Author Topic: Steroids are safe  (Read 13365 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Steroids are safe
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2012, 03:40:59 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2012, 07:40:02 PM »
By all means, hijack it! I'm very interested in what you have to say.

How do you deal with the side effects of certain steroids? Acne, stretchmarks, anxiety, insomnia, aggression et cetera.

Acne - I use Lufah with every shower and before competitions rubbing alcohol on my back and shoulders (primarily where I get them) usually does the trick.  Tanner will cover what doesn't go away and the scars.

Stretchmarks - You really just have to deal with them, I grew slowly and never used too much too quickly so I didn't get them too badly.  Tanner again usually covers these.  

Agression - I used to have very very bad rage with tren and halotestin...had some pretty bad incidents in the gym while on them (I own a gym) and as time goes on you learn how to control the sudden snaps.  When you're on alot onalot of this stuff, you will snap from time to time. 

Insomnia -  I have more problems sleeping just because of my size rather than stuff like having night sweats from different compounds. I use an air humidifier to help me sleep at night, otherwise it's a pain in the ass.  I change my sheets daily from profusely sweating in my sleep.  Growth hormone does help a bit as well, but feeling like you're going to fall asleep constantly thoroughout the day (especially when driving) is a problem.

I get my bloodwork once a month to make sure everything is in check.   I just make sure nothing is in a life threatening range and try to stay as healthy as I can..even though that is damn near impossible.

Being this big is no walk in the park, let me tell you.  You may think its all drugs but that's just part of the equation when you're looking at what you have to deal with when being this big, and the side effects of being a walking pharmacy.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2012, 08:03:48 PM »
Appreciate ur honesty. And your views on things big
Homie ^^

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2012, 08:39:26 PM »
Appreciate ur honesty. And your views on things big
Homie ^^
Thanks my man

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2012, 10:29:19 PM »
the balls dont shrunnk to nothing,, its far from it ,, and all this balonie talk about pct is usless to make money on your backs,, what does it mater even how bgi your balls is you want good size cock to fuck the whore,, also ....have you ever takeen a look in whore and way they want to taste bodybuild?

now it valentine day...have you ever see all the americano whores ages 18 to 29 the way they dress,, even older ones but 18-29 the way they dress and they way they come with boyfriend and moment they see you with your 2x or 3 x that look like you stole from your young brothers,, all looking lean and huge wide with tight waist ,, all dressed...female can se through clothes ...they dotn even hav eto ...it all explode through the shirt you just look solid large tight and lean ,, they go nuts over it ....especialy in valentine date,,, you will see couple get in place ot eat and fight only becuase you the bodybuild is there! yes yes americano whores LOVE muscle they do ,, and especialy if it is the wide delts tight waist type look muscle...thick lean and strong looking,, they wil look into you with no shame smiling ,, they will do it infront of their valentine date,, they will bend over with their whorish bubble ass and legs who wil have on the miniest tightest skirt and they will do it infront of you inorder FOR YOU THE BODYBUILD to take a look and see they are worthy of you eventhough you may be with another female,, yes yes americano whores...

if you truly have muscle n omater 190 240 ,, you will get those looks and it wil be obvious and noticable ,, so size of balls mean nothing! it is the look OF TREMENDOUS RESPECT THIS BODYBUILD ARE AFTER and they get it ,, and in many cases the fucked up ones cheat and get the whores,, the sane ones are decent to not do it ,, but ... many bodybuild are just not sane lol

in general....if you ever been lean large and musclar especialy in tthe 200 -230 lb zone... you know exactly what it is to sit in a place in vlentine night wearing normal clothes that on you look very very good..and you know what it is when all the whores stare ...they all do ,, it is stare of an awe and of wetness of the pussy ,, and i mean exactly what i say ,, it is stare of ...I WANT HIM I WISH MY FELLA LOOK LIKE THIS,, it is the stare of whores who will cheat on the first sign you give them behind their boyfriends back,, those whores like muscle and for some reason in americana it is very comomon ,, latina especialy!!  but white girls too all over,, and black girls too if you got the size and the denisity and lean ....the americano girls just i dontknow ...WHORES lol this is the best description i can give to 90% of them

10% is normal but they need to be trained by you if you take them for they wil be boring in bed ...stil better than a whore!

