Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 82007 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #425 on: February 11, 2012, 07:31:32 AM »

The only  fact is While you go camping and take pics with a bunch of  naked men  and trees,.,I date Victorias's  Secrets models. Victoria Secret's green eyed Greek model  i was banging awhile back ..im 5'2 , shes is 5'8 as u can see in the pic.. ;D

Greeks are awesome, big natural tits and love anal. The women are pretty hot too.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: February 11, 2012, 07:55:28 AM »
Yes I'm aware of his view, but my enquiry was specifically related to someone's first cycle.

Hope that helps.

did you read my post? I told you he thinks it's garbage. Garbage means garbage no matter what "cycle" (lol @ at that word) it is

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #427 on: February 11, 2012, 07:59:32 AM »
really, slin thinks everyone here is a fucking idiot

first of all he posts pics from the same shoot over and over, and then wont post anymore because its beneath him to post pics

then he posts a pic of him and a woman, can she be a regular woman, oh no she has to be a VICTORIA SECRET MODEL

haha

he look spretty much average height, can he be average, no he has to be 6 feet tall lol

he looks to be on several grams of anabalics, can he be, oh no of course not, YOU would have to take 2 grams, but he only has to take half a gram and some clen lol

to the guys kissing his ass in this thread, he laughs at you ok, he thinks you're retarded, and he would sell u bunk hgh that he wouldnt shoot himself with a big smile on his face, ok?

do u guys get it now? why i dont like this shit bag?

L.L

« Reply #428 on: February 11, 2012, 08:01:53 AM »

first of all he posts pics from the same shoot over and over, and then wont post anymore because its beneath him to post pics

then he posts a pic of him and a woman, can she be a regular woman, oh no she has to be a VICTORIA SECRET MODEL

haha

he look spretty much average height, can he be average, no he has to be 6 feet tall lol

he looks to be on several grams of anabalics, can he be, oh no of course not, YOU would have to take 2 grams, but he only has to take half a gram and some clen lol

to the guys kissing his ass in this thread, he laughs at you ok, he thinks you're retarded, and he would sell u bunk hgh that he wouldnt shoot himself with a big smile on his face, ok?

lol@ tinytears with no woman....I love  it how u take the time to write HUGE posts abou me..it reeks envy...look her up , you will find her in the catalogs, u retard...you obviously never been to South Beach and seen the type of women we get to play with..lolololol..im loving it...i'll keep posting pics of myself and women so you can comeback at me with your novel posts...it odesnt take too much to realize you get all mad  at my lfestyle..keep praying ,maybe in the life you will enjoy it the way i am...now .loll..what a loser you  are ,Bobby

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: February 11, 2012, 08:02:09 AM »

The only  fact is While you go camping and take pics with a bunch of  naked men  and trees,.,I date Victorias's  Secrets models. Victoria Secret's green eyed Greek model  i was banging awhile back ..im 5'2 , shes is 5'8 as u can see in the pic.. ;D

you dress like a homo
Team Pat Banana

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #430 on: February 11, 2012, 08:03:46 AM »

haha

spot on,, insecure loser trying to impress other men online LOL

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #431 on: February 11, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »

haha

actually it's that everyone here doesn't care

why are you making formulas for dosing requirements? you've never even ran a cycle in your life lol

L.L

« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2012, 08:08:25 AM »
spot on,, insecure loser trying to impress other men online LOL

says the acne faced teen with 48 posts..im really offended btw ::)

L.L

« Reply #433 on: February 11, 2012, 08:11:02 AM »
you dress like a homo

sure, homo that gets the girl...put me down for that..

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #434 on: February 11, 2012, 08:12:53 AM »

says the acne faced teen with 48 posts..im really offended btw ::)

acne faced teen,, I'm 34 champ,,, but maybe thats why YOUUUUU started working out and gearing up???????

L.L

« Reply #435 on: February 11, 2012, 08:17:25 AM »
acne faced teen,, I'm 34 champ,,, but maybe thats why YOUUUUU started working out and gearing up???????

