Author Topic: Pete Grymkowski "I took 10 000 mgs per day back in the 70's"  (Read 77484 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Pete Grymkowski "I took 10 000 mgs per day back in the 70's"
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »
I LOL at the 'small" comments.............loo ks fucking humongous there!  ;D

Viator was the youngest Mr. America ever and was one thick SOB.

Third place guy is Bill St. Johns.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »
well, this was the 70's, so i'm sure it was the going rate.  i didn't see it, i didn't say it, i just quoted what a medical doctor wrote in a book that he published.  i heard of many lifters from the 80's that were doing a bottle of real dianabol every day, and it was about $20 a bottle then.

Dr. Kerr said that the reason the lifter came to him and admitted to 15 bottles per day is because he was pissing blood.

again, this is not me attesting to this, i am merely repeating what i read in the book.
I knew a few guys late 70`s early to mid 80`s that pissed blood and got nosebleeds all the time when training.

Lots of the guys in our gym back then were on a lot of stuff,but the bleeders I mentioned were going crazy high dosages of orals,especially for back in those days.

No clue what dosages in case anyone asks.........loooooong time ago!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2012, 07:31:46 PM »
well, this was the 70's, so i'm sure it was the going rate.  i didn't see it, i didn't say it, i just quoted what a medical doctor wrote in a book that he published.  i heard of many lifters from the 80's that were doing a bottle of real dianabol every day, and it was about $20 a bottle then.

Dr. Kerr said that the reason the lifter came to him and admitted to 15 bottles per day is because he was pissing blood.

again, this is not me attesting to this, i am merely repeating what i read in the book.
Hazbin I know u didn't claim that u are too smart. Dr. Kerr just wants attention and to sell books. Now no doubt there was some who took 1 bottle a day which would be 100 pills fo just dbol, and some pissed blood.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
I knew a few guys late 70`s early to mid 80`s that pissed blood and got nosebleeds all the time when training.

Lots of the guys in our gym back then were on a lot of stuff,but the bleeders I mentioned were going crazy high dosages of orals,especially for back in those days.

No clue what dosages in case anyone asks.........loooooong time ago!!

and you do know what were those blood orals right?

anadrola...

when you abuse anadrola you only look better,, blow up from within ,, OFCOURSE HGH MUST BE IN THE BLOOD or naturaly have high gh ,,or you can not eat whatever you want if not on synetic gh and your natural gh is like the average fella 1 to 1.5iu a day

most bodybuild back then ...their hgh was 2-2.5  iu a day in the age period they bodybuild which gave htem the ability to abuse anadrola and still! eventhouhg causes massive problems ...still! look good ,, not today level of bodyfat and condition but they looked superb for the time which ofcourse is much better than today period diue to insulina abuse now day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
just to clear somrthing,, when i say massive problem i dotn mean death or heart atack,, i mean high blood pressure,, i mean short temper,, i mean unable to concentrate,, etc,, oral toxicity is completely exagurated and overrated ,, completey ,, when i say side effect i mean the irritating ones that are dose dependent

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2012, 08:51:16 PM »
just to clear somrthing,, when i say massive problem i dotn mean death or heart atack,, i mean high blood pressure,, i mean short temper,, i mean unable to concentrate,, etc,, oral toxicity is completely exagurated and overrated ,, completey ,, when i say side effect i mean the irritating ones that are dose dependent

gh15 approved

gh15 have you seen or heard of people using more than 100 dianabol per day?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2012, 09:02:21 PM »
These last coupe of pages ... some of the numbers being thown out for Anadrol and D-Bol usuage is just fucking insane. Jesus christ, guys ! Hahahahahaha ! But, when it came to the 'ol powerlifters, you better believe it ! Those fuckers did NOT play around. Still don't, really. See : Halotestin. ;-)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2012, 09:08:23 PM »
gh15 have you seen or heard of people using more than 100 dianabol per day?

yes ,, plenty ,, but as i said ,, when yo utake and compare both dianabol and anadrola,, if i need to be 100% truthful and not doing 90% as i used to do back in day ...since now i dont care anymore about 16 year old sinc ei put it as truth period ,, if they follow it its on them ,, i ust put out information and truth!

anadrola is by far by far! superior to dianabola,, it is a drug that iwll blow you up from inside get you fuller and thicker while condition will remain same ,, the little water that add will be off in time to go on stage ,,

anadrola 50-400 mg  plenty of competetive bodybuild

dianabola ...25-150mg plenty of competetive bodybuild...but dianabol make you pay heavy price in the bloofiness water department

gh15 approveed
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2012, 09:11:27 PM »
gh15,I took 50 mgs. of real doctor prescribed anadrol in 2001 for some contests.......I looked more cut and defined than ever before.............of course,all I used otherwise was some Sustanon,but I was ripped as shit.

