Author Topic: Deca durabolin  (Read 15224 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Deca durabolin
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:09:02 PM »
So i was wondering why doesnt anyone on this board talk about deca??? No good?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Deca durabolin
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »
it's as old as bodybuilding, pretty much nothing really to discuss about it.

pros: makes your joints feel like you're a child again
        has estrogenic like effects on increasing bone density
        very mild on the hair and prostate
        cheap as hell and no one ever fakes it

cons: overall a little weaker anabolic than test at equal MG dosages
        gives horrible bloofiness
        possibly a carcinogenic
        can mess up cholesterol levels
        extremely suppressive to the htpa, causes shutdown and then suppression for a long time
        due to it being a weak androgen, will lower libido and may cause impotency if used alone
        19-nors have specific chemical effects on the brain, for some people, causing psychosis

that's about all i can remember offhand, but there's probably more

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:24:12 PM »

possibly a carcinogenic
        extremely suppressive to the htpa, causes shutdown and then suppression for a long time
        due to it being a weak androgen, will lower libido and may cause impotency if used alone
        19-nors have specific chemical effects on the brain, for some people, causing psychosis

thanks man !!

For me its same prices as test

Just not sure if worth adding in deca Havent added weight for the last 2 weeks on 500mg test (week 10)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:07:02 PM »

possibly a carcinogenic

Have you ever used Deca?

MG for MG its more Anabolic than Test, the bloofiness is overrated, Deca is one of the best mass builders, thats why its been popular for almost 50 years
Thunderdome approved

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 10:11:49 PM »
yeah i've used deca, never alone though, not yet any ways

are you referring to those anabolic to androgenic ratios i always see get posted? i think there is some merit to those, as they can be provide a decent basis for trying to understand which steroids will give worse androgenic sides but the studies those were based off of were in vitro studies and not done on people. they don't tell how well the steroids in question build muscle mass in people, and in actual practice, you need to run the deca at a higher dosage than test to see equivalent gains because they have different modes of action for inducing muscle growth.

i think deca is a fantastic drug, and probably what most guys should run as a base instead of test. deca + dbol base would be ideal, but while deca binds 3x more stronger than test to androgen receptors, deca's mode of anabolism is only through binding through androgen receptors, while test induces other pathways to cause growth, making test a more effective mass builder on a mg per mg basis.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 01:51:08 AM »
aesthetics you talk too much

deca causes psychosis, really?  ::)

we appreciate any of your real world input but stop being a wikipedia warrior with facts and studies

ive found that deca heals me like nothing else, and with cabr .5 mg x2 per week = no deca dick

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 05:07:17 AM »
Have you ever used Deca?

MG for MG its more Anabolic than Test, the bloofiness is overrated, Deca is one of the best mass builders, thats why its been popular for almost 50 years

Agreed. Its aromatizing properties are very low. Very few steroids add quality mass like Deca...it may be slow but it's quality.

And it should not cause cholesterol issues of any great significance.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 05:17:30 AM »
Agreed. Its aromatizing properties are very low. Very few steroids add quality mass like Deca...it may be slow but it's quality.

And it should not cause cholesterol issues of any great significance.

npp should build better quality mass , na?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 06:45:11 AM »
True,npp is better,much less bloat,quality gains.
GETBIG!

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 09:26:07 AM »
Deca Durabolin is a great drug and has stood the test of time.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 10:27:42 AM »
aesthetics you talk too much

deca causes psychosis, really?  ::)

we appreciate any of your real world input but stop being a wikipedia warrior with facts and studies

ive found that deca heals me like nothing else, and with cabr .5 mg x2 per week = no deca dick

deca being a 19-nor, has the same effects on the brain as tren, though less pronounced because it's not as potent mg for mg. at high dosages, deca can cause the same anger issues people experience with tren. i think, the anger is less pronounced with deca because the deca molecule has a property in which it can elicit estrogen effects through the androgen receptor, due in part because nandrolone is a naturally produced hormone that is a bi-product of test converting to estrogen, and nandrolone is inherently estrogenic, without needing aromatization - and estrogen has the inverse effect in the brain with regard to aggression or other effects that androgens elicit in the brain.  

