Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81138 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2012, 08:14:06 AM »
he had some modeling gigs slin he's good looking guy italo/spain chicks dig that.

Hey man, I don't think I'm anything more than average but based on experiences I know that most chicks dig my look more than the bodybuilding look. BTW how did you know about the modeling gigs?
shotgun on the team

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2012, 08:40:50 AM »
Just better looking than slinpimp, Im sure you have me beat in the looks department

Well i surely do not look like a gay dressed up with earrings.

And that haircut....

And you a tiny tit,lots of people here would crush your skull with ease.... ;)
GETBIG!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:49 AM »
he weighs 150 pounds, never touched a weight in his life nor any gear yet for some reason he spends most of his daily activity criticizing people's physiques and posting about gear on a bodybuilding forum. the man is deeply troubled.

u just described urself, look at what prime did to u in the primo thread, i dont talk about gear, i talk about what i know

L.L

« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
Just better looking than slinpimp, Im sure you have me beat in the looks department

lol..really ?/ you look like a  chubby lesbian, Cindy Laupper with goat t....not in a million years you look better than me ,chubby tits, try again.lol...you have no strong jaw line, thinning hair ,  ..not gonna post my face for obvious reasons...go back to 2003 armani underwear campaing you might find my face there..lol..youre not even competition.,seriously.

p.s im not cocky at all...this is getbig after all and i have fags like Muzollini and Applycreamonmycock55time s as groupies.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:24 AM »

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2012, 12:05:40 PM »
men fighting to see who is better looking. You are like a bunch of teenage girls. Queers.
Boundary Breaker

L.L

« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »
men fighting to see who is better looking. You are like a bunch of teenage girls. Queers.

I didn't start the fire.. ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2012, 06:27:46 PM »
bwhahaha
A

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2012, 06:29:16 PM »

i'll have me some XTC then!  ;D ;D ;D
great chart... i always said... alcohol is the worst drug of all...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2012, 06:55:34 PM »
lol..really ?/ you look like a  chubby lesbian, Cindy Laupper with goat t....not in a million years you look better than me ,chubby tits, try again.lol...you have no strong jaw line, thinning hair ,  ..not gonna post my face for obvious reasons...go back to 2003 armani underwear campaing you might find my face there..lol..youre not even competition.,seriously.

p.s im not cocky at all...this is getbig after all and i have fags like Muzollini and Applycreamonmycock55time s as groupies.

Yes my tits are so chubby aren't they. I'm about 215 10% body fat. Maybe chubby to a bodybuilder but to the general public I'd be described as big and lean.

Why so afraid to post a pic of your face?
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »
Well i surely do not look like a gay dressed up with earrings.

And that haircut....

And you a tiny tit,lots of people here would crush your skull with ease.... ;)

Yes I'm sure you would OWN me in a fight as would most getbiggers, ::)
shotgun on the team

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2012, 07:01:56 PM »

You were an Armani underwear model in 2003? I have to call shenanigans on that one, Sir.
a

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
You were an Armani underwear model in 2003? I have to call shenanigans on that one, Sir.

I can actually back up my claims that I have done modeling gigs which I received good advice from getbiggers to prep for. Anyone can say " I was a Calvin Klein model in 2004, go look it up". If you really did an Armani gig, like hell you wouldn't have at least 1 pic saved on your computer from it.
shotgun on the team

L.L

« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »

call it whatever u want, youre the one doubting ...,my work is out here, plenty of it.., my portofolio is deep...,,i did 1 campaing  in 2003 for Armani , yes... , i then appear in many magazines ,REPS ,MUSCLE AND FITNESS, FLEX, MUSCLEMAG.. for many yearS  i was a fitness model.,,shit , i got 3 covers under my belt...if u see my face you will  prolly recognize me  inmediately but hey who am i to brag  or make u believe anything you refuse to,,.... @ the end of the day I dont have to prove anything .. it doesnt matter what you or anybody think .. facts are out there, friend..

