Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62432 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: primobolana/bible index
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2012, 09:00:53 AM »
I was reading the bible and in november the 8th 2006 it was said: "anadrol = a drug that i find no place for in bodybuilding because it was never meant for building muscle,,it is for treatment of anemia and the doses needed for major results are not worthy of the side effects,,mainly the appetite killing and the depressed mood"

and

"i put dianabol and deca as the best drugs ever for a bodybuilder is the ability of them both to put a massive amout of size/muscle on a frame while maintaining side effects to minimum. "

and

"trenbolone = cutting agent. i would not use it for anything other than contest prep IF at all! fina is a good drug for strength and for remaining at about the same weight while improving muscle hardness.

trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

now,,,testosterone on the other hand is a major hormone and i would put it as top 3 drugs for a bodybuilder with dianabol and nandrolone decanoate"

And in August 2006: "only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol"

But lately it's all the way around.

Now anapolona/trenbologna/ganabolona is the shit and testosterona/nandrolona/dianabolona are non existant.

Even growth hormona was not talked about as beeing the holy graal of muscle mass

Now primobolana acetato but liquid of course is the hidden secret.

I dig you GH15 and your youtube videos are awsome but the bible is mutating. Today is one thing, tomorrow another.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »
wait until website on ,, god willing ,, i will clean this cult to the core,, only the good will survive,, i am done with leting fellas be robed ,, raped,, im done with havgin fellas crying to me in pms ,, i am done with hearing storys from parents,, i am done with this,, since it is computer and you cant actualy prove a damn thing ....i decided to do it on website located on global server,, i estimate the number of peopel who wil vist gh15 website when it come out....and trust me we are fighting very big fellas in the hirarcy ,, but when gh15 website come out.... thenumber of fellas who visit it wil be in the millions

im putting it all out,, every little secret,, discusion about narcotics,, discusion about insulina,, discusion about excuses and the real reasons behind them ,, discusions about how bodybuild think and in what terms,, discusion about fake natural of the month or of the week it wil depend how much time i have,, my top elfs will have their own say and articles they will put out,, im bring down the fucking house becuase some fellas pisses me off,, i warned to not fucking piss me off,, i WARNED THIS,, i am known as compassion heart god ,, but i am furious for the lies and hte big lies say about someone who steped on mount olymous and hands on done it on himself for many many years,, im a walking fucking pharmacy

so! the website will talk about how it realy is in bodybuild ,, it wil be detailed ,, and it will put out the bad and PRAISE the good

gh15 approved

Will this be a $300 website?

THE BEEF

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2012, 09:41:07 AM »

::)brown nose...... fucking noob c.unt

Piss off  :P 

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2012, 11:35:34 AM »
I was reading the bible and in november the 8th 2006 it was said: "anadrol = a drug that i find no place for in bodybuilding because it was never meant for building muscle,,it is for treatment of anemia and the doses needed for major results are not worthy of the side effects,,mainly the appetite killing and the depressed mood"

and

"i put dianabol and deca as the best drugs ever for a bodybuilder is the ability of them both to put a massive amout of size/muscle on a frame while maintaining side effects to minimum. "

and

"trenbolone = cutting agent. i would not use it for anything other than contest prep IF at all! fina is a good drug for strength and for remaining at about the same weight while improving muscle hardness.

trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

now,,,testosterone on the other hand is a major hormone and i would put it as top 3 drugs for a bodybuilder with dianabol and nandrolone decanoate"

And in August 2006: "only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol"

Now anapolona/trenbologna/ganabolona is the shit and testosterona/nandrolona/dianabolona are non existant.

Even growth hormona was not talked about as beeing the holy graal of muscle mass

I dig you GH15 and your youtube videos are awsome but the bible is mutating. Today is one thing, tomorrow another.

Great post, Falco! GH15 is entertaining but there have been a lot of contradictions. How about an explanation to falco's post?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2012, 11:42:18 AM »
god works in mysterious ways

/thread

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2012, 11:43:49 AM »

/thread

;D

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2012, 11:50:55 AM »

/thread

That's where you have the problem. Just like religeous people who will argue until their last breath that the bible explains everything. But the bible can be interpreted in any way you want to depending on who you are and what you want to prove. So we are left with a lot of text that basically leads in any direction you want it to.

So we are back to square one again and there is not just one truth but many truths. Do what works for you and what you believe in.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »
Great post, Falco! GH15 is entertaining but there have been a lot of contradictions. How about an explanation to falco's post?

i already explain why ,, i will nto repeat,,itds yoru mission to follow every word i say or in end of day every day to folow bible,, if the all cult do it there is no reason for you not to ,, it was explain

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »
That's where you have the problem. Just like religeous people who will argue until their last breath that the bible explains everything. But the bible can be interpreted in any way you want to depending on who you are and what you want to prove. So we are left with a lot of text that basically leads in any direction you want it to.

