Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62441 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Bible Index - Primobolana
« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2012, 11:53:28 AM »
Bro, you gotta know where to go in Turkey man.   8)  Antalya is nice, lots of beach, mountains, and 5 star luxury hotels.  Check it out...

;D

But back to Primobolan.  From what I have read, it always fascinated me because it seems to not effect cholesterol HDL/LDL levels and has very little to no sides.  So it seems primo is a good choice for long term use. 

Did we ever get a list of trusted UGL's?  Figured that may help folks out since this is supposed to be a bible entry. 

Also I had read that primo injects hurt a bunch compared to other stuff.  Is this really true?  Any tricks to dampen that effect?  Or is it due to bad injection methods / non sterile crap gear?

I also saw where it was stated you need 600mg and up.  Could you also supplement with primo tabs?  How effective are the tabs?  Like 100mg a day you absorb how much roughly?  half? 

Hope my questions help for anyone considering primo.   ;)

yes beautyfull places indeed bro... but you know what ruins it for me?? there are turks there....
marocco, same story it's the marrocans that ruin it, tunesia, egypt...etc...all those places, i would not wnat te be found dead there.... ever!  
same for dutch antillen...
i worked in the dutch nightlife as a bouncer... seen to much stuff... i know i am generalising, but just seen to much, and 9 out of 10 times it were punks from the before mentioned groups... i am sure my felow dutchies know what i mean....
when i hear a turkish accent , or maroccan(arab), or antillen.... my bp goes way up!
and this is from someone who has arab , turkish and antillian friends btw, before someone puts a racist label on me.... there are good individuals.. just as a whole these groups suck! just a fact of life, at least in the Netherlands
and as i believe that traveling should be fun and relaxing, i prefere to save myself the stress and high bloodpressure,...  ;D ;D ;D

ok, primo,
yes it's mild on cholesterol levels.
all injections can hurt a little the first time.... afterwards your body addapts...
primo tabs??? well..... mmmm no!
if you can get injectable always choose injectable!
if i use oxy or dbol.... i make them injectable! i like it all better injectable....no scientific proof that backs up my claims...
just my experience... it gets straight were it needs to be , in the muscle!
dosage:
at about 600 mg a week it begins to have a good effect....

Be Happy,
Optimus

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #226 on: February 09, 2012, 12:02:50 PM »
Sorry to hear you had crappy experiences with those folks.  I don't think you are racists.  I think you just had bad luck and met crappy people.  I only know a few Turkish and Arab people and they are all very nice, easy going, and would help anyone who ask them.  But they also live here in USA.  So maybe it is different elsewhere in the world, in fact I'm sure it is.

Thanks for the Primo info, I guess shots plus tabs is a waste by the sound of it.  Now the trick is finding legit product.  All the folks I know locally basically say primo in any form is about as rare as hens teeth.   :'(

Wonder if anyone has insight as to why some website says primo hurts so much?  I just figured people are doing it wrong.  I had to take allergy shots (on in each arm) once a week for years till the allergies when away.  Granted it was an insulin needled (sub-Q) and not a muscle shot but dude... it wasn't rocket science. 

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #227 on: February 09, 2012, 12:07:38 PM »
Sorry to hear you had crappy experiences with those folks.  I don't think you are racists.  I think you just had bad luck and met crappy people.  I only know a few Turkish and Arab people and they are all very nice, easy going, and would help anyone who ask them.  But they also live here in USA.  So maybe it is different elsewhere in the world, in fact I'm sure it is.

Thanks for the Primo info, I guess shots plus tabs is a waste by the sound of it.  Now the trick is finding legit product.  All the folks I know locally basically say primo in any form is about as rare as hens teeth.   :'(

Wonder if anyone has insight as to why some website says primo hurts so much?  I just figured people are doing it wrong.  I had to take allergy shots (on in each arm) once a week for years till the allergies when away.  Granted it was an insulin needled (sub-Q) and not a muscle shot but dude... it wasn't rocket science. 
it's a dutch problem.... all these lowlifes come to the Netherlands because they are given everything they want and need.....
as i said i know i am generalising... that is wrong... but i just saw to much.... for me it's ruined! lol...

about the primo, my guess is it's soluble less in oil then other steroids....
you can almost only get it in a 100mg/ml solution...
less soluble=thicker solution... i remember the original scherings always had thick oil....
thick oil hurts a little more.... my guess...
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 09, 2012, 01:15:33 PM »
I have family in germany and turkish population there is a problem also. If you have a beef with a german he talks to solve things, a turk grabs his kebab knife and fucks you up (if he can).
But usually is an intimidation game. Were i live there are some gypsy bullies but if you show your balls all their courage goes away. Most times that is; sometimes is wiser to get the fuck out of there. :D One should never mistake bravery with dumbness.

