Author Topic: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!  (Read 34019 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »
bullshit. chinese used to eat rice allllllllll the damn time and lived extremely old. inuit women on a whale only diet? please, they all look like shit, facially and physically, lol.

whats giving us these kinds of problems is shits like all those chemicals in everything we use; soap, deodorant, creams, shampoo, all these stuff, chemicals in our foods, cell phones, computers, all this shit thats emitting radiation. this is why we got problems we didnt had before, not food, unless there is chemicals in it, our body knows how to process any kind of food, whale or rice

Yep I agree and worse yet most of those chemicals either have not been tested.  OR some that are tested have been proven to be carcinogenic and yet we still use them.  I just wrote something about that in the steroid board when we were talking about UGL's.  Trying to escape the chemicals toxicity is damn near impossible too.  It is no wonder my great grandparents who were not exposed to such chemicals and radiation all lived to almost 100 and had no cholesterol, BP, diabetes, etc and they all drank whole milk and ate real food! 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »
How often should you can you give blood?

If you use finasteride to control prostate sides, you can't give blood...you will have to get a prescription for "therapeutic phlebotomy"...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2012, 04:41:39 AM »
bullshit. chinese used to eat rice allllllllll the damn time and lived extremely old. inuit women on a whale only diet? please, they all look like shit, facially and physically, lol.

whats giving us these kinds of problems is shits like all those chemicals in everything we use; soap, deodorant, creams, shampoo, all these stuff, chemicals in our foods, cell phones, computers, all this shit thats emitting radiation. this is why we got problems we didnt had before, not food, unless there is chemicals in it, our body knows how to process any kind of food, whale or rice
lol.. chinese did not eat that much rice dude... they ate a lot of fish and pork.. veggies, and other meats...
you think chinese food like you have in USA is like they used to eat in china????? lol... yanks.... ::) ::) ::)
inuit are ugly people... that is genetic ..... and where did i say whale only...? READ!
agreed about the chemicals bro... that is why i also said, processed foods, together with simple carbs....
a little carbs will nut hurt, but overloading with simpel carbs as we do today combined with processed foods..... = unhealthy....

Be Happy,
Optimus

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2012, 04:50:19 AM »
And it's not about simple carbs,you can eat bananas all day long,they won't hurt you,they are simple carbs too,but,they are not artificial carbs.It's something to drink soda's,all kinds of chocolate's,cream's and processed carbs.That's the problem nowdays.

Plus the hormonas and chemicals in the meat and veggies.Try to grow your own chicken,and then compare that with the chicken breasts you buy from the store.HUGE difference.
GETBIG!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »
And it's not about simple carbs,you can eat bananas all day long,they won't hurt you,they are simple carbs too,but,they are not artificial carbs.It's something to drink soda's,all kinds of chocolate's,cream's and processed carbs.That's the problem nowdays.

Plus the hormonas and chemicals in the meat and veggies.Try to grow your own chicken,and then compare that with the chicken breasts you buy from the store.HUGE difference.
simple carbs are simpel carbs... they spike insuline fast.... wether natural or not....
eat a lot of bananas and you will get fat also....
fruit is not THAT healthy.....
agreed though that man made fructose is worst.... that stuff is pure poison...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2012, 06:12:54 AM »
After 7 years of being on I found out today my liver enzymes are off the charts and the liver is damaged. Blood pressure is high, don't do what I did. Take care of yourselfs, my bodybuilding dreams are pretty much over. Have an unborn son on the way and want to be around.
At what range were your enzymes?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2012, 06:26:12 AM »
simple carbs are simpel carbs... they spike insuline fast.... wether natural or not....
eat a lot of bananas and you will get fat also....
fruit is not THAT healthy.....
agreed though that man made fructose is worst.... that stuff is pure poison...

I tell you man,fruit is healthy,we are not speaking about getting fat or not,we are speaking about health.

Go eat let's say 2000 cals a day of cake a period,and 2000 cals from bananas other exact same period.You will get considerably fatter and damage your health on cake's rather than bananas :)
GETBIG!

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:10 AM »
Inflammation is the cause of all disease.
Carbs, specifically processed carbs, cause inflammation.
The less carbs you eat the healthier you will be.
Read the book 'Blue Zone' or just google it.
They live longer than anyone, and one of the keys is a
plant based diet......no processed carbs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2012, 09:44:25 AM »
I tell you man,fruit is healthy,we are not speaking about getting fat or not,we are speaking about health.

