Author Topic: Transformation and bible MUTATION  (Read 7312 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Transformation and bible MUTATION
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 01:39:06 PM »
Good choice and progress op. If you havent already google "gh15 bible blog" and read up. There is a lot of good bodybuilding information in gh15 bible. Oh and up the dosage and keep training.

stop juicing. lift naturally for a few years, then start back up.

At 6'4?!?! Training naturally for more then two years is stupid anyways, unless you think gaining an extra 100grams of muscle mass is impressive.
all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 01:44:24 PM »
Ok, how about instead of all the ZOMG DONT DO ALL THAT ROFL UR GONNA BURN OUT, you give me constructive criticism on the cycle and what to change. I have several very experianced members telling me to drop the slin, ok I'll leave it out. What else should I change? Tren dosage? Sus dosage? Deca dosage? GH dosage? Remove some? Add something else in? I am open to suggestions, but one thing I will make clear is I'm going to jump on with the end goal of competeing in my 25th year. And I am going to be running gh, those 2 are the only things I will not change, I am open to all other criticism.
You are a complete uninformed idiot .

I`m sorry to be an asshole but godamn man,you need a clue..............somebo dy had to say it.

I know you still won`t get it,but that`s on you.

Have fun 'mutating' !  :(

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
I can relate to this somewhat.
I started using AAS way to young and way too inexperienced.
I tried all the crazy stuff, slin, GH, AAS, before even having any major experience in a weight room.
It did me no good, I was just left with less money and some side effects once all was said and done.
I'm not saying I came off and learned everything perfectly....that would have been the right thing to
do. I just went on lower doses of AAS only, and concentrated on really learning how to lift...basic shit,
nothing special, just make sure you can lift some damn weights appropriately and eat some damn food.

I am still nothing special, but I look like I lift weights and I don't think anyone would give me shit
if I posted a pic and said I was going to hit some GH. Well, I'm sure people would, because this is getbig,
but my point is I have some muscle on me, a foundation.

So I know this mindset....go big, do all the big boy stuff and blow past all these guys that don't know
the secrets. Truth is, you won't blow past anyone without knowing the basics first.
I know you aren't going to not use AAS, so let me help you with some steroids to help you grow without
fucking you up.

Test and Deca. Just take them in some sane doses and concentrate on lifting and eating. Stay away from
the tren and all the orals. If you can't grow on these two, the others won't matter anyway.
When I say sane I mean stay around 5-600mg total gear per week.
This way you won't be all fucked up when you decide to stop in a while after burning out.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
people like this make me sick.all those drugs to look like a beginner natty.   Dude get off drugs.  you have no business messing with them.   learn how to train and eat u lazy pos!!!!

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 01:50:48 PM »
you should buy smaller shirts so you look bigger :-*

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 01:54:24 PM »
people like this make me sick.all those drugs to look like a beginner natty.   Dude get off drugs.  you have no business messing with them.   learn how to train and eat u lazy pos!!!!

ummm the only thing im on in the last pictures is clen.. the 4 pics together was at the end of 1 month of 250mg deca 250mg sus a week... this is my PROPOSED cycle that i wouldlike INPUT on.

TO REITERATE ALL I HAVE USED SO FAR IS DECA SUS CLEN AND DNP, as the eq and tren from thailand were fake.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 02:00:14 PM »
I'm not going to jump on the slin/hgh right away, going to wait till I reach 110 kgs to start the slin, and the hgh I'm still aquiring the funds for. I'm not here to fuck around. As for training naturally, I have and made very VERY poor gains. After losing the fat and realising being 80 kgs skinnyfat at 6"4 was ridiculous I trained for a bit over 2 years naturally even following a STRICT 300gram protein 200gram carb 80 gram fat diet of just chicken breasts, brown rice, greens, fish for the last 6 months, and couldn't get past 92kgs without gaining fat and very little muscle. Yet literally started EXPLODING as soon as the needle touched my skin. I know what I want, I know the risks, I have weighed the pro's and con's, and this is the path I want to take.

Not to mention it does nothing but help for my work, as I've been working in clubs for the last 5 years as a crowd controller(bouncer).

So no more talk about not doing or stopping please, if I wanted that I'd go back to bodybuilding.com I would like advice and talk about the actual cycle I'm putting together. Maybe opt out the slin till I get to an advanced level, but as my father is a diabetic I am able to get 5000iu of slin for $36, so it just seems ridiculous not to make use of something so powerful, whilst having someone that has used it for the last 20 years to guide me.

As for not having discipline.. how many of you have lost ONE HUNDRED POUNDS of fat and completely turned your life around?

Guess I'll just have to silence the haters the old fashioned way, with results.

Alrigh enough of your bullshit where the fuck are you a bouncer? Chuck e cheese? Kid you don't look like you lift and are talking about slin mutations and you have a fuckin attitude

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »
ummm the only thing im on in the last pictures is clen.. the 4 pics together was at the end of 1 month of 250mg deca 250mg sus a week... this is my PROPOSED cycle that i wouldlike INPUT on.

TO REITERATE ALL I HAVE USED SO FAR IS DECA SUS CLEN AND DNP, as the eq and tren from thailand were fake.
Beat it back to bb.com,you`re not ready for the THUNDERDOME yet.

The advice is to train harder,eat better,save your money,and when you can bench 225 for a few sets of 10,then jump on a small cycle,and take it from there gradually increasing compounds and dosages over time.

Taking a boatload of shit when you are just a beginner and have no clue ain`t gonna` cut it,trust me.

