Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62624 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: primobolana/bible index
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2012, 11:44:49 AM »

No worries, we have lots of weirdo's on here.  I don't even use hormones (yet) and I get it.  To me you just seem to give advice on different AAS as to how to use it etc.  What is wrong with that?  Or so hard to understand?  I would think for anyone who wants to compete it would be helpful.  Then after you give the advice it is up to the person if they want to follow the advice, try it, or not do it at all. 

i wish it was hthat simple,, its not,, many fella make money out of this innocence of goolible kidos and nto only kidos actuay grown adult innocent,, i can not stand for it anymore,, i can nto and will nto stand for it,, in this cult money is everything and thank god im a millioner ,, so i hav epower but! the question need to be asked is

WHY what i say which is THE ABSOLIT truth been so rebeled against  right now....until now it wasnt,, right now there is new fire,, why? because it is the damn truth ,, because only when you take 1000 mg primbolana ace together with anadrola and hgh you understand what bodybuild is all about,, you understand the filt companys who make money from your goolibe asses and sell you balonie products to their kids have clothes on their bodys while YOU YOU! need to put your dog to sleep because you dont hav emoney for the surgery the dog need! so you lose your best friend,, while they feed their kidos with some  nice japanese food that your poor dog payed with his life for and you helped to sponsor ,,

what did you get in return ? NOTHING,, what they got i nreturn ? they got anothe month of income and being the shady mother fuckers they are selling bunk and illusion suplements who dont work on anyone! to the public,,

i am done with this fellas,, this is what i say when i say gh15 change dhistory ,, you aint seen nothing yet,, and if blackman think he can interpat me i have news for him ,, ro anyone else for that mater

THE ALL FUCKING DEA OF AMERICANA GOVERMENT WILL SIT IN YOUR FUCKING LIVING ROOM

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
hey gh15

give us a hint on the guys in the 70s 80s arnold and company were using...

how did aas buffet looked like?

was he using good old doses of dianabol+primobolona+ moderate test and top of that added cadaver hgh?
GETBIG!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2012, 12:05:42 PM »
what is the main difference between masteron, equipoise, and primobolan? They all seem to provide very similar purposes overall. Well masteron maybe not as good muscle building as the other two but seems to be similar in terms of that "look" it gives. I've never used any of these three things personally so I don't know
masterone/proviron = just for estrogen sides.... not for building any musce directly....
eq.... gives you lean muscle... but also very high redbloodcell count... in some people this gives bp problems.. not everybody though.. i myself am very sensitive to eq... why??? don't know.. lol... everybody is different i guess...
primo.. lean muscle, gets the muscle a full look!! not like test which is mostly water retention.... but the muscle itself gets a nice full and tight look! and you just feel great on primo....
i used them all..... primo wins hands down... only negatives = cost and availability.. now with ugl not so much ... but back in the day, lots of fakes.... the scherings i am talking about..
primo 1000 mg a week
test p 50 mg eod
oxy 150/300 mg a day
hgh 7-15 iu a day depending on your level of mass....
mini pro physique right there...
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2012, 12:10:19 PM »
i wish it was hthat simple,, its not,, many fella make money out of this innocence of goolible kidos and nto only kidos actuay grown adult innocent,, i can not stand for it anymore,, i can nto and will nto stand for it,, in this cult money is everything and thank god im a millioner ,, so i hav epower but! the question need to be asked is

WHY what i say which is THE ABSOLIT truth been so rebeled against  right now....until now it wasnt,, right now there is new fire,, why? because it is the damn truth ,, because only when you take 1000 mg primbolana ace together with anadrola and hgh you understand what bodybuild is all about,, you understand the filt companys who make money from your goolibe asses and sell you balonie products to their kids have clothes on their bodys while YOU YOU! need to put your dog to sleep because you dont hav emoney for the surgery the dog need! so you lose your best friend,, while they feed their kidos with some  nice japanese food that your poor dog payed with his life for and you helped to sponsor ,,

what did you get in return ? NOTHING,, what they got i nreturn ? they got anothe month of income and being the shady mother fuckers they are selling bunk and illusion suplements who dont work on anyone! to the public,,

