Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50609 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2012, 07:25:47 AM »
I think you've lost your mind. Not even 1% of America is on steroids. If you are talking about ANY drugs, then fine...but just because steroids are easily available, doesn't mean everyone takes advantage of it.

it doenst mater what you think ,, it mater what i say ,, 1 ouf of 3 is on some type of hormone in americana,,did i say steroids? part of your prblem in generation nothingness is that you cant read

you are all drugs addicts yet you cant read how funy is it?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2012, 07:45:37 AM »
When would an IFBB pro meet new exciting people? Between meal #13 and 14? ::)
LOL, that was pretty funny

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2012, 07:45:37 AM »
it doenst mater what you think ,, it mater what i say ,, 1 ouf of 3 is on some type of hormone in americana,,did i say steroids? part of your prblem in generation nothingness is that you cant read

you are all drugs addicts yet you cant read how funy is it?

gh15 approved

I think many people can agree you aren't always the easiest person to read. You said "hormones", which is the term you always use for steroids and hgh.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2012, 08:03:09 AM »
1 out of 3 on hormones ?

lol, how many americans work out ? my guess 1 out of 50. And it is probably an overestimation.

So, 1/3 working out in a gym are maybe on something, but never 1/3 of all the population. 100 millions people on hormones ? That is just ridiculous.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2012, 08:04:05 AM »
Nah man.  Gh15's right.  I see it all the time.  At the gym I go to I see many 16 year olds on something.  They look natural because "they're balonie".  80% of the guys that workout consistently at my gym are doing some kind of hormones, yes prohormones are steriods too.

lol 50% of americans take steroids? come on man. Only like 5%-7% of americans actually work out regularly (this percentage includes people who only run too)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2012, 08:05:11 AM »
1 out of 3 on hormones ?

lol, how many americans work out ? my guess 1 out of 50. And it is probably an overestimation.

So, 1/3 working out in a gym are maybe on something, but never 1/3 of all the population. 100 millions people on hormones ? That is just ridiculous.

you dont have to work out to be on hormone friend,,you wil lok great with gh in blood with out touching weight

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2012, 08:05:56 AM »
not bodybuild but you wil loook great i already prove it with pictures

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2012, 08:07:41 AM »
you fella need to undertsand that world not evolve around bodybuild,, it evolved around in americana ...around the fact that americanos are superficial ,, the girls are lost case they wil do anything to keep male ,, and the males are just ....they want to look good with out trying ,, you talk herre about every day fellas and the number is enormous ,, alot of fellas are on hormones,, hgh is all over the place,, and aas too ,, also other hormoens

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2012, 08:07:53 AM »
1 out of 3 on hormones ?

GH15 is a piece of shit drug dealing scambag (lol). Go through his recent post history and every single one is banging on about GH. Before that it was Tren. And so on and so forth. This guy is CLEARLY out to sell drugs to everyone, he is seriously a very sick person. Every. Single. Post. Is something to do with GH. Mad fuck. Makes up shitty statistics. 1 in 3 on AAS, get the fuck of of here.

People who follow every single word he posts are fukin mental midgets, won't last long on this fucking planet being so fucking retarded.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2012, 08:11:34 AM »
GH15 is a piece of shit drug dealing scambag (lol). Go through his recent post history and every single one is banging on about GH. Before that it was Tren. And so on and so forth. This guy is CLEARLY out to sell drugs to everyone, he is seriously a very sick person. Every. Single. Post. Is something to do with GH. Mad fuck. Makes up shitty statistics. 1 in 3 on AAS, get the fuck of of here.

People who follow every single word he posts are fukin mental midgets, won't last long on this fucking planet being so fucking retarded.

again retard who repeat misleading you fellas,, DID I SAY AAS? fucjing learn how to read you imbasile,,

i said HORMONES,, and im nto a dealer im just a bodybuild who practiced and practice what i preach ,, it took me to mount olymous and it will take anyone there if done like i say for ....it is nto rocket sciene,, bodybuild if you can deal with the drugs has everything to do about drugs ansd it is the first most importent factor, especialy hgh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2012, 08:18:56 AM »
again retard who repeat misleading you fellas,, DID I SAY AAS? fucjing learn how to read you imbasile,,

i said HORMONES,, and im nto a dealer im just a bodybuild who practiced and practice what i preach ,, it took me to mount olymous and it will take anyone there if done like i say for ....it is nto rocket sciene,, bodybuild if you can deal with the drugs has everything to do about drugs ansd it is the first most importent factor, especialy hgh

gh15 approved

Yeah look, and in the next post you make jabbering on about HGH again.

