Author Topic: GH15's So you want to look like Evan Centapani  (Read 15364 times)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
Re: so you want to look like even centitoni,,
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2012, 08:21:19 PM »
a kid that works for me (21) has a crazy peak and his arms look big.  we measured them and they are 16".  like i said, mine are three inches bigger and i don't think mine look as good as his.

Is he a lot shorter than you?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2012, 08:28:28 PM »
Is he a lot shorter than you?

he's 5'8 and i'm 5'9.5   but my reach is 6' 4. so super long arms with a low bicep insertion makes a bicep peak very difficult.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2012, 08:32:59 PM »
he's 5'8 and i'm 5'9.5   but my reach is 6' 4. so super long arms with a low bicep insertion makes a bicep peak very difficult.

Is it true that you can't do nothing to improve your biceps' peak?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2012, 08:35:18 PM »
he's 5'8 and i'm 5'9.5   but my reach is 6' 4. so super long arms with a low bicep insertion makes a bicep peak very difficult.

holy shit, your arms are huge relative to your height

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2012, 08:43:09 PM »
holy shit, your arms are huge relative to your height

ya, pretty tough to make them look big when they are that long.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »
Is it true that you can't do nothing to improve your biceps' peak?

site enhancement??  when i train them now i only do the top half of all bicep movements. i was very strict on form and went full range of motion on all exercises and think now that that may have been a mistake.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
ya, pretty tough to make them look big when they are that long.

Do you think anything needs to be changed in arm training when they are longer? Or just the typical basics. Seems like form has to be stricter, it's easier to let the shoulders take over.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »
Do you think anything needs to be changed in arm training when they are longer? Or just the typical basics. Seems like form has to be stricter, it's easier to let the shoulders take over.

with such a long bicep i wish i woulda tried some top half range of motion stuff. just concentrating on the peak and contraction.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 08:53:06 PM »
site enhancement??  when i train them now i only do the top half of all bicep movements. i was very strict on form and went full range of motion on all exercises and think now that that may have been a mistake.

Interesting. I think perfect form is unnecesary most of the time and you only need a good/decent form. Maybe I'm right  ???

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 09:06:05 PM »
Interesting. I think perfect form is unnecesary most of the time and you only need a good/decent form. Maybe I'm right  ???

i used perfect form on every single exercise i ever did, and now believe that really limited my growth.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2012, 09:07:03 PM »
with such a long bicep i wish i woulda tried some top half range of motion stuff. just concentrating on the peak and contraction.

thanks. I agree on the range of motion too. I think good form (using the right muscles ie not power cleaning curls) is important, but people put too much emphasis on full rom (for bodybuilding)

obviously full rom is important for judging strength.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2012, 09:09:12 PM »
i used perfect form on every single exercise i ever did, and now believe that really limited my growth.

What do you mean. What do u do now for form. Like benching do you only do top half of reps to stuff like that. I'm curious

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2012, 09:10:11 PM »

i can't seem to get my biceps to grow well unless i really pound the hell out of them. multiple sets to negative failure, using my other arm to help assist on the positive rep until i cant even do a failure. repeat a million times. works real well for me though but it becomes tedious to do after awhile

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2012, 09:16:09 PM »
How bout for those of us who don't want to look like professional bodybuild, but want to be biggest gym rat. something like 220-225 @ 6%. I don't want to use insulin, and I don't want to do grams and grams of gear, and I certainly want to keep it as "safe" as possible, but safety not as important as physique.

What do you say?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2012, 09:23:26 PM »
How bout for those of us who don't want to look like professional bodybuild, but want to be biggest gym rat. something like 220-225 @ 6%. I don't want to use insulin, and I don't want to do grams and grams of gear, and I certainly want to keep it as "safe" as possible, but safety not as important as physique.

What do you say?

well my truth completely contradicts the absolutes posted by gh15, and he is ruthless in attacking those who think different from himself. so it is best if i don't give you my opinion on that. sorry.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2012, 09:25:13 PM »
What do you mean. What do u do now for form. Like benching do you only do top half of reps to stuff like that. I'm curious

actually i have just started training after a lengthly layoff and haven't trained chest much yet. but ya, i think i would avoid the bottom 1/4 range of motion,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2012, 09:30:55 PM »
well my truth completely contradicts the absolutes posted by gh15, and he is ruthless in attacking those who think different from himself. so it is best if i don't give you my opinion on that. sorry.
:-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2012, 09:34:05 PM »

lol

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »

fuck that pussy,, dont be scared of him

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2012, 09:42:47 PM »

fuck that pussy,, dont be scared of him

i'm not. and he knows that. being that i am a real exposed identity on here, i can't pull the crap he can on here to put people down. and i cant spend hours on here defending myself.  if i tell the truth of my past usage and it is under the realms of possibilities he claims, then he calls me a liar and people believe him.  we butted heads a few times, then he showed me respect, so i don't want to go back to trying to prove that my past is as i state it is.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2012, 11:12:04 PM »
Hearing GH15 talk about Anna 50 during pre-contest, I do believe he's spot on.  A friend of mine placed 3rd to Jay Cutler and Branch Warren at an amateur show many many moons ago.  This guy was a genetic freak (my friend) and probably could have done some damage in bodybuilding but due to legal troubles and money troubles his dreams were crushed.

But anyway, this guy wasn't quite huge by no means.  He had more of one of those Dexter Jackson physiques/genetics.  He also didn't have a whole lot of extensive knowledge about aas at the time.  But one thing he did say, and this was years later after Cutler became pro.  He said, that him and Cutler hung back stage at the show and one of Cutler's main staples for his pre-contest was A-50.  Said Cutler loved it!!!  I do believe Jay was being advised by Chris Aceto back then, not sure if it was that early though.  The contest i'm referring to is the one on youtube were you'll see a young Branch and Cutler competing together or in the same show.  That's the one.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2012, 12:05:49 AM »
Hearing GH15 talk about Anna 50 during pre-contest, I do believe he's spot on.  A friend of mine placed 3rd to Jay Cutler and Branch Warren at an amateur show many many moons ago.  This guy was a genetic freak (my friend) and probably could have done some damage in bodybuilding but due to legal troubles and money troubles his dreams were crushed.

But anyway, this guy wasn't quite huge by no means.  He had more of one of those Dexter Jackson physiques/genetics.  He also didn't have a whole lot of extensive knowledge about aas at the time.  But one thing he did say, and this was years later after Cutler became pro.  He said, that him and Cutler hung back stage at the show and one of Cutler's main staples for his pre-contest was A-50.  Said Cutler loved it!!!  I do believe Jay was being advised by Chris Aceto back then, not sure if it was that early though.  The contest i'm referring to is the one on youtube were you'll see a young Branch and Cutler competing together or in the same show.  That's the one.

anadrol is a big secret that pros don't want others to find out about...

disgusting cult...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2012, 01:30:55 AM »

disgusting cult...

What makes anadrol so special?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 03:06:14 AM »
evan scentOfPenis

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2012, 03:09:41 AM »

disgusting cult...

is there injectable anadrol? I can't handle pills.
Boundary Breaker