Author Topic: Nasser doing chins with 2 plates around his waist (Video)  (Read 11156 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Nasser doing chins with 2 plates around his waist (Video)
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2012, 06:27:14 PM »
nasser from the front... before synthol..... monster...
his back was bad though...
ive never watched any of nassers "the way" vids
what kind of back training did he do....
choice is an illusion

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2012, 07:12:03 PM »
Relevent enough for you to to click on the thread, view the video and post an opinion about it.  So why dont' you answer your own question, if he is irrelevent, why did you make a post about his lat shrugs/chinups?
::)

The relevant topic here is the training video, not whether Nasser's physique was better than Dorian's or another competitor. The obsession with him a decade later baffles me, and quite frankly irritates me.

Regardless, making one comment about one of his videos does not mean that he's relevant to me.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2012, 07:28:59 PM »
::)

The relevant topic here is the training video, not whether Nasser's physique was better than Dorian's or another competitor. The obsession with him a decade later baffles me, and quite frankly irritates me.

Regardless, making one comment about one of his videos does not mean that he's relevant to me.
Its impossible for Bobs to imagine that anyone can find Nasser irrelevant since he's so obessed with him (and manages to twist reality in his head to actually believe Nasser should have won 3 O's), so in his mind you must just be a hater.

JK Bobs, I know I give you a ton of shit, but really I should be complimenting you, I mean, reality is right there, constantly smacking you in the face; But you just keep plugging on, keep refusing to see whats right there in front of you. You just keep up the delusion that somehow, someday, reality might somehow change and people might actually start believing that Nasser was more than just a bitter washed up one time runner up who couldnt quite keep up.;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2012, 07:46:30 PM »
Oh, so the exercises Dorian did were the reason his back was so good?  ::)

By you people's logic Nasser could have just followed Dorian's routine and his back would have been just as good.

Even after gh15 has run up in this bitch, you people still think certain exercises will overcome genetics/drugs?  ::)

x2

i'm sure nasser never knew about heavy barbell shrugs and deadlifts... he's probably kicking himself as we speak for neglecting these secret exercises.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2012, 09:38:48 PM »
x2

i'm sure nasser never knew about heavy barbell shrugs and deadlifts... he's probably kicking himself as we speak for neglecting these secret exercises.  ::)
If you watch most of his back training, its pretty sad.
Im sure its a combo of genetics/laziness.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2012, 09:49:04 PM »
In truth, BigBobs rebuttal, is correct. Really, the only one whom could make an educated decision on wheteher Nasser was training his back correctly is another proffessional.

To be an olympia calibur bodybuilder is not something you learn in the gym or in a book or watching videos. I am quite sure Nasser was very particuler in whom he got help with whether with drugs, training posing etc. He THEN practiced what he had learned everyday, to become a proffesional at the highest level of bodybuilding. I work as a Physician Asst. and in no way shape or form could I ever give a higher proffesional opinion than an MD-That is a fact.

By your board name, I would assume that you were born in 1978, (or maybe not) making you what 32yrs old? at 32 yrs of age (if Nasser was really born in 1965) he was #2 in the world in 1997 at the olympia in which many believed that he beat Dorian yates. He was not however, making uneducated critiques of someones training on a bodybuilding forum, whom does not know the particulars of being able to compete in the highest levels of bodybuilding.  
2/10    

And I only gave you a positive critique as I know it gets you a Nasser thong discount at checkout.  

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2012, 09:51:52 PM »
The 2002 Nasser is the same Nasser that was at every show.  ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2012, 10:01:20 PM »
If you watch most of his back training, its pretty sad.
Im sure its a combo of genetics/laziness.
checked out a couple of his vids...
and i agree....
choice is an illusion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:18 PM »
And the beat goes on.  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2012, 10:26:47 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2012, 10:28:16 PM »
Chimpster,I honestly thought you might post something like that!!

I know you to well and that is a scary thing!   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2012, 10:32:13 PM »
Chimpster,I honestly thought you might post something like that!!

I know you to well and that is a scary thing!   ;D
Predictable!? For my next act, please look towards the noose over yonder beam.       :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2012, 04:48:01 AM »
I like Nasser, not so much his nasserhuggers.