Author Topic: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!  (Read 132330 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!
« Reply #550 on: January 28, 2012, 01:24:03 AM »
Corroborating evidence 8)

let's see what other competitors who faced off against Dorian and Ronnie had to say

Shawn Ray – Flex, Janurary 2003

"Most formidable competitor: Ronnie Coleman is in a class by himself. I honestly believe that Ronnie Coleman is unbeatable unless he beats himself. "

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

"I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Nasser El Sonbatyhttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"Without any doubt I feel the best Mr. Olympia winner ever is Ronnie Coleman. If you take a look at Coleman in his prime, compared to any one of the other Mr. Olympia winners in theirs, you could say that Ronnie had more size and hardness and greater longevity.

Also, the very strong and great Ronnie made the most improvements of all bodybuilders while in the amateur ranks and he established, with his very impressive physique, his absolute hegemony and domination in bodybuilding.

Ronnie did not act arrogant or confrontational with anyone and he was patient as a man and as an athlete. Ronnie was the right man at the right time, but also he was, independent of this, in his prime, simply the best bodybuilder ever. I do not see anyone like Ronnie Coleman showing up on a bodybuilding stage, not even for several decades."

Francis Benfattohttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"In my opinion the best Mr. Olympia winner of all time was Ronnie Coleman, especially when Ronnie was in top condition shape, dry and shredded. At that time, Ronnie even managed to combine aesthetics and size; he then personified the best total package to win the Mr. Olympia.

The physique of Ronnie was a composite of full muscle bellies, distinctive separation, density and definition, all in perfect proportion and with symmetry - his small waist and narrow bones made him appear even bigger than he really was."

Corroborating evidence 8)

Wrong popular opinion  ;) and lets put it into context to boot.

Shawn Ray – Flex, Janurary 2003

"Most formidable competitor: Ronnie Coleman is in a class by himself. I honestly believe that Ronnie Coleman is unbeatable unless he beats himself. "

This has what to do with Dorian?  ??? this was Shawn commenting on Ronnie in 2003 and to add insult to injury he's flat out wrong , because Ronnie was beaten multiple times during his reign and Dorian never was  ;)

And Shawn said Ronnie didn't deserve to win 1998 , that he was most improved and they should have an award for that but the Olympia title wasn't it , I'm sure you agree with Shawn here too?  ;)

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

He technically is the ' biggest , hardest , most shredded Mr Olympia in history ' this has nothing to do with Dorian. Flex has an opinion and again trying to use him as a reference is funny because he's also the same guy who said Ronnie didn't win the 99 Olympia and he did  ;) Oh wait he also had Ronnie in first place after the prejudging in 2007 , Flex opinion is what it is

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Once again this is in reference to his dominate win at the 2003 Mr Olympia , it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dorian Yates. No one since has lived up to the dominating standard that Dorian set in the 1990s , recall Ronnie was beat multiple times during his reign , Dorian never was.

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

"I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Now at least this is on the subject. His opinion and nothing wrong it , doesn't mean it's true. Just like it doesn't mean it's true when Lee Priest said Dorian would beat Ronnie , or Ernie Taylor , or Yates' training partner Leroy.

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage

See above , in top shape Ronnie is one of the best that ever stepped on stage

Nasser El Sonbatyhttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"Without any doubt I feel the best Mr. Olympia winner ever is Ronnie Coleman. If you take a look at Coleman in his prime, compared to any one of the other Mr. Olympia winners in theirs, you could say that Ronnie had more size and hardness and greater longevity.

Also, the very strong and great Ronnie made the most improvements of all bodybuilders while in the amateur ranks and he established, with his very impressive physique, his absolute hegemony and domination in bodybuilding.

Ronnie did not act arrogant or confrontational with anyone and he was patient as a man and as an athlete. Ronnie was the right man at the right time, but also he was, independent of this, in his prime, simply the best bodybuilder ever. I do not see anyone like Ronnie Coleman showing up on a bodybuilding stage, not even for several decades."

See above , his opinion and he's entitled to it. but I can say two things , he was still bitter at Dorian for beating him and this is the same guy who claims he never injected synthol  :-X

Francis Benfattohttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"In my opinion the best Mr. Olympia winner of all time was Ronnie Coleman, especially when Ronnie was in top condition shape, dry and shredded. At that time, Ronnie even managed to combine aesthetics and size; he then personified the best total package to win the Mr. Olympia.

