Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 34181 times)

growing lad

• Getbig II
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2012, 11:46:18 AM »
Not everyone gets the crazy sides with Tren A.  I know several guys who use it all the time and never have any sides other than a little sweating.

I know it's frustrating, but let's not start a fiasco about his products without some real proof.  It seems like the last few weeks everyone is attacking sources left and right; just remember that I don't take anything seriously without some legitimate proof. The way you "feel" means nothing to me unless you are a guy like Rearden who has been using Tren for a long time.

I know a lot of guys on his Tren and they love it.  I would know about it already if his stuff was bunk.  I have heard mixed reviews about his Primo and orals, but I have never heard anything bad about his Tren.

Maybe you are asking for too much?

Give it time.  I know the first time i used Tren i didn't get bad sides until i went over 600mg per week.  Even then I didn't really have bad sides until 6-8 weeks into the cycle.

Just my .02

8)

Yeh fair post. I'll keep at it see what happens

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2012, 11:48:03 AM »
Yeh fair post. I'll keep at it see what happens

Trust me bro, I am on your side and will help however i can.

I just don't want people getting worked up over nothing.

Good luck.

8)

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2012, 11:49:24 AM »
i'm making crystal fina next, way to go  :D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »
Not everyone gets the crazy sides with Tren A.  I know several guys who use it all the time and never have any sides other than a little sweating.

I know it's frustrating, but let's not start a fiasco about his products without some real proof.  It seems like the last few weeks everyone is attacking sources left and right; just remember that I don't take anything seriously without some legitimate proof. The way you "feel" means nothing to me unless you are a guy like Rearden who has been using Tren for a long time.

I know a lot of guys on his Tren and they love it.  I would know about it already if his stuff was bunk.  I have heard mixed reviews about his Primo and orals, but I have never heard anything bad about his Tren.

Maybe you are asking for too much?

Give it time.  I know the first time i used Tren i didn't get bad sides until i went over 600mg per week.  Even then I didn't really have bad sides until 6-8 weeks into the cycle.

Just my .02

8)
Appreciate the input brotha!! Makes me feel better lol... Same as above... we will keep at it!!!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2012, 01:34:51 PM »
when i first start  tren, this is how i know im on it... im a huge asshole, im horny as fuck, cant sleep well, feeling of superiority all the time.....

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »
when i first start  tren, this is how i know im on it... im a huge asshole, im horny as fuck, cant sleep well, feeling of superiority all the time.....

WHAT DOSAGE?

AT 300MG A WEEK, IM HORNY AS FUCK, AND NOTHING REALLY SIDE WISE BESIDES ACNE AND JUST A REALLY SHARP FACE. CRAZY STRENGTH THO. I CANT NOTICE ANY PROBLEMS BESIDES ACNE. I THOUGHT BP WAS HIGH BUT EPHEDRINE IS JACKING MY BP UP, EPHEDRA DOESNT...BUT EPHEDRINE DOES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »
drol is most definitely a drug best ran with gh. Stay lean and just pump up like a blow up doll.

drol is so good. i love that stuff. i don't have any issues with it except taking it alongside stimulants makes me eyes feel like they are about to pop. that is the only issue i've had, but the strength and size gains are amazing.

you just need to be lower in bodyfat when you run it, like you said, hgh will help in that regard.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2012, 03:20:42 PM »
Any one experience needles and pins in their arms/fingers? I went for a nap this afternoon and woke up with needles and pins in my hands/fingers.

yeah, that's pretty normal, happened when i was first using tren but went away after awhile. if you are running stimulants as well (caffeine, ephedrine, etc...) they will make it worse.

whitewidow

« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
def sounds like bunk Tren. that SM line is super cheap! same with the other line! sometimes you get what you pay for! it comes from a chinese chem house. they could of fucked up a batch who knows. even if they did fuck up a batch they would still sell it. I use trenax and am going to try the alpha-pharma parabolin. below is a pic of jinan trenax with alpha-pharma Test prop. a good potent stack! I also have some sciroxx turinabol wich is awesome turinabol. sciroxx has great Tbol and dbol! have not trie the oils but the Turinabol and dbol are bomb!

Swlabr

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2012, 04:44:27 PM »
Running SM tren ace at 100 mg ED, been on it for a few days now. Definitely not bunk, I'm a lot more aggressive already and my strength is up again - Squatted 405x6 today.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »
DAMN 700MG A WEEK.

IM BUMPING MINE UP TO 450MG A WEEK IN 2 WEEKS.