Not big,as I`m a small guy anyway,but I had tons of people thinking I was 15-20 pounds heavier than I actually was.

That shit works.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2012, 09:15:34 PM »
gh15,I took 50 mgs. of real doctor prescribed anadrol in 2001 for some contests.......I looked more cut and defined than ever before.............of course,all I used otherwise was some Sustanon,but I was ripped as shit.

Not big,as I`m a small guy anyway,but I had tons of people thinking I was 15-20 pounds heavier than I actually was.

That shit works.

I love Anadrol. Even more than I love Tren. Mainly because I don't lose my libido with Anadrol, but by week 3 by libido is shot to hell on Tren. :/ The look Anadrol gives me in reeeeaalllllll nice. Can't wait 'till spring ! :D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 29, 2012, 09:18:13 PM »
i'm sure everyone here knows that the doctor prescribed dose of anadrol for a 70 lb. child with aplastic anemia is about 7 tablets - 350 mg per day.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #211 on: January 29, 2012, 09:18:19 PM »

That shit works.

yes,, first side effect of legit anadrol is as follow

fuller!

second side effect of legit anadrol

thicker!

third side effect of legit anadrol

MORE SCULPTED

it is drug to PUT you in condition ,, unlike dianabola ...anadrola PUT you in condition ,,another balonie steroid boardings have fed the kido all the years is about anadrola adding fat lol fucking joke! anadrola and hgh create paul dillets lol

anadrola is a big secret oral that aded to hgh and trenbolona when the last 2 get you to be lean enough and then BOOM you are lean riped fuller  and large ,,then you put in diuretic and you are,,,,,,,

SHREDDED

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: January 29, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »

I love Anadrol. Even more than I love Tren. Mainly because I don't lose my libido with Anadrol, but by week 3 by libido is shot to hell on Tren. :/ The look Anadrol gives me in reeeeaalllllll nice. Can't wait 'till spring ! :D
Tren fucked with my libido too.

I did two shows back to back,just using test and tren,ran out of test and money,so ran tren only for weeks and lost my sex drive big time..........took a while to get back to normal also.

But I looked good,so who cares!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 29, 2012, 09:21:50 PM »

fuller!

thicker!

MORE SCULPTED

it is drug to PUT you in condition ,, unlike dianabola ...anadrola PUT you in condition ,,another balonie steroid boardings have fed the kido all the years is about anadrola adding fat lol fucking joke! anadrola and hgh create paul dillets lol

anadrola is a big secret oral that aded to hgh and trenbolona when the last 2 get you to be lean enough and then BOOM you are lean riped fuller  and large ,,then you put in diuretic and you are,,,,,,,

SHREDDED

gh15 approved

Thanks man.......good stuff! 

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: January 29, 2012, 09:25:44 PM »
Thanks man.......good stuff! 
X2
in full agreement.ive used lots of orals.and anadrol as ive learned makes you solid with size.d bol just seems more water weight and side effects.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #215 on: January 29, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »
X2
in full agreement.ive used lots of orals.and anadrol as ive learned makes you solid with size.d bol just seems more water weight and side effects.

if I was on GH I would choose anadrol if I was not on GH I would use dianabol.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #216 on: January 29, 2012, 10:51:30 PM »

fuller!

thicker!

