Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50575 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 12:56:54 PM »
I found this out from a guy who had dated her, that knew I was interested in her.  He told me that the girl damned near put him in the hospital.  He literally threw his back out during sex, and ended up having to treat with a doctor.  When he wasn't giving it to her, he went to her apartment, and finds some random dude has her bent over her couch.  She looked up nonchalantly and said:  "What did you think was going to happen?"  As if it were his fault.

Post her exact location please.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »
Facebook exposes more mental illness then a Lee Priest face tattoo
lmao

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »
Be friends with Steve kucklo on Facebook is the opposite of winning

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »
I had heard that Steve and his wife (then girlfriend) would have bisexual swaps/orgies with that steroid dealer who shot his girlfriend and then killed himself.  I forget their names, but their deaths were kinda a big deal.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 01:08:05 PM »
I had heard that Steve and his wife (then girlfriend) would have bisexual swaps/orgies with that steroid dealer who shot his girlfriend and then killed himself.  I forget their names, but their deaths were kinda a big deal.

Was this dealer a pro wrestler?

Pitbull#2?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »
Was this dealer a pro wrestler?

Pitbull#2?

No, I think he was a bodybuilder, but was a struggling amateur? 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 01:11:13 PM »
OH it was Dave Jacobs! (couldn't remember his name)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 01:15:06 PM »
thats sick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 01:17:13 PM »
wait until match and you wil hear stories your ears will fall abotu the cult of bodybuild,, it is built from DRUG ADDICTS of the highest degree,, i keep telling you how it is and i will put it for everytone to see soon,,
when i say hgh is everything in bodybuild,, when i say they take 20-30 iu of gh every day and only sleep and sometime train,, i mean it!

lots of jumpers,, lots of hypers,, lots of hgh LOTS OF HGH and! alot of anabolic steroids ,, all of this injected daily to eod but it is injected and it takes its toll,, you need to know how to control itbut the truth is ....most who get to be revealed in the lame light usualy dont

dont ever believe to the balonie of 3 iu gh a day ,,dont ever believeto this nonesense of no insulina and 240lb dry 6% 5'8 lol dont ever believe into this scam called ron heris and company

what im about to do in march will be making the familys of those who responsible for this mess be ashamed of those fellas for good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 01:18:56 PM »
Bbing, today's bbers, fitness sluts or whatever is all jokes of society. Stupid "sport" culture, gay 4 pay, hideous cult! Don't even know why people follow these morons. It's like the ufc but without the "paycheck" or "fame" ::)

Just workout, live it up, lifes too short to stay in Friday or sat to so you don't miss a meal

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2012, 01:22:05 PM »
Bbing, today's bbers, fitness sluts or whatever is all jokes of society. Stupid "sport" culture, gay 4 pay, hideous cult! Don't even know why people follow these morons. It's like the ufc but without the "paycheck" or "fame" ::)

Just workout, live it up, lifes too short to stay in Friday or sat to so you don't miss a meal

ufc is nto a sport and bb is nto a sport ,, it is both something diff,, btu! bodybuild! today is something you do not need to have any genetic for ,, only be able to hav ethe genetic to hold the drugs in ,, you dotn have to be youung anymore only the ability to hav ethe drugs ,, ofcourse legit is key ,,

i can make anyone within 12-36 months of them touching hormones ,, if they have enough money that is,, a profesional bdybuilder,, or atleast at the level of profesional bodybuild no mater what size they are

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
Bitch must be getting jealous of all the attention he is getting in the bodybuilding "media" (oh brother), while nobody knows who the fuck she is

probably left him for some nobody so she can feel special again

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2012, 01:30:29 PM »
ufc is nto a sport and bb is nto a sport ,, it is both something diff,, btu! bodybuild! today is something you do not need to have any genetic for ,, only be able to hav ethe genetic to hold the drugs in ,, you dotn have to be youung anymore only the ability to hav ethe drugs ,, ofcourse legit is key ,,

i can make anyone within 12-36 months of them touching hormones ,, if they have enough money that is,, a profesional bdybuilder,, or atleast at the level of profesional bodybuild no mater what size they are

gh15 approved

X2 that's why it is a joke. Days of bob paris are gone, lebrada too, now you got guys with homo trainers like hand rimjob charging these clowns just to count reps ::)

