Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81781 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #375 on: February 10, 2012, 02:09:54 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #376 on: February 10, 2012, 02:10:33 PM »
Evan killed him !

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #377 on: February 10, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »
, time to go home to my beautiful girlfriend .
is your girlfriend 6'2" with a hairy burly chest and answers to Chuck?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #378 on: February 10, 2012, 02:13:55 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #379 on: February 10, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
damn that sucks. Imagine a girl only being with you for your muscles and the moment you go from 240 to below 200 she's out the door. Best off finding a girl before you decide to mutate then at least she wont leave you when you cant afford the drugs or dont want to be 250 anymore ..
l

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: February 10, 2012, 02:16:24 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #381 on: February 10, 2012, 02:17:32 PM »
I called out this fake bozo on his bogus stack in the first page I believe and everyone jumped on me ... Turns out the dude is a liar who has many faces. He also babbles non stop about this huge armani campaign he did for MuscleDaddy2000 back in 2006

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #382 on: February 10, 2012, 02:22:27 PM »
215 in condition at 5'8? ...where is the primo,the tren,the eq? And only 4iu gh? Fuck 4iu is nothing,..
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: February 10, 2012, 02:23:11 PM »
a girl is never with u for your muscles, she leaves when the muscles leave because when the muscle leaves your depression and anxiety enters lol

and regarding my memory, i can sit here and recant to u conversations i had in 5th grade, when i remember one word then i remember the one before and after and what i had for breakfast, and same thing with thigns that i read

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #384 on: February 10, 2012, 02:28:21 PM »
so he's 5'5 215 in that pic not 5'9 either height ripped thats huge.and 245 now thats thick as hell...

Ah yes, I am quite sure that Armani hires 5'5" models for the underwear ads.
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #385 on: February 10, 2012, 02:30:32 PM »

he's definitely not 5'10 that's for sure. 5'8 I'm guessing by his pics, I'm pretty good at guessing people's height by pics.
l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #386 on: February 10, 2012, 02:32:25 PM »
he's definitely not 5'10 that's for sure. 5'8 I'm guessing by his pics, I'm pretty good at guessing people's height by pics.

Agreed. I'll go 5'7 +/- an inch.  Dude has plenty of muscle, I think he just gets confused sometimes.
a

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: February 10, 2012, 02:39:53 PM »

Its akin to the plus size models, the dwarf catalogue proves to be a real hit during Christmas.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #388 on: February 10, 2012, 02:40:19 PM »
he put up photos of his legs... they are HUGE...! but you can see they have the stubby look...
kinda like Branch.... he is a short dude.... 5'7 or 5'8
he looks great though... at 215 or whatever the fuck he weighs... numbers mean shit anyway....

Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #389 on: February 10, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »
215 in condition at 5'8? ...where is the primo,the tren,the eq? And only 4iu gh? Fuck 4iu is nothing,..

4 iu pharma grade is not nothing its will be ok to maintain 210lb physiqe on a 5'9 fella,,
in regard to your pm question,, no this fella been to everything in the book and then! some,,you dont get even the slightest contract with out being VERY femilair with the cult of bodybuild hormone department,, VERY femiliar ,, chasing all the big fellas when younger and then penetrating it yourself,, as i told you before...those all are dealers and suppliers ,,the fella who do fitness model who are on low doses and play around are usualy 5'11 185lb maybe 195lb lol this are the ones who play with low doses

as i say before....you fellas are belonging in a cursed generation ,, some of you like yourself and others realy try to penetrate into my thinking and realy try i give you that..some of you truly try to understand how it is and suport me with everytnig they have and i thank you for that...but! if you were wize...if any one you here were wize...you would understand the thin thin line slin is going on ,, he been there ,, he seen it all ,, he been to abuse and he is lik eany of us abuser

LOOK IN MY NAME

G H 1 5 ,, IT IS FOR A REASON

LOOOK IN SLIN NAME....

WHAT IS HIS NAME FELLAS

ALL TOGETHER NOW....

S
L
I
N

ALSO STAND FOR

I N S U F U C K I N G L I N A

that fellas put insulina and gh into his body more times than you had sex in your whole life...

hope this answer your questions

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: February 10, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »
i dont doubt slin put hgh and insulin in his body more than 2 1/2 times

i can tell from the muscle bellyness of his muscular bellies that he is a 3 time man

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: February 10, 2012, 02:47:34 PM »
GH15, while I have your attention, after someone's first cycle is it recommended they do PCT then 'ON' for life? Or is there no such thing as PCT, even for the first cycle.

Regards

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #392 on: February 10, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
4 iu pharma grade is not nothing its will be ok to maintain 210lb physiqe on a 5'9 fella,,
in regard to your pm question,, no this fella been to everything in the book and then! some,,you dont get even the slightest contract with out being VERY femilair with the cult of bodybuild hormone department,, VERY femiliar ,, chasing all the big fellas when younger and then penetrating it yourself,, as i told you before...those all are dealers and suppliers ,,the fella who do fitness model who are on low doses and play around are usualy 5'11 185lb maybe 195lb lol this are the ones who play with low doses

as i say before....you fellas are belonging in a cursed generation ,, some of you like yourself and others realy try to penetrate into my thinking and realy try i give you that..some of you truly try to understand how it is and suport me with everytnig they have and i thank you for that...but! if you were wize...if any one you here were wize...you would understand the thin thin line slin is going on ,, he been there ,, he seen it all ,, he been to abuse and he is lik eany of us abuser

LOOK IN MY NAME

G H 1 5 ,, IT IS FOR A REASON

LOOOK IN SLIN NAME....

