Author Topic: thankstropin report.  (Read 21358 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: thankstropin report.
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2012, 12:11:28 PM »
i liked the blues and thanks better than the novos im on right now. for some reason on the blues and thanks my wrists would pop. but i was also taking t3 and tren. and now on the novos i am taking test and eq so its actually hard to compare. but now i wake up with my arms asleep. who knows. honestly unless you have used %100 pharm grade to compare to its hard to say "how legit" a product is. just my experience

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2012, 11:24:06 PM »
guys they got their stuff from the remailer do you notice a difference in quality of the gh than when u get it straight from the source?

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2012, 12:02:38 AM »
ive tried remailer.. straight from source is on the way. pm me in a few weeks and ill let you know :)

whitewidow

« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2012, 04:23:40 AM »
structure and size are two different things broseph mcjonestein. strong arms and delts, weak chest = similar stucture to me.

your not even in the same ballpark! man I don't think I know a more delusional person! WTF do you see in the mirror?  Obviously you think very highly of yourself to compare yourself to slin. the guy has won 2 shows and he could go pro if he wanted to. he has made it clear that going pro is not the route in life he wants to go! he knows the ropes well! Yes he could do some damage but he has a family and wants to live a normal life! going pro is alot of stress on yourself! especially if you want to place well! It takes awhile to get up their with the big names. He looks good though and Lee priests chest is about the same size of slins. His proportions blow yours away Tbumbz! he dosn't have a weak chest! and like chevychlios said he is holding like 50 more pounds of pure muscle than you are! Tbumbz you need to really get ripped! your competition weight would be like 160lbs!to look as ripped as slinpimp not trying to be a dick you just have to be realistic. You are not in the same ball park as slin! you have never been as lean as slin has! and if you did you would really have to cutt some weight and probably end up at 160-170Lbs if you were at 4%. I would keep your day job Tbumbz .

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2012, 02:20:57 AM »
prove whitewidow wrong tbombz. post some updated pics :D
irongearco.com

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2012, 02:34:14 AM »
your not even in the same ballpark! man I don't think I know a more delusional person! WTF do you see in the mirror?  Obviously you think very highly of yourself to compare yourself to slin. the guy has won 2 shows and he could go pro if he wanted to. he has made it clear that going pro is not the route in life he wants to go! he knows the ropes well! Yes he could do some damage but he has a family and wants to live a normal life! going pro is alot of stress on yourself! especially if you want to place well! It takes awhile to get up their with the big names. He looks good though and Lee priests chest is about the same size of slins. His proportions blow yours away Tbumbz! he dosn't have a weak chest! and like chevychlios said he is holding like 50 more pounds of pure muscle than you are! Tbumbz you need to really get ripped! your competition weight would be like 160lbs!to look as ripped as slinpimp not trying to be a dick you just have to be realistic. You are not in the same ball park as slin! you have never been as lean as slin has! and if you did you would really have to cutt some weight and probably end up at 160-170Lbs if you were at 4%. I would keep your day job Tbumbz .

lol @ tbombz even having a job.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2012, 05:50:21 AM »
im using remailer and no difference in quality, wrists pop, im pumped to hell, hold alot of water, more than I would off gh when i binge eat lol   nothing has dropped off from switching to local, except my pocketbook  ::)

I wouldnt doubt them at all from local or not, all gtg
muscle

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2012, 08:53:20 PM »
slinpimp,,,,im assuming with your username you are a big fan of slin.  wondering if you have any write ups on the board how your prefer to use slin,,,pre-wo, every meal, dosages?  would be interested in hearing,,too late tonite to do a search but if you have spoken about it alot on here let me know ill hit up the search on my off day.  great physique bro.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
you really are  a basket case  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2012, 05:49:24 PM »
you really are  a basket case  ;D

I am not the one comparing my physique to slinpimps. I know the guy blows me away. You are the one saying you have the same build! you are not ripped in any picture!To get as ripped as slinpimp is in his picture you would have to cutt to 180 at most.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2012, 07:47:52 PM »
I am not the one comparing my physique to slinpimps. I know the guy blows me away. You are the one saying you have the same build! you are not ripped in any picture!To get as ripped as slinpimp is in his picture you would have to cutt to 180 at most.
similar structure, basket case.  you have reading comprehension issues. heres a clue, in  this picture the cars although very different in size have identical structure

slin= overpowering delts and arms compared to chest... tbombz= overpowering delts and arms compared to chest..

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2012, 02:07:49 AM »
stop being delusional,go in the fucking gym,train and control your diet.pics are the best option to show other you had some progress,not arguing about structure,genetics and shit...
GETBIG!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »
stop being delusional,go in the fucking gym,train and control your diet.pics are the best option to show other you had some progress,not arguing about structure,genetics and shit...
delusional, lmao, bitch im bigger than you,w hietwidow,  and 99% of bodybuilders on the planet, so what slin is bigger than me.. im 22 years old and cant afford to run the cycles he does either..

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2012, 07:37:57 PM »
delusional, lmao, bitch im bigger than you,w hietwidow,  and 99% of bodybuilders on the planet, so what slin is bigger than me.. im 22 years old and cant afford to run the cycles he does either..

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2012, 02:19:24 AM »
delusional, lmao, bitch im bigger than you,w hietwidow,  and 99% of bodybuilders on the planet, so what slin is bigger than me.. im 22 years old and cant afford to run the cycles he does either..

Holy shit! You're 22!!!! You look like you're in your 30s.

Rec drugs and getting fucked in the ass can really take it's toll.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2012, 03:41:10 PM »
suck it..

Sasquatch spotting. What is your exact location. Make some money off your furball ass  ;D

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2012, 05:22:24 PM »
Ur big but..gotta shave bro lol

lesaucer

« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »

holy synthol tricep batman

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »
Delusional motherfuckers.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2012, 10:24:01 PM »

keep on hating, skinny..  deifnitel synthol  ;) definitely 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2012, 12:42:55 PM »

not synthol, tricep injections with basic AAS.  The muscle is there...
l

lesaucer

« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2012, 03:14:52 PM »
keep on hating, skinny..  deifnitel synthol  ;) definitely 

not hating at all! i got love for everyone! except for those who compare themselves to the best to boost their egos when all they really have is oil (synthol, grapeseed oil,whateverlol) filled muscles and shitty underwear

i didnt know 250 at 6'3 was skinny, my bad  :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2012, 05:12:30 PM »
prett fuckin skinny there dude, lookin like michael phelps n shit

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2012, 06:23:37 PM »
prett fuckin skinny there dude, lookin like michael phelps n shit