Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62634 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Bible Index - Primobolana
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2012, 03:04:41 AM »
Hey bro,

Could you go into more detail about your experience with primo?  I always wrote it off as a "weak" drug for some reason.  After reading here and this thread, I am seriously considering using it.  Could you go into a littl more detail what your experience with it was and how you liked it? 

Come the spring time, I am considering the following cycle:

500mg test cyp or enanthate per week
600mg masteron per week
600mg primo per week
600mg tren per week
100mg anavar every day for 20 days
100mg winstrol (oral) everyday for 6 weeks
15-20iu gh every day
T3

That will be the most hardcore cycle I have ever done by far.  I am really considering competing again and trying to get in great conditioning and be rock solid.

Any thoughts?  Thanks

first... loose the var... that is for woman....
lol at someone telling you that var is better then primo... lolol...
second up the test! with that much hgh you can use more test....
third masterone is way to high! use msteron eod at 50 mg.... go from there and see what you look like.
4th.. NO STANOZOLOL!!!! it is worthless

you should use this:
test : 750mg/1500mg depending on your look.. start with 750 and work your way up...
primo: 1000 mg a week
tren A: 150 eod , go from there
masterone 50mg eod.
15 iu hgh a day..
then when you are lean.... 7% lean..... introduce anadrol.....
that is what you should do!!!
thank me later lol...

Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2012, 03:13:54 AM »
ok guys for the millionth time........ i'll say it again

READ THE BIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE SAID IT AND ILL REPEAT THE REASON HE RECOMMENDED TEST DECA DBOL WAS BECAUSE IT WAS PHARM GRADE AND WAS EASIER TO GET LEGIT AND HE DID NOT WANT TO REVEAL ALL THE SECRETS AT ONCE

SO NOW HE IS GOING ALL OUT WITH THE SECRETS.

THERE IS YOUR ANSWER.

I am reading the bible mate, all this fuss is because I AM READING THE BIBLE!

It's not like gh15 was not revealing all the secrets, he had a totally change in substances.

In 2006/7 it was deca and dianabola without growth hormona and NEVER one should use anapolona or ganabola and only heretics would dare to shot trenbolona.

In 2011 it's blasfemie to even speak the word deca and growth hormona is a must. Today trenbolona is the base steroid starting to compete with the newcomer primobolana and don't forget the anadrola. The issue of availability or being pharma grade was never the issue.

It's like: "Ei GH15 how do i develop great legs?" and he says: "superset leg presses with lunges", but 5 years later he comes and say "no no no man, it's all about the squats bro"! that yes is true balonie.

The truth is out there...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2012, 03:18:37 AM »
hey bro

i'm in no way the premiere primo expert, i've not run it a lot nor for long periods of time but my brief experience with it is pretty similar to everyone else's and i have no real unique insight. running primo can be best described as EQ without the pumps, but instead giving a more continually full looking muscle belly along with really nice effects on the skin, best way i can describe that is better "hue" and glow - skin just looks healthier. it was ultimately derived from EQ, so it's pretty similar to it in anabolism/androgenic, though a bit less potent mg for mg and more androgenic.

i ran some from the "G" man, probably the best source that exists now, was mixed at 200mg/ml and gave a little pip, not unlike test-prop. no real drastic gains on it, nor do you really feel like you're "on" but first thing you'll notice is your delts look more capped, i also noticed hair fell out more and libido went up a bit. so, i have no desire to run it anymore due to the hairloss but if i would run it again, disregarding hairloss, i think 600mg along with tren + other steroids would be best dosage for the money, if it's by itself or the base of a cycle, or money isn't an issue i'd run it at 200mg/day.

in your cycle, i think if you lower the test dosage and then swapped out the var/winny for anadrol you'd get better gains and look better, but if you are 10% bodyfat or higher drol isn't the best choice. real beast cycle though and it's fine the way it is, just i just don't like winny because it has a bad reputation for increasing chances of tearing muscles + it's hard on the lipid profile
dude if you give advice... please know what you are talking about!
boldenone was created when scientists wanted to make an injectable version of dbol....
methenolone(primo) is not derived from boldonone man.... where did you get that info...
google some more before you give your expert advice... lol...
and var better then primo... lol.... sure...
go and use 100mg of var a day or 1000 mg a week of legit primo... have you done that?
go and tell me var is better...  ::) ::) ::) ::)
and stanozolol does not tear muscle... it is hard on tendons and joints! if you have actually used it ,you would know how that feels....
not hating here bro... but you are talking out of your ass....

Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2012, 03:38:41 AM »
about the deca.....
back in the day i stopped buying them.... both the yellows and they norma's....
90% is fake..... yes 90%!!
20 is alot i agree... someone close to a good source should pay no more then 10/12...
i used to pay around 6/7 lol......
20 euros for just 200mg of nandrolone is fucking ridiculous.... buy a good ugl product and you have 10ml of 300mg/ml of deca... for 35/40 euro's.... if your well connected even less...
that is why i say ugl = future....
hg prices will rise and rise....

When ugl = future

Antibiotics = future, you will need them to treat the abcesses and cysts that non-sterile ugl ampouls can give you.

Mega-dosing = future, i'm talking in the 10gram mark because ugl ampouls are so underdosed that 10grams will be equivalent to 750mg of good organon testoviron.

Go wise, go legit.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2012, 03:41:40 AM »
abscess?I heard only rare case where stanozolol was used,cause winstrol injectable is micro-cristals in water.Fking painfull and some risk of abscess....
GETBIG!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2012, 03:48:40 AM »
talked to a friend of mine yesterday who sells alot and he said 75% hg is faked nowadays and maybe 50% ugl...sounds quite right...hg was tons of fakes even 15 years ago...esp the norma deca or deca overall and primo...we would go and show our amps to van_b and he would always know...dead on all the time too...
MIRAGETROPIN

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2012, 04:04:40 AM »
talked to a friend of mine yesterday who sells alot and he said 75% hg is faked nowadays and maybe 50% ugl...sounds quite right...hg was tons of fakes even 15 years ago...esp the norma deca or deca overall and primo...we would go and show our amps to van_b and he would always know...dead on all the time too...
this!
finally someone that knows...!

these noobs think just because the have hg, it's real.. lol!!!
hg gear is faked more then ugl!
and there are good and sterile and correctly dosed ugl's out there...
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2012, 04:08:12 AM »
abscess?I heard only rare case where stanozolol was used,cause winstrol injectable is micro-cristals in water.Fking painfull and some risk of abscess....
Never had a problem with zambon/desma winstrols, i used to shot them in my bi's and tri's. It's not even painfull.

Diamond pharma primo gave such an abcess that i had to skip work for a couple of days. Had to use painkillers.

Britishdragon andropen275 gave me a cyst in my left shoulder that is still there after 5 years.

Legit organon sustenon sometimes is painfull sometimes don't, i believe it has to do with the way i inject it.

norma decas, testoviron depot, testex elmu, primobolan depot never gave me either pain or problems, just good results.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2012, 04:14:35 AM »
When ugl = future

Antibiotics = future, you will need them to treat the abcesses and cysts that non-sterile ugl ampouls can give you.

Mega-dosing = future, i'm talking in the 10gram mark because ugl ampouls are so underdosed that 10grams will be equivalent to 750mg of good organon testoviron.

Go wise, go legit.

you are a little steroidvirgin aren't you..??  ;D ;D
hg gear is more faked then ugl's ..... get it???
15 years ago hg was faked, today it is faked.... 80% is fake!!!!
you act like hg gear is the holey grail or something....
i have been shooting up with my own cooked gear since 2006.. never , NEVER not once have i got an abcess, or cyste...
what gave me an inflamation though back in 2003 was sustanon , from organon... supposedly "legit" so go figure.... ::) ::)
i will not even mention the crapp that comes out of poland by the name of OMNADREN... crap of the highest degree... that crap is also considered hg .... i would not give it to my dog!!
there are good and reliable ugl's out there, correctly dosed, sterile and legit!
ugl = future.... remember these words.... look where ugl's have gone from 2005 up until now... that line of growth will only continue....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2012, 04:22:41 AM »
Never had a problem with zambon/desma winstrols, i used to shot them in my bi's and tri's. It's not even painfull.