You are a fucking cancer, lying to people to sell drugs. I hope you spend the rest of your life in prison. One day you fucking time will be up. You want to open a website lol, but you dont realise that means your ass will become more vulnerable once you start posting there. be warned ####.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2012, 08:20:37 AM »

You are a fucking cancer, lying to people to sell drugs. I hope you spend the rest of your life in prison. One day you fucking time will be up. You want to open a website lol, but you dont realise that means your ass will become more vulnerable once you start posting there. be warned ####.

;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2012, 08:25:33 AM »

im invinsible you lieing piece of of shit,, and im nto a drug dealer,, everything was thought after,, and you nor other wil be able to lie to them anymore,, there will be no more lie,, I THINK I CAN HAVE A SITE? i do you a fucking favour for having a site,, and! on this site you will see what hapen ,, im a fellas that liek to hit when i feel its right time,, i always take my time,, you will see that gh15 character is nothing compare to what this site will be

the cancer is the ron heriss and the dantas and im bringing end to it all from GLOBAL SERVER,, i wil make sure no one is being lied to anymore,,

AND ! WHEN I TALK ABOTU GH IT IS BECAUSE!! GH IS GENETIC IN BOTTLE,, I DONT WANT MORE MORONS TO END UP LIKE YOU AND LOOK LIKE GYM RAT OR BALONIE THAT DONT EVEN WORKK OUT FOR REST OF THEIR LIFE,, I WANT THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS NTO BE MISEREBLE LATER IN LIFE BECAUSE THEY WERE LIED TO AND THOUHGT PROTIEN POWDER AND 100 MG PROPIONETA A WEEK WILL DO IT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2012, 08:29:04 AM »
gh15 posting never poted by gh15 ....it goes through few stages on site to be posted on it,, i am invinsible !,, inaddition when you try to locate someone ip can nto do it,, you ned to find fella behind computer and make sure you get the fellas in action ,, otherwize its all she say he say ,, you can never prove,, canbe jody ,,mody  ,, or brody ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2012, 08:29:41 AM »
As if they were going to write beethoven's 9th.  ::) ::)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2012, 08:32:35 AM »
Hmmm no this is the cancer ....

Oh wait you thought I meant the fact that most supplements are like snake oil salesmen right?   Well yes.... but they really have heavy metals in some and cause cancer.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2010/july/food/protein-drinks/what-our-tests-found/index.htm

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2012, 08:55:05 AM »
As if they were going to write beethoven's 9th.  ::) ::)

Steve Kuclo is such a closet homosexual, obnoxious little  bitch. I cant's stand people who sell out their roots-Steve developed this long southern drawl and thinks he's a cowboy... after living in Michigan his whole life , all after moving to Texas in his twenties ::). Give me a break, my mom moved out to California twenty years ago and still doesn't talk like she's from the east coast, you are who you are. Steve can't go anywhere without his cowboy boots,talking about being a fireman, and how "hardcore" he is for working 48 hour shifts. I hate people who sell out their roots, no different than Derek anthony claiming he's italian- steve is a fucking poser... next time when you think your insecure look no further than  a modern pro bodybuilder for comfort:D
l

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2012, 09:03:04 AM »
;)

She may be a nice girl but she also is a fuckin nutjob...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2012, 09:11:49 AM »
that fella just doesnt have lol i dotn know there is no muscle there,, its like hgh water into th emuscle and gut from insulina but realy it is synteitc muscle with no foundation ,, bodybuild is destroyed,, we used to have tcombination of all it was training and hormones mied well into combination ,, now day it is only hormones,, realy i dotn know how to call it anymore but there is no real muscle therre,,its like baloon that hss waterr in it ,, likecondom,, this fella with no gh and insulina is sitting 190lb in matter of 90 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2012, 09:14:54 AM »