Mussolini..its obvious why i dont post my face,,we discuss drugs on open forums...duh..you dont know whos watching whether is L.E or future employers ,carry on

Heres a hint..i hate to be called out....this all u get

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2012, 09:59:46 PM »
call it whatever u want, youre the one doubting ...,my work is out here, plenty of it.., my portofolio is deep...,,i did 1 campaing  in 2003 for Armani , yes... , i then appear in many magazines ,REPS ,MUSCLE AND FITNESS, FLEX, MUSCLEMAG.. for many yearS  i was a fitness model.,,shit , i got 3 covers under my belt...if u see my face you will  prolly recognize me  inmediately but hey who am i to brag  or make u believe anything you refuse to,,.... @ the end of the day I dont have to prove anything .. it doesnt matter what you or anybody think .. facts are out there, friend..

Mussolini..its obvious why i dont post my face,,we discuss drugs on open forums...duh..you dont know whos watching whether is L.E or future employers ,carry on

Heres a hint..i hate to be called out....this all u get

yes that all good,, but i want you to tel them the truth,, dont care about concecuances you will be protected,,  no one will touch you ,,just tell them what it takes,, for you actualy did the ftiness modeling and you know what it takes and how much of it it takes ,, you also know it is 24/7 suply where money first and formost go to this hobby... tell it to them so no me herises float in the future fo rthe sake of bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »
haha .. slinlimp still screaming after a week trying to prove how "handsome" he is to everyone and how incredible he can look while usin less than others  ::)

gayer than videotaping yourself jerking so you can jerk while looking at the recording.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2012, 11:40:33 PM »
yes that all good,, but i want you to tel them the truth,, dont care about concecuances you will be protected,,  no one will touch you ,,just tell them what it takes,, for you actualy did the ftiness modeling and you know what it takes and how much of it it takes ,, you also know it is 24/7 suply where money first and formost go to this hobby... tell it to them so no me herises float in the future fo rthe sake of bodybuild

gh15 approved

Rico does well selling enchiladas. Money is no problem to him.
Boundary Breaker

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2012, 11:45:57 PM »
lol @ clowns talking shit to Mussolini. He is a cool getbigger and would mop the floor with anyone here. Dude also did modeling. He hasn't posted much in the past years but I remember him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 09, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #219 on: February 09, 2012, 06:12:07 AM »
Yes I'm sure you would OWN me in a fight as would most getbiggers, ::)
lol...
this is getbig bro... they think nobody here can backup their claims....
90% here are keyboard warriors....  ;D ;D
btw who won????
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2012, 06:16:36 AM »
lol..really ?/ you look like a  chubby lesbian, Cindy Laupper with goat t....not in a million years you look better than me ,chubby tits, try again.lol...you have no strong jaw line, thinning hair ,  ..not gonna post my face for obvious reasons...go back to 2003 armani underwear campaing you might find my face there..lol..youre not even competition.,seriously.

p.s im not cocky at all...this is getbig after all and i have fags like Muzollini and Applycreamonmycock55times as groupies.

LOL  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2012, 06:20:03 AM »
Bunch of jealous bitches because Pimp looks 1000x better than them. he's always come off cool to me and HE reavealed the fake kigs

overkill!  he looks good, but is on a boat load of drugs.  i can assure you naturals like myself arent jealous.  as i've always said, show me the natural guys with good physiques.  at least i can pattern my workouts, meals and routines around them.  next?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2012, 06:30:59 AM »
overkill!  he looks good, but is on a boat load of drugs.  i can assure you naturals like myself arent jealous.  as i've always said, show me the natural guys with good physiques.  at least i can pattern my workouts, meals and routines around them.  next?
well yeah 2 sides to the coin always,,,slin has a great build and his clean pics young he had very good genetic base could have cruised with that build and look great,,,wanted to go way past that and did..good people here...u too bro.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2012, 06:57:00 AM »
All of you look sooooo good!!  Gorgeous, hunky men.

Now can we shut this "who's the prettier drug addict" thread down?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2012, 06:59:19 AM »
All of you look sooooo good!!  Gorgeous, hunky men.

Now can we shut this "who's the prettier drug addict" thread down?
stop posting and in a few days it will drop off page or two under other topics.