Diamond pharma primo gave such an abcess that i had to skip work for a couple of days. Had to use painkillers.

Britishdragon andropen275 gave me a cyst in my left shoulder that is still there after 5 years.

Legit organon sustenon sometimes is painfull sometimes don't, i believe it has to do with the way i inject it.

norma decas, testoviron depot, testex elmu, primobolan depot never gave me either pain or problems, just good results.
lol.. somebody had fake winni....
winstrol hurts , period!
you have to inject it with a thick needle.... as the cristals get stuck in the needle.... you push and push and then all at once, all comes out...! hurts like fucking hell!! everybody who used that crap knows what i mean..... lol...!
crap.... it's crap....
norma's are 90% fake... there is a ugl that makes them... has everyting in it though.... but it's fake lol...
testoviron.... mostly fake..... testex elmu also.... primo i would say today is 99% fake...
back in the day i bought it all from iran... had friends there.... test aburaihan, npp, anapolon great stuff....
turkey farmacia sold fake stuff.....
and that was back in 2004/2005.... imagine today....
hg gear has been faked forever.... nothing new....

Be Happy,
Optimus

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2012, 04:44:55 AM »
dude if you give advice... please know what you are talking about!
boldenone was created when scientists wanted to make an injectable version of dbol....
methenolone(primo) is not derived from boldonone man.... where did you get that info...
google some more before you give your expert advice... lol...
and var better then primo... lol.... sure...
go and use 100mg of var a day or 1000 mg a week of legit primo... have you done that?
go and tell me var is better...  ::) ::) ::) ::)
and stanozolol does not tear muscle... it is hard on tendons and joints! if you have actually used it ,you would know how that feels....
not hating here bro... but you are talking out of your ass....

practice what you preach, in my opinion. the more i read this, the more irritating it becomes because you typed about 50 words and yet you managed to say nothing in the process.
you say primo isn't derived from eq, but then where is it derived from? look at the chemical structure of primo and compare it to 1-test, then think about where 1-test comes from.

also, when someone tears their pec or bicep, what do you think they mean when they say that? is your pec or your bicep a tendon? no, obviously when people say they tear a muscle it's because the tendon was partially or fully torn. i have a partial tear in my rhomboid, keeps me from being able to really lift consistently, it's awful and i would never touch anything that would increase the chances of tearing a muscle because of how debilitating it is.

"not hating bro" but what you are an idiot.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #161 on: February 08, 2012, 05:33:57 AM »
practice what you preach, in my opinion. the more i read this, the more irritating it becomes because you typed about 50 words and yet you managed to say nothing in the process.
you say primo isn't derived from eq, but then where is it derived from? look at the chemical structure of primo and compare it to 1-test, then think about where 1-test comes from.

also, when someone tears their pec or bicep, what do you think they mean when they say that? is your pec or your bicep a tendon? no, obviously when people say they tear a muscle it's because the tendon was partially or fully torn. i have a partial tear in my rhomboid, keeps me from being able to really lift consistently, it's awful and i would never touch anything that would increase the chances of tearing a muscle because of how debilitating it is.

"not hating bro" but what you are an idiot.
well i have said nothing in my post? you abviously can't read then
i will say it again because you seem a bit slow.
lol... boldenone was created in an attempt to make a long esterified version of methandrostonolone.. so were the fuck do you think it is dirived from...??????
has nothing to do with methenolone.. Primo....
you say var is better then primo...lolol... sure.... ::) ::) ::)
and you say stanozolol increases the change of muscles to tear....it is bad on tendons and joints... not muscles.... muscles get stiff... but it's the tendons and joint that are damaged...
muscles tear because of reckless lifting...

and i praticed everything i preach.....
you have no clue.... and you are the idiot....