I have been in marocco and didn't like it a bit. Everybody looks at you like you are guilty of something and tries to sell you stuff. Plus there is a constant camel smell everywere.

Primobolana: hurts more than deca, less than sustenon
Health problems maybe prostate enlargement and some hairloss. And the usual heart enlargement.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2012, 01:32:58 PM »
I have family in germany and turkish population there is a problem also. If you have a beef with a german he talks to solve things, a turk grabs his kebab knife and fucks you up (if he can).
But usually is an intimidation game. Were i live there are some gypsy bullies but if you show your balls all their courage goes away. Most times that is; sometimes is wiser to get the fuck out of there. :D One should never mistake bravery with dumbness.

I have been in marocco and didn't like it a bit. Everybody looks at you like you are guilty of something and tries to sell you stuff. Plus there is a constant camel smell everywere.

Primobolana: hurts more than deca, less than sustenon
Health problems maybe prostate enlargement and some hairloss. And the usual heart enlargement.
lol...!!!
the fuckers only have a big mouth when in groups or armed.... alone and unarmed they are the biggest pussies!
i had maroccan and palestino friends, they themselves were ashamed of how most maroccan and other arab people behaved themselves in the Netherlands.
turks are big con artists, they screw over their best friends to make a dime....
again i am generalising here..... but in 90% of the cases i am right...

about the primo.... agreed..
but the heart getting bigger is due to the strenght training itself.....
naturals get a bigger hart as well.... athletes hart....
only dangerous when you have some underlying heart problem.... with an otherwise healthy hart no problemo...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2012, 04:47:38 PM »
Primo has never really hurt me, injection wise (pharma) and I have years of experience with it.
Most it can be suspended in with relative comfort by brewing is 125mg/ml after that it just plain hurts. Thats the figure we got to after many attempts.
Also with it being a DHT derivative I can understand the assumption that it is harsh on the hair (as with stanz) but I think it really differs from person to person. I find them both easy on the scalp.

Trenbolone however theoretically converting to DHN should be the lesser of the two evils however it made me shed like nothing else.
It boils down for me to the strength of androgenicity of the compound = hair loss....for myself.

I love the stuff. Its amazing.
Shame that most of it is bunk.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2012, 04:51:53 PM »
Primo has never really hurt me, injection wise (pharma) and I have years of experience with it.
Most it can be suspended in with relative comfort by brewing is 125mg/ml after that it just plain hurts. Thats the figure we got to after many attempts.
Also with it being a DHT derivative I can understand the assumption that it is harsh on the hair (as with stanz) but I think it really differs from person to person. I find them both easy on the scalp.

Trenbolone however theoretically converting to DHN should be the lesser of the two evils however it made me shed like nothing else.
It boils down for me to the strength of androgenicity of the compound = hair loss....for myself.

I love the stuff. Its amazing.
Shame that most of it is bunk.
yes it is very very personal....
but primo is a great drug..... best steroid hands down... my personal experience...
Be Happy,
Optimus

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »
yes it is very very personal....
but primo is a great drug..... best steroid hands down... my personal experience...

Wow. What about it makes it your favorite, especially to warrant the cost?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #233 on: February 09, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
Wow. What about it makes it your favorite, especially to warrant the cost?
on primo you get a very specific look.....
it's like nandrolone but without the nasty water retention..
and on primo , i swear my muscles looked full!! can't explain it, just am telling you guys what i noticed and felt....
also i love the way it makes me feel.... it's like seeing life thru colored sunglasses.. lol... you feel happy and warm....
every lb you gain on primo is hard defined muscle... so while you are not packing on the pounds you gain solid quality, and isn't that what it's all about?
i mean on a cycle of primo , low test and some tren you gain less in pounds then on a cycle of dbol , deca and 2 grams of test... but!!
get rid of the water retention and you are left with what??? about the same , just it looks less hard...
i love products like
primo
eq
tren
that is what you build quality with...
you then play with test and oxy....
ofcourse hgh all you can afford....
but in combination with above mentioned steroids....
you look like advanced bodybuilder...
5-10 iu = berry de mey/bob paris
10-15 iu = haney/ early yates
15-30 current crop of pro's
special catagory = 30 plus = marcus ruhl and friends... but you can see how you end up in the end....
fubar! lol... marcus is falling apart.... lol....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #234 on: February 09, 2012, 08:32:18 PM »
Anyone have any experience with Primo Acetate tabs?
Thunderdome approved

