Author Topic: Adam Charlton - he is ripped - what is he on?  (Read 24391 times)

dustin

Re: Adam Charlton - he is ripped - what is he on?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2012, 11:00:25 AM »
Another Tren and GH addict. looks like shit for all the drugs he most likely takes, terrible chest, and long arms.

He's not a perfectly put together bodybuilder but he's got a physique that'll make any granny's panties moist. And apparently he serves the schmoe community quite well.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:22 AM »
He has a very good amateur build and the guy is complete. His legs are much better than the upperbody but he is pretty decently proportioned nonetheless.

When you run certain compounds in combinations or alone you see what it does to your body. And you can recognize the same in others. His "look" and "size" is what I am shooting for right now. I'll have to do it without gh though. I am taking suggestions for compounds and dosages from more experienced fellas  :)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 11:25:16 AM »
Have we learned nothing from gh15?
This kid is on the kitchen sink.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 11:25:50 AM »
Another Tren and GH addict. looks like shit for all the drugs he most likely takes, terrible chest, and long arms.
not a lot of gh there ... it's a lot of cutting and fatburning compounds .. tren.. halo..masteron primo ... etc

I do not see a lot of gh in that physique .. gh look has a little blown up with water from within look

here's what he'd look like with LOTS of gh and slin .. notice the blown up muscle on gh and slin .. also corea is on a lot more stuff

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2012, 11:33:38 AM »
Notice Corea as an amateur pre LOTS of gh but on plenty of course and before lots of slin

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 11:34:50 AM »
Notice Corea as an amateur pre LOTS of gh but on plenty of course and before lots of slin

He looked good.
Boundary Breaker

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2012, 11:46:32 AM »
not a lot of gh there ... it's a lot of cutting and fatburning compounds .. tren.. halo..masteron primo ... etc

I do not see a lot of gh in that physique .. gh look has a little blown up with water from within look

here's what he'd look like with LOTS of gh and slin .. notice the blown up muscle on gh and slin .. also corea is on a lot more stuff

in a sad way, since GH15 started posting here more openly, this board has gone to complete shit.

armchair know it alls populate the board now and the new fad is too look cool by trying to sound like you know what your talking about.

love how guys like you, who have never done a single one of the compounds you mentioned is all of a sudden an expert on what someone is taking since gh15 started posting more anabolic related info here.

just keep on parroting what you read, gypo, cause you sure as fuck have no real world idea what the fuck your talking about. lol
b

dustin

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2012, 11:51:15 AM »
in a sad way, since GH15 started posting here more openly, this board has gone to complete shit.

armchair know it alls populate the board now and the new fad is too look cool by trying to sound like you know what your talking about.

love how guys like you, who have never done a single one of the compounds you mentioned is all of a sudden an expert on what someone is taking since gh15 started posting more anabolic related info here.

just keep on parroting what you read, gypo, cause you sure as fuck have no real world idea what the fuck your talking about. lol

Nah, you'll always have the cocky fuckers. gh15's presence has done a lot of good.

Go on other boards and everyone will still recommend the 500mgs of test for 8 weeks with some dbol or an oral to "kick start" type of cycles. They're always quick to remind you of the importance to do your 40mg of Nolvadex for the first two weeks and drop it down to 20mg ED for the next two weeks as part of the PCT.

Bodybuilding will alllllllllwwwwwwaaaayyyy yyysssssss be loaded with insanely stupid fucking morons. Don't worry lol ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2012, 11:52:14 AM »
I have never done halo but did all other compunds including the fatburners

Did you boyfriend refuse to let you gobble his dick? You seem angry lately

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2012, 11:54:01 AM »
Nah, you'll always have the cocky fuckers. gh15's presence has done a lot of good.

Go on other boards and everyone will still recommend the 500mgs of test for 8 weeks with some dbol or an oral to "kick start" type of cycles. They're always quick to remind you of the importance to do your 40mg of Nolvadex for the first two weeks and drop it down to 20mg ED for the next two weeks as part of the PCT.

Bodybuilding will alllllllllwwwwwwaaaayyyy yyysssssss be loaded with insanely stupid fucking morons. Don't worry lol ;D

lol yep in americana forums.
For spanish gym rats it 1sust+2deca mon-wed-fri, winstrol tues, thur, sat. 8 weeks ofcourse, hcg, nolva, clomid, proviron... ;D
Boundary Breaker

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »
I have never done halo but did all other compunds including the fatburners

Did you boyfriend refuse to let you gobble his dick? You seem angry lately

a guy who lives in a 3rd world shit hole who makes less a year than I spend on car payments, who believes that lizard people populate the earth to enslave us, was teddy Roosevelt in a past life etc etc breaks out the whole 'boyfriend' line. wow. painful.

dude. your a fucking WEIRDO. just thought I'd remind you in case your delusions of grandeur were causing you the think otherwise again. 

have a nice day, gloria
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »
this coming from a gay who shunned alex in real life when called out to meet and hid like a scared little girl  ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2012, 12:58:30 PM »
looks like Bradley Cooper in the first pic.