Author Topic: Alpha Pharma Vitex HGH?  (Read 13772 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
Alpha Pharma Vitex HGH?
« on: January 23, 2012, 02:19:18 AM »
Hi guys, anyone here try out Vitex or know where I can see some reviews? I went on OLM where Euro is at and I don't see anything in regards to this. If anyone can provide a review of this product or tell me where I can possibly see some reviews, that would be great. Thank you

whitewidow

Re: Alpha Pharma Vitex HGH?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 03:00:58 AM »
its not on his list thats why you probably have not seen any reviews on it. Its from alpha pharma what do you think? they are a legit company!

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 03:05:29 AM »
its not on his list thats why you probably have not seen any reviews on it. Its from alpha pharma what do you think? they are a legit company!

He did put it on his list now. Check it our for yourself and you will see. I want to order a bunch of kits for an extended run but I am trying to decide between these and thanktropins which are half as much.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 03:09:15 AM »
He Whitewidow. He did put it on his list now. Check it our for yourself and you will see. I want to order a bunch of kits for an extended run but I am trying to decide between these and thanktropins which are half as much.

my bad he must of just added it recently it was on the companys site before it was on his list but if you knew about it you could order it. I asked him why he didn't put it on his list. I thought it might not be any good. but he said its fine. but I dont think many have tried it in the USA. he has had eutropin on his list for awhile but so have alot of places for about half the price.I dont know why he would have eutropin on there when he is closer to the alpha pharma company. eutropin must be better I know vitex is alot cheaper especially if you know the guy well and order alot of it.geez finally some HGH that comes with the bacteriostic water!I bet it is pretty good alpha pharma makes quality products.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 03:16:57 AM »
my bad he must of just added it recently it was on the companys site before it was on his list. I asked him why he didn't put it on his list. I thought it might not be any good. but he said its fine. but I dont think many have tried it in the USA. he has had eutropin on his list for awhile but so have alot of places for about half the price.

Wow, typing on my blackberry always ends up causing spelling issues. I meant to write "Hi" not "He"

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 03:23:30 AM »
id go with thanks simply because vitex is not cheap at all.
Boundary Breaker

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »

Vitex isn't cheap that's true but if it's perfect pharm grade, I would consider it. I am leaning towards thanktropins now simply because the price off the intl list is very affordable.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
I am emailing Euro and want to see the lab results of this product.  Fucking GH is just too easy to scam people.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 09:58:07 AM »
Ok, let us know what he says.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 10:38:06 AM »

X1000, on them now and they are GREAT!

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 10:12:59 PM »
GH15 any one you know try this hgh, any good?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 08:17:23 AM »
He emailed me back and promised the lab report.  I will ask for permission to post it here once I get it.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 01:56:31 PM »
Thanks mon_of_steele, but at the same time it is coming from the source so one has to be cautious; not that I have any doubts about him or anything.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 11:13:43 PM »
Euroman is g2g...

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 02:55:05 AM »
I saw the lab report somewhere and it was pretty fucking good-well couldnt find the lab reort but this is how it is dosed. alpha pharma does not release product unless it has been tested and meets labl claims this is how it is dispensed

Vitex

Somatropin (r-hGH) U.S.P.
3.33mg & 5mg

Indications

Vitex is indicated for long-term treatment of children with growth failure due to inadequate secretion of endogenous growth hormone as well as adults suffering from growth hormone deficiency.

Presentation

3.33mg eq. to... : 1 vial per + 1 solvent per box.
5mg eq. to 15iu...: 2 Vials of 15iu each + 2 Ampoules of 2ml solvent

My guess is it is good HGH but hey you never know till you try it. If someone knows someone a lab that will do a third party lab test and give us a COA(certificate of analysis) If someone wants to go in on half a kit and get it lab tested and split the cost I would be done to do that. SRCS is where I used to get gear tested but they stopped testing gear for just regular people they got raided by the DEA and they got all the records during raw deal you have to be LE or DEA some kind of police/LE to get a test done at SRCS(san rafael chemical services) that is who everybody used to use. william llwellyn is the only guy who could find out the real quality and I am not william llwellyn I dont have his connections for lab tests he is a author and he needs them for his book.I wish his board was still up. I heard it alin who kept hacking his site..

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »
keep this thread alive,,,im def interested in this stuff with all the chinese gh being found to be crap latley

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »
Any updates?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »
still lookin for feedback on the GH,,,but i will say this in the coming months and hopefully for the future now that they have discored fake ICN and they can no longer be trusted and i dont prefer UG gear no matter who the chef,,,i am going to be turning into an alpha pharma addict

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
still lookin for feedback on the GH,,,but i will say this in the coming months and hopefully for the future now that they have discored fake ICN and they can no longer be trusted and i dont prefer UG gear no matter who the chef,,,i am going to be turning into an alpha pharma addict

You will be waiting a long time. gh15 does not come on this section anymore.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
Why doesn't GH15 come onto this board anymore G.R.?

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 11:20:44 PM »
Why doesn't GH15 come onto this board anymore G.R.?

He does. I will get the lab reports give me a few days. EM dosn't live on his email like some people. not saying that is a good thing just thaat the guy dosn't check it every 20 minutes like some of us.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
What happened with he lab report guys? Can anyone vouch for this stuff?