The physique of Ronnie was a composite of full muscle bellies, distinctive separation, density and definition, all in perfect proportion and with symmetry - his small waist and narrow bones made him appear even bigger than he really was."

See above , his opinion and he's entitled to it.

So what you have here is a few quotes that address the subject of Dorian and Ronnie , some that don't. NOT converging evidence that's popular opinion. and to say Ronnie is better because it's more popular isn't proof of anything , other than it being a popular assertion.

But you have always been fond of fallacious arguments  ;)

Again we have people who absolutely do NOT feel Ronnie is the best of all-time ( again their opinion and entitled to it ) it may not be as popular but that doesn't change the fact. ( or make it right or wrong )

[ Q ] When people talk of the greatest Olympian's Ronnie's name is usually high on the list. In fact, he is widely regarded as the best bodybuilder of all time.

[ A ] I hate to say this but they are blind. People that don't approve of what we are talking about right now are blind

Again just because you have more people saying Ronnie is the greatest of all time ,doesn't make it a fact ( see argument ad populum )

Another counter point.

Vic Richards on Romano & Palumbo radio show 2010.

" To say Ronnie Coleman is the best bodybuilder is an insult , he doesn't even come in the top 12 "

Again doesn't make it right but to claim that because your opinion is more popular it is , is 5th grade argument material.

How about Arnold Schwarzenegger who said outright Flex Wheeler is the greatest physique he's ever seen?

How about all the Flex magazine polls that claim Arnold Schwarzenegger is the greatest of all-time? you wanna use popular opinion? or a bodybuilding.com poll to this day still has Arnold number one over Ronnie by a hefty margin , in fact almost twice the votes.

So to recap Neo , you do NOT have any ' converging evidence ' what you do have is a popular opinion and nothing else. congrats on not proving your point.  ;)

2/10 sorry Neo you'll need to do better next time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: January 28, 2012, 01:31:38 AM »
Badda boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this silly arguement can be put to rest....I await ND response...lol

See above  ;) popular opinion doesn't equal fact.

Look at this poll it directly contradicts Neo's claims , doesn't make it any more true than his popular opinion , to say otherwise is ignorant.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: January 28, 2012, 01:34:56 AM »
The thing that makes the argument for Ronnie having the best physique ever are the statements coming from the top bodybuilders that competed against both Dorian and Ronnie during their primes. They have seen both Dorian and Ronnie up close contest after contest and know more about bodybuilding than anyone of us will know about it.

Ronnie said himself he couldn't beat Dorian , yet his opinion isn't counted. lots of people who are pros and experts don't see Ronnie has the best ever , again just because more do , doesn't make it true.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: January 28, 2012, 01:49:34 AM »
More ' converging evidence ' Ronnie isn't the greatest off all time.  ;D

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #554 on: January 28, 2012, 04:05:02 AM »
Dorian is simply the best.  8)

Shadow Warrior: The Dorian Yates Story (trailer)

$

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #555 on: January 28, 2012, 04:46:09 AM »
The amount of Olympias is irrelevant , Dorian retired due to injury , if he didn't injured he would still be Mr Olympia.

yeah, looking like this LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #556 on: January 28, 2012, 06:23:46 AM »
Hahaha, lol yeah keep posting your pics, doesnt change the fact youre making yourself look like a total fucking retard for trying to say that striations = conditioning, where its stated 1471890578390214 all over from all different kinds of media that it isnt so.
Case in point - offseason Ronnie has striations. Blows your whole theory to hell doesnt it?
Lol 2+2 definatley does not equal 4 for you, does it?
I know youre desperatly slamming your keys and posting pics trying to convince yourself your owning me, the fact is youre the utter moron that thinks striations and separation = conditioning. Lol.

Poor fella, notice how you are the only Dorian boy who keeps insisting on this, while we have moved on to the other subject, if my perfect demonstration wasnt enough I have news for you, very bad ones...You are the kind of people in bbing that make this video possible

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: January 28, 2012, 07:25:43 AM »
yeah, looking like this LOL ::)

LOL still kicked this guys ass that year and he's supposed to beat Dorian at his best? LMFAO

