Author Topic: Suspect with Crowbar Shot Outside Carls Jr Monterey Park  (Read 11903 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
I'm proud of what the cops did here. This criminal had it coming.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm proud of what the cops did here. This criminal had it coming.
Would you say the same thing if he was black?  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
You could argue its a bit excessive at first. BUT he did Raise the weapon (at least begin to) againt the officer and thats a NO NO and even I know that. But that would warrent One shot at least.. ...but 11?

Why not aim for the legs as you mentioned, or at least wait a split second before firing 10 more shots.

I wish they would shoot fuckers this easy in Sweden. Not the 11 shots but one non leathal.

21 feet is the accepted rule in police circles. That's considered the deadly range when facing off against someone with a deadly weapon, once they advance on a officer at that range, it's at the officer's discretion whether to shoot or not.

As to the amount of shots? It was a lot, but folks don't magically stop when shot, and I won't second guess a a cop with adrenaline pumping through his veins and a armed perp that's getting violent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tons of cops one guy with crowbar........no need to shoot to kill........sorry,but unecessary IMO.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Tons of cops one guy with crowbar........no need to shoot to kill........sorry,but unecessary IMO.

You have to say if that guy put down the crowbar he wouldn't have been shot.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
If he felt the need to shoot the guy,which I think was totally fucking wrong,why not just shoot him once in the leg?

this.
l

bradistani

• Getbig V

true, but he knew the score.

now if that happened over here. the police would have made him a nice cup of tea and have a chat with him until he calmed down  :)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
would never give a cop the satisfaction of shooting me. he s gonna now go and brag about it with his cop buddies for the rest of his life. the aim is to make the job of the cop the most boring profession on earth.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
How would Adonis frame this? "Not like he was going to write Beethoven's Fifth."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
cop carrying the gun around afterward = no no.

There are 10+ cops on the scene.  the bad guy is cuffed or bleeding or whatever as they put on gloves to assist him. 

The shooter no longer needs his hot hand and jacked up mind being the shooter in any situation.  Put the gun down, sit down, and let the other 9 cops handle the bleeding dude.

I am fine with cops shooting bad guys who make threats - but that walk around with your piece like it's your cawk for minutes?  My brother shot a bad guy, and as soon as they fled, he emptied his weapon, put on counter and waited for police.  He didn't stand there like a badass waiting for the next paper target to emerge.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
if the pigs were so in danger of the crowbar why were they so close to the suspect ???

Its pretty simple... pigs are taught in Police Acad. to SHOT TO KILL

be it bullets, clubs, or fist

gatorr

• Getbig II
Well dead guys dont sue and a ton of money saved not feeding and giving that piece of shit free room and board just so he can do it again when he gets out.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You guys are fucking idiots.  Who cares how many times they shot him?  Would you not shoot someone who is about to hit you in the face with a crowbar?  Sometimes cops use excessive force, yes.  this is not an example of that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
You guys are fucking idiots.  Who cares how many times they shot him?  Would you not shoot someone who is about to hit you in the face with a crowbar?  Sometimes cops use excessive force, yes.  this is not an example of that.

so why are they trained in hand to hand combat? why do they have hand cuffs? billy clubs? stun guns? pepper spray? k-9 german shepard ??? ??? ???.

why go for the gun first?

See suspect,
Shot suspect,
Hand cuff him
Let him die
Officers of  the Peace   ::) ::) ::)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
If he felt the need to shoot the guy,which I think was totally fucking wrong,why not just shoot him once in the leg?

1, a leg would be very hard to hit under high stress situation like this. 2, after wounding the perp in the leg he would have sued the cops for maiming him. 3, perp rushed the one cop with weapon, each cop shot 4 times.

the real question is................ why didnt they let the dog loose on the perp?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

My question is, if he had to shoot him.. Why did he shoot him more then 3 times? During the third shot the fella is Falling down obviously Not posing any threat (you could even tell after the first shot he lowered the weapon) But no, 8 shots more, even when hes down on the ground  :-\
sad, but unfortunately justified.. as soon as you pose a threat to the safety and security of officers, they have the right to shoot you, its fucked up, some of them have decency to shoot you oin the leg, other assholes like these rent-a-cops go for the kill so they can get their 15 mins

Rhomboids

• Getbig III

They must go through some kind of rigorous training where they are taught that any guy on teh street is less than human.  How do you murder a guy while at your job then go home and play with your kids?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I know the guy was more than likely scum,but I still think it was just a tad excessive!  ;D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
he wont recover

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
bunch of retards in this thread.....

why didnt they shoot him in the leg

they shot too many times

why were they so close

go to a gun range, look at the target, is the 10x right above his knee cap?

if hes good for one shot, he's good for 10

shoulda been shot for going to carls anyway....shittest fries on the planet

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I don't really like Carls Jr so I am sort of glad they shot that guy.
a

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
This leg shit......cops aren't trained to shoot in the leg just like I wasn't trained to shoot there in the service. It's all about hitting center mass and shutting a muhfukka DOWN! ;D