Go eat let's say 2000 cals a day of cake a period,and 2000 cals from bananas other exact same period.You will get considerably fatter and damage your health on cake's rather than bananas :)
fruit in moderation yes....
i said fruits are not THAT healthy.... they contain sugar , sugar is not good....
vegatables are better.....
but your right eating only cake is probably not a good idea, though i doubt you will feel happy eating 20 bananas a day lol!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2012, 01:52:28 PM »
At what range were your enzymes?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
Had a docs appointment today. I've been on for like 5-6 months. Blood pressure was 120/82 my hemo was in good range. Everything looked good. I've mainly been using test and masteron nothing to abrasive.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2012, 01:57:54 PM »
william llewellyn endorses a good product I like that guys work. It's called cycle supports it's pretty expensive but it contains a lot of good shit. Grape seed extract, niacin, celery seed extract, hawthorne, and a couple of other good things. I started taking it again recently. One big teaspoon chased with some water. Seems to help.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
Had a docs appointment today. I've been on for like 5-6 months. Blood pressure was 120/82 my hemo was in good range. Everything looked good. I've mainly been using test and masteron nothing to abrasive.

Cool. What doses?

lesaucer

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2012, 02:12:28 PM »
lol.. chinese did not eat that much rice dude... they ate a lot of fish and pork.. veggies, and other meats...
you think chinese food like you have in USA is like they used to eat in china????? lol... yanks.... ::) ::) ::)
inuit are ugly people... that is genetic ..... and where did i say whale only...? READ!
agreed about the chemicals bro... that is why i also said, processed foods, together with simple carbs....
a little carbs will nut hurt, but overloading with simpel carbs as we do today combined with processed foods..... = unhealthy....

did not eat that much rice? lmao, go back to school. rice is almost the only thing they had to eat. I agree that processed foods is bad, like industrial candies and stuff like that, but not all kind carbs are bad: rice, potatoes,etc, is good for you, and excellent for bbing. high insulin is not the problem.. insulin simply shuffle nutrient from food to cells, and signal your body that your are fed, thus less or no catabolism

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
Definitely agree with the chemicals part.. there are over 300,000 man-made chemicals out there today, and only 30% have been tested on the effects of the human body...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2012, 04:32:03 PM »
did not eat that much rice? lmao, go back to school. rice is almost the only thing they had to eat. I agree that processed foods is bad, like industrial candies and stuff like that, but not all kind carbs are bad: rice, potatoes,etc, is good for you, and excellent for bbing. high insulin is not the problem.. insulin simply shuffle nutrient from food to cells, and signal your body that your are fed, thus less or no catabolism
yes you make it seem all they eat was rice.... not true at all!
they eat rice in small portions....as all of their food... small portions... lot of veggies also...
rice is a part of their food, not all they eat. lol....
also depends where they lived, nothern china they did not eat a lot of rice at all.. more noodles...
also chinese food is loaded with fats and protein....pork, beef, fish.
hardly a high carb diet.
that they are skinny has more to do with their genes....
processed foods, agreed. allready told you that.

and high insuline is not healthy... period....high insulin is the problem of many things...
it does a lot more then shuttle nutrients , has effect on a lot of organs.... and processes in the body...
and leptin is what makes you feel satisfied.... not insulin...
insulin makes you more hungry....
ever shot 15 iu of huma? you can eat a horse after that.... ;D ;D
and after a high carb meal.... about an hour afterwards you can eat again.... why??? high insulin...
eat a meal with fat in it, you will feel satisfied longer....

Be Happy,
Optimus

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2012, 09:30:48 PM »
they eat rice in small portions....as all of their food... small portions... lot of veggies also...
also depends where they lived, nothern china they did not eat a lot of rice at all.. more noodles...
hardly a high carb diet.

and high insuline is not healthy... period....high insulin is the problem of many things...
it does a lot more then shuttle nutrients , has effect on a lot of organs.... and processes in the body...
and after a high carb meal.... about an hour afterwards you can eat again.... why??? high insulin...

This part is very true.  My wife is from Taiwan and almost everyone on that side of the family can eat LOTS of food and don't seem to gain an ounce.  My brother in law can eat in-and-out burger, fried stuff, pizza, soda, buffet, etc and has 29" waist.  If I ate half of that I'd be a tube of goo!