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #558 on: January 28, 2012, 07:35:34 AM »
ND, You are in the same class as Bobs now, your credibility is shot and youre just as delusional as he..Those were sad stretching rebuttals...Like Bobs, you have an answer for everything (now it's people are bitter with Dorian? lol) You keep your opinion and well live with the truth...LOL....I'm not wasting any more time on this NeoSeminole closed the book on this pathetic arguement. And now you look like a fool arguing against Weider, Ronnie and Dorians peers, and photographers, PEERS and PEOPLE IN THE SAME INDUSTRY is not POPULAR OPINION. FANS = POPULAR OPINION....It's so funny cause youre a smart guy yet blinded..hahahahahahahha haha....Keep fighting the good fight... ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #559 on: January 28, 2012, 07:35:46 AM »
Poor fella, notice how you are the only Dorian boy who keeps insisting on this, while we have moved on to the other subject, if my perfect demonstration wasnt enough I have news for you, very bad ones...You are the kind of people in bbing that make this video possible

Lol, youre the one that keep broughting up fucknuts, and after my last post where I clearly showed are fucking dumb you are, now youre trying to say IM the one who keeps arguing when everyone else has moved on?
Maybe you didnt see the post of the others snickering at your stupidity, but youre the one that wouldnt let it go, lol.
Oh, and please don't project your own insecurities on me just because you epitomize the stereotype of an ignorant dumbass bodybuilder, lol.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: January 28, 2012, 07:40:17 AM »
ND, You are in the same class as Bobs now, your credibility is shot and youre just as delusional as he...When those were sad stretching rebuttals...You keep your opinion and well live with the truth...LOL....I'm not wasting any more time on this NeoSeminole closed the book on this pathetic arguement. And now you look like a fool arguing against Weider, Ronnie and Dorians peers, and photographers....It's so funny cause youre a smart guy yet blinded..hahahahahahahha haha....Keep fighting the good fight... ::)

It's nothing more than popular opinion. And not everyone agrees or holds the same opinion in the end. People to this day still say Arnold is the best , not everyone feels Ronnie is the best , Ronnie himself says he couldn't beat Dorian in the end everyone has an opinion just because it's more popular doesn't mean it's true.

Arnold said Flex Wheeler is the best physique of all time , what makes him wrong and someone else right?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #561 on: January 28, 2012, 07:40:29 AM »
ND, You are in the same class as Bobs now, your credibility is shot and youre just as delusional as he...When those were sad stretching rebuttals...You keep your opinion and well live with the truth...LOL....I'm not wasting any more time on this NeoSeminole closed the book on this pathetic arguement. And now you look like a fool arguing against Weider, Ronnie and Dorians peers, and photographers....It's so funny cause youre a smart guy yet blinded..hahahahahahahha haha....Keep fighting the good fight... ::)
I cringe evertime I see these arguments start - cause I know its just going to be a rehashing of the truce thread.
No one is ever going to convince anyone any different - I see Dorian as fitting the judging criteria better as does ND, others dont, and its going to stay that way.
Opinions are just that - opinions, and I feel that peoples opinions should not be used to try and prove shit because opinions change based on the day, the hour, who they just watched, how fresh it is in their mind, whos more popular at the time...
Rarely does peoples opinion actually represent who was better or why, moreso its a picture of whoever is more relevent at the time.
Hence Dorian being the fan favorite when Ronnie took over, and now that Ronnie is done, he is the current "legend who cant be beaten and the new kid will never be him"
Only way to come to a logical conclusion is to read whats written in stone (even if the judges dont always follow the written rules, lol) and match them up with the rules. Just my humble opinion (lol)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #562 on: January 28, 2012, 07:40:41 AM »
Lol, youre the one that keep broughting up fucknuts, and after my last post where I clearly showed are fucking dumb you are, now youre trying to say IM the one who keeps arguing when everyone else has moved on?
Maybe you didnt see the post of the others snickering at your stupidity, but youre the one that wouldnt let it go, lol.
Oh, and please don't project your own insecurities on me just because you epitomize the stereotype of an ignorant dumbass bodybuilder, lol.

Oh really? I dont see any of that happening, some claim Dorian had better conditioning, some claim Coolman had better, I dont see anyone snickering on how I just handed your ass over definitions and bbing judging.

Even more, notice how the autistic kid ND just went on to fight/claim Dorian had better conditioniing, not controverting anything in that particular post.  But well, you just keep sinking and insulting, its fun to watch.

Also, I am by no means a bodybuilder (lolsmall) and by the "tone" of your posts, you are a pretty angry man...
Also,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #563 on: January 28, 2012, 07:41:37 AM »
It's nothing more than popular opinion. And not everyone agrees or holds the same opinion in the end. People to this day still say Arnold is the best , not everyone feels Ronnie is the best , Ronnie himself says he couldn't beat Dorian in the end everyone has an opinion just because it's more popular doesn't mean it's true.

