Author Topic: thankstropin report.  (Read 21382 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: thankstropin report.
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:48 PM »
looking bad ass bro. i'm ordering those thanks this week!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2012, 09:47:39 PM »
looking bad ass bro. i'm ordering those thanks this week!

Yeah, sorry for sidetracking the thread somewhat.

Slinpimp looks great.  Solid as a brick and low body fat.  Great physique.

I am going to try Thanks on my next run.

Swlabr

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2012, 11:04:02 PM »
Want me to just save you the time and show you a picture of my gigantic penis?  That's what you are ultimately after anyway right, guy?

lol :-*

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2012, 01:03:33 PM »
No your structure is not the same ! this guy makes you look like tiny tim!no simnilar . this guy has won shows and probably could go pro if he everything into it but, thats not what he wants in life. he has diffrent goals. being a pro isnt that glamorous.he has a great physique and bet he gets starred at alot by women plus who would fuck with somebody looking like that? the bigger you are it seems the more options you get in life. it shows a sign of dedication.
structure and size are two different things broseph mcjonestein. strong arms and delts, weak chest = similar stucture to me.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2012, 01:07:04 PM »
Except he has 30 more lbs of lean muscle.

And your arm's are shitty btw,even with your synthol  :-X
GETBIG!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »
guys who have had sucess with thanks and novos,,,do you get them local or from a far?  wondering if there is any difference in quality,,,,i have read some brands of gear people note that local are not so good

L.L

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2012, 06:39:38 PM »
structure and size are two different things broseph mcjonestein. strong arms and delts, weak chest = similar stucture to me.

m chest isnt my best feature, no.....my arms do overpower it but it looks smaller in that pic  because of the pic angle...here is myc chest in shape...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2012, 07:22:26 PM »
guys who have had sucess with thanks and novos,,,do you get them local or from a far?  wondering if there is any difference in quality,,,,i have read some brands of gear people note that local are not so good

your referring to novos and thanks?
l

L.L

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »
if u wanna go safe and get you money's worth , Pepe's is your man..

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2012, 09:15:18 PM »
m chest isnt my best feature, no.....my arms do overpower it but it looks smaller in that pic  because of the pic angle...here is myc chest in shape...

Looking sick dawg!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »

lee priest's chest was massive.. but compared to his delts and arms.. it was small..

wasnt saying your chest isnt well developed.. its just over powered by your delts and arms though..

have gotten my chest to start catching up to my arms and delts by focusing on the contraction and forgetting about the weight..

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2012, 02:56:19 AM »

local ones are real good.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2012, 03:48:47 AM »

I've gotten around 75 kits of novos and 40 bluesfrom pepe le pew, not a single bunk kit or complaint.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2012, 04:04:45 AM »
your referring to novos and thanks?

yeah novos and thanks

retarden were yours from a far or local?  im not too impressed with novos i just got some thinaks cant wait to run them

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »
yeah novos and thanks

retarden were yours from a far or local?  im not too impressed with novos i just got some thinaks cant wait to run them

Were yours straight from the source or did you use a remailer. More chance of monkey business when going through a remailer.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2012, 06:52:35 AM »
Were yours straight from the source or did you use a remailer. More chance of monkey business when going through a remailer.

i got some from the remailer and they were phenomenal. i guess i might have gotten lucky since they were also sitting in a mailbox in freezing temperature for a few hours as well.

so people had bad batches from the remailer? makes sense since they probably sit around for longer before they find a customer.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2012, 08:07:13 PM »
i think all is good, remailer or not...im using remailer and noticing just the same as from far away.
muscle

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2012, 10:20:37 PM »
i think all is good, remailer or not...im using remailer and noticing just the same as from far away.

You need to call me, bro.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2012, 10:57:17 PM »
Killer side chest pose

Slin honestly get the fuk on stage again, big potential

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2012, 05:42:50 AM »
i just got 15 kits from the local guy. its too early for me to tell if there is any problem. just started them 3 days ago. y would there b a problem bros??? pp is supposedly one of the top guys correct? i doubt his remailer is crooked. any opinions??

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2012, 06:29:12 AM »
damn, 15 kits from the remailer is going to be expensive as hell.

i would think they would be good though, the ones i just got and that someone else just recently got were all very very good.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2012, 07:49:16 AM »
damn, 15 kits from the remailer is going to be expensive as hell.

i would think they would be good though, the ones i just got and that someone else just recently got were all very very good.

yeah it was a little pricey. about $550 more than if i had not gone domestic. thats 5 kits i know!! but its worth it to me. it got to me very quick and no worries of customs. im a pussy when it comes to importing for some reason. ive a seen a couple guys i know over the years getting there orders seized. i just never wanted to eat the loss i guess.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:52 AM »

how so? just recently placed my first order with p for a remail

lesaucer

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »
jesus you are so annoying shut the fuck up tdongz. he looks like a god and do!have a good chest while you look like shit and have nothing, end of discussion, problem?

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
jesus you are so annoying shut the fuck up tdongz. he looks like a god and do!have a good chest while you look like shit and have nothing, end of discussion, problem?

lol agreed.

anyways my last order from peeepee i got from the remailer, but obviously much more expensive. i wanted to try to go the international route to save some $ but he said they only ship to certain zip codes. has anyone got around this somehow ? PM me if you an "idea"