Author Topic: thankstropin report.  (Read 21277 times)

L.L

Re: thankstropin report.
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 04:44:03 AM »
Looking large Krod, I mean slin, lol. :P  How long are you cruising for?  If I remember right you went to thanks from the bunk kigs yeah?  Any changes since that point in your body or mostly maintaining now?

lol..what up ,man...i'll be cruisng for awhile while trying to lean out at the same time...GF is pregnant now so i will be busy for the next 7 months and half..dont wanna be under the influence of too many chemicals during this time.....bitch might ended up floating in a miami river if she gets on my nerves. ;D

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2012, 10:02:37 AM »
1g of test, 700mgs of masteron , 10ius of gh daily , hcg 250 ius x 2 weekly , 50mgs of proviron daily
for what purpose you take hcg whit this cycle?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »
slin what's your height/weight.. just curious. your arms are ridiculous good job

L.L

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
for what purpose you take hcg whit this cycle?

I like to keep my balls big and working,, ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2012, 11:24:49 AM »
I like to keep my balls big and working,, ;D
LOL

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »
Did you get your girl pregnant on the proper cycle or when cruising?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
Slin looking good bro, but what's ur bf %? Curious how much water thanks make one hold relative to pharm grade hgh.

L.L

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
Did you get your girl pregnant on the proper cycle or when cruising?

during heavy cycling..

L.L

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2012, 05:21:03 PM »
Slin looking good bro, but what's ur bf %? Curious how much water thanks make one hold relative to pharm grade hgh.

you tend to hold a bit more than  pharma grade..i take t3 ,clen and drink lots of water plus my test of choice is Propionate

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2012, 05:27:55 PM »
You have absolutely nothing to worry about with pepe. Thanks are as solid as it gets. Love them thanks!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
you tend to hold a bit more than  pharma grade..i take t3 ,clen and drink lots of water plus my test of choice is Propionate

How much t3 u take ed?

L.L

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2012, 07:10:59 PM »

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2012, 08:03:17 PM »
Obviously not year round though, right?  You just meant currently?  And how long do you usually run them for at a time?  Thanks bro.

L.L

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
Obviously not year round though, right?  You just meant currently?  And how long do you usually run them for at a time?  Thanks bro.

I run all  of them all year around . I simply adjust doses..I blast and cruise but never off completely , no.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2012, 10:58:14 PM »
i suggest you take long breaks from the t3. def not something to play with. you look great though..seriously
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »
[ftp][http://safebuy-steroids.blogspot.com/2011/09/thanktropin.html/ftp]
not bad for the price? feedback is positive they say
irongearco.com

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2012, 03:49:04 AM »
La pew is solid as a cock. You are safe.

How come your not is jacked up?

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2012, 03:55:57 AM »
before you responded i was going to say sometime things dont work like that.. the iu's may work equally well for certain things like mass and roundness but one of them might just eb cleaner, less sides, less water retention, or something else.. that no matter how many iu's you took of the other, it would never work quite as well in that regard..  

btw, looking great dude..

our structure is similar.. but lately i totally stopped caring about the amount of weight im using for chest (and all other muscles too, but biggest effect has been on chest) , and only worry about contracting the pecs now.. ill do cable crossovers with 40lbs total, 20lbs on each side, and just squeeze the hell out of the muscle , go very slow on the eccentric phase, ect.  working very welll. chest finally starting to take shape, not that big, yet, but looking like a real chest now.

No your structure is not the same ! this guy makes you look like tiny tim!no simnilar . this guy has won shows and probably could go pro if he everything into it but, thats not what he wants in life. he has diffrent goals. being a pro isnt that glamorous.he has a great physique and bet he gets starred at alot by women plus who would fuck with somebody looking like that? the bigger you are it seems the more options you get in life. it shows a sign of dedication.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2012, 04:16:16 AM »
No your structure is not the same ! this guy makes you look like tiny tim!no simnilar . this guy has won shows and probably could go pro if he everything into it but, thats not what he wants in life. he has diffrent goals. being a pro isnt that glamorous.he has a great physique and bet he gets starred at alot by women plus who would fuck with somebody looking like that? the bigger you are it seems the more options you get in life. it shows a sign of dedication.

I agree 100%
Thunderdome approved

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »
during heavy cycling..

See, this scares the hell out of me.  I never use condoms (and I'm not bragging because at least a quarter of the women I fuck are dogs) but I have fucked well over 50 women in the past 2 years.  I've been on probably 18 out of 24 months and have been under the delusion that since I am on I won;t get these whores pregnant.

Not to pry into your personal life, but if you don't mind me asking, were you trying to get your wife pregnant or did it just happen?

I also run hcg with my cycles.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »

See, this scares the hell out of me.  I never use condoms (and I'm not bragging because at least a quarter of the women I fuck are dogs) but I have fucked well over 50 women in the past 2 years.  I've been on probably 18 out of 24 months and have been under the delusion that since I am on I won;t get these whores pregnant.

Not to pry into your personal life, but if you don't mind me asking, were you trying to get your wife pregnant or did it just happen?

Wtf dude have u heard of a condom? Thats disgusting

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »

serious question, dont mean to make a joke or anything,

but have you caught any serious diseases from that? have you gotten yourself checked?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2012, 02:12:49 PM »
serious question, dont mean to make a joke or anything,

but have you caught any serious diseases from that? have you gotten yourself checked?

I get checked every 6 months or so.  Clean every time.

I've said it many times before on here and elsewhere, but it is trivially easy to fuck a new woman every week if you are on plentyoffish.

Like I also said before, some of them aren't the best looking (the lowest I'll go is 6ish).  The girls on there won't openly say it, well some do, but the vast majority are just looking for no strings attached sex.

Swlabr

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2012, 02:54:21 PM »
I get checked every 6 months or so.  Clean every time.

I've said it many times before on here and elsewhere, but it is trivially easy to fuck a new woman every week if you are on plentyoffish.

Like I also said before, some of them aren't the best looking (the lowest I'll go is 6ish).  The girls on there won't openly say it, well some do, but the vast majority are just looking for no strings attached sex.

Pics of girls, let's see the quality you slay, stud.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2012, 03:27:43 PM »
Pics of girls, let's see the quality you slay, stud.

Want me to just save you the time and show you a picture of my gigantic penis?  That's what you are ultimately after anyway right, guy?