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #235 on: February 09, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »
Anyone have any experience with Primo Acetate tabs?
no!
and bro, why would you want to, if you can inject it?????
injection>swallowing.... this sounds so wrong, in so many ways.... lol!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
i meant to say injection is far better then taking the steroid orally....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #236 on: February 09, 2012, 08:44:53 PM »
no!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree, im injecting Primo now ;D just was wondering if the tabs are in anyway effective
Thunderdome approved

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: February 09, 2012, 09:41:36 PM »
no!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

he is asking about the tabs because they are primo ACE. and the only inject available for a certain source is not ACE

id rather inject too, but still curious is the ace pills are effective

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #238 on: February 10, 2012, 05:41:29 AM »
he is asking about the tabs because they are primo ACE. and the only inject available for a certain source is not ACE

id rather inject too, but still curious is the ace pills are effective
i know, but primo = primo....
only the ester is different...
however.... with tren.... it does make a difference..... i do not know why....
i have used tren E, and it's great... but nowhere near as effective as tren A....
but once the ester is taken away, what you re left with is the same hormone... so makes no sense...
still i know what i experienced.... strange...

and of course pills are effective to a point... but! a lot gets rendered useless when passing the stomach/gut/liver....
injection is by far the more effective way of administering steroids....
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 10, 2012, 08:38:47 AM »
Money wise, if one could shot 3iu of growth instead of 100mg of primobolan depot what would be your choice, in a protocol with no growth hormone to begin with?

Like let's say instead of 1200mg primo/250 test a week only, use 500mg primo/250 test and add 3iu a day using the money i had for the primo?

Or something different but with the same substances

I don't know if you all can catch my drift ;).

Note: Test dosage cannot increase due to gyno sensitivity, anti-es help but not totaly

Thank you all

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: February 10, 2012, 08:50:43 AM »
i know, but primo = primo....
only the ester is different...
however.... with tren.... it does make a difference..... i do not know why....
i have used tren E, and it's great... but nowhere near as effective as tren A....
but once the ester is taken away, what you re left with is the same hormone... so makes no sense...
still i know what i experienced.... strange...

and of course pills are effective to a point... but! a lot gets rendered useless when passing the stomach/gut/liver....
injection is by far the more effective way of administering steroids....

God fucking right!

Used 600 mg of tren-e versus 350(100 eod) of tren-a.Same novocrine.Let's just say tren-a just blows up tren-e.Don't know why,never sweat on tren-e,it gave strength,vascularity,little rage(more like being a jackass) but that's about it.Since tren-a better vascularity,same strength,night sweats(first week had to change 2 set per night lol),more agresivity.I cannot imagine what 100 mg ED will do,will try that in a month  :D
GETBIG!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #241 on: February 10, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »
God fucking right!

Used 600 mg of tren-e versus 350(100 eod) of tren-a.Same novocrine.Let's just say tren-a just blows up tren-e.Don't know why,never sweat on tren-e,it gave strength,vascularity,little rage(more like being a jackass) but that's about it.Since tren-a better vascularity,same strength,night sweats(first week had to change 2 set per night lol),more agresivity.I cannot imagine what 100 mg ED will do,will try that in a month  :D
yeah and the magic number is 5!
i slept exactly 5 hours every fucking night on tren A....
after 5 hours i would wake up...5 hours of sleep, on the minute... serious lol!!!
and yeah on tren i am a total paranoid douche.... i can control it ofcourse, but after a few months on it , that gets tiring!
and if people knew what i was thinking during a typical day..... lol.... i would be sent off to a psych ward.....
it was really hard on my relationship at the time.... really hard... i was very edgy, very short tempered.... altough i could control it, living with me was not easy....
my next attempt to mutate will not include tren....

primo/eq cycling the two.... the cycle will be an endless one ofcourse....
low dose test, and playing with the low dose.... depend on look..
masterone/proviron for water retention problems and libido...
hgh start at 5iu work my way up as high as my wallet allows
oxy as a fill r up! lol...

my starting point is now about 106 kilos...
single digits
been on testP and NPP at girlyman doses for about 6 months now.... a nice break from heavy cycling.
want to be around 115/120 single digits....
tall , huge and lean.....
not looking to compete.....maybe a male physique competition though.....
it's really the 80's look.....!! they just need to lose the boardshorts.... and go for tight mma type of shorts.... much better... legs and ass do matter on the beach ..... ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #242 on: February 10, 2012, 09:49:26 AM »
primobolana if legit is one of the biggest anabolic agents you can ever find,, along with hgh and trenbolona it transfer you into a very eficitn muscle machine,, tight large thick and dense ,, sharpness and actual lean muscle growth development from the inside of the muscle with no water retention on the outside what so ever

