Author Topic: Pat Banya - will he prove he is a drug free bodybuilder?  (Read 7405 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Thanks a lot Pat Banya....Geez f...kin
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
Pat Banya most likely received the kit and sold it on ebay for Crack steroid money.

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 09:29:21 PM »
I have not received the kit that Vince claims to have sent in the mail.  He claims to have sent it 2 weeks ago.  I reside in VA and his business is based in NC.  Perhaps he sent it to the wrong address?  This was the reply I sent to Vince a couple hours ago.

Taking a drug test (at any given time) and passing has never been an issue for me.  My only qualm has been in funding it.  The original discussion was pertaining to IOC drug testing.  According to Kyomu, an IOC test costs around $300.  I will not spend that much just to pass and prove something that I already know.  If members of the board want proof then you should be willing to fund the test. 

In the original thread, which has since been edited, it was Vince who came in (unrequested) and offered to send me a home drug test.  I never once asked him for anything.  It was his idea, he offered to send it to me, and I was very grateful.  If the kit does ever make it's way to my address, I will take the test and post the results on facebook and in my thread, on the positive board.

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 09:45:21 PM »
I sent him a home steroid kit that I sell at no charge to him 2 weeks ago to prove that he's a drug free bodybuilder to Getbig and look what I get today.  Worse yet, he writes to my home office instead of directly to me... ::)

Pat Banya <lift4fun@live.com> wrote to Customer Service:
        ---------------
        Hi Vince,  I appreciate all your help.  After going through and editing my thread, and reading all the comments, I realize there really isn\'t any convincing the people who don\'t want to believe me.  I don\'t think taking a home steroid test will prove anything to them because  they will say that I faked the sample, or the test doesn\'t detect certain compounds.  Since I don\'t want to waste your time or money, I\'ve decided to take this one on the chin and ignore all the hate and false accusations.  I\'ve left your link on my facebook page, and if you have a page on facebook I\'d be more than willing to \"like\" it and help you promote it.  Thank you so much for your time, and I appreciate the help.  Hopefully, in the future, I can try some of the products your offer.
        ---------------

This email is sent from the stores master email address but it is possibly to reply directly to the sender using the reply button on your email software.

Hey Pat, those kits don't grow on trees and they are 70 bucks a pop retail.  If you weren't going to take the test, you could have saved me time money and postage in declining it.  

And Ron gave this guy blue stars up here....WTF!!!

Layne Norton used the EXACT SAME REASONING as to why he thought it was pointless to submit to steroid tests by a 3rd party

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/120929-GH15-Calls-Out-Ron-Harris-Layne-Norton-Skip-Lacour?p=2908358&viewfull=1#post2908358

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/120929-GH15-Calls-Out-Ron-Harris-Layne-Norton-Skip-Lacour?p=2908379&viewfull=1#post2908379

when will these "naturals" stop stealing each others excuses  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 09:58:39 PM »
WTF, vince now you are being shady here... The thread implies that Pat  backed down and said forget the testing after receiving it, that's what your post's falsely indicated, fucken shame on you Vince, the truth here is that you didn't even send it, claiming you did. 2 weeks and Pat hasn't got it, shit man making him look bad when he hasn't even got it. BTW Pat sorry man not defending cause you are a big liar anyway but Vince shouldn't try to make you look worse then you already did yourself

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 10:07:33 PM »
WTF, vince now you are being shady here... The thread implies that Pat  backed down and said forget the testing after receiving it, that's what your post's falsely indicated, fucken shame on you Vince, the truth here is that you didn't even send it, claiming you did. 2 weeks and Pat hasn't got it, shit man making him look bad when he hasn't even got it. BTW Pat sorry man not defending cause you are a big liar anyway but Vince shouldn't try to make you look worse then you already did yourself

Or Pat got it and sold it on EBay for Dball money. And is just saying he didn't get it in the hopes Vince will send another one so Pat can also sell that one so he gets enough money complete his winter bulking cycle of Dball and Test.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »
Or Pat got it and sold it on EBay for Dball money. And is just saying he didn't get it in the hopes Vince will send another one so Pat can also sell that one so he gets enough money complete his winter bulking cycle of Dball and Test.
;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 10:17:26 PM »
So did Vince completely fabricate that email?

We all know Banya is obviously lying but that's pretty ridiculous s Vince just completely made that email up.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
Someone post this homo kissing that dude

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 10:35:50 PM »
Layne Norton used the EXACT SAME REASONING as to why he thought it was pointless to submit to steroid tests by a 3rd party

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/120929-GH15-Calls-Out-Ron-Harris-Layne-Norton-Skip-Lacour?p=2908358&viewfull=1#post2908358

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/120929-GH15-Calls-Out-Ron-Harris-Layne-Norton-Skip-Lacour?p=2908379&viewfull=1#post2908379

when will these "naturals" stop stealing each others excuses  ::)

ah, yet another owning courtesy of the mighty 'no one'.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 10:37:31 PM »
So did Vince completely fabricate that email?

