Author Topic: Suicide - would you ever consider it?  (Read 28773 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Suicide - would you ever consider it?
« on: January 18, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »
Would you ever consider it?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Suicide
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »
sure why not

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
i would consider it in the case of other people and wholly support it.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 06:27:32 PM »
Suicide is a selfish cowardly act.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 06:28:06 PM »

We all have the right to live, why don't we have the right to die?
X

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 06:33:39 PM »
 It's there if you need it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 06:35:48 PM »

How is it cowardly? Seems scary as hell.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »

depends what kind of suicide and for why. those news stories of those 10 year old gay kids dropping like flies because someone called them a name in middle school was the most pathetic thing i've ever seen. nation of cowards.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 06:41:23 PM »
My father and brother in law both did it. Neither for a decent reason though.

I'm not against it though if it makes sense. We had a family friend who recently did it. He had a genetic disease that very slowly destroys your nervous system leading to death but it can takes years and years. Once he got to the point where he was in care full time and he felt he had had enough he simply stopped eating and was dead in a few weeks. Bravest thing I ever saw and from a practical standpoint saved his family a great deal of money he wanted his kids to have.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
Kind of.

A friend of mine committed suicide 1 month ago. Her sister and mother were devastated.  :-\ So yeah, it's kinda selfish but you never know how the persons feels like. I don't think he was thinking rationally for some months before he did it.

He did it because his gf wouldn't come back with him (great reason huh). I always thought he had a kinda weak character but I never thought he would do something like that. He even was a handsome fella, hot girls always tried to talk to him and be more than friends with him.  

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 06:41:53 PM »
Only if I do not get chosen as one of GH15's elfs.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 06:44:16 PM »
Particularly selfish when they have kids.  Must mess their minds up BIG TIME.  Often the kids are the ones to find them hanging from a rope or with their brains all over the carpet.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
I absolutely do. Sometimes I think it may be an only solution to end the darkness.

When the darkness takes control of your life and you are left with nothing in return but only lost opportunities, broken relationships and dreams and always the endless, exhausting confusion...what can you do?

Stuck in shit end jobs, sucking up to people you want to kill, angry at yourself for the direction your life is in knowing that the darkness will always lead you back to the dead end no matter how many times you try to see a better life.

When your heart and soul is full of tar there is no other option.

Life is very hard to deal with when you are truly unhappy...

Wow.

You don't see any hope at all?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
a sad horrifying act

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
I absolutely do. Sometimes I think it may be an only solution to end the darkness.

When the darkness takes control of your life and you are left with nothing in return but only lost opportunities, broken relationships and dreams and always the endless, exhausting confusion...what can you do?

Stuck in shit end jobs, sucking up to people you want to kill, angry at yourself for the direction your life is in knowing that the darkness will always lead you back to the dead end no matter how many times you try to see a better life.

When your heart and soul is full of tar there is no other option.

Life is very hard to deal with when you are truly unhappy...
damn dude, have you ever sought professional help? Sorry to hear that.
follow the arrows

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
I really do think about suicide.  I've thought about taking a gun, shooting it in my mouth up towards the head.  I read somewhere that it's practically a painless way to die because the bullet reaches the brain really quickly.  I wouldn't do it because it'd make too many people happy and say "yeah that's what we've expect of him," that pisses me off.

Now dying w/out me doing it to myself, I welcome it.  The reason I want to die is that there are so many beautiful women and I am not going be able to have sex w/any of them.  You know how painful it is to live through life to only have sex by paying for it.  

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
I really do think about suicide.  I've thought about taking a gun, shooting it in my mouth up towards the head.  I read somewhere that it's practically a painless way to die because the bullet reaches the brain really quickly.  I wouldn't do it because it'd make too many people happy and say "yeah that's what we've expect of him," that pisses me off.

Now dying w/out me doing it to myself, I welcome it.  The reason I want to die is that there are so many beautiful women and I am not going be able to have sex w/any of them.  You know how painful it is to live through life to only have sex by paying for it.  
are you trolling?

edit: on second thought, stupid question to ask haha
follow the arrows

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
To anyone who has never seriously considered suicide kill yourself now. I was thinking about it for a couple of years had a sleep disorder, no other way around it. Luckly I got it fixed, but otherwise I most likely would of drowned myself in a canoe.

P.S. if you get on with all this crap about being selfish, you have no fucking clue what it actually means to want to kill yourself. Also just because it's a suicide don't mean you gotta go about it like a whinny bitch. Rent a canoe, drink as much beer as you can and tip the thing. Where I grew up it happened all the time, everyone just assumes their idiots reality is there far more clever than most realize.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 07:16:39 PM »
never, but then again im not sick in the head

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »
Yes, many times. But the darkness and tar is to thick, to stuck on my soul. It has become one with me. It's almost a friend.

My daughter is my ONLY motivation, but even I have my limits...
Well, I hope you don't consider it and find some peace within yourself. You're not alone in your struggle, that's for sure.
follow the arrows

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
I'm 18 and tried it, I took half a bottle of sleeping pills and it was the scariest thing that I could imagine. It haunts me everyday just because of the reaction it got out of my family girlfriend and close friends, for any of you out there considering suicide I was there and its not easy, I thought no one would care but the impact you have is far greater than you'll ever know. If you haven't sought professional help or tried antidepressants I reccommend this route, it helps despite what you may think or have heard.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 07:32:14 PM »
It's there if you need it.

I hate to say it, but this ^

however, i IMPLORE anyone (esp. younger people) considering suicide to talk to someone chances are whatever youre going through isnt is serious as you think.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 07:33:05 PM »
Severe depression is a bitch is all I`ll say on the subject.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 07:33:34 PM »

Even if so, so what?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 07:34:51 PM »
Severe depression is a bitch is all I`ll say on the subject.

but treatable