Arnold said Flex Wheeler is the best physique of all time , what makes him wrong and someone else right?

Youre all over the place now Bobs....I mean ND...It's ok....shhhhhhhhh, go to sleep.....
Reread my response, I edited it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #564 on: January 28, 2012, 07:42:08 AM »
I see you convientley ignored this post, retard (Metabolic)
Oh, and you didnt post anything on bodybuilding judging, all you posted was that because Coleman had more "detail" that he somehow was more conditioned.
Maybe instead of just posting nonsense and claiming victory, you should refute the post below, lol.

Im gonna go ahead and finish this so your will stop with annoying everyone with your bullshit nonsense.
Ronnie Offseason

Dorian contest shape

Same striations Ronnie has in contest shape, same separation (Not as visibly deep obviously), waaayyy higher bodyfat.
Dorians muscle does not have the same striations or separation yet clearly devoid of bodyfat and water.
So your whole argument of detail (striations and separation) = conditioning is fucking retarded, maybe you should try and accept the fact that you made yourself look like a total moron with all those little pics that reflected you, not me. Lol.
You cannot compare one mans striations to another and try and claim he was more conditioned because of them. Because some people have striations, super deep ones that appear even at high bodyfat.
Others dont, and that has next to nothing to do with bodyfat or water.
Case closed numbnuts.
So what have we learned?
Detail =/= Conditioning
Ha, ha, ha, thanks for playing broseph.  ;) ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: January 28, 2012, 07:42:34 AM »
According to their ' logic ' this is converging evidence that Ronnie isn't the greatest  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 28, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
ND, You are in the same class as Bobs now, your credibility is shot and youre just as delusional as he..Those were sad stretching rebuttals...Like Bobs, you have an answer for everything (now it's people are bitter with Dorian? lol) You keep your opinion and well live with the truth...LOL....I'm not wasting any more time on this NeoSeminole closed the book on this pathetic arguement. And now you look like a fool arguing against Weider, Ronnie and Dorians peers, and photographers, PEERS and PEOPLE IN THE SAME INDUSTRY is not POPULAR OPINION. FANS = POPULAR OPINION....It's so funny cause youre a smart guy yet blinded..hahahahahahahha haha....Keep fighting the good fight... ::)

Not all photographers , PEERS and PEOPLE IN THE SAME INDUSTRY feel Ronnie is the best , I just proved to you otherwise , quotes from McGough , Samir , Richards , Ronnie himself , Priest , Leroy , Taylor , Arnold,  you can't honestly claim that some how the quotes he posted matter and these don't

These has nothing to do with fans

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #567 on: January 28, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
I see you convientley ignored this post, retard (Metabolic)
Oh, and you didnt post anything on bodybuilding judging, all you posted was that because Coleman had more "detail" that he somehow was more conditioned.
Maybe instead of just posting nonsense and claiming victory, you should refute the post below, lol.

I think you conviniently ignored this post, but I wont call you a retard, a retard wouldnt care if losing, you on th eother hand...:

"We already established the following:

Conditioning = less fat and water (you claimed so)

Less fat and water = more "detailing", striations, separation (you also claimed so)

Coolman had better striations and separations (you have insisted this is a true premise)

Conclusion

Coolman had better conditioning"

YEAH BUDDAY!!!
And of cours,e youre going to claim you never said those things...but wahetever I dont feel like starting this all over again.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #568 on: January 28, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
In regards to Haney v. Yates, it's the same argument you guys use for Ronnie v. Dorian. Dorian beat Ronnie not at Ronnie's best and Haney beat Dorian not at Dorians best. So pick and argument and stick with it. Durability is part of being the best and Dorians tears and injuries certainly count against him...(should have trained smarter) Same for Ronnie in the end with his tears. So yes Olympia wins do count.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: January 28, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »
In regards to Haney v. Yates, it's the same argument you guys use for Ronnie v. Dorian. Dorian beat Ronnie not at Ronnie's best and Haney beat Dorian not at Dorians best. So pick and argument and stick with it. Durability is part of being the best and Dorians tears and injuries certainly count against him...(should have trained smarter) Same for Ronnie in the end with his tears. So yes Olympia wins do count.