So we are back to square one again and there is not just one truth but many truths. Do what works for you and what you believe in.

you have to be told to put one step in front of the other too? for some thing you gotta use your brain

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2012, 08:21:11 PM »

read the all bible like he says... he explained many times even he was not fully truthfull and was only 90%  now he gives us the all truth which is why he is fallen angel ... its all there man..  u cant just read 08 and compare to yesterdays posts... gotta read it all through

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »
i already explain why ,, i will nto repeat,,itds yoru mission to follow every word i say or in end of day every day to folow bible,, if the all cult do it there is no reason for you not to ,, it was explain

gh15 approved
Come on gh15 what kind of response is that. Dude makes a great point and if we are going to take u seriously we need a better explanation than that. I don't understand the complete change of opinion.

L.L

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
I love PRIMO but it is almost impossible to find legit Primo nowdays..

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »
naw, it's just super expensive from the reputable sources. if you go with some new source, the primo will be shitty more than likely, same goes for var.

1-test cypionate, now that's something that's hard to find.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2012, 09:14:49 PM »
Come on gh15 what kind of response is that. Dude makes a great point and if we are going to take u seriously we need a better explanation than that. I don't understand the complete change of opinion.

ask flinsten he wil explain to you ,, i already explained this in detail to flinsten not even 2 months ago i dont egt it am i a fucking parot? its liek i say something and then after few minute it ask again ,,

liek that show on americnao tv ,, mom mom ,, mom ,, mom mom mom mom mommy mom mom mom mommy mom mommy  ,, whatttttttttttttttt?

hi

thats hwo i feel like that damn show with that litle bold kid you hve there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2012, 09:28:53 PM »
HAHA!! That was a great post. I bust your chops, mostly for effect, but that was gold. Gold Jerry! Gold!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2012, 09:59:48 PM »

and

and

Ok Flintstone explain this post to me per gh15.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2012, 02:51:53 AM »
Ok Flintstone explain this post to me per gh15.

Yeah Flintstone, please do!?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2012, 03:19:19 AM »

and

and

gh15 will push what ever he is selling at the time
T

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2012, 04:38:19 AM »
primobolan is the best steroid out there hands down!
there was a thread about it a month ago or something...and people were calling primo weak... lol....
for me it even beats tren, because tren gives me sides.... but that is personal though...
primo gives me no sides at all except lean muscle... and i get full as hell on it!! it's great!!
also i feel great... combine it with hgh and you will be walking on air... lol!it was years ago that i used it though, god i miss it!

I have always said this and even in the thread you speak of I was very vocal.
If there was only one I could run and afford it would be that. 1g a week of methenolone enanthate is just heaven.

I had about 700ml made up for me back in 2006-7 which is now coming to an end.
This was when it was decent raw powders. Still wasnt cheap but I knew what I was getting. Dosed it at 125mg/ml the only highest dose comfortable to suspend. Anything more is crippling.

Dickheads out there calling it weak and a womans drug...
I dont get on with androgens at all. This is perfect.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Bible Index - Primobolana
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2012, 08:33:12 AM »
I believe i read somewere in the bible that the reason for that "change of opinion" was due to being hard to find legit deca or dianabol these days. It was all bunk.

But that is not the point of your claims. The point is the drug itself and not if nowadays deca or dianabol is hall bunk.
You said in the past anapolona and tren are crap for bodybuilding. Not that crapy anapolona/trenbolona are no good just legit gear.

You are a worldwide phenomenon GH15!

Just because you can't find legit deca in the states you cannot say is not good anymore. You have discipules everywere.

I'm sure greeks have it almost for free (2€ the Normas 200mg ampouls) or the spanish have legit schering primobolana, zambon winstrols or the testex elmu at 2.5€ or so. Portuguese guys have organon testoviron/sustanon and deca 50mgs. It can be bought without prescription in the local pharmacy.

Equipoise the 50ml bottles (pharma legit) on the other hand is hard to get around here. You have to own a registered horse and buy the vet some beers to get a prescription ;D ;D

I only use pharma grade or legit/sold in the pharmacy gear. Underground labs vials are expensive injectable 10W40 motor oil! that is a fact, although some long time drug dealers friends of mine claim the opposite.

GH15 i don't want you to repeat yourself, i just think that as discipules that worship you we all deserve a better explanation of this contraditions of the bible. You or one of your elfs please.

best regards

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2012, 10:14:01 AM »
I believe i read somewere in the bible that the reason for that "change of opinion" was due to being hard to find legit deca or dianabol these days. It was all bunk.

But that is not the point of your claims. The point is the drug itself and not if nowadays deca or dianabol is hall bunk.
You said in the past anapolona and tren are crap for bodybuilding. Not that crapy anapolona/trenbolona are no good just legit gear.

You are a worldwide phenomenon GH15!

Just because you can't find legit deca in the states you cannot say is not good anymore. You have discipules everywere.

I'm sure greeks have it almost for free (2€ the Normas 200mg ampouls) or the spanish have legit schering primobolana, zambon winstrols or the testex elmu at 2.5€ or so. Portuguese guys have organon testoviron/sustanon and deca 50mgs. It can be bought without prescription in the local pharmacy.

