Author Topic: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!  (Read 76890 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2012, 04:30:04 AM »
stay on topic homos

suckmymuscle

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2012, 06:06:55 AM »
hey GENIUS it's WEIGH not WEIGHT

HAHA .. "1" would send you a ticket .. and you know it :D

My money is on him beating your filthy ass into a pulp inside of 2 minutes ... you are afraid of him and we all know it

moving on

Show me the begging part you retard .. you're repeating yourself and seem to be hallucinating as well

your pm wasn't meant to frighten me was it ? LMAO

If you melted any worse you'd be a puddle .... you are a pathetic pedophile whose balls are so far up your ass you can't think straight .. there was no begging .. and there will be no fear of you .. what keeps you from seeing that ?

fuck off .... LOLOLOL sucky the clown

big mouth chicken shit kiddy fucker

Ha ha ha ha...meltdown from a dyke.

The only thing you would do in my presence would be to beg for my mercy like the weak female that you are just like you did in that PM you sent me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2012, 06:15:17 AM »

The only thing you would do in my presence would be to beg for my mercy like the weak female that you are just like you did in that PM you sent me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Accept.the.1MR.challenge .bitch.
from incomplete data

w8m8

« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2012, 06:31:13 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL ... sucky the clown

you're retarded .. are you really a cripple boy ... because the way you act I think that may be more than just rumour

you are a sad individual with all sorts of bullshit claims that make you feel good about yourself

trouble is

everyone knows you're an empty ballsack that does nothing more than run your cum filled mouth

kiddy fucker filthy little bitch

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2012, 07:15:51 AM »
LOL ... sucky the clown

you're retarded .. are you really a cripple boy ... because the way you act I think that may be more than just rumour

you are a sad individual with all sorts of bullshit claims that make you feel good about yourself

trouble is

everyone knows you're an empty ballsack that does nothing more than run your cum filled mouth

you are being rude

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2012, 08:48:03 AM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2012, 02:59:50 PM »
LOL ... sucky the clown

trouble is

Ha ha ha...another meltdown.

The only thing that would happen if you were in my presence is that I would take my dick out, take a leak, then slap my urine-soaked dick head across your face, just because I know you hate dicks so much. Then you would start crying and beg for my mercy just like you did in that PM you sent me. ;)

Cum-soaked mouth...I can only imagine how many times did Johns leave you like that until you became so traumatized you decided to become a dyke.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2012, 03:37:33 PM »
 Ha ha ha...another meltdown.

The only thing that would happen if you were in my presence is that I would take my dick out, take a leak, then slap my urine-soaked dick head across your face, just because I know you hate dicks so much. Then you would start crying and beg for my mercy just like you did in that PM you sent me. ;)

Cum-soaked mouth...I can only imagine how many times did Johns leave you like that until you became so traumatized you decided to become a dyke.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOLOLOL

did you make a mean face typing that stupid shit  :D

you're a small retarded man-child with internet access that you need to feel like you matter

Ron made you a mod out of sympathy and your constant harassing messages begging him to favor you for your disability made him act without thinking right

you're a clown and the board all laughs at you

go answer "1"'s  offer little bitch boy

oh hang on

you can't ... you know you're a fucking fool and he would smash your face in ... you're nothing but a big mouth out of control when the orderly isn't raping your face

carry on clown ... keep crying

suckmymuscle

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2012, 05:02:45 PM »
LOLOLOL

did you make a mean face typing that stupid shit  :D

you're a small retarded man-child with internet access that you need to feel like you matter

Ron made you a mod out of sympathy and your constant harassing messages begging him to favor you for your disability made him act without thinking right

you're a clown and the board all laughs at you

go answer "1"'s  offer little bitch boy

oh hang on

you can't ... you know you're a fucking fool and he would smash your face in ... you're nothing but a big mouth out of control when the orderly isn't raping your face

carry on clown ... keep crying

Another mega-melt. You are proving more and more the stereotype of dykes being wittless and humorless. On the other hand, you proved that sykes have periods, too. ;D

And I already told you that the only thing that would happen if you were in my presence is that I would take my dick out, take a leak, and then slap my dick head all over your face just because I know you hate dicks so much and then you would start crying and begging for mercy just like you did in that PM message to me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #234 on: May 08, 2012, 05:14:47 AM »
  Another mega-melt. You are proving more and more the stereotype of dykes being wittless and humorless. On the other hand, you proved that sykes have periods, too. ;D

And I already told you that the only thing that would happen if you were in my presence is that I would take my dick out, take a leak, and then slap my dick head all over your face just because I know you hate dicks so much and then you would start crying and begging for mercy just like you did in that PM message to me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

retard ... you're stuck on repeat and still twisting shit to make yourself feel good

you have a small retention span and poor comprehension

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 08, 2012, 05:59:47 AM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »

retard ... you're stuck on repeat and still twisting shit to make yourself feel good

you have a small retention span and poor comprehension

Another mega-melt. You are proving more and more the stereotype of dykes being wittless and humorless. On the other hand, you proved that sykes have periods, too.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2012, 10:41:33 AM »

copy/paste
"OMRB"

*********jaw breaking fucking yawn**********

you're a bitchboy liar

LMAO at how LOW you look in front of everyone AGAIN

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2012, 08:13:09 AM »
Sucky,

Of course it's the strongest shit they will ever try, it's the tablet version of crystal METH.

