Author Topic: Los Angeles Teacher molesting 23 kids!  (Read 5119 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Los Angeles Teacher molesting 23 kids!
« on: January 31, 2012, 07:21:27 PM »
"Authorities say the elementary school teacher told the children that it was a game. Once inside his third-grade classroom, they say, he blindfolded them, gagged them and set cockroaches crawling on their faces.
And then, Mark Berndt photographed them, creating hundreds of images that would eventually lead to his arrest, police say.
On Tuesday, Berndt, 61, was sitting in jail on charges that he committed lewd acts on 23 boys and girls, ages 6 to 10, between 2008 and 2010. None of them complained about Berndt's behavior, authorities said.
Police and school officials only learned of it when a film processor found Berndt's photos more than a year ago. Since the discovery, the school district fired Berndt and police put him under surveillance.
"If it wasn't for the film processor, this could still be continuing today," said Lt. Carlos Marquez of the Los Angeles County sheriff's department.
Berndt was arrested Monday at his home in Torrance and was being held on $2.3 million bail.
Some parents picking up their pre-kindergarteners at the school on Tuesday complained that officials at Miramonte Elementary School in South Los Angeles should have notified them when the photos were found.
"My concern is why, if the principal knew this in advance, why didn't he inform us?" said Gloria Polanco, the mother of a second- and a third-grader. "How long has he been doing this?"
The probe began after the film processor, who is required by state law to report suspicions of child abuse and molestation, turned over some 40 photographs to authorities.
About 400 photos were found at Berndt's home and at the photo lab during subsequent searches. It's not clear how many different children were pictured. At least 10 youngsters in the photos have not yet been identified.
Some photos showed Berndt with his arm around children or his hand over their mouths. Some photos showed children with live bugs the size of hissing cockroaches on their mouths or faces.
Others depicted girls with what appears to be a spoon up to their mouths as if they were going to ingest a clear-white liquid. Children were fed Berndt's semen from a spoon or on cookies, Marquez said.
Kids reported being fed something distasteful. A blue plastic spoon and container found in the trash in his classroom tested positive for his semen, authorities said.
Police recommended the children in the photos be tested for sexually transmitted diseases. There also may be more victims given the length of time that Berndt taught at the school, Marquez said.
Authorities could have arrested Berndt on misdemeanor charges when the investigation began but chose to build a stronger felony case, Marquez said. He could get a life sentence if he is convicted.
At first, neither the parents nor the children believed they had been molested, so there wasn't much reaction, according to sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore. It was only after the matter of the semen was raised that they became alarmed.
Berndt, who has no previous arrest record, was placed under surveillance and is not believed to have had contact with children during the investigation. The childless bachelor lives a few blocks from two parks and an elementary school."

- Discuss
#

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Los Angeles Teacher molesting 23 kids!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 07:23:19 PM »
pay attention fuckface

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 07:25:11 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 07:26:41 PM »
Hang the fucking weirdo.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
Pumpster has aged.....but looks like he's in better shape in that pic.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »

That was on last night. I love it when he ask the guy if he wants a job, to call him tomorrow.

Blakemore

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 08:00:14 PM »
Just like the slipknot song: people = shit. This guy needs his head cut off with a butterknife

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
Mark H Berndt
21023 Reynolds Dr, Apt C
Torrance, CA 90503-4270
and keep moving!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 12:27:17 AM »
^^Get to work, getbiggers! >:(

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 02:06:16 AM »
"Children were fed Berndt's semen from a spoon or on cookies"

That = fucked up.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 02:13:00 AM »
Weak molestation. Atleast fuck them like the women molesters do.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 02:30:36 AM »
I think this gentleman needs some professional counseling....either that or with concrete shoes into the nearest lake...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 02:49:08 AM »
Looks like someone isn't going to last a heartbeat in prison.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 07:24:42 AM »
That guy needs to be tortured

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 07:26:38 AM »
wat? :-\

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 07:30:03 AM »
Mark H Berndt
21023 Reynolds Dr, Apt C
Torrance, CA 90503-4270

Its open season on this kiddie fiddling scum
Thunderdome approved

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 09:08:13 AM »
He isn't as bad as Joseph Fritzl so he will only have medium sized line of moist women eagerly waiting to blow his socks off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 09:11:02 AM »
How did he manage to do this to 23 kids?  Didn't one of the kids tell their parents?  What the fuck is wrong with parents?  If my kid told me that a teacher blind folded him and did anything to them.  Fuck, if my kid told me a teacher touched them wrong in the first place that fucker is getting beat the fuck down.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN to 23 KIDS?

I don't get it.  I don't fucking get it.  This makes my blood boil.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 09:25:18 AM »
I pray the inmates get to him in jail.
O

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 09:35:14 AM »
What a vile person. If he is guilty, I hope he suffers the most painful and lengthy heart attack imaginable, lives, and then gets buttfucked with a rake in jail. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 09:37:01 AM »
He spoon-fed them his semen and took pics of them blindfolded with cockroaches crawling over their faces. Kids aged 6-10.

Sometimes I really despair of the human race.
O

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 09:38:57 AM »
One sick fuck who won`t be safe in jail.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 09:40:09 AM »
What a vile person. If he is guilty, I hope he suffers the most painful and lengthy heart attack imaginable, lives, and then gets buttfucked with a rake in jail. 

US prisons protect assholes like these.  They know that once in the general population they will get tortured so they put rapists and molesters in secluded cells.

Jefferey Dahmer for example was in solitary for years.  The day they put him in general population he got killed.  Scott Peterson is another asshole that they protected knowing he would be killed.

Fucking prison makes money with these fuckers alive and if they die they lose money.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 09:41:20 AM »
US prisons protect assholes like these.  They know that once in the general population they will get tortured so they put rapists and molesters in secluded cells.

Jefferey Dahmer for example was in solitary for years.  The day they put him in general population he got killed.  Scott Peterson is another asshole that they protected knowing he would be killed.

Fucking prison makes money with these fuckers alive and if they die they lose money.
Well we can always hope that he hangs himself.

What a world!  :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 09:42:25 AM »
Well we can always hope that he hangs himself.

What a world!  :(

Shitty part is they will spend millions of dollars on a trial.  people will profit off of this fucker.