now! the trick with primobolana that no one will tell you ,, and this is a main trick of lay nortom and rest of the fake natural gang is as folow,,

they use PRIMOBOLANA ACATATO! NOT DEPOT NOT LONG ESTER BUT SHORT ESTER THAT LAST 1-2 DAYS,, they use an injectable version of the tablet from the past those old tablet from turky ,, this ! is what caused s quick and efective muscle growth and from the inside out while tightening the bodybuild up and sharpening him getting detail out ,, ofcourse water is also dependent of hgh ...and testosterona and anadrola and many otheer anabolic steroid,, but! when it come to primobolana ACATATO ! this is the main secret of fake natural along with trenbolona acatato

the changed with primbolona short ester are very fast,, it cause female to actualy look like bodybuild,, it make them tight hard and increase muscle diameter all same time ,, same with male bodybuild

we use alot of primobolna acatato ,, between 600 to 1500 mg a week and it deliver amazing amazing  result when go with trenbolona and hgh but also by itself IF LEGIT

the legitimcay of the product primobolana is alway sin question this is why i only recomend top chefs thaty i approved before for purchasing this from ,, you do not just buy it for 40 dolaros doesnt work this way ,, it is the magic aas in a bottle

primobolana is only second to trenbolona and! it is magic in a bottle same as hgh

it need to be done right ,, 200 mg every 2 day or 200 mg every day ,, then you see very quick how head get small and body gets large and incharge ,, ofcourse together with human growth hormone  you become top amatuer super fast

1000 mg of legit primobolana acatato

15 iu of legit gh

200 mg of legit testosterona

500-1000 mg of trenbolona

and few more products create MANY MANY TOP AMATUERS YOU SEE IN THE PAST AND ALSO NOW DAY ,, THE PROBLEM AS ALWYS NOW DAY IS WITH INSULINA ABUSE

gh15 approved/bible indx

Ten pages of a "fact" we've know for 30 fugging years. Prima was Grymko's favorite. Arnold as well. Arnold's stack according to people who know him was prima and d-bol.

Jeez how about actually teaching us something we don't already know. How does 30 year old info warrant 10 pages?

and keep moving!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »
Ten pages of a "fact" we've know for 30 fugging years. Prima was Grymko's favorite. Arnold as well. Arnold's stack according to people who know him was prima and d-bol.

Jeez how about actually teaching us something we don't already know. How does 30 year old info warrant 10 pages?

ilove u how u say yeah yeah we all know this as fact and then repeat a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2012, 12:19:45 PM »
i love u how u say yeah yeah we all know this as fact and then repeat a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors

Since I've sat across a kitchen table with Pete on many occasions and saw the prima on the table... It's not a rumor to me. True I cannot produce "proof".

Arnold spoke about using prima in articles that appeared in Muscle Builder Power (the Weider predecessor of Muscle & Fitness and/or Flex). I guess Arnold writing it in an international publication does translate into an unsubstantiated rumor. Friends of mine trained with him and have confirmed this... sure technically hearsay but not 4 and 5 people removed and not a contradiction of what Arnold wrote.

Remember the climate and laws were much different then. People were much more open. Pete would walk up to people he just met and start talking about his menu of what he called "medication".

and keep moving!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2012, 12:23:21 PM »
u know how much bs has been written in publications by bbers? dont u remember how arnold likes to give wrong advises to his competition? can u name a credible bber besides gh15?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: February 10, 2012, 12:56:52 PM »
u know how much bs has been written in publications by bbers? dont u remember how arnold likes to give wrong advises to his competition? can u name a credible bber besides gh15?

BESIDES gh15!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
and keep moving!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: February 10, 2012, 12:59:51 PM »
dont knwo anyone named ha

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: February 10, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »

Arnold spoke about using prima in articles that appeared in Muscle Builder Power (the Weider predecessor of Muscle & Fitness and/or Flex). I guess Arnold writing it in an international publication does translate into an unsubstantiated rumor. Friends of mine trained with him and have confirmed this... sure technically hearsay but not 4 and 5 people removed and not a contradiction of what Arnold wrote.

Any idea from what they said what a typical Arnold cycle would look like as far as doses/compounds?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #249 on: February 10, 2012, 02:36:10 PM »
Any idea from what they said what a typical Arnold cycle would look like as far as doses/compounds?
well...
if i were arnold......
lol....
about 1500 to 2000 mg of primo
around 300 mg anadrol a day
arnold is always mentioned when dbol comes up... but arnold lover anadrol!!!
low dose test to keep functioning in the sack....
and he was experimenting with hgh... cadaver hgh... crescormon by kabi, available in mid to late 70's....

Be Happy,
Optimus