Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81192 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »
What i dont get is why the fuck do people have to be so paranoid/skeptic about cycles?

like wtf does slin care about what you think? what makes you guys think his cycle is fake?why post a fake cycle?what does he get out of it?  what would be the point in claiming 4iu of GH instead of 8?or why say 500mg of test if he's on 1000?

Your either a natural or not.. if he were to say get achieved that natty, then thats a different story, but he's posting his fucking cycle, so why all the hate?

so all you skinny hater twinks just STFU and go play with your iphones

this. haters gonna hate. slin is one of the more decent and honest dudes on here

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
yeah he clearly does not care what we think.

look at how many pics he posts up lol, when dude posts a pic of his dick online it means allll he cares about is what people think of him

there's no paranoia when it comes to cycles

u either have a brain that tries to figure out reality from fiction, which means when someone says abc then the only fact ur brain knows is that they said abc,  not that abc = true, and then it starts to weigh and measure and analyze to do its job right, which is to create a notion of reality as close to actual reality as possible

or you do not have this type of brain

it really comes down to courage, whether ur willing to take on the social risk of being the one who knows what's what, because that position comes with much criticism from others and people with half brains like yourself trying to put people with working brains in their place by calling the working brains "paranoid"

as if an actaully strong and intelligent person gives psychology so much credit that it is possible to use psychological terms against it

you want to see how strong my personality is? remember that thread where adonis had everyone laughing at uberman by posting fake pics? is topped that thread dead in its tracks, go look it up

Obviously you care what people think about you on an internet board, thats why your advertising your online posting skills and encouraging people to go check it out

you keep saying that "you either have a braing to figure out fact from fiction...." . Dude, is AAS an exact science? have you heard someone say you 326mg of test every 88 hours, plus 12.5mg of dbol every 7 hours and you will gain 13.2 lbs of solid mass in 29 days? fuck no, because its not exactly and exact science

People respond differently to gear.. for fucks sake, look at all the shitty physiquues of most top bodybuilders, they pretty much all take legit high quality gear, but something is different .. thhts what seperates the great ones from the has-beens

so if slin posts his cycle, theres really no way for us to detect if he's lying or not.. so the only question is, WHATS HIS MOTIVATION?  if he was claiming natural, then his motivation would be to hide his steroid use, but the dude is already claiming he juices, so how can you sit there with a straigh face and call bullshit on it?

people in this day and age automatically think that steroids are "the easy way out". they dont see it as a "supplemet" to their already gruesome workouts and tough diet.

Arnold had that amazing physique without HGH and slin, but i guarantee you that if someone posted a pic of themselves looking somewhat like Arnold, people will automatically assume HGH and insulin

Point is, noone can prove if slin is lying about his stack or not, but why the fuck would he? what would he gain out of it?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2012, 10:20:37 AM »
who said i didnt care? who doesn't care what people think about them? you think i am so stupid as to tell people i dont care what they think, lol

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2012, 10:22:55 AM »
who said i didnt care? who doesn't care what people think about them? you think i am so stupid as to tell people i dont care what they think, lol
"caring" wasnt the issue

maybe im one of the more optimist people here, so please enlighten me as to some conspiracy theroies of why slin would lie about his cycle? i mean he even said he's doing hgh ... why do you think he's lying?

what do you think his "real" stack is?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »
you are ignorant as fuck about bodybuilding in general, grueling workouts and diets - lol

read gh15's posts and enlighten yourself

why would slin lie?

what idea goes into your head when someone looks very muscular and tells you they're natural?

what goes into your head when someone si obv on roids but they said they use less than everyone else?

you start to think this person is superior in some way

you start to kiss ass and compliment and give them status

generation dumb dumb, everything is marketing now, people shit on a canvas and if enough shit heads agree then it's a famous artwork, generation dumb dumb