WHAT IS HIS NAME FELLAS

ALL TOGETHER NOW....

S
L
I
N

ALSO STAND FOR

I N S U F U C K I N G L I N A

that fellas put insulina and gh into his body more times than you had sex in your whole life...

hope this answer your questions

gh15 approved
some of us are horney fuckers my fiend... lol....
that would be a lot of slin!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #393 on: February 10, 2012, 02:52:57 PM »
as i said beofre bodybuild try to be special ,, if you take it away from the bodybuild what he stay with? he dont tel you his secret for he want to be special,, so either he do the filt heris and lie,, or he do the twisting of truth epidosed you see all around you now day ,, not by slin actualy slin atleast talk about it and tell you what he take more or les,, but in general the all attitude is bodybuild wont reveal what he take for then he is not special,,
I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN

ANY ONE CAN BE TOP AMATUER BODYBUILD ,, GET PRO CARD? IT WIL DEPEND ON A FACTOR CALL KISS ASS AND HOW WELL YOU ARE KNOWN ,, FORRRRR EXAMPLE DASTY GOT CONTRACT WITH PAPA WEIDER...WHILE BBOY EAT BALONIE FOR HE SUPORT GH15,, MASNY MORE EXAMPLES,,BUT! BBOY IS MUCH BETER BODYBUILD THAN DASTY ,UCH MORE MUSCULAR MUCH MORE SHARP ,, MUCH MORE REFINED BODYBUILD ,, BETTER MUSCLE AS SIMPLE AS THAT ITS NTO EVEN COMPARABLE...yes who is havign the contract?? you got that right the one who kss ass to danta and sons! the one who know how to be business man better

this is how it is fellas,,

everyone can be a top amatuer everyone for god sake dsan hill is a fucking profesional that need to tell you something! it al sit in the legit product and how much the chef the top chef want you to be top

what do you think i just by mistake say strngo name as top chef? hell fgucking no! ,, he is top of the top legit with everything he touch it is what it say it is ,, word of honor ,,  know business well,, highly inteligent ,, not some 20 year old balonie  that just got out of his mamas pussy ,,, he create champions ,, and this is what i want for my pupils,, i want my pupils and any bodybuild to have the chance to get to the top ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2012, 02:59:17 PM »
GH15, while I have your attention, after someone's first cycle is it recommended they do PCT then 'ON' for life? Or is there no such thing as PCT, even for the first cycle.

Regards

pct??? wtf. gh15 thinks pct is garbage and he is right

Xerxes

« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
Hahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What is this now? Did getbig turn into Ironage?

Who can "out" "underjuice" each other?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »
pct??? wtf. gh15 thinks pct is garbage and he is right

Yes I'm aware of his view, but my enquiry was specifically related to someone's first cycle.

Hope that helps.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »
its amazing how apply dont forget any single thing said by anyone,, he has real good memry,,i mean real good,, he put you back in the right quare and fast,,

yes anyone who got to any contract ever! in any magazine been eitheer dealing hormones ,, remaling hormones,, or! buying them for long long time on a consistant basis and from both internet and real life,, and very very femiliar with the local hormone distributing chains in local town ,, thye usualy have their own gymnasium too,, they are very quiet ,, they only talk to close circuit and even then! they are still goign to stub in back in amater of second,, its a man eat man world as said before,,

the problem is not who look like bodybuild BUT how did they get there!,,i can garentee you who ever got there stoped in NOTHING!

the realiy of the mater is ...there is no brother in iron when it come to bodybuild,, there used to be! now day its everyone for its own ,, back in the day it was diff,, now the only place you wil find brother in iron is your local prison in no where to be found arkensa americana

gh15 approved

hahaha "stub in back"

How do you come up with this shit you crazy bastard?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #398 on: February 10, 2012, 03:08:40 PM »
imo slinpimp is the normal case of a guy who abused the hormonas, and is on his way down on the scale but doesnt see it

at the same time though it doesnt mean that his claims aren't true about his CURRENT dosing regimen

it's easy for a guy to go on 3g+ cycle with hgh in 10-15iu and build up to a 240 bloofy at 5'10

and then go on that 300mg test winny t3 clen cycle to burn off all the bloof and look amazing since you can't really be catabolic with anabolic hormonas running through the system

you made a thread on pm saying "ARE HIGh DOSES EVEN NEEDED?!?"

well to be honest you just seem like you are on your way to go down to a slightly above natural 5 10 200lbs.  you will be smaller, slowly, and 200lbs is still impressive because you laid the foundation as a natural and you did it right

but this low doseage mindset will not last forever when you slowly lose that mass...

if this is you as a natural as you claim, yes 5'10" and 200lb at 10% seems reasonable, you have great genetics indeed

congratulations on the baby as well broski

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #399 on: February 10, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »
also, doggcrapp states that he advocates low dose test (trt basically) and low dose hgh (4iu) to maintain

i dont find this unreasonable to maintain an above average physique if you have already spent years abusing the hormonas and build a lot of mass

but anyone who believes that 300mg test and 4iu hgh in the offseason to build mass and break through plateaus is seriously a dumbass