34 and hatin'  lol.. even a bigger loser that what I thought

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2012, 08:34:22 AM »
34 and hatin'  lol.. even a bigger loser that what I thought

lollllll keep telling yourself that everyone that points out your an attention whore with low self esteem is a " hater" bro,, whatever makes u feel better,,

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #437 on: February 11, 2012, 09:04:11 AM »
This thread is one of the funniest I've read in a loooong time.  Apply, who doesnt' even workout, or use aas, is telling Slin how big a dose it takesto look a certain way. ;D  Apply, who is the Oriental version of Steve Erkel, is obviously so jealous of Slin's ability to get pussy, when he can't even pay a hooker because she doesn't want to bang what looks to be a 12year old tranny boy.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #438 on: February 11, 2012, 09:08:19 AM »
queefer i wouldnt even open your mouth if i were you, three people know why, and one more person knows why who is a source who is not happy with you

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #439 on: February 11, 2012, 09:19:35 AM »
You have me mistaken with someone else.  Air it  out tranny boy!  Threats from you are the biggest joke.  Everyone on this site thinks your a joke.  Why do you even post here?  Oh, will you please give me your approval?  Ahhahaha

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: February 11, 2012, 09:20:09 AM »
you'll fine no threat in my post

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #441 on: February 11, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »
Will you love me long time?

L.L

« Reply #442 on: February 11, 2012, 09:32:00 AM »
This thread is one of the funniest I've read in a loooong time.  Apply, who doesnt' even workout, or use aas, is telling Slin how big a dose it takesto look a certain way. ;D  Apply, who is the Oriental version of Steve Erkel, is obviously so jealous of Slin's ability to get pussy, when he can't even pay a hooker because she doesn't want to bang what looks to be a 12year old tranny boy.

lol..that pretty much sums it up...the fucked up part he is 26 and a virgin..of ocurse he is too much of a pussy to even posts pics of his scranny physique..ohhh and he is master figuring out people's cycles yet he doesnt even know what Anavar is.. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #443 on: February 11, 2012, 09:33:55 AM »
LOL...the jealousy is thick in this thread...hahahahahaaaaaa aa....Slin posting a picture of himself with real, live woman, has seemed to enraged a whole host of bitter virgins   :D

I see apply has become an official steroid expert, ..and has yet to ever see steroids in real life, he wouldn't even know where to get them, but he knows the secret "formulas" lolol

My god what a joke this place has become

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #444 on: February 11, 2012, 09:46:20 AM »
LOL...the jealousy is thick in this thread...hahahahahaaaaaa aa....Slin posting a picture of himself with real, live woman, has seemed to enraged a whole host of bitter virgins   :D

I see apply has become an official steroid expert, ..and has yet to ever see steroids in real life, he wouldn't even know where to get them, but he knows the secret "formulas" lolol

My god what a joke this place has become
I'm shocked you even let the tranny boy post here.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: February 11, 2012, 09:48:21 AM »
lol, you advising groink on not letting me post here, that is good, thanks for letting me post here despite my deficiencies. how do u like ur coffee sir?

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #446 on: February 11, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »
lol, you advising groink on not letting me post here, that is good, thanks for letting me post here despite my deficiencies. how do u like ur coffee sir?
I don't like coffee but you can go clean my car if you want.  Here's a pic for you to whack off to and for your nonhomo friends they can look at the girl.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #447 on: February 11, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
you dress like a homo

every model has a gay friend.  :D
Boundary Breaker

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: February 11, 2012, 09:55:44 AM »
Slins a good dude.  There is some mild attention whoring on here, but go figure, it's an internet board, and we all do it to some degree whether intentionally or not.

Fact of the matter is this... whether it be hormone experience or enjoying his life and making the most out of his younger years, slin has in many ways been there and done that.  At this point though, he has a baby on the way.  Setlling down and being a good father is his life now.  We should all wish him luck with that and he should be happy about it too because he obviously shouldn't feel like he missed out on anything.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #449 on: February 11, 2012, 09:58:37 AM »
Slins a good dude.  There is some mild attention whoring on here, but go figure, it's an internet board, and we all do it to some degree whether intentionally or not.

Fact of the matter is this... whether it be hormone experience or enjoying his life and making the most out of his younger years, slin has in many ways been there and done that.  At this point though, he has a baby on the way.  Setlling down and being a good father is his life now.  We should all wish him luck with that and he should be happy about it too because he obviously shouldn't feel like he missed out on anything.

exactly...why this seems to offend some people down to their soul amuses me....you would think you shot their mother, the way they react.

but some people are just "shitty"... you learn that more and more as you go through life