GOING FROM 50MG 6 DAYS A WEEK TO 75MG 6 DAYS A WEEK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2012, 07:35:46 PM »
all I know is, on 75mg a day of tren a I was feeling crazy hard by day 3 (already hard as fuck with 5% bf) but noticeably harder, crazy pumps by day 5, and increased strength by day 10, on shit I made myself from fina pellets.  no reason to ever buy any tren from anyone when you can make it yourself for one ten for 45mls.

sides are trouble sleeping, sweats, acne(painful) and OSS

first time running it if you aren't noticing serious effects by day 15 you are on a placebo

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2012, 01:17:48 AM »
all I know is, on 75mg a day of tren a I was feeling crazy hard by day 3 (already hard as fuck with 5% bf) but noticeably harder, crazy pumps by day 5, and increased strength by day 10, on shit I made myself from fina pellets.  no reason to ever buy any tren from anyone when you can make it yourself for one ten for 45mls.

yep agreed

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2012, 01:30:45 AM »
in my avatar i was running 100mg PROP ED and 100mg ACE EOD (not superman) aftar that i bumped the tren to 100mg ED and it was like night and day but it's expensive as fuck and i was worried about how long i had been on so i stopped. Won't do that again! This time will try and add some GH.  ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: February 08, 2012, 01:40:28 AM »
def sounds like bunk Tren. that SM line is super cheap! same with the other line! sometimes you get what you pay for! it comes from a chinese chem house. they could of fucked up a batch who knows. even if they did fuck up a batch they would still sell it. I use trenax and am going to try the alpha-pharma parabolin. below is a pic of jinan trenax with alpha-pharma Test prop. a good potent stack! I also have some sciroxx turinabol wich is awesome turinabol. sciroxx has great Tbol and dbol! have not trie the oils but the Turinabol and dbol are bomb!

Being offtopic,but what is turinabol supposed to do?I know it is the cousin of dianabol,far less water retention,but let's say at 100 mg per day what would it do ?
GETBIG!

whitewidow

« Reply #190 on: February 08, 2012, 06:23:18 AM »
Being offtopic,but what is turinabol supposed to do?I know it is the cousin of dianabol,far less water retention,but let's say at 100 mg per day what would it do ?

Geez 100mg is a big dose of Tbol if it is potent Tbol. But many peole do take 100mg Tbol. It is just like anavar but stronger but not quite as strong as dbol and way less water retention. even women can take Turinabol! I would say it is like a girls dbol, I have taken 70mg of tbol and I got alot of pure muscle gains with minimal water retention! You will get some water retention but mainly just lean muscle gains. just picture a oral right between anavar and dianabol. mainly all lean gains but some water retention especially at 100mg ED. It is mild like anavar. That is why women can take it.Tbol is highly anabolic and not very androgenic at all. I think dbol is probably a better way to jumpstart a cycle but if you are going for a lean summer look I would use TBol instead of dbol. it is getting expensive so  buy it before the price of i goes up even further. It is a steal for the price! a way better buy than anavar-IMO.

But you have to get a good brand to really experience a good Tbol run. sciroxx makes awesome turinabol. and the original britsh dragon made very good Tbol as well. I think very highly of Oral Turinabol but you do have to be patient with it. it is not dbol or anadrol where you notice gains within a few days howevere the first cycle I ever did was mainly just a Tbol only cycle and I got 9 pounds in 3 weeks just off of the Tbol. nothing else. then I threw in some suspension and added in more tbol for another week ran just a 6 week cycle for my 1st cycle and gained 18pounds some water weight but not much. I did have to up the dose because I started at 20mg a week and bumped it up 10mg a week. but I noticed I could handle a bigger dose and started taking 60-70mg a day of tbol. never got to 100mg though. Test prop 100mg eod, Tren ace 100mg eod and 50-100mg tbol daily for the first 4 weeks will get you some pretty solid gains! I only run short 8-10 week cycles and I bet just after 8 weeks I will be up 15 pounds but at least 11-12 of it will be solid muscle and maybe 3 pounds of water weight,wich I will get rid of. so just after 8 wekks I will get 11 pounds solid LBM.

I am done bulking  I got myself to 204lbs at 5ft-6in just using 4IU's of serostim all year.
so I have no need to bulk I am just throwing on 10-11 lbs of lean muscle I dont conwsider it bulking or cutting i guess you could call it a clean bulking cycle.The cyclle is very simple  Test prop,Tren A and Tbol will get me up to 215 lbs lean. I might throw in some masteron as well and use it the last 4 weeks. so I would be doing this very simple cycle serostim HGH 4IU's daily  100mg test prop EOD, 100mg tren acetate EOD 50-100mg Turinabol daily for the first 4 weeks then I will drop the Tbol and add in some masteron 100mg eod and run that for 4 weeks for a total of just a 8 week cycle. I plan on starting the end of march so I am finishing up right before june right in time for summer. All I care about is looking good for the summer for a few months. I am pretty good at maintaining gains. I might lose a few pds of mass after I stop but I will be running 4IU's of serostim the whole time even during PCT so that helps me hold onto the gains.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: February 08, 2012, 06:39:41 AM »
That's what i am prepping for the summer,100 mg tbol,100 tren-a ED and 100 test-p EOD.Thnks for info. ;)
GETBIG!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: February 08, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
in my avatar i was running 100mg PROP ED and 100mg ACE EOD (not superman) aftar that i bumped the tren to 100mg ED and it was like night and day but it's expensive as fuck and i was worried about how long i had been on so i stopped. Won't do that again! This time will try and add some GH.  ;D