Be Happy,
Optimus

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: February 08, 2012, 05:41:19 AM »
IIRC, the body has 3 types of collagen, winny increase one of them (the bad one) who weaken ur tendons and joint, increasing the chances u have to get an injury.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2012, 05:47:08 AM »
you are a little steroidvirgin aren't you..??  ;D ;D
hg gear is more faked then ugl's ..... get it???
15 years ago hg was faked, today it is faked.... 80% is fake!!!!
you act like hg gear is the holey grail or something....
i have been shooting up with my own cooked gear since 2006.. never , NEVER not once have i got an abcess, or cyste...
what gave me an inflamation though back in 2003 was sustanon , from organon... supposedly "legit" so go figure.... ::) ::)
i will not even mention the crapp that comes out of poland by the name of OMNADREN... crap of the highest degree... that crap is also considered hg .... i would not give it to my dog!!
there are good and reliable ugl's out there, correctly dosed, sterile and legit!
ugl = future.... remember these words.... look where ugl's have gone from 2005 up until now... that line of growth will only continue....

Now underground stuff is better than legit steroids bought in farmacias. How cool is that?

Before you say that europe has the most severe strict rules when it comes to quality control but now you say that steroids sold in legal pharmacies in poland or some other european countries is counterfeit. How cool is that?

How cool is that for a drug dealer? just how cool is that?

i arrest my case.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2012, 05:53:27 AM »
Now underground stuff is better than legit steroids bought in farmacias. How cool is that?

Before you say that europe has the most severe strict rules when it comes to quality control but now you say that steroids sold in legal pharmacies in poland or some other european countries is counterfeit. How cool is that?

How cool is that for a drug dealer? just how cool is that?

i arrest my case.
first i was talking EU that is not the same as EUROPE....
Poland only recently joined the EU, and is still a shithole....
omnadren sucks and always was crap!
second i never said ugl is better, can you read??? i said hg gear is more faked then ugl's.... and hg gear always was faked... even 15/20 years ago....
and i said there are decent ugl's around....
drugdealer???? are you accusing me? PROOF!!! where do you have proof...??

oh and go and "arrest" your case lolol!
that sentence right there is PROOF that you are an idiot...  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2012, 06:01:41 AM »
lol.. somebody had fake winni....
winstrol hurts , period!
you have to inject it with a thick needle.... as the cristals get stuck in the needle.... you push and push and then all at once, all comes out...! hurts like fucking hell!! everybody who used that crap knows what i mean..... lol...!
crap.... it's crap....
norma's are 90% fake... there is a ugl that makes them... has everyting in it though.... but it's fake lol...
testoviron.... mostly fake..... testex elmu also.... primo i would say today is 99% fake...
back in the day i bought it all from iran... had friends there.... test aburaihan, npp, anapolon great stuff....
turkey farmacia sold fake stuff.....
and that was back in 2004/2005.... imagine today....
hg gear has been faked forever.... nothing new....

How could i have bought fake winstrol if it was bought in a legal pharmacia with prescription? How?

And the cristals beeing stucked in the needle? Are you for real? do you think that legit winstrol has like sand in it? Please bro give me a break...
I could give you a class about microns size of those cristals versus the 21-23G size of the needles but why bother...

I can understand that must be hard to get real steroids in the states but trying to discredit me claiming that winstrol has sand in it?
You can do better than that man!

Once again, kids are being deceived.

I guess BALONIE is just the right word for all this thread  :(

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2012, 06:11:16 AM »
How could i have bought fake winstrol if it was bought in a legal pharmacia with prescription? How?

And the cristals beeing stucked in the needle? Are you for real? do you think that legit winstrol has like sand in it? Please bro give me a break...
I could give you a class about microns size of those cristals versus the 21-23G size of the needles but why bother...

I can understand that must be hard to get real steroids in the states but trying to discredit me claiming that winstrol has sand in it?

you really are slow aren't you...??
i am not from usa... i am from europe....and live in Brasil...
i knew the big fish in europe...knew the situation
i know how stuff works in europe.... and yes in spain fake stuff was sold by farmacias...
and YES real winni has microcrystals... why do you think all the stanozolol sinks to the bottem of the vial?
it's not like sand dude, but try pinning it with a slin pin or a thin needle.... goodluck....
it gets clogged up, and you keep pushing and pushing and then all of a sudden it shoots out all at once.. fucking hurts like hell!!!!
i know of several top amatuers who got cysts because of that crap winnie... and that is because of injecting it every day by the vials like a top amateur does.... not like you eod 1 vial lol....

Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2012, 06:38:47 AM »
people really dont know how health care works

there was an article in ny times i think, it was an anonymous surveyr where 50% of hospitals admitted to buying black market drugs

their excuses?

its gray market not black - bs

there is a shortage, and we had to buy more expensive black market versions - black market more expensice? LOL

50% - the other 50% didnt believe in the anonymity of the article

first realize that black market drugs are cheaper, second realize that when drugs come in off the record then the revenue from them is off the record, then realize that the director of a hopsital gets his job and keeps his job based on how much money he makes... if u dont know what is going on u are blind

not only are anabolics faked in pharmacies, but people have died from fake cancer drugs in england already. it has to do with drug plants buying powders from china and china also being #1 source of counterfeit everything

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2012, 06:53:41 AM »
I'm with Prime on this one. UGL DOES equal the future. Plain and simple. No if's, and's, or but's about it. What it boils down to is one damn thing and one damn thing only ... getting yourself a safe and reliable cook. I can assure you, Falco, that my products { especially my Tren } is not underdosed in any which way. Overdosed is more like it ! Hahahahaha. And if you can't get yourself a good cook, then cook the shit yourself. Much more affordable in the end. :-) :-)

My two cents.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2012, 06:57:05 AM »
I'm with Prime on this one. UGL DOES equal the future. Plain and simple. No if's, and's, or but's about it. What it boils down to is one damn thing and one damn thing only ... getting yourself a safe and reliable cook. I can assure you, Falco, that my products { especially my Tren } is not underdosed in any which way. Overdosed is more like it ! Hahahahaha. And if you can't get yourself a good cook, then cook the shit yourself. Much more affordable in the end. :-) :-)

My two cents.
i  "arrest" my case!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »
i  "arrest" my case!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
good info into things here prime.....need to do research before even pinning now,,,,or your wasting money and time,,,depending on what u get real or bunk some might be better off clean/natural ;D...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2012, 07:18:58 AM »
good info into things here prime.....need to do research before even pinning now,,,,or your wasting money and time,,,depending on what u get real or bunk some might be better off clean/natural ;D...
well lot's of good ugl's around bro....
and here on getbig you can find all you need to know!
i was just making a point, some people think that before ugl's all hg was legit or something... and that fakes stuff is something of recent times...
lol... steroidmarket has forever been flooded with fakes...
where there is money, there are teh scambags....

besides.....natural????? naaah bro.... life is to short to be training and watching diet 24/7...1
lol better enjoy life a little more and do ped's... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2012, 07:21:05 AM »
well lot's of good ugl's around bro....
and here on getbig you can find all you need to know!
i was just making a point, some people think that before ugl's all hg was legit or something... and that fakes stuff is something of recent times...
lol... steroidmarket has forever been flooded with fakes...
where there is money, there are teh scambags....

besides.....natural????? naaah bro.... life is to short to be training and watching diet 24/7...1
lol better enjoy life a little more and do ped's... ;D ;D ;D ;D
cool,,,i here ya but training is a rush too,,,

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2012, 07:24:29 AM »

ya, i agree with prime here, winstrol suspends very poorly. if you put it in a clear vial and let it sit for awhile you will see it crystallize and form on the bottom. anyway that it can be made it will be painful to some extent, either it will crash or it will need a lot of solvents to the point it will still hurt. some people get less PIP than others, i don't know why but since it was pharm grade it was probably made well and you might be one of the people who just doesn't get bad PIP. winstrol is the hardest to suspend oral, next is drol, then var, then dbol and tbol, but winstrol is going to hurt for most people and i don't see the point in injecting it rather than just eating more if someone is worried about bioavailability   

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2012, 07:27:21 AM »
cool,,,i here ya but training is a rush too,,,
yes i enjoy my training days as well... both of them..... lol..
hell i enjoy it so much sometimes i even train 3 times a week.... lol!!
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus