Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81445 times)

Swlabr

Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #650 on: February 15, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
Yeah even on 5 iu GH and a bit over a gram AAS I'm lethargic as fuck. Had to get an extension on an essay because I couldn't be bothered doing it. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #651 on: February 15, 2012, 02:57:39 PM »
Yeah even on 5 iu GH and a bit over a gram AAS I'm lethargic as fuck. Had to get an extension on an essay because I couldn't be bothered doing it. ;D

corect,, now you understand why philsulina look like a narcotics addict with his eyes wide open like somebody put a blow drier in them ,, i keep telling you profesional bodybuidl and top amatuer bodybuild...you dotn get there by mistake,, you take a lot a LOT of things to get there,,

the true champions are the 200lb 8% fellas who do it on minimal doses and survive another day to become the last bodybuild to stand,, then again they dont win no olympias : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #652 on: February 15, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »
Now I have your attention, gh:

please respond to my PM

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #653 on: February 15, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »
I agree.  He's getbig's chihuahua.

He's a gnat that can speak.  Buzzing around everyone's head...LOL

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #654 on: February 15, 2012, 03:11:51 PM »
He's a gnat that can speak.  Buzzing around everyone's head...LOL

i like how ur talking about water retention and whether steroids can effect he way you look... from what experience? ur little 300 mg tren/ week?

::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #655 on: February 15, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
the thing is that you fellas always tell me here,, we take 2 pill anadrola if legit.. lol ,, and we take 10 iu hgh ,, and we take 800 mg primobolana and we take 600 mg trenbolona etc etc etc,, and you alwys tlel me we are so damn tired,, all we want to do is lay in bed and sleep ,, dont feel like training etc,, many of you tell me that....now look into your doses they are nothing,, you tell me this feelings on 5 iu gh and 500 mg trenbolona and 100 mg anadrola lol ,,now you see how you yourself feel on those doses....you want to sleep right? waking up after a while geting tired ,, sometime dont even feel eating,, now thikn about profesionals lol how do you think we can function in life and stand by obligations lol,, how?

yes its true if you take your ass out of house and do something beside train you can absorb the sides of hormones better and feel refreashed,, but this is not it....it can only work up to specific doses ,, thikn what happen to a pro...what can take him from the misery he is in to be able to win WIN competition lol and to be able to function in society for the profesional also have life...remember?

it is called

n a r c o t i c s

my friends...i left out few things from bible out of respect,, they will all come in in due time ,, another place anothet time but wil be out

gh15 approved

I can only imagine how much shit these guys have to take just to feel human. When I was in college I was using prescription pain killers to help get through football practice and injuries. It actually gave me energy and put my in a positive mood. When I came home for summer I worked at a high paced restaurant as a short order cook. Painkillers were like peds to me. They kept me energized talkative happy. I slept way better at night. I was able to take a little line of oxy and feel great for a few hours. Well that shit caught up to me after awhile. It ruined my life and completely drained my bank account. I got clean from it thank god. I can imagine with all the injections, test flu from injecting so many ccs add synthol and all that other garbage these guys have to be doped up. Doing appearances and traveling all the time they have to be in a good mood and feel good.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: February 15, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
i like how ur talking about water retention and whether steroids can effect he way you look... from what experience? ur little 300 mg tren/ week?

::)

Yes..it takes many cycles to know that steroids change the way you  look, and that people retain water  ::)

What do you do..think of the dumbest, most inane thing you can post..and go with that ?

Gnattply85  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #657 on: February 15, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
im not natty i inject growth homrone im more advanced than you

and yet u try to shut me up

i predicted way back when i first started posting that u would come out about steroids so u can talk test, and i predict again that in the next couple of weeks you will say that u are now on more drugs, u will say u decided to try hgh or u added test and masteron

and your tone will be like this: guys i cant believe it, veins are popping out everywhere like never before   ;D, i just have this pumped look, i look full, i read about but i neber thought it woul dbe true  :o

lol

worst.liar.on.the.planet

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #658 on: February 15, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »
lol i just remembered u were the guy talkin gabout whey protein, i didnt even realize it was you now, and im not hear as an avatar of gh15 for fuck's sake, you have no read a single word ive written or something

sadly, I have read more than a word of what you say. I should probably stop

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #659 on: February 15, 2012, 09:28:56 PM »
HAHA!! BOSS

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #660 on: February 15, 2012, 10:09:16 PM »
sadly, I have read more than a word of what you say. I should probably stop
I didn't even read one word.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #661 on: February 16, 2012, 01:30:02 AM »
I have a question:

Say your Uncle Jack helped you to get off your horse.
Would you do the same...and help your Uncle Jack off a horse?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #662 on: February 16, 2012, 05:40:54 AM »
I can only imagine how much shit these guys have to take just to feel human. When I was in college I was using prescription pain killers to help get through football practice and injuries. It actually gave me energy and put my in a positive mood. When I came home for summer I worked at a high paced restaurant as a short order cook. Painkillers were like peds to me. They kept me energized talkative happy. I slept way better at night. I was able to take a little line of oxy and feel great for a few hours. Well that shit caught up to me after awhile. It ruined my life and completely drained my bank account. I got clean from it thank god. I can imagine with all the injections, test flu from injecting so many ccs add synthol and all that other garbage these guys have to be doped up. Doing appearances and traveling all the time they have to be in a good mood and feel good.
great to hear you won the battle man!
narcotics are always a quick fix! it never lasts!
but yeah pro's are on a lot of shit..... and by shit i do not mean anabolics!
amfetamines to not fall a sleep every 5 minutes
benzo's to sleap
opiates for the heavy pains
and ofcourse normal painkillers and anti inflamatories.... like the famous advil... tom prince his favorite lol!
antibiotics
combine all this with diuretics... and insulin.....
and people wonder why some bodybuilders ruin their kidney's and/or overall health..... lol and steroids are blamed.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
and do not be fooled! they all do it!!!! all of them!! even the ones with puppy eyes.... the innocent looking pro's , you know the ones some of you think are on "minimal" doses... lol!!!

this is why i said fuck it!
i am going for the classic look.... steroids + hgh.....
to me bodybuilding is a personal quest anyway... and competing today has lost all it's coolness....
i have no problem shooting roids for the rest of my life with hgh.... 8) 8) 8)
but slin+narcotics and all these diuretics...
NO!

Be Happy,
Optimus

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #663 on: February 16, 2012, 06:13:45 AM »
great to hear you won the battle man!
narcotics are always a quick fix! it never lasts!
but yeah pro's are on a lot of shit..... and by shit i do not mean anabolics!
amfetamines to not fall a sleep every 5 minutes
benzo's to sleap
opiates for the heavy pains
and ofcourse normal painkillers and anti inflamatories.... like the famous advil... tom prince his favorite lol!
antibiotics
combine all this with diuretics... and insulin.....
and people wonder why some bodybuilders ruin their kidney's and/or overall health..... lol and steroids are blamed.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
and do not be fooled! they all do it!!!! all of them!! even the ones with puppy eyes.... the innocent looking pro's , you know the ones some of you think are on "minimal" doses... lol!!!

this is why i said fuck it!
i am going for the classic look.... steroids + hgh.....
to me bodybuilding is a personal quest anyway... and competing today has lost all it's coolness....
i have no problem shooting roids for the rest of my life with hgh.... 8) 8) 8)
but slin+narcotics and all these diuretics...
NO!

True fact,i also cannot understand why would someone do those things unless competing,are there are lots of fellas who do not compete,yet use tons of aas+hgh+slin+diuretics pain killers and stuff.I mean the pro's do earn money that way,but those who do that just for their personal foolishment,they are just dumb.Esp since a 220 7-8 in good condition can look FUCKING HUGE to normal people,and if you have beatifull muscle bellies you can look AWESOME.And you can reach that with aas and hgh(i mean fellas 6.0-6.1,twinks can go and commit suicide  8) ).
GETBIG!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #664 on: February 16, 2012, 06:17:37 AM »
True fact,i also cannot understand why would someone do those things unless competing,are there are lots of fellas who do not compete,yet use tons of aas+hgh+slin+diuretics pain killers and stuff.I mean the pro's do earn money that way,but those who do that just for their personal foolishment,they are just dumb.Esp since a 220 7-8 in good condition can look FUCKING HUGE to normal people,and if you have beatifull muscle bellies you can look AWESOME.And you can reach that with aas and hgh(i mean fellas 6.0-6.1,twinks can go and commit suicide  8) ).

Its not about looking huge to normal people its the fact that this is a serious illness...lol.

L.L

« Reply #665 on: February 16, 2012, 06:27:55 AM »

i predicted way back when i first started posting that u would come out about steroids so u can talk test, and i predict again that in the next couple of weeks you will say that u are now on more drugs, u will say u decided to try hgh or u added test and masteron

and your tone will be like this: guys i cant believe it, veins are popping out everywhere like never before   ;D, i just have this pumped look, i look full, i read about but i neber thought it woul dbe true  :o

lol

worst.liar.on.the.planet

speaking of liars..where are your pics ,tinytears??

L.L

« Reply #666 on: February 16, 2012, 06:33:16 AM »
first of all he is not 215 is he 180 - 190 and he is 5'7 - 5'8

lol..damn , im now impressed by this.,,the expert is right on the money once again..he knows exactly how much I  weighted 6 years ago and my height better than my own self..wow..lol....I knew i shouldve taken pics 6 years ago when i stepped on the scale the morning of the shoot. ::)..hmmm...5'7? doctors have been measuring myself wrong for years..im pissed at them for this..so that would make my girlfriend 5'3 since im 4 inchers taller?/ lying bitch too..all high heels.. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: February 16, 2012, 08:42:55 AM »
lol..damn , im now impressed by this.,,the expert is right on the money once again..he knows exactly how much I  weighted 6 years ago and my height better than my own self..wow..lol....I knew i shouldve taken pics 6 years ago when i stepped on the scale the morning of the shoot. ::)..hmmm...5'7? doctors have been measuring myself wrong for years..im pissed at them for this..so that would make my girlfriend 5'3 since im 4 inchers taller?/ lying bitch too..all high heels.. ;D

Apply85...AKA "the Gnat" ...exists solely to get a reaction...every one of his posts is geared toward him getting a response ...I guess he's lonely?  ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #668 on: February 16, 2012, 09:34:57 AM »
Apply85...AKA "the Gnat" ...exists solely to get a reaction...every one of his posts is geared toward him getting a response ...I guess he's lonely?  ???

This is all there is to it, and should really be the last post directed at him.

I dont even bother trying to figure the guy out anymore groink......apply is one strange person. What grown man talks about "dignity"  and "honor and courage" on an anonymous message board  ;D I haven't been able to make sense of one of his posts since day1.....worst poster on getbig by far.

@ apply what happen to that job you had I thought you were going to be "very bussy" soon and not have time to post?
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #669 on: February 16, 2012, 09:39:02 AM »

lol

worst.liar.on.the.planet

the question is why do you care? Do you think any of us here give a rat's ass about what anyone else takes on this sight other than ourself?
l

L.L

« Reply #670 on: February 16, 2012, 11:51:06 AM »
Apply85...AKA "the Gnat" ...exists solely to get a reaction...every one of his posts is geared toward him getting a response ...I guess he's lonely?  ???

lol @ The Gnat.....LONELY?? no way, the guy says he posts a pic of his on  his yahoo dates account and he gets 100 replies in less than 10 secs, now thats online dating pimpin".

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #671 on: February 16, 2012, 11:52:20 AM »
the job i have, i make my own hours and the nature of the job is that i dont work much away from computer

you care a whole lot about me for someone he insists he doesnt care about me lol

and i like that u stand up for groink, u try to tell me what i should or shouldnt post about him lol, he sure has a lot of people protecting him for someone so big and strong

and btw i plan to be busy again because i am in the process of starting my own business, that is probably what i was talking about, when that happens most likely i will actually be busy

or i hope to be busy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #672 on: February 16, 2012, 11:58:26 AM »
the job i have, i make my own hours and the nature of the job is that i dont work much away from computer

you care a whole lot about me for someone he insists he doesnt care about me lol

and i like that u stand up for groink, u try to tell me what i should or shouldnt post about him lol, he sure has a lot of people protecting him for someone so big and strong

and btw i plan to be busy again because i am in the process of starting my own business, that is probably what i was talking about, when that happens most likely i will actually be busy

or i hope to be busy
I though you were working on a novel on how to acquire power ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #673 on: February 16, 2012, 12:05:21 PM »
i work on novels and what not since i was in high school

and no its never about power directly lol, that's my life, that is def about power

this forum is creeping me out lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #674 on: February 16, 2012, 12:21:37 PM »
I though you were working on a novel on how to acquire power ???

his day job is obviously just to keep him occupied, as he doesn't need the money being the billionaire playboy that he is. though, writing steamy romance novels is his real passion in life and what he dedicates himself to entirely - no time for women for this william shakespear of the trashy romance genre!