MORE SCULPTED

anadrola is a big secret oral that aded to hgh and trenbolona when the last 2 get you to be lean enough and then BOOM you are lean riped fuller  and large ,,then you put in diuretic and you are,,,,,,,

SHREDDED

gh15 approved

do pros come off GH in the offseason?  You know now that I think about it that may be true. Remember that post months back you explained to be about how Kevin knew how to cycle the Gh? I didn't know what you were saying but now that I think about it maybe they do,  I remember reading  kevin posted on an old ugl board that his offseason cycle was 500mg test 500mg deca and anadrol. This was around that time  when he would shrink up to around 215 or so...so is that why these guys are shrinking in the offseason and growing into shows now aday? lowering the GH and upping it contest time ???
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2012, 05:44:16 AM »
we go off gh before comeptition to clean out the water that can resemble fat to some but its not its water,, about 2-4 weeks off gh you can see how really ripped you are under the water,, since its all water and you lost majority of fat,, so no we are nto alwys on gh ....we take the gh out before competition in final stages...

then we put it back in and there is a shock rebound and boom with anadrola into new dimentions

dianabola is nto a drug we like to use now days ,, in the past yes but now days we count on the combos i talk about ,,

gh anadrola primobolana trenbolona and some testosterona timing it very accuratly together with masterona which is also timed very acuratly

equipona also timing but not used all time,,nanrdrolona again timed use nto all time

insulina we have to since you cant get top bodybuild heavy with out it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

freakyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2012, 05:51:19 AM »
gh15 i have a question regarding anadrola... like you said, usually you use anadrola to keep size, stay full and thick while getting lean but if you use too much you start holding water. i heard that arimisin is a more effective anti-estrogen to use to counter this water then arimidex. what is your take on this. one of the top trainers in the world right now said this so i wanted to know your intake on it.
the chosen one

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2012, 05:54:31 AM »
we go off gh before comeptition to clean out the water that can resemble fat to some but its not its water,, about 2-4 weeks off gh you can see how really ripped you are under the water,, since its all water and you lost majority of fat,, so no we are nto alwys on gh ....we take the gh out before competition in final stages...

then we put it back in and there is a shock rebound and boom with anadrola into new dimentions

dianabola is nto a drug we like to use now days ,, in the past yes but now days we count on the combos i talk about ,,

gh anadrola primobolana trenbolona and some testosterona timing it very accuratly together with masterona which is also timed very acuratly

equipona also timing but not used all time,,nanrdrolona again timed use nto all time

insulina we have to since you cant get top bodybuild heavy with out it

gh15 approved

since primo it's a DHT derivate what's the optimal dosages?
Thanks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2012, 05:55:25 AM »
gh15 i have a question regarding anadrola... like you said, usually you use anadrola to keep size, stay full and thick while getting lean but if you use too much you start holding water. i heard that arimisin is a more effective anti-estrogen to use to counter this water then arimidex. what is your take on this. one of the top trainers in the world right now said this so i wanted to know your intake on it.

both good,, but i dont like either lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2012, 05:58:06 AM »
since primo it's a DHT derivate what's the optimal dosages?
Thanks

top chef make legit primo,, if you have top cherf legit primo! and the price wotn be 40 dolaros for 10 cc lol  if you got top chef legit primobolana then 600 mg a week wil do for advance bodybuild,,  if you got balonie then 1000-1200 or you may never see a damn thing even if inject 3 gram of it lol

the problem is the chefs and the raws,, many just dont know theri art ,, if you use legit primobolana from top chef you will knwo it lol ,, ask bigher lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

freakyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2012, 05:59:45 AM »
gh15 lol and why dont you like either, i want your honest intake on these anti-estrogens. many say use this, use that, but nobody really seems to know what the difference between them are
the chosen one

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2012, 06:01:11 AM »
many thanks!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2012, 06:06:27 AM »
gh15 lol and why dont you like either, i want your honest intake on these anti-estrogens. many say use this, use that, but nobody really seems to know what the difference between them are

aromasin will take estrogen down to about 20% 20-30% ,, arimi will take it down to 5% or so  ,, letro wil put it at 2% or so  ,, i dont believe in fucking estrogen to this degree ,, even aromasin just fuck up your estrogen ,, i like estrogen ,, i like it stricted but i dont like no estrogen in the 5% lol  so if i had to chose it would be aromasin ,, then again go find legit....better buy pharma grade or! get from top chef ,, and top chef again you can count them on 2 hands

gh15 approved
fallen angel