you said you don't want to hear a study, so i'm not going to post one, but i had 2 really good articles that relate to this subject :)

instead, i'll relate a experience i had with running tren and deca together, also when i said psychosis i didn't mean turning into a cazy crackpot, just the uncontrollable aggression people most commonly feel on tren.

i remember when i ran NPP and tren at the same time, i was running fairly high dose tren, about 700mg/wk and i felt great on it. i was more aggressive and assertive but overall i had a happy disposition, however, when i added NPP, that changed. i remember i would often find myself angry over trivial things, found myself shouting at people, and family when i normally wouldn't, not to mention constantly shouting in my car when driving, lol. for some reason, for me, running tren and deca together is a big no-no, i don't know why because i'm fine on tren alone at real high dosages (in fact i feel wonderful) and with deca alone i feel fine. i don't have a clue why the two together seem to cause this, and i'd venture a guess that it's probably less common for people to experienced a magnified effect of aggression, but i have seen a few people say they had the same experience as me, that deca and tren together made them extremely aggressive.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »
So i want to keep adding size what do you guys reccomend, increasing test dosage or adding in deca?

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »
So i want to keep adding size what do you guys reccomend, increasing test dosage or adding in deca?

I don't have first hand experience but from what I've read on GetBig I would add deca or another compound and keep test dosage the same.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 12:25:17 PM »

yes add deca.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 12:44:00 PM »
Can i do only 250 mg test a week and 400 deca?

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
Those ratios are done on rats.  So take them with a grain of salt and definitely listen to the personal experiences of vets over these ratios. 

I always wondered they didn't use pigs or apes.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
Those ratios are done on rats.  So take them with a grain of salt and definitely listen to the personal experiences of vets over these ratios. 

I always wondered they didn't use pigs or apes.

Wel does anyone have personal experience with dosages?

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »
Absolutely.  This is in generalities and by no means a set of strict procedures.

200mg of Nandrolone Decanoate - generally used for "joints" and collagen synthesis. I know lots of guys that use it this way.

400-600mg - This is generally the dosage seen where people start putting any size on with this particular compound.

800mg and > I know a few guys that have gone this high but for most 400 - 600mg is sufficient.

Of course, the user may want to administer caber or prami especially at higher doses. 

Wel does anyone have personal experience with dosages?

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 04:39:56 PM »
Absolutely.  This is in generalities and by no means a set of strict procedures.

200mg of Nandrolone Decanoate - generally used for "joints" and collagen synthesis. I know lots of guys that use it this way.

400-600mg - This is generally the dosage seen where people start putting any size on with this particular compound.

800mg and > I know a few guys that have gone this high but for most 400 - 600mg is sufficient.

Of course, the user may want to administer caber or prami especially at higher doses. 

Thanks heaps mate, do i have to be on test while on deca ?

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
You technically do not have to do anything.  However, most find that by adding a low dose of test they maintain there sex drive and avoid most of the nasty sides you hear about when dealing with this compound (mainly deca-dick) or as i call it limp noodle syndrome.  I do know some guys that run no test and instead opt for masteron and they're no worse for the wear.  I would be careful and not run it alone but using test is not an absolute must. 

Thanks heaps mate, do i have to be on test while on deca ?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
d-bol can be a substitute for test. d-bol and deca is a good cycle, but i think what he initially went with, 250mg test and 400mg deca a week is a good cycle too.

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »
Absolutely, His cycle looks good.

d-bol can be a substitute for test. d-bol and deca is a good cycle, but i think what he initially went with, 250mg test and 400mg deca a week is a good cycle too.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 05:25:44 PM »

i did a deca (900mg x week) and drol cycle for a few weeks and felt totally fine...one of my best cycles ever,no sides whatsoever

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 05:28:25 PM »
i did a deca (900mg x week) and drol cycle for a few weeks and felt totally fine...one of my best cycles ever,no sides whatsoever

ah, really? i assume that anadrol and not sdrol since you said no sides. how was the water weight?

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »
ah, really? i assume that anadrol and not sdrol since you said no sides. how was the water weight?

yeah it was anadrol(50mgs x day)...not much water weight,i was pretty lean actually(and strong in the gym)...i previously did a test(500mg x week) deca(250mg) cycle where the bloat was too much for me...

the anadrol/deca cycle was a lot better