I think the way to do it would be dbol deca but there you have the orals problems.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
i only use test when im pretty lean. just to thicken me up some. 4-8 week at a time.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 03:26:40 PM »
ive been on 500 mg test e for some time now still around 7-8 % lol

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:52:09 PM »
Do you guys think that taking test at trt dosages, 200mg every 5 days, will still cause a bloody soft look or does this happen more at 1000mg+ dosages?

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
the ONLY reason why I don't take that much test these days is because I try to control my bitch tits

off-season I love high doses of test since it's cheap

but my favorite stack is definitly Tren + Equipoise with no test at all when going for the lean look

chess315

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 11:10:04 PM »
Do you guys think that taking test at trt dosages, 200mg every 5 days, will still cause a bloody soft look or does this happen more at 1000mg+ dosages?
I think some people can run 2grams with no anti e or gh and look pretty lean I have seen it. It just depends. One thing about test it makes you strong and makes lifting weights fun not that its important for bodybuilding but most of us are not really bodybuilding per say  mise well have fun.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 01:59:28 AM »
Currently on week 6 Running high dose test + eq. I'm strong and my joints are actually getting slight relief, I
 Guessing from holding so much water. Definately have acne but everything gives me acne. Strangely, I think the eq is making my erections not as intense. With deca and tren I was horny as ever, but the only times I've gone limp was running eq, must be a blood pressure issue.

So don't always believe the Internet fundamentals and most importantly try thIngs for yourself.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 02:47:22 AM »
Test is a must. I dont think using large amoun ts of it is smart. that is why I like just 250mg-500mg Test E or 300mg Test prop a week along with your other AAS.I still believe test should be the base of every cycle

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 03:39:58 AM »
Im another test "hater" i still would use it as a base at 350-500mg/week max.
Boundary Breaker

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 03:48:48 AM »
A toyota corolla is a good car... relatively cheap, good MPG, reliable... but i wouldn't expect to get laid driving in that thing.

that's how i look at test  :)

test... better than nothing, but should be your last choice if you have other options/funds available  ;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 05:56:14 AM »
A toyota corolla is a good car... relatively cheap, good MPG, reliable... but i wouldn't expect to get laid driving in that thing.

that's how i look at test  :)

test... better than nothing, but should be your last choice if you have other options/funds available  ;D

talk us about having those funds... :D ;D
Boundary Breaker

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 06:23:24 AM »
Would love to use it but my tits will end up looking like Pamela Anderson's after an 8 week cycle. I'm very prone to gyno sadly  :(

For some reason Tren and the odd Dbol works better for me.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 08:23:54 AM »
As others said, it is goal dependent.

IMO, test is best for:
-people concerned with strength and not looks. Test is a cheap and easy AAS to blast with.
-those concerned with health. I think all other AAS are worse for you than testosterone, mainly because test is the only AAS your body makes naturally. There are studies showing that deca and primo and some other anabolics are harder on the cardiovascular system than test.
-people that like the mental effects of AAS. Test seems to make people feel on top of the world, probably because it increases dopamine.

I personally don't care for test. I wouldn't use it all if it weren't for the fact that your body needs a small amount of testosterone for other functions completely unrelated to muscle growth/strength.
I was doing cycles with no test at all, and noticed I was feeling a little 'off' mentally, so I added in 150mg of enanthate a week... problem was solved within a day.
Reading posts from Disgusted and Buselmo, as well as looking at pics of golden age BB'ers and current middle eastern guys, is all I need to know that test is not for me. I like the all anabolics look.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 08:53:03 AM »
I'm a bit confuse guys. As a newbie, everywhere I go and ask for advices, people tell me to start with test as a first cycle. But if I'm going for the "fitness-model" type (eg Greg Plitt), should I start with another compound?  ???

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »
I think some people can run 2grams with no anti e or gh and look pretty lean I have seen it. It just depends. One thing about test it makes you strong and makes lifting weights fun not that its important for bodybuilding but most of us are not really bodybuilding per say  mise well have fun.

i have not seen this yet

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 08:59:43 AM »
I'm a bit confuse guys. As a newbie, everywhere I go and ask for advices, people tell me to start with test as a first cycle. But if I'm going for the "fitness-model" type (eg Greg Plitt), should I start with another compound?  ???

that's just steroid board mob mentality, and i fell into it. i regret it though. my first cycle of test only was awful. as soon as i added a 2nd compound in (deca was the first one), i truly saw what steroids could do for the body.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 09:07:29 AM »
that's just steroid board mob mentality, and i fell into it. i regret it though. my first cycle of test only was awful. as soon as i added a 2nd compound in (deca was the first one), i truly saw what steroids could do for the body.

I see, thanks for the input. I want to try Test/Tren but I'm afraid of the strong shutdown from Tren (actually I have no idea about it but I'm speculating on what I've read) so now I'm stuck between Test/EQ or Test/Tbol.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 09:10:05 AM »
Just people parroting what they have heard from others.
If I were to do a first cycle all over again, I would do something like this....

-150mg test per week (just for replacement, I wouldn't even consider it part of the stack)
-400mg Deca per week
-300mg Masteron per week
-a good oral like T-bol or D-bol