Author Topic: BREAKING: Arnold Expo Strongman 2012 RIGGED - Shahlaei and Hollands shafted!  (Read 8459 times)

w8m8

Sergeii Romanchuk was invited at the Arnold in 2010 AND 2011. Neither Shalaei nor Hollands are invited for the 2012 ASC.

:-\

Exactly, the Arnold Strongman wouldn't be the Arnold Strongman without some cunt from the Ukraine that nobody has ever heard of!!

As you say, that particular fucker was invited TWICE yet these guys are ignored after the great year they have had? It's total shit!

Terry Todd (the Arnold organiser) will claim the Arnolds Strongman was always predicated upon finding the "true strongest man" on the planet regardless of his particular field of expertise. This is why we see powerlifters like Benedikt and Andy Bolton along with athletes from fields such as Highland Games etc receiving invites.

However, none of that explains why there are always at least three shitbag no-name wankers in attendance that do not deserve to be there?

Also, whilst the above might have been Todd's original premise, it is undeniable that the Arnold is/has become not only a full on strongman show, but has become known as the most legitimate, heavy strongman show on earth.

History clearly demonstrates that powerlifters, olympic lifters (and wankers from other fields) competing at the Arnolds get destroyed by the strongmen, so lets cut the shit, call a spade a spade and stop inviting a) guys from other fields (ie: Benedikt Magnusson) unless they have a legit and current strongman record, and b) inconsequential wankers such as Sergei Romanchuk.

You cannot blame guys foo taking up the offer to compete, the blame lies with the fuckwit Terry Todd for inviting them in the first place.

To leave Hollands and Shahlaei out in the cold this year is a fucking disgrace!

w8m8

does that placing from last year automatically qualify them for this year?

The top five (not just the podium finishers) get an auto invite to the following years WSM/heats.

That doesn't mean you go straight into the WSM final, it means you know you are going to the WSM competition but still have to do the heats like anyone else and qualify for the final etc.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
scandalous...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
so that puts you in the asshole catagory aside whomever neglected to invite them

Maybe THEY were snobs/assholes before and the organizers just decided not to invite them again.

For whatever reason, despite their qualifications, the organizers decided not to invite them, period. You have to EARN an invitation. So, they didn't earn one. It doesn't really matter why. It's between them.

What's so upsetting/unfair about it.. as simple as that.

P.S. I know they're strong and everything, but they're ugly as fuck and no.. no one wants to look like that no matter what the video suggests...  ::)

w8m8

Maybe THEY were snobs/assholes before and the organizers just decided not to invite them again.

Why don't you tell us "how" they were snobs? Oh yeah, because you know fuck all about the game!

Hollands competed in last years Arnolds with an injured hand, and has always said great things about the show. This year his form has been even better than that which garnered him invites to previous shows, ya fucking mongol cunt ponce!

Have we said you are quite the know-nothing prick?

For whatever reason, despite their qualifications, the organizers decided not to invite them, period. You have to EARN an invitation. So, they didn't earn one. It doesn't really matter why. It's between them.

Again, why not tell us how you think an invite is "earned" oh yeah, you have no clue of any criteria thereof; spastic that you are!

P.S. I know they're strong and everything, but they're ugly as fuck and no.. no one wants to look like that no matter what the video suggests...

Hollands is a fucking God, you'd kill to look like that... pissant twink cunt that you are!

Let's see your pic, stud!

Failing that, a vid of your 190lb deadlift will suffice!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
of all the threads available for you to comment on ( aside from the political board ) ... you chose mine to roll your eyes back about

damn shame they don't have "planking competitions" eh ?

you go girl  :D

tell em why you mad son

w8m8

tell em why you mad son

ungabungawahwah ?

::) I don't speak ghetto

if you are attempting to say something boy .... spit it out

other than not being able to comprehend the thread and seeing for yourself what has made me mad

you didn't have to click on it if you weren't interested .. the title is pretty clear ... unless that went over your head also

sooooooooooooooooooooooo o ... shove your "son" up your wide ass KAY ?

hope you're most muscular postings here made you happy though  :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
what is the prize money for arnold strongman
irongearco.com

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
what is the prize money for arnold strongman

Not sure if the money has been added to for the 2012 event, but here was last year's breakdown-

http://www.arnoldstrongmanclassic.com/results.html .

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Why don't you tell us "how" they were snobs? Oh yeah, because you know fuck all about the game!
Well, why don't you tell us why these wonderful, worthy gentlemen were not invited - since you care so much and the issue is seriously bothering you? I'm just speculating. Perhaps you got more info. Or maybe you just admire these 'gods' so much that it makes you biased.

Again, why not tell us how you think an invite is "earned" oh yeah, you have no clue of any criteria thereof; spastic that you are!
No, no. YOU tell he criteria and YOU tell why YOU think they were not invited. As you can see, only you seem to give a fuck.

Let's see your pic, stud!
Here you go.. posted many times before
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=323648.250

Now let's see yours, stud!  :-* :-* :-*

w8m8

you admire these 'gods' so much that it makes you wet.

true dat

and looking at your pictures I now understand your hate for big men with super strength

the small body you have explains it all  :-*

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Just read on Lozs facebook page that he has sent the organizers an e-mail asking them to explain why he and Terry have not been invited to the arnolds.And he has just posted a pic of the certificate he has had from the guinness book of records for his farmers walk feat that he did in China.And thats probably the reason why him and Tel aren`t invited,now that Shaw has won the WSM the organisers want it stacked with mainly USA competitors.And not non USA guys who have a chance of beating Shaw and Poundstone.

w8m8

Just read on Lozs facebook page that he has sent the organizers an e-mail asking them to explain why he and Terry have not been invited to the arnolds.And he has just posted a pic of the certificate he has had from the guinness book of records for his farmers walk feat that he did in China.And thats probably the reason why him and Tel aren`t invited,now that Shaw has won the WSM the organisers want it stacked with mainly USA competitors.And not non USA guys who have a chance of beating Shaw and Poundstone.

I'm going to mass mail the idiots aswell ... and Arnold

It's pure bullshit .. Arnold is not "American" .. how would he have liked it if he was not included in competitions after showing remarkable ability due to his nationality?

He wouldn't be "who" he is now .. would he ?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
in my opinion, I think the Arnold strong man is very good for the Festival, but these promoters better don't start fucking shit up......beside the bodybuilding shows, the powerlifting and Strong man are my two favorites.......Hopefull y I'll have fun this year in Ohio

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
the small body you have explains it all  :-*

Now let's see your photos, monster stud..! I'm sure small boy like me will be in awe

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
You must be new to strongman events.

They have been "cherry picking" athletes since the early 80's.

In fact, they tailored many of the WSM events to certain "golden boy" athletes.

It's all for marketing and money.

Shit, they banned Kaz because they wanted something new and he was a huge attraction.

It's bullshit but it has been this way for 30 years and the Arnold event is the same.  There are several guys invited every year that have zero chance of winning and they don't invite the big players sometimes.

8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The Arnold is becoming a big event, to take it to WSM levels they need to open the playing field and invite the top guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
Another shit IFBB decision ... They've lost it, have no idea what the fans want.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Another shit IFBB decision ... They've lost it, have no idea what the fans want.

What has this got to do with the IFBB?
If you're having difficulty with an answer I'll help you. It's ZERO

Fortress

• Getbig V
Why do some dislike Poundstone?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Why do some dislike Poundstone?

I don't have any inside facts, but some fans feel he comes off as whiny (in terms of how much he sacrifices to be a Strongman)  and self important.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
How do you rigged a strongman ?
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
How do you rigged a strongman ?

hollow atlas stones of course  :)