whore = no no

gh15 approved
what is the main reason for the whore problem here in the US -family problems? alcohol? Britney Whore?
CROM!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2012, 11:14:21 PM »
i have no idea ,, you can say its combination of things,, i remember back when i was camoing to americana first time in my youth and i was fucking this 14 year old that looked like 22...ofcourse she tempted me and wa sthe all americano chearleader but i remember what attract her to me was muscle...sadly ,, she waited until her mom went to work in hospital and called me to come over ,, i remember in the night i had to come from the window ,, she was 14 looked like 22 no less i was also underage still it wasnt like today ,, it was more not that spread,, it was very isolateed then and they looked at her like a whore the fellas who knew her the youngsters...i remember it ,, i just liked her perky tits and her southern charm and she was hot but still it wasnt like today ,, was NATURAL back then

i do blame britney spears in many ways,, and the media ,, THE MEDIA  the electronic age is realy the one to blame ,, it ruined so many things,, it did few good things but RUINED SO MANY things that the good things do not make it worth it

do you even remember when kids play in street? socer,, whatever it ws ,, basball,, you remember this times? when you could say fuck you and talk shit and nothing happened,,, remember this times ? those times were you could shout with out fellas calling police and even if they called police coudnt give a flying shit unless it was REAL EMERGENCY lol

most female now day in americana want to be accepted ,, they realy want to ,, they will try anyway posible but with this they lost something very importent ....not all lost it but many lost it ,, they lost the HEART,,

notice around you someoen die now day its like nothing,, movie come out maybe play 3 days and its gone off the fuckin screen no one care anymore,, the talent is very small but sex and fake tits bring lot of teenage to watch you so you hav emore fellas who cant play or act actualy get hired due to sex ...due to artifical body parts...

nothing holds now days ,, nothing,,

if you think about it the only thing that holds and conect the 80s to 2012 is .....the dumbellss and machines in the weight room ,, this is THE ONLY CONECTION to the past,,, the kids of today live in SHIT world,, if you bring kids to the world now day you got to be psycotic and do it from selfish reasons,, yes i think kids is very good but today the world is not good enough to bring them in ....if you have the means to raise them well then you should but otherwize bringing kids to today society is HORRIBLE ,, you will lruin their life

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2012, 03:45:23 AM »
I pin multiple times a day...9 injections a day for growth and insulin...and up to 6 injections of oils

I do most of my stuff in the morning, orals I split throughout the day.  Insulin and growth hormone is throughout the day depending on when I need to time it.
Injections I just hit pretty much every muscle group and move the injections to different areas in the same muscles.  Trust me it will get old after a while

Just out of curiosity,
with all the stuff your injecting, what are the Orals your taking ???

i doubt your taking dbols or a-bombs.. are your orals just clen and t3 and AIs?

and also, when you say you pin oils 6 times a day, is that 6 pins of the full 3cc syringe? or 6CCs  in total?

do you have your cycle posted anywhere?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2012, 04:08:53 AM »
I pin multiple times a day...9 injections a day for growth and insulin...and up to 6 injections of oils
15 injects every day,7 days a week,105 shots per week,plus orals...........is this what you`re saying here  ???

Swlabr

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 04:11:50 AM »
Acne - I use Lufah with every shower and before competitions rubbing alcohol on my back and shoulders (primarily where I get them) usually does the trick.  Tanner will cover what doesn't go away and the scars.

Stretchmarks - You really just have to deal with them, I grew slowly and never used too much too quickly so I didn't get them too badly.  Tanner again usually covers these. 

Agression - I used to have very very bad rage with tren and halotestin...had some pretty bad incidents in the gym while on them (I own a gym) and as time goes on you learn how to control the sudden snaps.  When you're on alot onalot of this stuff, you will snap from time to time. 

Insomnia -  I have more problems sleeping just because of my size rather than stuff like having night sweats from different compounds. I use an air humidifier to help me sleep at night, otherwise it's a pain in the ass.  I change my sheets daily from profusely sweating in my sleep.  Growth hormone does help a bit as well, but feeling like you're going to fall asleep constantly thoroughout the day (especially when driving) is a problem.

I get my bloodwork once a month to make sure everything is in check.   I just make sure nothing is in a life threatening range and try to stay as healthy as I can..even though that is damn near impossible.

Being this big is no walk in the park, let me tell you.  You may think its all drugs but that's just part of the equation when you're looking at what you have to deal with when being this big, and the side effects of being a walking pharmacy.

