Author Topic: Tips for pinning  (Read 3368 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Tips for pinning
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:26:40 PM »
Does anyone have any tips for making pinning in the glutes (or other areas) less awkward?
I like pinning in the glutes but it is sometimes a bit difficult to reach back there and really see what you are doing.
I normally lay on my side and bring my leg over (depends on which glute I'm pinning) and then reach back and inject. But the pin is sometimes a bit hard to "control" if I can call it that.

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
Re: Tips for pinning
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »
Personally, I love pinning in the delts. It's easy and i'd say less pain involved than glutes.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:32:24 PM »
Does anyone have any tips for making pinning in the glutes (or other areas) less awkward?
I like pinning in the glutes but it is sometimes a bit difficult to reach back there and really see what you are doing.
I normally lay on my side and bring my leg over (depends on which glute I'm pinning) and then reach back and inject. But the pin is sometimes a bit hard to "control" if I can call it that.

learn to truly pin on the upper-outer part of the glute (commonly referred to as "hip injections").

these are the least painful, and easiest spot on the glute. And you can see everything obviously.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 09:35:23 PM »
Up by the hip and don't be afraid, jab it through slowly but surely aspirate and use your pointed and middle finfwe to keep it in place while pushing with  your thumb. Easy peasy

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 09:36:37 PM »
learn to truly pin on the upper-outer part of the glute (commonly referred to as "hip injections").

these are the least painful, and easiest spot on the glute. And you can see everything obviously.
I would try it next time. I'm just scared I hit the bone or something.
This other guy told me a horror story the other day. Haha, the guy was pinning in the delts but he hit the bone, I was like wtf! He probably did it wrong though!

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 09:41:33 PM »
Up by the hip and don't be afraid, jab it through slowly but surely aspirate and use your pointed and middle finfwe to keep it in place while pushing with  your thumb. Easy peasy

Oh its easy peasy? thanks for making it sound gay

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 10:03:27 PM »
Haha!!

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »
Pin first thing after showering, the skin is nice and relaxed.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 01:23:18 AM »
do the glute shot standing but with all your weight on the other side. high and to the outside.

re; the guy that hit bone doing delt shot, wtf? how fucking little is the guy? i just dont see how you can hit the arm bone doing a delt shot.

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 04:25:00 AM »
anyone here know how to cure these scar tissue??

my whole azz is lumpz, sometimes i couldnt inj w/o serious bleedings.

ill try ceflex though..

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 04:39:45 AM »
For glutes I always have to use the mirror.

If you want a good site thats easy to inject go for the ventroglute:

To find exactly where it is stand with both your legs side to side, now shift your weight to one leg and you'll see/feel this muscle pop out on the leg where the weight is now on. Switch the weight to the next leg just to become more familiar with this spot....it just pops out right at your side where the pic above illustrates. When you're ready to inject mark the spot and lean up against something and hold your weight on the side that you're not gonna be pinning.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 05:22:16 AM »
do the glute shot standing but with all your weight on the other side. high and to the outside.

re; the guy that hit bone doing delt shot, wtf? how fucking little is the guy? i just dont see how you can hit the arm bone doing a delt shot.
Haha, yeah I don't get the delt shot either. He mustve been fucking small or just a plain idiot!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2012, 05:23:10 AM »
For glutes I always have to use the mirror.

If you want a good site thats easy to inject go for the ventroglute:

To find exactly where it is stand with both your legs side to side, now shift your weight to one leg and you'll see/feel this muscle pop out on the leg where the weight is now on. Switch the weight to the next leg just to become more familiar with this spot....it just pops out right at your side where the pic above illustrates. When you're ready to inject mark the spot and lean up against something and hold your weight on the side that you're not gonna be pinning.
Solid advice! Will try it next time I shoot glutes

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2012, 08:26:58 AM »

(:

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

That's the only spot on the glute I've ever pinned. where else can you even pin on the glute? I thought there was a major artery running down the backside to avoid?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 09:09:37 AM »

ill try ceflex though..

Holy fucking shit at those calves. LOL!

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 09:52:20 AM »

Ive found bis to be better(even tho bit more finnicky). Just use smaller needle(i use 19 to drawn from vial and 23gauge to inject), tie belt around upper arm near shoulder if you cant see all veins, find spot between enter at 45degree angle, push needle in, wait for a second or two so the needle is fully in, aspirate, then inject.

As for glutes ive always done it infront of a mirror, much easier as long as you get over the fact you're watching yourself stabbing an inch long needle full of oil into your body. Personally ive always injected in the top 3/4's of glute, coming in from the side.

The last parts of the injection ive always done that I believe have stopped me from ever having any dramas is I leave the syringe in for about half a minute after finishing the injection, then after removing the needle always massage injected area for a minute or two with an alcohol swab. Havn't had any pain issues with tren, sus250, teste, prop, eq, masteron or deca fwiw.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 12:01:16 PM »
Delts and quads. If you've never done it before practice with some b12 so if you miss its not a big deal.
Boundary Breaker

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 12:05:12 PM »
spotinjections.com

thank me later  ;)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »
1 tip that helped me a lot is to always do it as slow as possible

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 02:32:22 PM »

ill try ceflex though..

You can't "cure" scar tissue. 

Those red lumps on her ass are probably from water based winny injects leading up to the show.  I used to get lumps like this on my delts from injecting winny and it took a while for them to go away.

Just my .02

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 02:33:57 PM »
Also i have met her in person and she is strong as fuck.

I saw her doing "standing" overhead DB presses with 100's like they were easy.

Pretty impressive for a women, hell that's impressive for a juiced up man.

8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 12:10:05 AM »
the lumps in Iris ass went away cuz they were not there at the next show.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 05:27:14 AM »

That's what I do, no pain, ever.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 03:06:30 AM »
How long does an injection site usually stay sore for?
I injected myself Sunday evening and my left glute is still sore? There isn't a lump or anything and no redness or warmth but it hurts when I sit on it and when I walk. It feels like the glute is "stiff" like after you have exercised.