Author Topic: Why is slin even needed?  (Read 3791 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Why is slin even needed?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »
yeah, when using humalin-r since it's longer lasting than humalog it doesn't peak as high initially and you don't feel the same craving or feel the need to use as many carbs with it. the insulin protocol of 10carbs to 1iu that milos made, was with humalog in mind, with humalin-r you can get away with 5carbs per iu, and if you use a lot of hgh and your insulin resistance is higher you can use even less carbs. it's very subjective.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 03:13:55 PM »
when using r how long should it be taken pre-workout?  i looked at a graph and it has a flat peak between 2-4 hours,,then it tails off.  so i guess if you lift for an hour then you should take it 1.5 hours to 2 hours pre-workout with a meal?   i would think shooting R right before a workout would be a waste,,,,its not even hitting you till an hour after your done lifting

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
~90 minutes to feel it kick in during lifting.

it's not a waste running it outside of the lifting timeframe. while having insulin present in the middle of your workout helps a bit to stave off catabolism, if you are already running a boatload of steroids it's not really that big of an issue since nitrogen/protein retention is so high. mostly insulin is used to blow muscles up like a balloon and when you inject the slin is irrelevant to getting that look, just provided you inject a lot and eat a lot of carbs - i don't recommend this because that's also how you get a giant stomach!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 03:43:59 PM »
So when using the h-log you noticed you needed fewer iu's for the same effects? Did it keep you full all day or just for a little while?

And aesthetics, thanks for the input.
nah when using humalog i just didnt get better effects with increasing doses, a few iu worked as good as 20iu.

lantus (24 hour) insulin worked better than any doseage of humalog.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »
~90 minutes to feel it kick in during lifting.

it's not a waste running it outside of the lifting timeframe. while having insulin present in the middle of your workout helps a bit to stave off catabolism, if you are already running a boatload of steroids it's not really that big of an issue since nitrogen/protein retention is so high. mostly insulin is used to blow muscles up like a balloon and when you inject the slin is irrelevant to getting that look, just provided you inject a lot and eat a lot of carbs - i don't recommend this because that's also how you get a giant stomach!

thank you bro, ive enjoyed reading your posts alot of good info ive been getting from them.  do you feel that all the carbs guys take in (5-10iu) can put on extra fat for the guys who get fat easy,,,,or does the slin just push them in the muscle and they dont really get stored?  also the blow up look you describe,,,is this just while on the slin or permanent?  im guessing the glycogen is getting pushed into the muscles which is only permanent, but this glycogen being jammed in there is also anabolic and causes some of the look to stay after discontinuing the slin?  or do the "top" guys never discontinue the slin,,,so i guess in that case the look would never go away ,lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »
thank you bro, ive enjoyed reading your posts alot of good info ive been getting from them.  do you feel that all the carbs guys take in (5-10iu) can put on extra fat for the guys who get fat easy,,,,or does the slin just push them in the muscle and they dont really get stored?  also the blow up look you describe,,,is this just while on the slin or permanent?  im guessing the glycogen is getting pushed into the muscles which is only permanent, but this glycogen being jammed in there is also anabolic and causes some of the look to stay after discontinuing the slin?  or do the "top" guys never discontinue the slin,,,so i guess in that case the look would never go away ,lol

it's not really fat in the normal sense but more fat in sub-q tissue, around organs and causing a fatty liver because the cells (and muscle cells) stop taking in glucose, or can't intake the sugar if it's fructose/sucrose so the body dumps it all into sub-q tissue and into the liver. essentially, just like your muscles get blown up with excessive carbs and insulin, when you use too much, your liver does the same and combine that with a lot of food that bloats you (like oats) that remain in the intestines, you get a huge bloated stomach. easily remedied and isn't permanent, but it requires going off carbs or using DNP, which will also have a similar effect of flattening out muscles as well - very fine line between using just enough slin and cycling carbs in order to get the phil heath 2011 mr olympia look or going overboard and getting palumboism.

yeah, just while on slin, hgh, drol, primo, etc... do you retain the cosmetic effects of blown up muscles. once you go off, you deflate, which is why there are drug timing protocols that get used and need to be implemented at certain timing leading up to a show to get the perfect look and illusion pros have, like phil heath lol

and yeah, slin itself is anabolic, but too much is counter-productive. however, massive slin and carb usage is used mainly just to blow the muscles up and not really to get extra anabolism and muscle fiber growth, "mature muscle" as most people refer to it. pros just go for an illusion of size and not really the hard and dry muscles that competitors like coleman and cutler had before ~2002

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »
Several month ago I was looking for best slin protocol and so far I found there is no protocol for slin, nothing to do pow or pre workout, is all about carbs you eat, you inject slin with every higth carb meal so to make sure it goes to your muscle not in to the guts. Gh will decrease blood sugar, so you eat to spike glucose level and then you inject fast active slin when glycogen level is high enough. So then you wondering why bbs have big gut? more iu more carbs you need  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 09:35:28 PM »
Several month ago I was looking for best slin protocol and so far I found there is no protocol for slin, nothing to do pow or pre workout, is all about carbs you eat, you inject slin with every higth carb meal so to make sure it goes to your muscle not in to the guts. Gh will decrease blood sugar, so you eat to spike glucose level and then you inject fast active slin when glycogen level is high enough. So then you wondering why bbs have big gut? more iu more carbs you need  ;)

VERY VERY VERY GOOD ,, bravo to this pupil! in a sea of balonie retardation of unbelivable degre that i read now,, and i said i would never write on steroid boarding again but this made me comment ,, bravo pupil!

this is the most most accurate posting i have evr read on this steorid boarding,,

to astetic,, you talk balonie ,, 20 iu is beginer dose for profesionals  15-20 ,, many do more ,, dont make me thikn of you liek no one do me favour ,,  20 iu is over do lol fucking no wonder you are al 190 lb gymnasium rats ,,

HGH in high dose is THE FUCKIN REASON YOU DONT GET FAT FROM INSULINA AND THE FAT IS ONLY BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU EAT GO INTO THE MUSCLE INCLUDING THE FAT! SO YOU GET IT ALL FROM WITHIN MUSCLE....THIS IS WHY YOU CAN SE AB LINE...BUT YOU ARE STILL 9%!

on web site i will talk about insulina in detail so you get it ,, we inject much more than misereble 10 iu lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 11:19:04 PM »
i didn't say anything about pro dosages and none of that was recommendation for looking like a pro, especially not insulin dosage - you yourself even said insulin abuse is what ruined modern bodybuilding. i know full well that the only reason pros look like they do now, at 260 pounds at 5% bodyfat is because of the HGH and the insulin, only reason.

but i don't think for most people that are on a limited budget using 20iu a day is very economical, since all the benefits of fullness, vascularity and defined abs, will be lost the minute they run out of money and go off the hgh.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 08:06:02 PM »
i didn't say anything about pro dosages and none of that was recommendation for looking like a pro, especially not insulin dosage - you yourself even said insulin abuse is what ruined modern bodybuilding. i know full well that the only reason pros look like they do now, at 260 pounds at 5% bodyfat is because of the HGH and the insulin, only reason.

but i don't think for most people that are on a limited budget using 20iu a day is very economical, since all the benefits of fullness, vascularity and defined abs, will be lost the minute they run out of money and go off the hgh.

meh, insulin is dirt cheap  :P