Author Topic: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!  (Read 77344 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!
« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »
  Where have I claimed amphetamines are harmless, idiot? They are not as bad for you as steroids, and at least they get you high. What is the point of ruining your health and not get high? To be whispered at by schmoes?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

F**k you're an idiot..Hahahah.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2012, 09:56:31 PM »

For once, we agree.

But we're just haters, if we were 400lbs, 6'7 3% bf all natural, we would be using meth for fun as well.

SMM is safe with his IQ of 600 as well, he can meth away 300 points and is still the most intelligent human being on the planet.

io856

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2012, 11:51:16 PM »
  Actually, cocaine is a better party drug than meth. Meth gets you as high as cocaine, but it also gets you too wired and unsettled. You cannot fuck as well on meth because:

1) The dick gets hard like granite but you cannot cum.

2) You cannot enjoy the touches of the woman as your mind is in a billion places at once.

A battlefield is the only place I can think of where meth is an "ideal" drug. It is too over-the-top for anything else. For sex and partying methinks coke and snorting methylphenidate(Ritalin) are the best. Amphetamine is the best to give you physical and mental energy. Meth is ideal for concocting plans of World domination.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
mdma is the better party drug imo
cocaine leaves you with inhibitions whilst yes lowering them... depends on how you like to party I guess  :D
meth gives greater euphoria than cocaine obviously... but yes as you say can't focus...

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »
Meth makes me very focused and feeling great. I have zero crash or comedown from it, it just makes me feel what I wish was normal.
I have done it about 5 times, and was so productive and enthusiastic, I wish I was like that all the time.
I stayed up the night I took it, and slept the following night. I dosed only once though.
Amphetamine doesn't do shit for me, I can sleep on 3 20mg adderall. Cocaine gives me euphoria for a few minutes the first few lines,
then I get zero from it, my dopamine is already low and gets depleted almost instantly. I can eat and sleep on cocaine without issue.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »

My intelligence is literally double yours. You need to know your place and be humble when talking to me, you inbred hillbilly moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »
likely a dead end. Don't live life for the moment.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2012, 11:53:10 AM »
  My intelligence is literally double yours. You need to know your place and be humble when talking to me, you inbred hillbilly moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And you prove it with every post..hahahaha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2012, 11:55:52 AM »
 How are the two drugs even comparable, idiot? One is an euphoriant/stimulant, whilst the other is for building muscles. Sure, trenbolone is not as addictive as meth, but it also doesen't get you high either. You talk as if they serve the same purpose and that tren is better. You are unbelievably stupid.

SUCMYMUSCLE

You spelled your name wrong chief. LOL

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2012, 12:06:54 PM »
You spelled your name wrong chief. LOL
He spelled it Korean style:  Sook Me Mo Sel...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2012, 12:51:09 PM »
  Because I am not one. Sorry if you thought I was trying to give that impression. I just use drugs for fun.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So whats stopping you from gettin really high and unifying Relativity and Quantum mechanics.

Actually if you could somehow explain Galaxy Rotation curves without resorting to dark (gimmick) matter while slightly modifying special relativity that would be great.
all drugs - TPPIIP

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »
SMM is a fucking junkie and a pedo. Lock that bitch up.
T

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2012, 02:04:14 PM »
Meth makes your testosterone level plummet, i know guys who get fucked on meth before they get their bloods done so they can score scripts for Primatest.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2012, 02:06:03 PM »
Shut up, pedophile. Your place is hanging from a tree.

Oh, so you were not talking to me in that other thread, huh? Brutal self-ownage from a turd. ;)

As for the pedophile charge, you better post evidence of this right now or I am taking this to Ron as this is a serious charge.

And I have bad news for you: as much as you want me to die, my latest blood work shows that my health is outstanding and that I will live for a very long time. Your mom is a lucky c.u.n.t. 8) ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2012, 02:30:27 PM »
Meth makes me very focused and feeling great. I have zero crash or comedown from it, it just makes me feel what I wish was normal.
I have done it about 5 times, and was so productive and enthusiastic, I wish I was like that all the time.
I stayed up the night I took it, and slept the following night. I dosed only once though.
Amphetamine doesn't do shit for me, I can sleep on 3 20mg adderall. Cocaine gives me euphoria for a few minutes the first few lines,
then I get zero from it, my dopamine is already low and gets depleted almost instantly. I can eat and sleep on cocaine without issue.

if you can't focus on meth then you have something seriously wrong with you, it's the best medication for focus and attention known to man.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2012, 02:36:03 PM »
Not talking? Are your brains turning into mash, spazz boy?
I replied to you regarding the pedo proof and you blatantly ignored me. You avoided the proposition hoping in vain that the accusation would go away.

Except these things won't.

Tell Ron I will send him the screencaps if he wants proof. However, he won't request them because he knows well which thread they were taken from since he deleted it.

You know well what you wrote, so don't play dumb now. Yet another serious faux-pas that your autistic brain couldn't prevent you from committing.

You are going to get banned from this board. I promise you that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »
  You are going to get banned from this board. I promise you that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
It's well known that SMM posts threads about 14-15 yr old girls talking about how hittable they are  ???

I didn't know this was in dispute, because he has vehemently argued that it doesn't qualify as pedophilia because they start showing mature characteristics at that age. Creepy as fuck, but it really isn't a secret that SMM has these view  ???
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2012, 03:01:43 PM »
LOL I am not legitimizing shit, I'm just out of the loop on why this is even being disputed by SMM now. You are a relatively recent poster, so perhaps you are unaware of the history of SMMs posts on this. Just confused, that's all.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »
You're trying pass it as common knowledge, so not really that much of an "issue". A person's attraction to underages, FFS
You should be using your own moral principles, providing of course that you've got any, not giving a pass to this perverted cunt because noone else is bashing him.
You're misinterpreting my post and my intentions for posting it.
follow the arrows

w8m8

« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2012, 03:11:11 PM »
It's well known that SMM posts threads about 14-15 yr old girls talking about how hittable they are  ???

I didn't know this was in dispute, because he has vehemently argued that it doesn't qualify as pedophilia because they start showing mature characteristics at that age. Creepy as fuck, but it really isn't a secret that SMM has these view  ???

you're being facetious I hope

just because he states they are maturing at that age does not legalise or moralise his statements and postings nor does it qualify them as being acceptable

there are members with dignity and scruples that do not wish that filth posted where they frequent ... period

their opinions are just as valid as his .. he is no better than anyone and when he is out of line it should not be allowed no matter his self imposed importance here

it's disgusting .. vile .. and he should be castrated for the well being of the world

his place here is nothing more than somewhere he can act out what society and laws prevent him from doing in front of others that can identify him

funny how PT was crucified for being outed but y'all want to suck sucky's ass and not berate and annihilate him for doing worse

at the very least PT NEVER brought that shit here

fuck the lame bullshit rationalisations and claims of not being serious .. it's sick twisted despicable behaviour to indulge or allow

if he does it again there should be a TIME OUT

fuck sake people are TIMED OUT for less

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »
you're being facetious I hope

just because he states they are maturing at that age does not legalise or moralise his statements and postings nor does it qualify them as being acceptable

there are members with dignity and scruples that do not wish that filth posted where they frequent ... period

their opinions are just as valid as his .. he is no better than anyone and when he is out of line it should not be allowed no matter his self imposed importance here

it's disgusting .. vile .. and he should be castrated for the well being of the world

his place here is nothing more than somewhere he can act out what society and laws prevent him from doing in front of others that can identify him

funny how PT was crucified for being outed but y'all want to suck sucky's ass and not berate and annihilate him for doing worse

at the very least PT NEVER brought that shit here

fuck the lame bullshit rationalisations and claims of not being serious .. it's sick twisted despicable behaviour to indulge or allow

if he does it again there should be a TIME OUT

fuck sake people are TIMED OUT for less
i have to admit I didn't read all that.. I never said his reasons were right. I just remember CLEAR AS DAY that HE was making those arguments.

That is ALL. haha, what the hell is this mess I got myself into  ;D
follow the arrows

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »
A pedophile is someone that likes prepubescents. I don't think SMM is a pedo, and I've never seen him advocate sex with prepubescent children.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2012, 03:34:34 PM »
A pedophile is someone that likes prepubescents. I don't think SMM is a pedo.

Exactly. I would best be defined as an ephebophile and not a pedophile, even though I am not even an ephebophile. But you cannot expect morons like Gaymondo to understand this since he is like a toddler with ADHD.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2012, 03:36:59 PM »
Shall I start a new thread on the main board, post the screencaps and let everyone decide?

I think you are trolling me. I have boosted my post count by at least 500+ posts owning you, and even though it was fun for a while, I am now bored with you. You will never again by addressed by me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »
 Exactly. I would best be defined as an ephebophile and not a pedophile, even though I am not even an ephebophile. But you cannot expect morons like Gaymondo to understand this since he is like a toddler with ADHD.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes and ephebophiles are not even considered abnormal by psychiatry; however pedophiles--which are entirely different-- are. I don't have an issue with ephebophiles, but people shouldn't engage in it because it's illegal. However it used to be quite common in this country, and it continues to be legal in most of the world.