Besides the initial euphoria you will feel from the surge of dopamine instantly released, you can also experience hypertensive crisis and find yourself in a serious mess.

Sucky, be careful, the stuff could kill you...

I'm going to speak to Ron to see if we can contact your parents, this is getting out of hand.
"1"

Look how kind OneMoreRep was to this scumbag.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Best Party Drug Ever!!!!
« Reply #239 on: June 29, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
 Yep. Here is my bottle of methamphetamine at 99.99% purity straight from the pharmacy.

Add professional photographer to his list of accomplishments.

R

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
This life style won't end up well. It never does. 30 plus years ago it was guys doing steroids, coke and speed. They all ended up complete losers in life in addition to looking like crap. Now being on this board I see history repeat itself.

io856

« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2012, 08:47:19 PM »
This life style won't end up well. It never does. 30 plus years ago it was guys doing steroids, coke and speed. They all ended up complete losers in life in addition to looking like crap. Now being on this board I see history repeat itself.

What happens to them??

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
It would take to many words and I feel I'm getting set up by asking for a response.

When I was in college with during the late 70's and early 80's it was the height of bodybuilding popularity. Bodybuilding gyms were springing up all over the place. Steroids could be gotten from the trunk of some guy that had gym memberships to all the bodybuilding gyms. It seems he trained every day at different gym. He seemed to have no job but a nice car and place to live. It also seemed not only could he get any bodybuilding drug but any drug period. Guys would get their syringes, vials, pills and some coke from this guy. He wasn't the only one doing this but it was common to any hard core gym. Sometimes it was the gym owners selling. During this time it was also possible to get steroids from certain doctors that would write you a prescription.  Go to your local pharmacy and pick up your Androl 50.

To continue the story in college guys were crazy about bodybuilding. So many guys would go from zeros to heroes with steroids. Many of my friends competed in the many local bodybuilding contests. I grew up in a poor urban city and I wanted to make something of myself. Many of my friends worked to buy steroids and a cycle cost big bucks for a college kid. The life style was go on a cycle and hit the clubs doing coke and alcohol.

Most won't admit this but this is true. Steroids make you feel alive and confident. It increases your aggression and you feel great. When you go off for a good length of time you start feeling timid and nervous. That's where the addiction comes in. You want that anabolic feeling of well being.

Many through away the pursuit of a career through the pursuit of drugs. It's one of the oldest stories. After cycling on and off for many years they quit. The reasons were various. It was usually health, finances or even arrest.  Suddenly they were 30 something with no career and no physique except for the picture they kept in their wallet to show people. In their youth they were famous for their drug muscles everywhere they went and now they were not in the spot light.

I could go on in detail. Maybe I will some day. I also know I will be blasted by some kid who bounces at the local night club loving his steroid life while living in his momma's house.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2012, 08:44:24 AM »
QFT old timer - see it all the time!! Sad f cks

It would take to many words and I feel I'm getting set up by asking for a response.

When I was in college with during the late 70's and early 80's it was the height of bodybuilding popularity. Bodybuilding gyms were springing up all over the place. Steroids could be gotten from the trunk of some guy that had gym memberships to all the bodybuilding gyms. It seems he trained every day at different gym. He seemed to have no job but a nice car and place to live. It also seemed not only could he get any bodybuilding drug but any drug period. Guys would get their syringes, vials, pills and some coke from this guy. He wasn't the only one doing this but it was common to any hard core gym. Sometimes it was the gym owners selling. During this time it was also possible to get steroids from certain doctors that would write you a prescription.  Go to your local pharmacy and pick up your Androl 50.

To continue the story in college guys were crazy about bodybuilding. So many guys would go from zeros to heroes with steroids. Many of my friends competed in the many local bodybuilding contests. I grew up in a poor urban city and I wanted to make something of myself. Many of my friends worked to buy steroids and a cycle cost big bucks for a college kid. The life style was go on a cycle and hit the clubs doing coke and alcohol.

Most won't admit this but this is true. Steroids make you feel alive and confident. It increases your aggression and you feel great. When you go off for a good length of time you start feeling timid and nervous. That's where the addiction comes in. You want that anabolic feeling of well being.

Many through away the pursuit of a career through the pursuit of drugs. It's one of the oldest stories. After cycling on and off for many years they quit. The reasons were various. It was usually health, finances or even arrest.  Suddenly they were 30 something with no career and no physique except for the picture they kept in their wallet to show people. In their youth they were famous for their drug muscles everywhere they went and now they were not in the spot light.

I could go on in detail. Maybe I will some day. I also know I will be blasted by some kid who bounces at the local night club loving his steroid life while living in his momma's house.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
  Ouch

io856

« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »

Yikes! That's really harsh....