If you wanna say who is better just based on Olympia wins and career wins , you'll get no argument from me that Ronnie is better according to this

If you wanna argue who is better at their best showing ever , Dorian IN MY OPINION wins , Dorian precontest 1993 will beat ANY version of Ronnie

Spare me the contests are won on-stage , we are strictly talking about their best showings and this is Dorian's best for a host of reasons, it doesn't matter if he walked on-stage like this.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #570 on: January 28, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
Not all photographers , PEERS and PEOPLE IN THE SAME INDUSTRY feel Ronnie is the best , I just proved to you otherwise , quotes from McGough , Samir , Richards , Ronnie himself , Priest , Leroy , Taylor , Arnold,  you can't honestly claim that some how the quotes he posted matter and these don't

These has nothing to do with fans

You're never going to get 100% people to agree to things like this.  Not everyone believes Jordan was the best. Doesnt change that when you look at his body of work he is...Don't use Ronnie's words against him cause he said that during his 2nd Mr. O win...Today Ronnie regards himself as the greatest of all time so quit playing games...You didnt prove anything with Mcgoo...We already addressed ON STAGE IS WHAT COUNTS....LOL...stop.... hahahhahah

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #571 on: January 28, 2012, 07:52:06 AM »
I think you conviniently ignored this post, but I wont call you a retard, a retard wouldnt care if losing, you on th eother hand...:

"We already established the following:

Conditioning = less fat and water (you claimed so)

Less fat and water = more "detailing", striations, separation (you also claimed so)

Coolman had better striations and separations (you have insisted this is a true premise)

Conclusion

Coolman had better conditioning

YEAH BUDDAY!!!

Lol savage logic broseph. No genius, less water and fat makes visible striations MORE visible, it does not add them. That is your fundamental flaw of logic and the place you cant seem to get off of.
Coleman genetically has more stiations, when he's holding more fat and water, and when he's in contest shape. He simply has them, where others dont. As I said, not indicative of conditioning in any way.
Youre trying to say that because Coleman has more striations means he's carrying less fat and water.... I dont even have the words to describe how rediculously hilarious that is.

Brutal logic bro, brutal logic. Coleman having more striations means he's better conditioned, LOL.
No wonder you ignored that post. Hahahaha :-\ ;)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #572 on: January 28, 2012, 07:55:35 AM »
Lol savage logic broseph. No genius, less water and fat makes visible striations MORE visible, it does not add them. That is your fundamental flaw of logic and the place you cant seem to get off of.
Coleman genetically has more stiations, when he's holding more fat and water, and when he's in contest shape. He simply has them, where others dont. As I said, not indicative of conditioning in any way.
Youre trying to say that because Coleman has more striations means he's carrying less fat and water.... I dont even have the words to describe how rediculously hilarious that is.

Brutal logic bro, brutal logic. Coleman having more striations means he's better conditioned, LOL.
No wonder you ignored that post. Hahahaha :-\ ;)

1.- I never claimed it adds them, so thats that
2.- Genetically has more striations? Even if this were true, do you even understand what striations are? Do you know what muscle fibers are? Id guess you do know how this also relates to mass, not ONLY conditioning.
3.- Generally speaking a fat person will have less definition, separation, detailining, call it whatever, than a leaner person, this holds true also at lower levels of body fat.  Because, whether you want to admit it or not, both Dorians and Coolmans muscles were protein muscles (did you know there are different types of muscle?) made up of the same type of muscle fibers.

By the way, this is turniing into a very interesting discussion about why do people talk about harder, denser muscle and softer muscle (SEO's aside).  Bbers seem to be keen on this idea of muscle fibers being fundamentally different...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #573 on: January 28, 2012, 07:56:37 AM »
Eh... I dont believe O wins count on who would win, simply because you have to take into account who theyre competing against... In Ronnie's later years (01-06), he was essentially competing against cans, part of his legend was that he beat the competition by so far that it was a joke (which it was) not just because Ronnie was so good, but because his competition was so-so.
Ronnie won his later competitions simply by being the biggest, he didnt even have to come in shredded to win anymore.
 So to say O wins counts,... eh.... Look at it this way, imagine if Ronnie had 24 O's and 10 of them were beating Jocelyn Pelletier over and over... would you really use those wins to try and justify who was better?
Of course not.
Also, since when talking about a "peak" physique, youre usually talking about 1 moment in time, not over a career.... in which case you have to look at who the person beat in their peak shape.
Ronnie 98 beat many of the same people Dorian did, and he looked great. So in that case, O wins go out the window and its simply a case of physique vs physique.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #574 on: January 28, 2012, 07:58:47 AM »
Wrong popular opinion

sorry kiddo but you're wrong. Popular opinion would be an online poll among people who have never seen them in person

the consensus among IFBB pros who know the criteria better and have seen both men at their primes is that Ronnie > Dorian