L.L

« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
Obviously you care what people think about you on an internet board, thats why your advertising your online posting skills and encouraging people to go check it out

you keep saying that "you either have a braing to figure out fact from fiction...." . Dude, is AAS an exact science? have you heard someone say you 326mg of test every 88 hours, plus 12.5mg of dbol every 7 hours and you will gain 13.2 lbs of solid mass in 29 days? fuck no, because its not exactly and exact science

People respond differently to gear.. for fucks sake, look at all the shitty physiquues of most top bodybuilders, they pretty much all take legit high quality gear, but something is different .. thhts what seperates the great ones from the has-beens

so if slin posts his cycle, theres really no way for us to detect if he's lying or not.. so the only question is, WHATS HIS MOTIVATION?  if he was claiming natural, then his motivation would be to hide his steroid use, but the dude is already claiming he juices, so how can you sit there with a straigh face and call bullshit on it?

people in this day and age automatically think that steroids are "the easy way out". they dont see it as a "supplemet" to their already gruesome workouts and tough diet.

Arnold had that amazing physique without HGH and slin, but i guarantee you that if someone posted a pic of themselves looking somewhat like Arnold, people will automatically assume HGH and insulin

Point is, noone can prove if slin is lying about his stack or not, but why the fuck would he? what would he gain out of it?

Good post ,bro..do no pay attention to the little homo ..he is just mad his life sucks ....deep inside he loves me...lol

L.L

« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2012, 10:49:33 AM »
Methinks you owe your dad a bit more respect than that, innit?
After all, you live in his house, don't you?

At twenty-six years of age, LOL
What a sad waste of space

fuck he is 26??? what a fucking loser...I thoguht i was having a little fun with a fucking teen with a complex...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2012, 10:54:07 AM »
i was convinced the thread was done page 2,,,pimp looks good at whatever weight he is,whatever he uses more or less,,,guy is spot on ,,,good dude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2012, 10:55:06 AM »
i was convinced the thread was done page 2,,,pimp looks good at whatever weight he is,whatever he uses more or less,,,guy is spot on ,,,good dude.
X 2...........this thread`s just getting dumb now.

L.L

« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »
Im done feeding the troll.. ;)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2012, 11:20:38 AM »
you are ignorant as fuck about bodybuilding in general, grueling workouts and diets - lol

read gh15's posts and enlighten yourself

why would slin lie?

what idea goes into your head when someone looks very muscular and tells you they're natural?

what goes into your head when someone si obv on roids but they said they use less than everyone else?

you start to think this person is superior in some way

you start to kiss ass and compliment and give them status

generation dumb dumb, everything is marketing now, people shit on a canvas and if enough shit heads agree then it's a famous artwork, generation dumb dumb

but hes NOT claiming natural... for fucks sake, he's claiming TEST and HGH ... and now your gonna sit here and argue about the quantity?

and you say "what goes into your head when someone si obv on roids but they said they use less than everyone else?"  ... 650-750mg of test + hgh to the orals he was taking isnt "too little"...

but yeah bro, im done with this.,.. it was just my 2cents...

thats like slin saying for my post workout meal i have 12oz steak, and you sitting here arguing that the only way to achieve that body is by 16oz steaks for pwo meal...

He's not superior in anyway, he is just dedicated to his gear and workout and diet, unlike 90% of the permabulkers here on gear

L.L

« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »
ive always been honest about my drugs...i have posted that I've done up 1g of test, 15 ius of gh before ...however for that prep i used what i posted...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »
but hes NOT claiming natural... for fucks sake, he's claiming TEST and HGH ... and now your gonna sit here and argue about the quantity?

and you say "what goes into your head when someone si obv on roids but they said they use less than everyone else?"  ... 650-750mg of test + hgh to the orals he was taking isnt "too little"...

but yeah bro, im done with this.,.. it was just my 2cents...

thats like slin saying for my post workout meal i have 12oz steak, and you sitting here arguing that the only way to achieve that body is by 16oz steaks for pwo meal...

