Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81193 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »
CHE ,.thats is not the tip of it youre seen in the 'in shape pic"... my cock always rests to the right...here  it is from the front..take a look to your left , right of this pic ..and not even hard here.., you homo.. ;D

You call that dude homo, but you're the one wearing purple underwear getting a hard on looking at yourself in the mirror.  :-X
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2012, 04:39:05 PM »
So by all means, post pictures with your face in them.  I could care less.  Some of us just don't want the headache of having pictures of ourselves online where we openly admit to breaking the law.
It was pointing out what Tommy said is fact - you are not important and neither am I - the police could give two shits about guys posting about aas use on message boards unless of course large amounts of money is being made but who talks about dealing in the open ? or if other more serious drugs are also involved - there are other more important reasons to hide who you are on these boards and fearing the law is well down the list  ;)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2012, 08:02:13 PM »
It was pointing out what Tommy said is fact - you are not important and neither am I - the police could give two shits about guys posting about aas use on message boards unless of course large amounts of money is being made but who talks about dealing in the open ? or if other more serious drugs are also involved - there are other more important reasons to hide who you are on these boards and fearing the law is well down the list  ;)

There are many reasons why I wouldn't want my face posted on a board like this.  Law enforcement is definitely one of them.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2012, 08:21:39 PM »

absolutely not true

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2012, 08:25:34 PM »
absolutely not true
How would you know ? you get all your info from reading not applying - go back and read your comics  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2012, 08:33:55 PM »
How would you know ? you get all your info from reading not applying - go back and read your comics  ::)

hahah how would you apply this information you colossal doofus? let me sell you a rock that keeps police from ever arresting you. it works man, you can post pictures of your gear and your face and you'll never get arrested because of the magic rock.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2012, 12:39:06 AM »
i have always wondered why guys couldn't tolerate tren

i would think that any drug can be dealt with accordingly as long as you don't let your anger get out of control and you think before you speak
and the thing about being hot and sweaty on tren, well i don't see that as a huge deal breaker unless you live in miami and you run tren in the summer or something

but then again i have never run tren so i can't really say, but i can say that is hard to imagine how the side effects can be THAT bad

like when i did my first ever cycle, i was expecting to punch walls everywhere, but nope, i was still as mellow as ever

anyone care to shed some light on this

Not much enlightenment to be expected, but i'll take a stab at it.

A$$holes basically (pre-existing condition in medical terminology)), become bigger a$$holes "on":-X

Basically a$$holery is ingrained in their blood. Too much cookie cutter bull$hit that the juice makes people do things, that one would not have done otherwise (with intention).

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2012, 12:45:13 AM »
If you`ve been training and juicing for years,you`re not gonna` lose all that much if you cut down or come off for a while........as long as you still train hard and eat right.

Some of you guys act like you`re going to disappear overnight if you stop or decrease dosages.

You`ll lose a bit of size,strength,and hardness, but how much you lose will be mostly determined by how long you stay off/decrease dose,how well you eat,and how hard you train, and your recovery.

I actually see no point in running tons of shit year round and spending tons of money, if you aren`t competing or training for a photoshoot, or something along those lines.........just my viewpoint,not a knock on whatever anyone else chooses to do with his body.

Laying a solid foundation goes a long way.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2012, 04:23:40 AM »
this thread is gaying than sweet smelling farts

L.L

« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2012, 06:08:43 AM »
this is so stupid, this thread is a part of promuscle culture, where someone thinks they have status, they use this as leverage to post up their pics everywhere, including dick pics - fag - , and they also use this status as leverage to make obvious lies

this is the same thing as gay norton going around feeding his lies to people who look up to him

ur gonna say this is me throwing stones at you, mighty goliath lol? if you were put in front of me I would put you in your place hard

this made me laugh...if you were put in front of me, you know you wouldnt do shit...most likely you would get mad at your girl for salivating at my physique...youre too much of pussy to approach me in real life..

L.L

« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2012, 06:13:47 AM »
I doubt it really. You can find my pics on hear if you search and most females are repulsed by your look. The shmoes would like you more no doubt though.

Its was common knowledge 99.9% of females do not like the boybuilding look and dig the athletic build much more which I sport. I'm also Italian so without a doubt most females would find me more attractive. I will admit that the female bodybuilders would dig you more though.