And yes traditional Asian food is usually smaller portions.  I wonder if the introduction of fast food chains in Asia will ruin their health like in the USA.   ???  I'm guessing over time it will effect them in a bad way too.  But they also use their own local ingredients that often don't have as much chemicals, processing, and preservatives.  Like I think in Taiwan you can get sweet potato fries.  Wish we could get that here!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2012, 02:33:42 AM »

This part is very true.  My wife is from Taiwan and almost everyone on that side of the family can eat LOTS of food and don't seem to gain an ounce.  My brother in law can eat in-and-out burger, fried stuff, pizza, soda, buffet, etc and has 29" waist.  If I ate half of that I'd be a tube of goo!

And yes traditional Asian food is usually smaller portions.  I wonder if the introduction of fast food chains in Asia will ruin their health like in the USA.   ???  I'm guessing over time it will effect them in a bad way too.  But they also use their own local ingredients that often don't have as much chemicals, processing, and preservatives.  Like I think in Taiwan you can get sweet potato fries.  Wish we could get that here!

yeah it's genetic.... lucky bastards! but they have a hard time putting on muscle...
if i am not mistaken there is allready a fat epedemic in Japan....
china is a little behind.. but is growing real fast these days.... will westernize as well.... lol...
Be Happy,
Optimus

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2012, 06:59:01 AM »
hardly a high carb diet.

lesaucer is correct, insulin is not bad at all. Plus, any food raises insulin, protein raises it just as much as carbs.
High insulin is not a problem for anything, like lesaucer just said, it just shuffles nutrients to cells. The problems arise in some people developing diabetes and desensitizing their insulin receptors from the circulating insulin in the blood. And to let you know, high insulin secretion does not cause this, it is an obesity problem and a genetic predisposition. If you're a healthy person with a normal bodyweight, you need not to worry about it.  
And not only chinese consume a lot of rice, but many other cultures in the world have carbs such as potatoes, wheat, etc. as their main staple in their diets and suffer no problems at all.
Please try to educate yourself before posting such things, because you may confuse a lot of people.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2012, 07:33:18 AM »
let me guess. 7 pages of denial of steroids effects on health  ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2012, 07:44:49 AM »
let me guess. 7 pages of denial of steroids effects on health  ::)

Bingo.

Look at all these drug monkeys in panic mode  

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2012, 08:46:42 AM »
Bingo.

Look at all these drug monkeys in panic mode  
who is in panic mode?
And no monkeys here......lol!
Some people smoke, others drink coffee, or alcohol...
Some die young despite living healthy.. Some get old abusing their bodies....
Life is a big gamble....
More to do with having strong genes.....
Steroids are not evil and soooooooo dangerous.... Abuse them and there are sides z
yes.... Use common sense... No need for hysteria..

Be Happy,
Optimus

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2012, 09:20:53 AM »
who is in panic mode?
And no monkeys here......lol!
Some people smoke, others drink coffee, or alcohol...
Some die young despite living healthy.. Some get old abusing their bodies....
Life is a big gamble....
More to do with having strong genes.....
Steroids are not evil and soooooooo dangerous.... Abuse them and there are sides z
yes.... Use common sense... No need for hysteria..

x2

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2012, 09:25:27 AM »
let me guess. 7 pages of denial of steroids effects on health  ::)

ha ha!!!     ;)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
hormones will shorten life if taken in higher dosages than hrt

that s just fact

like pimping an engine

if done right

- it will be stronger faster but life length and reliability will be reduced

if done wrong

- it won t run properly anymore and go to failure very fast with no benefits at all

the decision is "average and long life" or "bigger stronger faster and SHORTER life on hormons with big chance to fuck it up right from the beginning and get nowhere at al"

i won t say don t take hormones but you need to have a specific goal in life to fit to the hormone abuser lifestyle

maybe being a nba superstar is worth to die at 60 instead of 92yrs old

dying 45 insted of 92 to be a big down hill type of bodybuilder is just  ::)

and be sure if you are one of the "life your muscle is everything dream" guys, one day the dream will be over and you will wish that you didn t do what youve done and get just a couple more days on this planet

as soon you go off muscles fade ut heallth probs  very well may stay forever