He's not superior in anyway, he is just dedicated to his gear and workout and diet, unlike 90% of the permabulkers here on gear

you are a dumb dumb, i was using that as a metaphor, really now

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »
......all drugs/tacos/ Chicharrones de Pollo on the remailer ;) ;D
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2012, 12:37:22 PM »
Im done feeding the troll.. ;)

apply85 isn't an intelligent individual. I thought this was already clear to most people.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2012, 05:29:11 PM »
This is not a moot issue. Slin posted his dosages. Either take or it leave it - those second guessing his AAS/GH protocol.

This is not another Pat Banana Republic scenario. He's not claiming "natural". Simply stated what he did during that time with the picture posted. We can all learn to discern that at different stages of growth one has to hit it up differently -- dosages, timing, & duration wise.

Some are clearly better responders.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: February 06, 2012, 05:43:58 PM »
Slinpimp has a great physique, but judging by his posts he is a complete asshole IRL.
Team Pat Banana

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2012, 06:25:47 PM »
Slinpimp has a great physique, but judging by his posts he is a complete asshole IRL.

he's a good dude, i dont know him IRL but i can tell by our pm's ,etc. 

when you look good dude you are expected to b a bit cocky....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2012, 07:15:12 PM »
he's a good dude, i dont know him IRL but i can tell by our pm's ,etc. 

when you look good dude you are expected to b a bit cocky....
x2 he's alright other than what he post's..

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #194 on: February 08, 2012, 07:50:59 AM »
oh really?? then wtf has been happening to me for the past 10 years...i guess i got lucky and hang with the right crowd because ive been fucking all types of women left and right since i was 20 and started to put on  size,,,the more bigger ive gotten the more pussy i scored..I dont know may be its luck , maybe it's a coincidence ::)..lol...keep telling yourself that shit if it makes u feel beter, tinytears

p.s..that girlfriend of yours , yeah the type that when  she is with you and a big , ripped guy walks by and she tells you he is gross just so you dont feel less of yuorself because these guys make u feel like a weak , tiny insect..yeah ,those girls are the first ones that thrown themselves at me in the clubs, beach ,gas station , supermarket line , bank ,,etc  when  youre  tiny ass isnt there with her ....trust me ive fucked soo many i dont know where to begin........do you think shes gonna admit to your face that the  big, muscular  guy makes her pussy wet ?? lol..think again and do not lie to yuorself , jack

OK  there romeo, post a pic of your face too and so will I and we will ask who people think girls would like more.  Sure you look good from a bodybuilding perspective and would destroy me in a bodybuilding contest but we both know most females would find me more appealing than you. Hell you can't even post a pic showing your face. I also sure you really banged lotsa  hotties with your repulsive look and face too ugly to show.

I'm sure females think you have a nice face too ::)
shotgun on the team

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: February 08, 2012, 08:03:14 AM »
Why would you brag about your face when you look like a douchebag? Srsly...  ::)
GETBIG!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: February 08, 2012, 08:04:21 AM »
Because you are too scared to post a pic of your face, I will for you.

Here are some good ones of slinpimp but I admit these pics don't do his eye justice.

shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: February 08, 2012, 08:05:38 AM »
Why would you brag about your face when you look like a douchebag? Srsly...  ::)

Just better looking than slinpimp, Im sure you have me beat in the looks department
shotgun on the team

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #198 on: February 08, 2012, 08:06:18 AM »
apply85 isn't an intelligent individual. I thought this was already clear to most people.

he weighs 150 pounds, never touched a weight in his life nor any gear yet for some reason he spends most of his daily activity criticizing people's physiques and posting about gear on a bodybuilding forum. the man is deeply troubled.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #199 on: February 08, 2012, 08:08:16 AM »
Just better looking than slinpimp, Im sure you have me beat in the looks department
he had some modeling gigs slin he's good looking guy italo/spain chicks dig that.