Author Topic: Los Angeles Teacher molesting 23 kids!  (Read 5128 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Los Angeles Teacher molesting 23 kids!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 09:43:24 AM »
US prisons protect assholes like these.  They know that once in the general population they will get tortured so they put rapists and molesters in secluded cells.

Jefferey Dahmer for example was in solitary for years.  The day they put him in general population he got killed.  Scott Peterson is another asshole that they protected knowing he would be killed.

Fucking prison makes money with these fuckers alive and if they die they lose money.

Settle down there Captain America  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »
Shitty part is they will spend millions of dollars on a trial.  people will profit off of this fucker.
Yeah,no shit.

Just execute the fucker and be done with it.

They should institute a new law for fucks like this......get caught = instant execution.

Who`d give a fuck about him?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 10:27:14 AM »

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 10:29:56 AM »
so what did the guy do to the kids? rape them?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 10:30:58 AM »
He's actually safer in jail than on the outside.

O

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 10:31:39 AM »
Mark H Berndt

21023 Reynolds Dr, Apt C Torrance, CA 90503-4270

(310) 542-3656

http://www.411.com/name/Mark-H-Berndt/Torrance-CA/2v8g5pj

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 10:34:04 AM »
Mark H Berndt

(310) 542-3656

now what?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 10:38:30 AM »
Mark H Berndt

(310) 542-3656

I already posted this. I left out the phone number because I figure the authorities may be tracking any incoming calls. Fucker lived right around the block from me.
and keep moving!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2012, 10:43:10 AM »
I already posted this. I left out the phone number because I figure the authorities may be tracking any incoming calls. Fucker lived right around the block from me.

Well I don't live in the u.s but I'll gladly call him at 3 am to see if there are any things.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
One sick fuck who won`t be safe in jail.
He will not place very high in the pecking order.....

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
Yeah,no shit.

Just execute the fucker and be done with it.

They should institute a new law for fucks like this......get caught = instant execution.

Who`d give a fuck about him?

x2
#

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 01:07:44 AM »
WTF!  :o

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/13/california-state-workers-convicted-of-felonies-still-receive-pensions/

California State Workers Convicted of Felonies Still Receive Pensions?!

by America's Newsroom Posted in: California, Jerry Brown, John Fund, Pensions   

Outrage is stirring over a California law permitting state and government workers who commit crimes to continue receiving pensions. Under the law, if the worker commits a felony in the course of public duty, they are still eligible to collect pension money. On America’s Newsroom, Martha MacCallum brought up the case of a teacher convicted on 23 counts of lewd behavior who still receives $4,000 from the state.

John Fund, senior editor of American Spectator spoke out against the law. He said, “Normally I can understand that a pension is something you earned on the job and your right to keep it, but there are some crimes that are so outrageous committed while you’re on the job, that you should forfeit them.”

He thinks California should change its law and says Gov. Jerry Brown is trying to change it so that new employees who commit a horrible crime will have to forfeit them. Government employee unions say this is a right that cannot be taken away.

Fund believes that public servants have a higher standard they should be meeting. If employees violate the rule of law, their pension should be at risk too, and maybe that would be a deterrent for some. He said, “The bottom line is we need to at least apply this to future employees … from now on if you violate the public trust while you’re on the job, frankly the benefits from your job are at risk.”

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 03:34:06 AM »
The state teachers' union will blame the whole thing on either President Bush or The No Child Left Behind program.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 04:24:15 AM »
Religion of peads

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 04:26:50 AM »
once sick ^^$#*&$#*&$* dude.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 04:32:27 AM »
*Knock*Knock*

'Who's there?'

'Molotov.'

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 07:47:09 AM »
""My concern is why, if the principal knew this in advance, why didn't he inform us?" said Gloria Polanco, the mother of a second- and a third-grader. "How long has he been doing this?"
."

- Discuss

:o
North of Italy

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 09:54:09 AM »
I'm shocked ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 10:05:12 AM »
Settle down there Captain America  ::)
Yeah, how dare those pieces of shit be coddled and NOT treated like the pieces of shit they are.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
#

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 05:33:13 PM »
The state teachers' union will blame the whole thing on either President Bush or The No Childs behind Left alone program.
Fixed.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
WTF!  :o

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/13/california-state-workers-convicted-of-felonies-still-receive-pensions/

by America's Newsroom Posted in: California, Jerry Brown, John Fund, Pensions   

Outrage is stirring over a California law permitting state and government workers who commit crimes to continue receiving pensions. Under the law, if the worker commits a felony in the course of public duty, they are still eligible to collect pension money. On America’s Newsroom, Martha MacCallum brought up the case of a teacher convicted on 23 counts of lewd behavior who still receives $4,000 from the state.

John Fund, senior editor of American Spectator spoke out against the law. He said, “Normally I can understand that a pension is something you earned on the job and your right to keep it, but there are some crimes that are so outrageous committed while you’re on the job, that you should forfeit them.”

He thinks California should change its law and says Gov. Jerry Brown is trying to change it so that new employees who commit a horrible crime will have to forfeit them. Government employee unions say this is a right that cannot be taken away.

Fund believes that public servants have a higher standard they should be meeting. If employees violate the rule of law, their pension should be at risk too, and maybe that would be a deterrent for some. He said, “The bottom line is we need to at least apply this to future employees … from now on if you violate the public trust while you’re on the job, frankly the benefits from your job are at risk.”

Yeah can u believe that asshole congressman William Jefferson is getting full  pension after found guilty.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
WTF!  :o

If employees violate the rule of law, their pension should be at risk too, and maybe that would be a deterrent for some.”

i agree, public employees who commit Felonies should forfiet their pension and private employees should forfeit their retirement/social security.  let them live off the land

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 06:29:42 PM »
i agree, public employees who commit Felonies should forfiet their pension and private employees should forfeit their retirement/social security.  let them live off the land
A more logical solution would be the school boards suing for damages to the schools.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 06:35:22 PM »
A more logical solution would be the school boards suing for damages to the schools.

a more logical solution would be to CHARGE people for the cost of incarseration / arrest.

thereofre chickenshit Felonies, like oh say, possession of steroids, where you send little or no time in jail and dont suck off the taxpayers tit would not esult in any additional financial loss to you.

but, serious crimes, like child molestation, that result in taxpayer loss will result in you coughing up that check until you paid it off.