Author Topic: Deca durabolin  (Read 15288 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Re: Deca durabolin
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 08:31:09 PM »
So for size gains would deca be the best addition to test?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 09:23:20 PM »
So for size gains would deca be the best addition to test?

Yes, and dont be afraid to run the Deca higher than the Test, 250mg Test per week with 900mg Deca will put some real good size on you, through in some Dbol if you have any
Thunderdome approved

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 09:36:31 PM »
Yes, and dont be afraid to run the Deca higher than the Test, 250mg Test per week with 900mg Deca will put some real good size on you, through in some Dbol if you have any

Woww thats alot of deca, should i worry about any side effects at a high dosage like that?

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 10:02:42 PM »
Woww thats alot of deca, should i worry about any side effects at a high dosage like that?

i agree with Schmoe Buster..like i said in a previous post,i ran 900mg of deca x week + 50mg anadrol x day and i got no sides(no water retention at all),got strong and felt great..dick was hard all the time too (no homo)..

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 10:07:56 PM »

What side effects, muscle growth? no dont think you need to worry

Pay no attention to all the internet vaginas that talk about ''deca dick'' their dicks never worked anyway ::)
Thunderdome approved

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
900mg deca with 250mg of test is a good and serious cycle. just ease into it, and up the dosage gradually every week to feel it out.

deca is a little hard to recover from, if you plan to do a pct and come off. stays in blood for a long time and it's very suppressive. probably will have to run clomid for longer than a month, or cut the deca 2 months before pct. if you had access to NPP it would make coming off easier since you can transition deca out a couple months leading up to your pct.

you can run anything you want though, those dosages aren't set in stone and it's entirely up to you.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
900 mg deca 250 mg test IS serious. I wouldn't do that personally. Deca is the one drug that actually kills my libido. Tren actually makes my libido insanely active. Deca makes me not able to get hard. And it is a bloofy drug anyways, so you might as well just up the test. Deca is not the type of drug you want to do low test with IMO

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 10:30:08 PM »
900mg deca with 250mg of test is a good and serious cycle. just ease into it, and up the dosage gradually every week to feel it out.

deca is a little hard to recover from, if you plan to do a pct and come off. stays in blood for a long time and it's very suppressive. probably will have to run clomid for longer than a month, or cut the deca 2 months before pct. if you had access to NPP it would make coming off easier since you can transition deca out a couple months leading up to your pct.

you can run anything you want though, those dosages aren't set in stone and it's entirely up to you.

Bro none of us come off, this is the Thunderdome
Thunderdome approved

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 10:34:49 PM »
everyone comes off on their first cycle... well, actually hahah. i didn't nor did my friend

i wonder how many people do pct first cycle, i bet majority of people because of constantly reading from everywhere that a pct is necessary.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
everyone comes off on their first cycle... well, actually hahah. i didn't nor did my friend

i wonder how many people do pct first cycle, i bet majority of people because of constantly reading from everywhere that a pct is necessary.

Guys with impressive physiques never come off, just switch compounds or blast and cruise, that's the reality of 21st century bodybuild, not saying it's right but it is what it is
Thunderdome approved

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 10:57:10 PM »
Lolll damnnn ur scaring me from
Doing deca...... Any other drug i can use for adding size ? Ive used dbol didnt realy gain that well off it... And i thought of tren but people said that itl help me get leaner rather than adding the size i want, opinions?

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2012, 07:54:32 AM »
Bro none of us come off, this is the Thunderdome

X2...we never come off...and if we do,we never do pct ;D ;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2012, 07:56:31 AM »
X2...we never come off...and if we do,we never do pct ;D ;D ;D

For us PCT is switching the Deca to EQ
Thunderdome approved

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 08:09:29 AM »

then PCT is always on...

madg

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
then PCT is always on...

400mg primo ew  + 50mg test prop eod is best pct  ;D ;D ;D

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012, 08:45:01 AM »

400mg primo ew  + 50mg test prop eod is best pct  ;D ;D ;D

there you go...

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 01:10:04 PM »
Haha ok guys so yous recomend deca over tren for size gains?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2012, 02:20:47 PM »
tren is the best steroid there is, in my opinion. does everything you need in bodybuilding.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2012, 03:33:04 PM »

HA!!!

That one actually made me laugh! I wish I could get that one on a bumper sticker or t-shirt.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2012, 03:51:12 PM »
Use npp to grow leannn.. its all in the bible brotha!!

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2012, 04:15:39 PM »
Haha yous are confusing me!!! Tren for me is bery expensive 10ml for $170

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2012, 04:40:15 PM »
does npp help with joints.
Mr. AZ 2003

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »
Yes, but I believe the longer ester version "helps" more.  I could be wrong though, should be the same on paper, but in the real world most people have better joint relief from Deca than Npp.  But my choice is Npp all day, everday  ;)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »
does npp help with joints.

"deca" is shorthand for decanoate, the ester attached to nandrolone. npp is Nandrolone-PhenylPropionate. same drug, and roughly same amount of active hormone and ester attached with both steroids, just the half life is half as long with NPP

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
deca is the one steroid that i highly recommend using more test than the dose of deca while you are on that cycle. out of all the steroids, deca is the only  one that kills my libido. actually, if i don't run test at an equal or higher dose, i can't get hard at all basically.

@ 500 mg deca and 500 mg test, i have trouble getting hard and it is actually impossible to have an orgasm
@500 mg deca and 750 mg test, the problem gets better

but it isn't until

@500mg deca and 1000 mg test that the problem is actually fixed and i can really fuck again

this is a huge problem for me, because I hate what a gram of test does to my body. actually, 500 mg deca and 1000 mg test is basically a recipe to look like a water balloon for me personally.

so for these reasons, i will never, ever run deca again. i just got off of a deca-sust-drol cycle and switched over to tren-test-masteron, and i can't emphasis how much better i feel now that i am off that watery cycle and on the holy grail.

a lot of folks will argue that diet plays a major part in bloat on a deca cycle, but i will disagree.