Author Topic: Favorite PWO shake? Suckmymuscle whats your?  (Read 8030 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Favorite PWO shake? Suckmymuscle whats your?
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »
I think your brutal owning of him last night completely devastated him.

My prediction = he won`t recover!! 

Possibly.

He could simply keep reporting it to Ron and have him delete any trace of the savage owning we delivered in this 2-day campaign.

Either way, all the key players witnessed as the slaughter took place. We disarmed him and upon removing the various layers of his mythical armor generated from the accumulation of fables and construed self-realities, uncovered a shy, little autistic boy with merely but a bottle of methamphetamine to hide behind from the real world.

He will surely come here, like that of Custer to deliver his last stand, or will simply drown Ron's inbox with complaints as well as messages to all the moderators regarding the nature of this harmful propaganda aimed at dethroning this fairy-tail warrior.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 10:01:34 AM »
Here's another useful tool for pointing out patholigical liars:

Pathological liars - or "mythomaniacs" - may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological liar who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some Characteristics:

•Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

•One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

•They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

•Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

•They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

•Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Source derived from answers.com: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar

"1"

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 10:03:30 AM »
Here's another useful tool for pointing out patholigical liars:

Pathological liars - or "mythomaniacs" - may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological liar who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some Characteristics:

•Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

•One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

•They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

•Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

•They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

•Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Source derived from answers.com: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar

"1"

looks like you found "suckmymuscle" on wikipedia lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 10:28:11 AM »
Brutal, savage and unreasoning ownings continue :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 10:49:41 AM »

x1
by putting X1 your just confirming that onemorerep posted that.. you have to multiply it by 2 in order to put your own voice behind it as well..   :D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »
by putting X1 your just confirming that onemorerep posted that.. you have to multiply it by 2 in order to put your own voice behind it as well..   :D

I confirmated your mom

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 10:58:05 AM »
I confirmated your mom
i confirmated your dad

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »
i confirmated your dad

now you made everything uncomfortable

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »
now you made everything uncomfortable
im tickling your nutsack

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »
Me..?..  I like a chocholate milk shake with cum, although I have been known to be allergic to both chocolate and milk.

Regarding SuckMyMuscle, this was his take yesterday:

The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation. 

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

bravo
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2012, 11:32:55 AM »
I know you keep posting it like it's some amazing owning when we've been laughing at the guy since the day he claimed he breaks german shepherd spines with his bare hands.
This, although the ownings onemorerep has been dishing out as of late have been pretty funny.
Sucky is entertaining though, no doubt about it.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2012, 11:40:41 AM »
This, although the ownings onemorerep has been dishing out as of late have been pretty funny.
Sucky is entertaining though, no doubt about it.

I suggest you also read my posts on the first page..
The image isn't an really an owning at all.. which ofc I havent claimed.. But people like to play pretend with what I post apparently. Even if I point it out.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2012, 11:43:54 AM »
I wasnt talking about you so much as I was affirming I've laughed at Sucky's posts since I started reading here in 04.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2012, 11:47:59 AM »
I don't think there's enough protein in a POW shake....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 12:10:01 PM »
sucksomemenoff wont recover.
b

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
sucksomemenoff wont recover.

looks like it ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 12:31:42 PM »
Me..?..  I like a chocholate milk shake with cum, although I have been known to be allergic to both chocolate and milk.

I salute your raw, unapologetic gayness. You even put a bag full of cocks in Elton John's closet to shame.
from incomplete data

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »
I salute your raw, unapologetic gayness. You even put a bag full of flaccid cocks (after servicing each and draining them of cum) in Elton John's closet to shame.

Fixed it for you..

"1"

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
Fixed it for you..

"1"

hahaha amazing  ;D
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 12:38:17 PM »
I salute your raw, unapologetic gayness. You even put a bag full of cocks in Elton John's closet to shame.
x2, his blatant gayness is a tribute to his kind.
I feel like if more gay's were like him, they may be more accepted by people.
Its the flaming feminine gays that feel the need to push their gayness and try to force people to accept it is what bothers me.
People are either going to be ok with it or theyre not - trying to force it down peoples throats is obnoxious.

Onemorereps simple "Im here, Im gay, I love the cock and I dont give a damn if you accept me or not" attitude is winsauce.
BayGBM has the right idea also.

*Edit*
Note when I say force it down peoples throats, I mean attacking someone who may feel uncomfortable around gays or may not approve of their lifestyle because they feel a need to have those people accept their choices, much like when a religious zealot will attack someone who disagrees with their religious choice when brought up in conversation. Now if the other person is attacking the homosexual, thats a whole different story, obviously.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »
x2, his blatant gayness is a tribute to his kind.
I feel like if more gay's were like him, they may be more accepted by people.
Its the flaming feminine gays that feel the need to push their gayness and try to force people to accept it is what bothers me.
People are either going to be ok with it or theyre not - trying to force it down peoples throats is obnoxious.

Onemorereps simple "Im here, Im gay, I love the cock and I dont give a damn if you accept me or not" attitude is winsauce.
BayGBM has the right idea also.

I remember some time ago when some doucheclown wanted to kick OneMoreRep's ass for being a flaming homosexual or "fa.ggot" as I believe he put it.... OMR responded by just simply putting up his own gym address and inviting his haters to stop by at any time to have their own dicks shoved down their throats in the octagon lmao. It was one of the more savage ownings I've ever seen on getbig.
from incomplete data

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2012, 12:58:09 PM »
This is a little gem that was brought to my attention.  

I can not take credit for the beauty in the following information and will keep the source anonymous as to show respect for the fellow forum member.

It was brought to my attention that a gimmick here by the name of 'Cigaretteman' has been "nuthuggin" Suckmymuscle on various threads as of recent..  

Well, the truth has revealed that the paraplegia-inducing, canine destroyer who just so happens to be a genetically engineered superhuman has been using a gimmick to reply to his own posts, LOL!

It's been an outing waiting to happen and light should be shed upon this fountain of truth.

Closely examine CigaretteMan's early posts and their striking similarity to SMMs posts and the truth shall set you, or better said him, free:  

SMM:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts

Cigaretteman:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=27918;sa=showPosts

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2012, 01:00:00 PM »

I can not take credit for the beauty in the following information and will keep the source anonymous as to show respect for the fellow forum member.

It was brought to my attention that a gimmick here by the name of 'Cigaretteman' has been "nuthuggin" Suckmymuscle on various threads as of recent?  

Well, the truth has revealed that the paraplegia-inducing, canine destroyer who just so happens to be a genetically engineered superhuman has been using a gimmick to reply to his own posts, LOL!

It's been an outing waiting to happen and light should be shed upon this fountain of truth.

Closely examine CigaretteMan's early posts and their striking similarity to SMMs posts and the truth shall set you, or better said him, free:  

SMM:

Cigaretteman:

"1"
pWnd

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »

It was brought to my attention that a gimmick here by the name of 'Cigaretteman' has been "nuthuggin" Suckmymuscle on various threads as of recent..  

SMM:

Cigaretteman:

"1"

omg I can't believe I haven't caught on that earlier.. looking at the post history it's so fucking obvious lmao!

Look at this gem:

Dude, how about I committ suicide? I am lower middle-class with a shitty job I hate, not good-looking and I have no special talents and abilities whatsoever. Using nicotine is pretty much the only pleasure I have in my wretched life. What would be the point of continuing to live without it?

hahahahaahaha
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2012, 01:09:19 PM »
omg I can't believe I haven't caught on that earlier.. looking at the post history it's so fucking obvious lmao!

Look at this gem:

hahahahaahaha
Either that or one of the most underrated gimmick accounts of all time.