i am done with this fellas,, this is what i say when i say gh15 change dhistory ,, you aint seen nothing yet,, and if blackman think he can interpat me i have news for him ,, ro anyone else for that mater

gh15 approved

there is a problem gh15, it's that kami is being scammed himself on a massive level, in fact there's a guy walking around huge and lean who almost got his aas sponsorship ruined by me behind the scenes, he doesn't know it, but i decided not to chase that issue because ruining a bodybuilder's career is too serious of a thing to do, even if that bber is a reverse scammer who i dont like and a liar

in this pursuit of muscle called the bodybuilding cult, everyone is trying to fuck each other because there's so little money to go around, it's sick.

actually i may still fuck that sumbitch, i like to keep myself entertained myself, in between writing emails to venture capitalists around the world and working on my first novel lol. all in between job interviews too. i love my life lol

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2012, 12:25:46 PM »

gh15 approved
also, nobody is being forced to listen to you .....
you give info... honest info.... people can try it and see were it gets them....
or they can not listen, and be stuck at mr localgym level for the rest of their lives...
and they funny part is:
you actually SAVE people money....!!!!
a cycle like this:
low test
eq 900 mg a week
tren ace 150mg eod
hgh 5-10 iu a day
will cost a bodybuilder what? , if the bodybuilder is smart and has some connections... 300 dollars a month
a cycle like this gets you into national level type of physique... if you stick to it ofcourse...
so about 300 dollars a month... when i was younger i spent a lot more then that a month on bullshit supps and to much food! lol!!
so the whole agenda thing is just a dumb ass theory.... some people just do not like the fact someone is finally telling the truth.....
they want the "secret" only to be known by a select elite few....
that will end now..... thank god!
Be Happy,
Optimus

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2012, 12:59:35 PM »
where is the equipona
^^
 ;D ;D Same place the DIANABOLA went to.... ;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
where is the equipona

Only one place it should be, injected into your glutes EOD, now get to it fella, time is muscle ;)
Thunderdome approved

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2012, 01:32:34 PM »
also, nobody is being forced to listen to you .....
you give info... honest info.... people can try it and see were it gets them....
or they can not listen, and be stuck at mr localgym level for the rest of their lives...
and they funny part is:
you actually SAVE people money....!!!!
a cycle like this:
low test
eq 900 mg a week
tren ace 150mg eod
hgh 5-10 iu a day
will cost a bodybuilder what? , if the bodybuilder is smart and has some connections... 300 dollars a month
a cycle like this gets you into national level type of physique... if you stick to it ofcourse...
so about 300 dollars a month... when i was younger i spent a lot more then that a month on bullshit supps and to much food! lol!!
so the whole agenda thing is just a dumb ass theory.... some people just do not like the fact someone is finally telling the truth.....
they want the "secret" only to be known by a select elite few....
that will end now..... thank god!

Exactly my point!   ;)  Then up to the person reading it if they want to listen, try, modify, say hell with it, etc.   8)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
edit: stupid post, deleting

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2012, 02:47:26 PM »
^^
 ;D ;D Same place the DIANABOLA went to.... ;D ;D
people... gh15 pushes you into the right direction!!!
no ant e 's or ai offseason for estrogen control..... use masterone. or proviron for this, masterone being the better choice ofcourse...
steroids that produce results...
anadrol
liquid dbol
tne/test
eq
primo
tren
nandrolone
all at various different times depending on need... availability and personal choice....
all this in combination with hgh....
4iu for beginner... up to 30 plus for advanced pro... for the advanced ofcourse in combo with slin.... :'(
this is it....! he is giving you all you need to know to become the best you!!!

the time he saves people.. the money... the effort!!
gh15 should be nominated for nobel prize!
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2012, 02:49:56 PM »
people... gh15 pushes you into the right direction!!!
no ant e 's or ai offseason for estrogen control..... use masterone. or proviron for this, masterone being the better choice ofcourse...
steroids that produce results...
anadrol
liquid dbol
tne/test
eq
primo
tren
nandrolone
all at various different times depending on need... availability and personal choice....
all this in combination with hgh....
4iu for beginner... up to 30 plus for advanced pro... for the advanced ofcourse in combo with slin.... :'(
this is it....! he is giving you all you need to know to become the best you!!!