Equipoise the 50ml bottles (pharma legit) on the other hand is hard to get around here. You have to own a registered horse and buy the vet some beers to get a prescription ;D ;D

I only use pharma grade or legit/sold in the pharmacy gear. Underground labs vials are expensive injectable 10W40 motor oil! that is a fact, although some long time drug dealers friends of mine claim the opposite.

GH15 i don't want you to repeat yourself, i just think that as discipules that worship you we all deserve a better explanation of this contraditions of the bible. You or one of your elfs please.

best regards

lol.. normas / zambons/ and scherings the most copied brands they sell in europe... 90% of it on the market is fake bro.....
zambom is not called zambon anymore... it's desma since 2007
and norma's for 2 euros?? lol... good luck finding it for that price....
and eq pharma legit??? you do know eq is a vet product...??? eq pharm grade therefore does not exist. there are ugl that make it pharmgrade quality though...
and to my understanding it's not that easy anymore buying in local farmacies in spain and portugal...
ugl is the future.... humangrade quality but not officially....
less and less humangrade products on the market.. legit ones anyway... and if you find them it expensive as fuck!
so why use dbol , test , deca if you can use tren/eq/primo/masterone for the same or less money???
and as with anything times change brother.... when gh15 was just here... about 2006 i believe the market was not the same as it is now....
you have to do with what is available...
today all kinds of anabolics are being produced which were almost not available earlier ...
tren was difficult to get a hold of back then....
masteron same thing...
eq only vet and the dumb ass 50mg per ml version lol... pinning 20ml of oil a week sucks!
so ugl's changed the bb chemical arsenal... that and the lowered cost of hgh....thanks to china china man... ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
lol.. normas / zambons/ and scherings the most copied brands they sell in europe... 90% of it on the market is fake bro.....
and eq pharma legit??? you do know eq is a vet product...??? eq pharm grade therefore does not exist. there are ugl that make it pharmgrade quality though...
and to my understanding it's not that easy anymore buying in local farmacies in spain and portugal...
less and less humangrade products on the market.. legit ones anyway... and if you find them it expensive as fuck!
so why use dbol , test , deca if you can use tren/eq/primo/masterone for the same or less money???
and as with anything times change brother.... when gh15 was just here... about 2006 i believe the market was not the same as it is now....
today all kinds of anabolics are being produced which were almost not available earlier ...
masteron same thing...
eq only vet and the dumb ass 50mg per ml version lol... pinning 20ml of oil a week sucks!
so ugl's changed the bb chemical arsenal... that and the lowered cost of hgh....thanks to china china man... ;D ;D

No. You can't explain the contradictions by saying the availability is not the same. GH15 said anadrol and tren were a bad choice for BB. Why were they a bad choice then and the best choice possible now? Why the contradiction? And suddenly out of nowhere primo is a top choice. Availability, prices or that "we were not ready" is not good enough. If his advice can not withstand logical, critical thinking and questions then that raises serious doubts about his credability.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2012, 02:01:57 AM »
My frend,

I am talking about buying the stuff in PUBLIC PHARMACIES were you buy your xanax and your viagra or the ibrufen for your kids! You can not get more legit gear than that!

And you buy the deca in greece for the 2€ and change in the pharmacy. Sorry, it's like that. Of course you have to buy small quantities in order to don't get authority problems.

And you buy equipoise in a vet pharmacy yes, you just have to get a prescription (or not depending if you have any "friend" there), harder in portugal, muuuuuucho más easy in spain amigo.

And 50mg of legit boldenone is VERY different than 50mg of some shit (or oily urine) non steril underdosed undergroung lab bunk, so you will do de party with a lot less ml's, for the sake of your ass chicks.

You say "all kinds of anabolics are being produced" but i have to disagree. It's more like al kinds of supposed to be anabolics are being produced, but fortunatelly there still are REAL steroids. Of course we all would like to have legit tren and the such but that is not a excuse to use bunk health hazard material.

An the thing about zambon or desma, it's the same factory, they just changed names in order to get funding.

You say "ugl is the future.... humangrade quality but not officially...." but how can you be assured of that humangrade quality? There is no entity that checks those labs for purity or sanitary conditions. You just can't be sure of what you are injecting in your ass.

My advice to all is go legit if possible and design your cycles around the legit steroids that you can get. If you can't let some brave human guinea pig try the ugl whatever before you. If it works with him or them, then give it a shot ;D

To end this nobody still answer my initial question:
How come trenbolona/anapolona/ganabola were shit for bodybuilders in 2006 and in 2011 they are the BEST CHOICES a bodybuilder can make? (and don't come with the cost argument because that was never the point in this discussion).
2012 as come and now.... it's the never before spoken PRIMOBOLANA!

The bible is a big mess.

Please oh mighty one enlighten us, your humble discipules.

Best regards

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2012, 02:18:06 AM »
Why were they a bad choice then and the best choice possible now? Why the contradiction?

because he has product to shift,, simple!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2012, 02:32:30 AM »
masteron same thing...

finaplix was around for a long, long, long time