We all know Banya is obviously lying but that's pretty ridiculous s Vince just completely made that email up.
No no, Pat did send the E-mail, but he sent it so that Vince wouldnt send him the kit, not knowing that Vince already(supposedly) sent one, but Vince made it out so that we think he got the kit then sent the E-mail, which would make Pat look even worse,. I mean Pat is still a fucken  liar but let's not bash him for something fabricated by Vince

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 11:08:39 PM »
No no, Pat did send the E-mail, but he sent it so that Vince wouldnt send him the kit, not knowing that Vince already(supposedly) sent one, but Vince made it out so that we think he got the kit then sent the E-mail, which would make Pat look even worse.

This much is true.  Thank you.  Yesterday (01.30.12), was my first time contacting Vince since I gave him my address, two weeks ago.  I've been patiently waiting for the kit, and so far nothing has arrived.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 11:37:47 PM »
pat you are just going to get one of your natural friends to take the test for you.

i just watched the video after you won musclemania or whatever natural competition that was, and you are on drugs bud. to clarify, i mean you are on both steroids and narcotics.

there is just something very sketchy about you pat. i mean what is your end game bud? do you think you are going to make money off of this? get famous? what kind of grandiose visions are running through your head about what you are going to achieve through this lie?

i think you actually need help.

take care banya.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 11:40:46 PM »
most of those drug tests are pretty worthless, just think about how much testing there is in professional sports yet how often do you hear about people getting caught? you can beat a piss test 3 days after pinning test-susp, and not to mention hgh or insulin won't show up.

doesn't layne compete in a drug tested division? i thought there was a "natural" division that had drug tests right before the show and most of those liars have become extremely competent at beating them merely by cutting the test out and running on slin to keep size or whatever they do i don't know.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 11:41:19 PM »
pat you are just going to get one of your natural friends to take the test for you.

i just watched the video after you won musclemania or whatever natural competition that was, and you are on drugs bud. to clarify, i mean you are on both steroids and narcotics.

there is just something very sketchy about you pat. i mean what is your end game bud? do you think you are going to make money off of this? get famous? what kind of grandiose visions are running through your head about what you are going to achieve through this lie?

i think you actually need help.

take care banya.

can you link this video or tell me the name of it?

or pat can you tell me the name of this competition you competed in?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2012, 12:14:00 AM »
Is the fellow Goodrum sent the stuff to Part Banana?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2012, 12:18:55 AM »
Vince, It's not Banya's fault that you are mentally retarded

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2012, 03:38:46 AM »
WTF, vince now you are being shady here... The thread implies that Pat  backed down and said forget the testing after receiving it, that's what your post's falsely indicated, fucken shame on you Vince, the truth here is that you didn't even send it, claiming you did. 2 weeks and Pat hasn't got it, shit man making him look bad when he hasn't even got it. BTW Pat sorry man not defending cause you are a big liar anyway but Vince shouldn't try to make you look worse then you already did yourself

Of course I sent the fucking kit to the address he gave me.  I keep a bunch of these kits in stock as they sell pretty well although if I knew that he wasn't going to use it, then I would not have sent it.  I ship products to customers everyday and its not any effort on my part to print a label and slap it on a box. 

A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2012, 04:05:18 AM »

Of course I sent the fucking kit to the address he gave me.  I keep a bunch of these kits in stock as they sell pretty well although if I knew that he wasn't going to use it, then I would not have sent it.  I ship products to customers everyday and its not any effort on my part to print a label and slap it on a box. 

OK fine, you sent it, but he didn't reply with that Email you showed us after he got it, he replied before he even knew you sent it to him, which is why I thought your first post was a little misleading cause people will think he looked at the test then said, "hell no" you see.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »

how about you send me one for free

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2012, 04:14:46 AM »
most of those drug tests are pretty worthless, just think about how much testing there is in professional sports yet how often do you hear about people getting caught? you can beat a piss test 3 days after pinning test-susp, and not to mention hgh or insulin won't show up.

doesn't layne compete in a drug tested division? i thought there was a "natural" division that had drug tests right before the show and most of those liars have become extremely competent at beating them merely by cutting the test out and running on slin to keep size or whatever they do i don't know.

exactly,,,,,,,,,,, if drug testing is not completely random its totaly pointless, not even worth discussing

i hate you musclemania scum more than anything, you lot are the real flits, fucking lying bastards

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2012, 04:19:17 AM »
Who cares, really, Pat Bunyon is a delusional, pathological liar...lets just not give the whore more attention.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2012, 04:29:32 AM »
Lol you are fucking retard.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2012, 04:42:27 AM »
Vince that money for the kit could have been given to a charity... Why is it do important to know if a random guy on the net is natural.. So you spend money and time to mail him a kit or whatever the contraption was.... If he said he was circumcised would you buy and send a digital camera so he could take a picture of his dick and send it.... Sad sad people
choice is an illusion

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2012, 04:51:35 AM »
Vince you are an absolute idiot for sending some guy some of your business stock for free - what did you think would happen - that he was ever going to use the kit and post the results for all to see?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2012, 04:55:13 AM »
Vince you are an absolute idiot for sending some guy some of your business stock for free - what did you think would happen - that he was ever going to use the kit and post the results for all to see?

Wow, that's new.  ::)