Great advice, thank you for being so honest.

Another question; what's your diet like when you're trying to get ultra lean?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 06:41:10 AM »
Just out of curiosity,
with all the stuff your injecting, what are the Orals your taking  

i doubt your taking dbols or a-bombs.. are your orals just clen and t3 and AIs?

and also, when you say you pin oils 6 times a day, is that 6 pins of the full 3cc syringe? or 6CCs  in total?

do you have your cycle posted anywhere?

Right now I'm using 20IU's of omnitrope and 8IU's of insulin with every meal (6)
Test e/c blend @900mg/wk
NPP 750mg/wk
tren 1400mg/wk
EQ1200mg/wk
Mast 1200mg/wk
I just finished running drol @ 200mg/ED.  Gonna have a blood test and see where I'm at.
I'm also running GHRP-6 (the only peptide I think is worth using) and IGFLR3 post-workout (only because I get it for free) (And I mix these in with insulin and GH so I don't have to pin more. I only run AI's when I have estro related sides.

6 full 3cc syringes

That's the max I've used, it varies from each "on" phase I do.

Yes wes, 105 shots per week.  Most are from GH/insulin though.

When I'm trying to get lean?  High protein lower calories.  Diet is pretty simple really.

Oh brother BB.com  ::)
I'm considered a troll b/c I don't post my face with a spoon, such a good idea.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:30 AM »
Right now I'm using 20IU's of omnitrope and 8IU's of insulin with every meal (6)
Test e/c blend @900mg/wk
NPP 750mg/wk
tren 1400mg/wk
EQ1200mg/wk
Mast 1200mg/wk
I just finished running drol @ 200mg/ED.  Gonna have a blood test and see where I'm at.
I'm also running GHRP-6 (the only peptide I think is worth using) and IGFLR3 post-workout (only because I get it for free) (And I mix these in with insulin and GH so I don't have to pin more. I only run AI's when I have estro related sides.

6 full 3cc syringes

Yes wes, 105 shots per week.  Most are from GH/insulin though.

When I'm trying to get lean?  High protein lower calories.  Diet is pretty simple really.

Oh brother BB.com  ::)
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insanity at it`s finest!!  :(

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 06:48:01 AM »
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insanity at it`s finest!!  :(

Nah, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...

I don't expect anything other than to get big   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 06:50:16 AM »
Nah, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...

I don't expect anything other than to get big   ;D
It`s your life,but if it was me,I wouldn`t even train anymore if I had to do that many shots just to be big.

Good luck!!

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 06:53:36 AM »
It`s your life,but if it was me,I wouldn`t even train anymore if I had to do that many shots just to be big.

Good luck!!

Like GH15 always says, it's really a mental disease.  Stay big or spiral into depression.

Thanks, you too brother

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 06:56:11 AM »
Test e/c blend @900mg/wk
NPP 750mg/wk
tren 1400mg/wk
EQ1200mg/wk
Mast 1200mg/wk
I just finished running drol @ 200mg/ED.  Gonna have a blood test and see where I'm at.

6 full 3cc syringes

When I'm trying to get lean?  High protein lower calories.  Diet is pretty simple really.

damn bro... to each his own... i love bodybuilding and all, but thats just way too much, i could never do that much, but on the other hand, i fucking hate needles. I shoot 125mg test E every week, one pin, and thats it, and im banging a nurse, so i have her do it for me... 105 shots a week, thats a nightmare for me :)

Any recent faceless pics?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2012, 06:58:15 AM »

damn bro... to each his own... i love bodybuilding and all, but thats just way too much, i could never do that much, but on the other hand, i fucking hate needles. I shoot 125mg test E every week, one pin, and thats it, and im banging a nurse, so i have her do it for me... 105 shots a week, thats a nightmare for me :)

Any recent faceless pics?
It`s not way too much,it`s fucking insane!!

When does this guy have time to eat or take a shit ?  ;D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2012, 07:02:04 AM »
It`s not way too much,it`s fucking insane!!