Nice bro, looking sick!! How long were on it for?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2012, 07:54:06 AM »
Geez 100mg is a big dose of Tbol if it is potent Tbol. But many peole do take 100mg Tbol. It is just like anavar but stronger but not quite as strong as dbol and way less water retention. even women can take Turinabol! I would say it is like a girls dbol, I have taken 70mg of tbol and I got alot of pure muscle gains with minimal water retention! You will get some water retention but mainly just lean muscle gains. just picture a oral right between anavar and dianabol. mainly all lean gains but some water retention especially at 100mg ED. It is mild like anavar. That is why women can take it.Tbol is highly anabolic and not very androgenic at all. I think dbol is probably a better way to jumpstart a cycle but if you are going for a lean summer look I would use TBol instead of dbol. it is getting expensive so  buy it before the price of i goes up even further. It is a steal for the price! a way better buy than anavar-IMO.

But you have to get a good brand to really experience a good Tbol run. sciroxx makes awesome turinabol. and the original britsh dragon made very good Tbol as well. I think very highly of Oral Turinabol but you do have to be patient with it. it is not dbol or anadrol where you notice gains within a few days howevere the first cycle I ever did was mainly just a Tbol only cycle and I got 9 pounds in 3 weeks just off of the Tbol. nothing else. then I threw in some suspension and added in more tbol for another week ran just a 6 week cycle for my 1st cycle and gained 18pounds some water weight but not much. I did have to up the dose because I started at 20mg a week and bumped it up 10mg a week. but I noticed I could handle a bigger dose and started taking 60-70mg a day of tbol. never got to 100mg though. Test prop 100mg eod, Tren ace 100mg eod and 50-100mg tbol daily for the first 4 weeks will get you some pretty solid gains! I only run short 8-10 week cycles and I bet just after 8 weeks I will be up 15 pounds but at least 11-12 of it will be solid muscle and maybe 3 pounds of water weight,wich I will get rid of. so just after 8 wekks I will get 11 pounds solid LBM.

I am done bulking  I got myself to 204lbs at 5ft-6in just using 4IU's of serostim all year.
so I have no need to bulk I am just throwing on 10-11 lbs of lean muscle I dont conwsider it bulking or cutting i guess you could call it a clean bulking cycle.The cyclle is very simple  Test prop,Tren A and Tbol will get me up to 215 lbs lean. I might throw in some masteron as well and use it the last 4 weeks. so I would be doing this very simple cycle serostim HGH 4IU's daily  100mg test prop EOD, 100mg tren acetate EOD 50-100mg Turinabol daily for the first 4 weeks then I will drop the Tbol and add in some masteron 100mg eod and run that for 4 weeks for a total of just a 8 week cycle. I plan on starting the end of march so I am finishing up right before june right in time for summer. All I care about is looking good for the summer for a few months. I am pretty good at maintaining gains. I might lose a few pds of mass after I stop but I will be running 4IU's of serostim the whole time even during PCT so that helps me hold onto the gains.

so you tried out the sciroxx tabs, how do you think they compare to human grade stuff you usually run?

also, i don't notice a damn difference between tbol and var but, i like var the best out of all the orals (maybe drol next) just because my lower abs become so much more etched on var.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2012, 11:20:02 AM »
tbol won't make you bloat as much as drol or dbol, it won't increase strength as much, and it's not going to give you the sense of wellbeing like dbol

what it does do is give you decent strength gains, good hardness and increased size and veins

be careful day 2-7 while you get used to it, it makes you a little edgy to say the least

I've ran it up to 80mg/day and it was solid for the price, granted I got 300 tabs for 1/2 price lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
tbol won't make you bloat as much as drol or dbol, it won't increase strength as much, and it's not going to give you the sense of wellbeing like dbol

what it does do is give you decent strength gains, good hardness and increased size and veins

be careful day 2-7 while you get used to it, it makes you a little edgy to say the least

I've ran it up to 80mg/day and it was solid for the price, granted I got 300 tabs for 1/2 price lol

Yeah, I found tbol makes me more aggressive than dbol and also made me shed more. Its as if the estrogen from the dbol helps stabilize my mood.

Swlabr

« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2012, 12:04:51 PM »
So far 6 days on 100 mg ED, tren ace. Surprisingly, not as aggressive as the last time I tried this. Could it be the GH I'm running alongside it?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2012, 01:47:36 PM »
So far 6 days on 100 mg ED, tren ace. Surprisingly, not as aggressive as the last time I tried this. Could it be the GH I'm running alongside it?

it is the gh 100%. gh takes away the harsh anabolic sides. on my months on pharm grade i had zero anabolic sides despite being on over 2 grams.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2012, 05:30:54 PM »
Your strength is up??  I'm on day 12 of 150mg EOD and don't feel/ notice shit  :(  :-\

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
day 20ish for me, like I said 75mg/day of ace, and strength is way up, I'm looking ripped as fuck.

localisation effects are strong, much moreso than with any other inj.