Nobody here,unless it`s another nitwit just like you, is gonna` give you cycle advice that means anything in your particular case.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »
Alrigh enough of your bullshit where the fuck are you a bouncer? Chuck e cheese? Kid you don't look like you lift and are talking about slin mutations and you have a fuckin attitude
LOL  ;D

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 02:04:52 PM »

test and deca are enough to get anyone big retard!!!!  u have no business using anything else ever!!!!!! u look like u dont even lift.  

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 02:06:05 PM »
you will look better in the long run. go read gh15's post today about evan centaponi, how he is emphasizing the fact that evan actually built a foundation before juicing. you can get up to the level your at now by training naturally for a couple years. hen when you jump on cycle youll blast ppast it, and if you come off you wont shrink down to nothing.

typical steroid.com or other noob sites shit advice telling someone to stop juicing to "build naturally". I expected better from you

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
Also op, I am impressed that you knew about DNP (and ignored the bullshit out there) and decided to use it to drop weight. Every day I see so many fatties and think to myself "man, if only they used DNP..." You actually put this practice to use and did it successfully

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »
how about
sus - 500mg/wk
tren - 300mg/wk
5iu gh ed
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
how about
sus - 500mg/wk
tren - 300mg/wk
5iu gh ed
?

yea this looks good. I'd even bump tren to 350mg so you can use 50mg ED of tren ace (or 100mg EOD). Run this for a very long time up until you stop gaining

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »
yea this looks good. I'd even bump tren to 350mg so you can use 50mg ED of tren ace (or 100mg EOD). Run this for a very long time up until you stop gaining

ok will stick with that and see how we go.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2012, 02:19:00 PM »
I seriously fucking hate this shit.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:21 PM »
op what are ur lifts like? have you done any kind of strength training naturally before jumping on all this shit? i know looking great is all drugs but i hope you exhausted strength programs before you got on the gear at least

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
op what are ur lifts like? have you done any kind of strength training naturally before jumping on all this shit? i know looking great is all drugs but i hope you exhausted strength programs before you got on the gear at least
4.5 plate deadlifts for 3
2 plate bench for 8
4 plate squat for 2
1.5 plate standing millitary press for 5
2 plate clean and jerk

OK so heres what I'm going with
50mg tren ed
125 sus eod
5iu gh ed
Is that better?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2012, 02:54:09 PM »
It always helps to look like you workout before using serious drugs.....

Its great to get accused of "juicing" before you actually do so...but to not look like you juice, let alone workout, that should say something.

It just seems like a big waste of gear. No offense, but either you haven't truly busted ass to at least appear like you lift, or the your response is just not meant to be.

I wish you all the best and I hope you mutate and blow up ---- get your monies worth and hit your goals.

FF

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2012, 02:54:39 PM »
You look like shit, hope this helps.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »
It always helps to look like you workout before using serious drugs.....

Its great to get accused of "juicing" before you actually do so...but to not look like you juice, let alone workout, that should say something.

It just seems like a big waste of gear. No offense, but either you haven't truly busted ass to at least appear like you lift, or the your response is just not meant to be.

I wish you all the best and I hope you mutate and blow up ---- get your monies worth and hit your goals.

FF

Agree 100% Bro you need to lift some fucking weights and look like you work out before using gear in my opinion. Great job cutting weight and using dnp properly (I'm scared shitless to use that stuff) but you need to learn how to eat some protein and lift some serious weight...cause no matter what people say here you gotta eat and lift also to grow.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 03:11:24 PM »
when you are still starting you, you don't need massive amounts of gear to blow up since your body isn't resisting adding new muscle like when you've already got a lot of size on you.

the safest and healthiest way is to just go low dose, you really can gain well with 500mg of test-prop only for your first cycle. obviously the more gear you will run, the more you will blow up, which isn't "mature muscle" (which is what people talk about when they refer to a foundation) but you will get bigger and faster running more gear, but it will also be lost just as fast going off gear.

hgh at your level of development would be a waste of money, honestly, but doesn't mean it won't give you any benefits of fuller muscles and making you leaner. just for the money, tren would be a better and cheaper alternative until you get some size where the added muscle fullness really stands out (around 17-18inch arms for someone 5'10).

your decision though, don't listen to people saying you need to do X and Y first, because it's your body and your choice ultimately. but, these people have a lot of experience and they are right when they talk about steroids being a waste without having a foundation first since steroids mainly just blow your muscles up with water and glycogen and that is lost when coming off gear.

good luck buddy and if you choose to use steroids don't get ripped off and spend a ton of money on them, it's not necessary to run huge cycles when first starting out you won't notice a difference.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »
Agree 100% Bro you need to lift some fucking weights and look like you work out before using gear in my opinion. Great job cutting weight and using dnp properly (I'm scared shitless to use that stuff) but you need to learn how to eat some protein and lift some serious weight...cause no matter what people say here you gotta eat and lift also to grow.

I do lift weights and I do eat, but trying to fill out a 192cm frame naturally is a waste of time if I can get there in a fraction of the time. I lost just over ONE HUNDRED POUNDS before I ever even thought of AAS. Then going through training, eating shit tasteless meals, grinding away TO GET NOWHERE naturally whilst people half a foot shorter then me actually looked good putting on less weight then me is a bit of a downer. Honestly I don't expect to look like anything untill I'm ATLEAST 115kgs at sub 10%.

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 03:20:47 PM »
Dude your 6'4"..leave the drugs to us shorter guys

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2012, 04:18:55 PM »
AT 6 4' you need to be a genetic black man or big german man.

If not --- you might be spinning your wheels.....

Who knows though --- you could surprise everyone.

FF