the time he saves people.. the money... the effort!!
gh15 should be nominated for nobel prize!
 ;D ;D ;D

some people are too dumb to understand this unfortunately  :-\

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »

some people are too dumb to understand this unfortunately  :-\
yess.... lots of, not so bright lights here... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2012, 03:29:52 PM »
i try many alpha pharma along years ,, it ws under dose then got on track but over all nothing even remotley close to strngo or alpha labs! level of quality as in purity of power,, and ....strngo doesnt do primobolana for you! thats true ,,

gh15 approved

He recently added Primobolana to his list. On a side note, other than Stranger and ALpha labs, are their any other top chefs you recommend who are doing Primo the way it should be? I am not asking for info on how to get in touch with those sources cause chances are I know how, but rather just who you recommend. The reason I ask is because even PeePee has been having his gear questioned recently on some boardingS. I am sure you have seen some of that on OLM.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2012, 03:53:45 PM »

They're all awesome steroids and if you get it from a good cook/lab you're in for a treat. I'm running 50/50mg of tren ace and masteron EOD along with 300mg of EQ all pinned EOD. Was running a bit of test but dropped it for the EQ and I'm leaner and have more rounded muscle. I'm already really vascular so I noticed no difference there, but my endurance is a lot better than it should be for being a lazy fuck in the last month and hardly training at all.

How does the EQ compare to test for mood, libido, etc?

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2012, 04:32:40 PM »
Defiant has primo for a relatively affordable price. Is this a high quality primo?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2012, 04:34:03 PM »
all the sources with good primo are private. maybe a couple international ones, i don't know but the ones with good primo that i know of are private.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2012, 04:38:15 PM »
Trending tonight on Getbig..."primobolana"

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »

Where did you hear that bro?

That's a pretty big accusation.

i heard this from a few members here who are definitely reliable and established. i know i dont have that many post's but i wanted to try primo before and was asking around about it

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2012, 04:54:10 PM »
there is exactly one guy who says his primo is not primo, one guy out of hundreds of thousands who used it, you have to use your brain at some point

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »

Where did you hear that bro?

That's a pretty big accusation.

on AB, someone (maybe more??) said P's primo was eq.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2012, 05:05:20 PM »
for god's sake get your shit straight this does not need to be repeated there was already a thread deleted over this shit, aesthetics you lying scum shut the fuk up and stop repeating the lies of shills

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »
i heard this from a few members here who are definitely reliable and established. i know i dont have that many post's but i wanted to try primo before and was asking around about it

yeah... definitely reliable and established

while receiving 20 free GH kits...

::) ::) ::) ::)

use your fucking head. you trust no one in this bodybuilding cult

it's filled with thiefs and crooks who would sell their own family for GH and other hormones !

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »
I love primo, my favorite AAS hands down.
I love it so much because of the lack of sides.
As someone already mentioned, it is like being on AAS without being on AAS.
I get slow, lean gains and a good fullness without any negative sides or
feeling like I am on something. I am very sensitive to the mental effects of
all AAS other than primo. It is one way I can tell the primo I get is legit. I run
almost a gram of it from time to time, and if it were anything else, I would have
gone nuts from anxiety or some other side.

I am currently running some deca and a little tren, I am getting a little tired of
being on and I am thinking of going off cycle (800mg primo :) )

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2012, 12:19:01 AM »

No worries, we have lots of weirdo's on here.  I don't even use hormones (yet) and I get it.  To me you just seem to give advice on different AAS as to how to use it etc.  What is wrong with that?  Or so hard to understand?  I would think for anyone who wants to compete it would be helpful.  Then after you give the advice it is up to the person if they want to follow the advice, try it, or not do it at all. 

::)brown nose...... fucking noob c.unt

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2012, 12:24:02 AM »

::)brown nose...... fucking noob c.unt

your iq is the same as the amount of men your mom was with before she was 15 - about 80,,