If you show your pic 99% of women who say "gross" "disgusting" or something similar. Don't kid yourself that women like bodybuilders, fool.

oh really?? then wtf has been happening to me for the past 10 years...i guess i got lucky and hang with the right crowd because ive been fucking all types of women left and right since i was 20 and started to put on  size,,,the more bigger ive gotten the more pussy i scored..I dont know may be its luck , maybe it's a coincidence ::)..lol...keep telling yourself that shit if it makes u feel beter, tinytears

p.s..that girlfriend of yours , yeah the type that when  she is with you and a big , ripped guy walks by and she tells you he is gross just so you dont feel less of yuorself because these guys make u feel like a weak , tiny insect..yeah ,those girls are the first ones that thrown themselves at me in the clubs, beach ,gas station , supermarket line , bank ,,etc  when  youre  tiny ass isnt there with her ....trust me ive fucked soo many i dont know where to begin........do you think shes gonna admit to your face that the  big, muscular  guy makes her pussy wet ?? lol..think again and do not lie to yuorself , jack

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2012, 06:42:02 AM »

this made me laugh...if you were put in front of me, you know you wouldnt do shit...most likely you would get mad at your girl for salivating at my physique...youre too much of pussy to approach me in real life..

no no, i am an intense guy irl, i can be charming or i can be intimidating, i put people in their place with ease, i put my father in his place, it is nothign to me because i see through people's bullshit, i see through yours you little shit

L.L

« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2012, 06:47:35 AM »
no no, i am an intense guy irl, i can be charming or i can be intimidating, i put people in their place with ease, i put my father in his place, it is nothign to me because i see through people's bullshit, i see through yours you little shit
bwahahahahahahahaa...you're a funny little twig , for real..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
lol, where is that post on pm of you kissing ass when you were allowed back, cant even imagine the ass kissing you did over email to get unbanned

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2012, 07:44:02 AM »

tough guy right here

L.L

« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2012, 08:17:36 AM »
lol, where is that post on pm of you kissing ass when you were allowed back, cant even imagine the ass kissing you did over email to get unbanned

no at all , my friend..i was asked if I wanted  back in  and of  course i accepted .I'm a grown assed man..I'm not into internet feuds and htat he said ,she said...I leave that drama to high school teen girls.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2012, 08:30:02 AM »
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/83134-thanks-big.html#post1197892

does this sound like you were asked back?

"Thank you for alllowing me back on ProMuscle. I also would like to apolgize for the things said at the banned forum..I'm glad to be back.."

tell me how stupid do you think I am?

you would like people to think you left and you were asked back, lol like you have some kind of huge power or somethng, so valuable to a forum that you are BEGGED TO COME BACK

your post on pm tells a different story

L.L

« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2012, 08:48:43 AM »
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/83134-thanks-big.html#post1197892

does this sound like you were asked back?

"Thank you for alllowing me back on ProMuscle. I also would like to apolgize for the things said at the banned forum..I'm glad to be back.."

tell me how stupid do you think I am?

you would like people to think you left and you were asked back, lol like you have some kind of huge power or somethng, so valuable to a forum that you are BEGGED TO COME BACK

your post on pm tells a different story

Not that i need to explain  you shit  but here it goes , no shame in my game at all.. You're such a kid with no life..lol....BigA asked me if i wanted back in through a pm  ..My opology had nothing to do with my unbanning ..I choose  to start such thread  i wasnt asked to do so.I did it because  I have a lot of respect for BIG A and vets there ..wtf is wrong with that ?/ lol.. go fuck yorself ,kid ...... Im man enough to apologize  if i had to but in this case  I didnt need to ...you're really an imbecil , lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2012, 09:01:23 AM »
you don't know how weak you are in my eyes

L.L

« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2012, 09:04:06 AM »

lol..says tiny with no girlfriend...go back to yahoo and start dating again , mini stud ..im really dissaponted at myself..

L.L

« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2012, 09:08:37 AM »

I just realized you're a fan of mine. ;D.im all over your mind , you even follow me on other boards..carry on ,groupie.. :-*

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2012, 09:10:30 AM »
look my groupie followed me into this thread

i'm not a fan of you, never was, all these other people scking ur dick in this thread are fans of you, i'm just bored and like to read steroid forums

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2012, 09:19:27 AM »
Looking great shredded down slin, congrats on the lil one too!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2012, 09:49:50 AM »
What i dont get is why the fuck do people have to be so paranoid/skeptic about cycles?

like wtf does slin care about what you think? what makes you guys think his cycle is fake?why post a fake cycle?what does he get out of it?  what would be the point in claiming 4iu of GH instead of 8?or why say 500mg of test if he's on 1000?

Your either a natural or not.. if he were to say get achieved that natty, then thats a different story, but he's posting his fucking cycle, so why all the hate?

so all you skinny hater twinks just STFU and go play with your iphones

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »
yeah he clearly does not care what we think.

look at how many pics he posts up lol, when dude posts a pic of his dick online it means allll he cares about is what people think of him

there's no paranoia when it comes to cycles

u either have a brain that tries to figure out reality from fiction, which means when someone says abc then the only fact ur brain knows is that they said abc,  not that abc = true, and then it starts to weigh and measure and analyze to do its job right, which is to create a notion of reality as close to actual reality as possible

or you do not have this type of brain

it really comes down to courage, whether ur willing to take on the social risk of being the one who knows what's what, because that position comes with much criticism from others and people with half brains like yourself trying to put people with working brains in their place by calling the working brains "paranoid"

as if an actaully strong and intelligent person gives psychology so much credit that it is possible to use psychological terms against it

you want to see how strong my personality is? remember that thread where adonis had everyone laughing at uberman by posting fake pics? is topped that thread dead in its tracks, go look it up