When does this guy have time to eat or take a shit ?  ;D
Im no pro, but dont normall "pro"s shoot as many shots per week? or even more?

he pins more than me in A WEEK than i would pin in TWO YEARS !

again, im not bashing the fella, to each their own, i just cant ever see myself doing more than 3-4 pins weekly max

Swlabr

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2012, 07:11:23 AM »
Pinning isn't that bad, to be honest. I pin 3 times/day - 2 GH and one oil shot. You get used to it after a while, once you learn how to "make love to the needle", as gh15 put it.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2012, 08:31:27 AM »
i have no idea ,, you can say its combination of things,, i remember back when i was camoing to americana first time in my youth and i was fucking this 14 year old that looked like 22...ofcourse she tempted me and wa sthe all americano chearleader but i remember what attract her to me was muscle...sadly ,, she waited until her mom went to work in hospital and called me to come over ,, i remember in the night i had to come from the window ,, she was 14 looked like 22 no less i was also underage still it wasnt like today ,, it was more not that spread,, it was very isolateed then and they looked at her like a whore the fellas who knew her the youngsters...i remember it ,, i just liked her perky tits and her southern charm and she was hot but still it wasnt like today ,, was NATURAL back then

i do blame britney spears in many ways,, and the media ,, THE MEDIA  the electronic age is realy the one to blame ,, it ruined so many things,, it did few good things but RUINED SO MANY things that the good things do not make it worth it

do you even remember when kids play in street? socer,, whatever it ws ,, basball,, you remember this times? when you could say fuck you and talk shit and nothing happened,,, remember this times ? those times were you could shout with out fellas calling police and even if they called police coudnt give a flying shit unless it was REAL EMERGENCY lol

most female now day in americana want to be accepted ,, they realy want to ,, they will try anyway posible but with this they lost something very importent ....not all lost it but many lost it ,, they lost the HEART,,

notice around you someoen die now day its like nothing,, movie come out maybe play 3 days and its gone off the fuckin screen no one care anymore,, the talent is very small but sex and fake tits bring lot of teenage to watch you so you hav emore fellas who cant play or act actualy get hired due to sex ...due to artifical body parts...

nothing holds now days ,, nothing,,

if you think about it the only thing that holds and conect the 80s to 2012 is .....the dumbellss and machines in the weight room ,, this is THE ONLY CONECTION to the past,,, the kids of today live in SHIT world,, if you bring kids to the world now day you got to be psycotic and do it from selfish reasons,, yes i think kids is very good but today the world is not good enough to bring them in ....if you have the means to raise them well then you should but otherwize bringing kids to today society is HORRIBLE ,, you will lruin their life

gh15 approved

YES.

Britany Spears dum-dums that start every fucking sentence with "like"

Ruined society.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »
Test e/c blend @900mg/wk
NPP 750mg/wk
tren 1400mg/wk
EQ1200mg/wk
Mast 1200mg/wk

6 full 3cc syringes

Don't you have flu like symptoms from all that humongous oil quantities? And 200mg oF trenbolona a day? J E S U S

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 09:12:13 AM »
The sad part is that you're taking insane amounts of juice, grams upon grams WITH GH and insulin and you still don't look as good or muscular as arnold. Had a quick look at your pics and arnold's arms and chest destroy yours easily when he had less gear to work with, no gh or slin, and was probably just limited to primo, dbol,drol, and deca for the most part. Not meant to sound cold, I'm just bewildered you don't look better than you do with that much stuff in you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2012, 09:13:48 AM »
The sad part is that you're taking insane amounts of juice, grams upon grams WITH GH and insulin and you still don't look as good or muscular as arnold. Had a quick look at your pics and arnold's arms and chest destroy yours easily when he had less gear to work with, no gh or slin, and was probably just limited to primo, dbol,drol, and deca for the most part. Not meant to sound cold, I'm just bewildered you don't look better than you do with that much stuff in you.

I`m gonna` sound cold actually:RIDICULOUS !!

The veritable epitome of ALL DRUGS!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2012, 09:17:28 AM »

Hahahahaha telling it like it is

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »
I think most sheep on here are worried that if the question they 105 shots per week,they`ll get a verbal spanking, or a tirade telling us this is what every pro does.
 ::)

I say bullshit,this guys just fucking nutz!!  ;D

Who in their right mind would do this every week ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2012, 09:30:28 AM »
I think most sheep on here are worried that if the question the 105 shots per week,they`ll get a verbal spanking or a tirade telling us this is what every pro does.

I say bullshit,this guys just fucking nutz!!  ;D

Who in their right mind would do this every week ???

When c@c take over these threads will be moved to where they belong >:(