It is all drugs, filth that all these guys are liars even Namat saying he only started out taking 300 mg of test a week

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2012, 01:32:58 PM »
X2 that's why it is a joke. Days of bob paris are gone, lebrada too, now you got guys with homo trainers like hand rimjob charging these clowns just to count reps ::)

It is all drugs, filth that all these guys are liars even Namat saying he only started out taking 300 mg of test a week

lol ,, well you can be 193lb 8% 5'11 on 300 mg testoserona.... IF you are lean to begin with lol

so my friend 193lb 8% 5'11 is profesional level ,, dont you thikn? ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 01:35:38 PM »
Bbing just is not what most woman would enjoy supporting.. I mean MOST people in general appreciate going out and having a good time, drink and such.. Most woman would rather doing it than preparing huge amounts of food and helping her husband with daily injections.. Something to think about

well this is absolutely true, but his wife is a fitness chick too so she is involved in the lifestyle. Something tells me Kuklo goes out from time to time

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »
lol ,, well you can be 193lb 8% 5'11 on 300 mg testoserona.... IF you are lean to begin with lol

so my friend 193lb 8% 5'11 is profesional level ,, dont you thikn? ::)

gh15 approved

Pro level probably in the 80's maybe, but you already know, a lot of guys are walking around 193 at 5'6/5"7 basically the 202 class and even then that is considered light.

5'11 193 is a good everyday, gym rat build but bbing not today correct?  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2012, 01:38:08 PM »
During my years as a trainer, I met a truly beautiful girl who was seriously into fitness, who attended the same grad school as me.

On the surface, she appeared to be every man's dream:  very attractive, hard body, nice natural breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, smart, but I found out that she was a true nympho.  As in, she would straight up tell a guy that she banged 5 times in one night:  "Look, you obviously don't have the same drive as me.  I guess I will have to get it somewhere else."

I found this out from a guy who had dated her, that knew I was interested in her.  He told me that the girl damned near put him in the hospital.  He literally threw his back out during sex, and ended up having to treat with a doctor.  When he wasn't giving it to her, he went to her apartment, and finds some random dude has her bent over her couch.  She looked up nonchalantly and said:  "What did you think was going to happen?"  As if it were his fault.

Wow. Shame on him for actually making her his gf. She is a great night of fucking every now and then but that's about it. I like those girls a lot. But would I date one? fuck no

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2012, 01:39:12 PM »
For any woman...

With 99% of the pro bodybuilders...the worst thing u can do is marry them...

The more stupid the woman is, the better the marriage gonna be...  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »
Pro level probably in the 80's maybe, but you already know, a lot of guys are walking around 193 at 5'6/5"7 basically the 202 class and even then that is considered light.

5'11 193 is a good everyday, gym rat build but bbing not today correct?  :D

i was cynicel lol,, 190lb 5'11 8% you can play with your balls while watching sponge bob,, maybe fitnes model but today bodybuild this not enough ofcourse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 01:41:18 PM »
the worst thing u can do is get  married.........
FIXED  :)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2012, 01:43:56 PM »
For any woman...

With 99% of the pro bodybuilders...the worst thing u can do is marry them...

The more stupid the woman is, the better the marriage gonna be...  ;D

Steve didn't you train tebows gf? :D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2012, 01:45:10 PM »
Steve didn't you train tebows gf? :D
Yes, I did. Why?

Whos that Tebow guy anyway? Seriously! Football player right?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »
Yes, I did. Why?

Whos that Tebow guy anyway? Seriously! Football player right?

Yes, just wondering if you got pics and is she hot? Lol

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »
well this is absolutely true, but his wife is a fitness chick too so she is involved in the lifestyle. Something tells me Kuklo goes out from time to time

Yeah I got it after I saw the pics