Author Topic: Underground labs - discuss.  (Read 7342 times)

whitewidow

Re: Underground labs - discuss.
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 07:09:42 PM »
wondering why do most usa ugl have people pay to china?  is this how they pay for their raws in advance just have the $$ sent to china,,,have always wondered this. as far as UGL, a few are great, alot are bunk, and alot are worse than bunk.  if you have a good one treat him like your family member.

they build credit with their powder supplier so they dont have to wire 20K via western union all at once . thats what gets sources instantly flagged and put on governamnet/DEA watch lists. so if they have their cutsomers send 500$ here and there it adds up and when they hit a certain amount they have their supplier ship their powder order. they really have to find a source in china they trust that will not rip them off.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »
they build credit with their powder supplier so they dont have to wire 20K via western union all at once . thats what gets sources instantly flagged and put on governamnet/DEA watch lists. so if they have their cutsomers send 500$ here and there it adds up and when they hit a certain amount they have their supplier ship their powder order. they really have to find a source in china they trust that will not rip them off.

good info.  any idea if the powders that UG labs use are the same as the ones human grade places use?  i would imagine not, but by the way those articles sounded that i found its all just a mess and drugs, counterfit and real, are just traded back and forth in china and the middle east and there is no way in hell for anyone to track where anything came from.  id also wonder if HG facilities even test their stuff, it would not shock me if they didn't.  

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 09:22:53 PM »
I have not read them yet, but I think this was the link to the articles mentioned in the NY Times:

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/series/toxicpipeline/index.html

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »
good info.  any idea if the powders that UG labs use are the same as the ones human grade places use?  i would imagine not, but by the way those articles sounded that i found its all just a mess and drugs, counterfit and real, are just traded back and forth in china and the middle east and there is no way in hell for anyone to track where anything came from.  id also wonder if HG facilities even test their stuff, it would not shock me if they didn't.  

No they dont get the same powders at all! they get powders made by money hungry chinese who produce it in clandestine apartments or houses. clandestin chem houses. all though there are a few UGL's who get lucky and get good pwders those are guys like kneller who travelled there to china and got his connect or sledge who did the same I am only name dropping because both these guys have already been  busted years ago.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 03:12:56 AM »
there used to be one that kept UG's and importers honest, SRCS. The feds closed them down for 'our own protection' to keep us safe.

that was bullshit. everybody used San rafael chemical services. just 100$ to test a single compound like any test ester tested except sustanon and tren EQ ,primo all 100$ sust was 200$ due to having four esters of test.DEA raided them during operation raw deal and got every single test and name of who sent it in. anybody who sent in steroids or other drugs the DEA were aware of it. but so many people used them in the years they did outside lab tests nothing happened to anybody who got a lab test done there. sucks because BB need a place like SRCS

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »
I have not read them yet, but I think this was the link to the articles mentioned in the NY Times:

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/series/toxicpipeline/index.html

yes that is the one i was talking about

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 11:03:39 AM »
12 billion in counterfeit drugs out o fa 40 billion dollar industry that has made its way into 79 countries.  Wow! 

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 11:16:39 AM »

i have been wondering about the answer to this question for YEARS. this actually makes a ton of sense. thanks.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 11:20:08 AM »
question.. so there are 1-2 UGLs on this site that have basically been given the g2g. one is praised as "top chef", the other has a good reputation... and I am sure that you all know who i am referring to, and i am not going to mention names or even initials.

my question is are these sources powders actually better than the other ugl's powders? is this the reason these sources are considered the best? or is it the production process? or both?

because i certainly do believe that the product of one top chef is significantly better than any other UGL I have ever used in my life time. and while i have discussed it briefly with some of you on PM, i still don't understand how this is possible.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
i have been wondering about the answer to this question for YEARS. this actually makes a ton of sense. thanks.

yeah, it's why every single source has a chinese receiver. not like these sources in jersey have a cousin named Wong Fo living in shanghai

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 12:42:05 PM »
yeah, it's why every single source has a chinese receiver. not like these sources in jersey have a cousin named Wong Fo living in shanghai

lol

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »
evry ugl now got same main source , it about th cook itself

now ugl do check melting point n even to lab analysis , since so many player , quality play field

there' more stupid bodybuilder who think gain 40 pounds with 250mg testo a week then fake steroid on earth

with prosolve binder n tdp press it simple to do great tabs ,, they even explain how on youtube

i had done 10$ a tab aleve pharma anadrol n ugl anadrol ,, i had same effect

im 270 n touch pharma steroids 12 weeks in th entire last 10 years

usa got it hard for steroids since ppls do jail for it n none here in canada
Your messed up BLP!