Fucking thank god someone is thinking the same thing I am!! I'm reading this thread and every post he does is the same one, "HGH,hGh,HGH" He's not even interesting anymore, just the same shit over and over. A couple months ago it was, "tren this, tren that, tren make you 3d" I dont even read his fucking posts anymore, he's so boring. We get it bb are liars and drug addicts. Your the god of hormones? Who gives a fuck? My life doesnt revovle around the gym so you mean fuck all to me. The nutthuggers that just agree with everything GH15 says are some dumb motherfuckers.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »
no,, what it was is trenbolona and gh in combo!,, you chose to read bible the way you chose ,, cant make you read every part of it ,,but rest assure it is writein in stone,, it can be boring to you or intersting doesnt change the fact that i have 100s of thousands of followers who got to top amatuers and profesional levels by the bible,,

hands on baby ,, hands on

gh IS everything,, they want it for themslfs ,, they dont want it in your fridge,, you wil stay with shit ...they will advance,, im about to put end to it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
During my years as a trainer, I met a truly beautiful girl who was seriously into fitness, who attended the same grad school as me.

On the surface, she appeared to be every man's dream:  very attractive, hard body, nice natural breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, smart, but I found out that she was a true nympho.  As in, she would straight up tell a guy that she banged 5 times in one night:  "Look, you obviously don't have the same drive as me.  I guess I will have to get it somewhere else."

I found this out from a guy who had dated her, that knew I was interested in her.  He told me that the girl damned near put him in the hospital.  He literally threw his back out during sex, and ended up having to treat with a doctor.  When he wasn't giving it to her, he went to her apartment, and finds some random dude has her bent over her couch.  She looked up nonchalantly and said:  "What did you think was going to happen?"  As if it were his fault.

Love it!  That's a straight up Alpha female.  more power to her.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
gh15 posting never poted by gh15 ....it goes through few stages on site to be posted on it,, i am invinsible !,, inaddition when you try to locate someone ip can nto do it,, you ned to find fella behind computer and make sure you get the fellas in action ,, otherwize its all she say he say ,, you can never prove,, canbe jody ,,mody  ,, or brody ,,

gh15 approved

I know you are scared through this post, I just sat here laughing cuz its obvious you don't know shit about the internet lol. its actually quite comical.

If I were you, I would quit now while you are ahead. you want to put that website up... I feel sorry for you. I would quit now if I were you. just stay on getbig. dont say you were not warned.

no one is saying we should not use drugs. but you clearly have an agenda here, what you are doing is worse than what lying norton and the rest of them do, because you are tryign to scam people by changing each drug every few months. 1st it was tren, now banging on about gh. lying to us. You are a rotten criminal, and you will be dealt with.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2012, 09:47:18 AM »
I know you are scared through this post, I just sat here laughing cuz its obvious you don't know shit about the internet lol. its actually quite comical.

If I were you, I would quit now while you are ahead. you want to put that website up... I feel sorry for you. I would quit now if I were you. just stay on getbig. dont say you were not warned.

no one is saying we should not use drugs. but you clearly have an agenda here, what you are doing is worse than what lying norton and the rest of them do, because you are tryign to scam people by changing each drug every few months. 1st it was tren, now banging on about gh. lying to us. You are a rotten criminal, and you will be dealt with.

You should feel sorry for yourself Slutlet, with your utter nonsense. You think you're a cool guy with a silly warning like that? I bet GH is LOLLING while eating  his sushi. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2012, 09:47:23 AM »

listen to m,e you mother fuck,, REVAEL WHO I AM ,, here im letting you ,, i say you can never do it and you say you can ,, so reveal who i am ,, show it to the world!,, you CAN NOT! but what i can do is bring the all industry to be in the shits ,, why? gh15 website colming to teatres near you march 2012 ,,

the ones who cscarded are you! the ones with true agenda,,

so,, if you know who i am show it to the world i want to see too ,, ,realty of mater you dont know shit,, you cant point to shit ,, you cant point to anything you dont know if and who ,, proxy not proxy you cant point to fella behind gh15,, you dont know if it is many or 1,, you have no idea its like you walk in the dark and for many years,, why? because

1,, gh15 was done the right way

2,, because i said who i am and no one can point to it directly

3,, because they know if soething hapened to gh15 say bye bye bodybuild

i will demonstrate to you how i can bring sources down too,, THE BAD ONES ,, the selective scammer ones,, you saw how i brought down kigtropin with one posting,, you saw how i caused products to be sold with few words,, now! i will also show you how i bring sources who scammed out of buiness toa point they have no clients NO MATTER IF THEY PRIVATE OR NOT

the only option you have is stay out of my radar,,and not mess with me

again ,, show who i am ,, i want to see,, i say you cant : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel