Author Topic: GH15's So you want to look like Evan Centapani  (Read 15296 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15's So you want to look like Evan Centapani
« on: February 04, 2012, 01:08:46 AM »
ok,, due to popular demand befor website even start i will lay here the road to look like even ,, infact hsi look is HIGHLY achivable highly! one of the more average genetic that if have the legit compounds and serious about bodybuild you will be able to look like this,,that doesnt mean he is not good bodybuild! he is ,, that measn that bodybuild = all hormoned and that you can also be good bodybuild

first let analyze even centoini over all look

real age is 30?29? look like 37-38,, corect? correct! this is poiting to long duration of specific hormones in blood hgh bring the age back a bit so age look may change during the years depending if before competition when hgh is take out or no,, over all age look abotu 37typical white fella 5-10 year old older looking than legit age

now,, jaw line ,, even centofini jaw line is where yo ucan truly see the magic of gh ,, legit gh! in high doses that body respond well to!

this are the 2 general over all look analyzation you should first be able to notice on the bodybuild that use a lot of gh for quite some time and specific aas that age you abit

now to the actual hormones the bodybuild is on and what it take to build this exact physiqe in the basic hormoen department,,

again! key is to start when he did young! not waitr to age 33 and then start but start young so have time to build on it

ok,,

this is the drugs that will get you to even centorini physiqe more or less

good dose of legit hgh in the 15-30 iu gh every single day EVERY SINGLE DAY ,, no not 5 iu no not 3 iu and no not 7 iu ,, 15-30 iu  of LEGIT GH

legit primobolana in the 1000s of mgs with equipona eithr both or one in the grams!

trenbolona in the 1 gram zone can be les depending on how much primobolana and masterona you put in ,, but it is in the 1 gram zone

testosterona a dose much lower than you think,, it is cycled depending on the doses of hgh curently in blood and the duration he been on that hgh ,,

I N S U L I N A ,, this is used with every meal with most in his case it is little less and doses are not as high ,, he go formy type of lok more rather than the balonei you see now day so insulina is payed attention to much more,,

ofcourse the actual lifting doesnt mean balonie ,, its nice to lift heavy but it doesnt realy mater when on so much hormones and legit ones as long as stimulate muscle you get to wher eyou need to b eweither 30 lb or 600 lb ,, with 300 lb you wil get there iwh no injury,, i myself liked and like to lift heavy most serious bodybuild do but in times we hav eto nto do so for the hormones prevent us from it due to reduction of water between skin and muscle and tendoins becomign weaker while muscle beocme stronger unlike the typical power lifter where TENDOINS ARE VERY STRONG and muscle is less strong

so there youi have it ,,

this is how you look like ven centofini in general ,, this is how you get to  260lb in condition in 5'11

so what we have here pupils lets see

2 gram of primobolana and equipona more or less

500-2000 mg of testosterona dependent on hgh and his lean weight

15-30iu of gh

insulina i wont mention doses for now until website is on

other exotic compound in the 1 gram range,,

so we haev 3-4 grams aas over all  

15-30 iu gh

timed right ,, and go hand in hand with as mention gh and insulina whic are the keys! the absolit keys for the look he poses of thee quality muscle pop half way turtle belly into position when you use less insulina btu still use it in good doses,, its inbetween stage it is the 90s stage ,,end of the 90s stage

gh15 approved/bible index

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: so you want to look like even centitoni,,
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 01:19:22 AM »
the oral aspect of his which i didnt put i forgot is basicaly anadrola,, even has anadrola writen all over his physiqe,, a good 150-300 mg of legit legit androla in the blood every day that give the muscle a full apearance of pop through skin and with the hgh it is just doing the magic ,, this is his main oral of choice like with all of us ,, alwyus anadrola it just kept as hush hushs for we want you to use dianabola lol well they do ,, i dont want anyhting besie the truth to be out and to fellas know hwo it is 100%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 01:23:37 AM »
printed  ;)

thanks...

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 01:25:32 AM »
the oral aspect of his which i didnt put i forgot is basicaly anadrola,, even has anadrola writen all over his physiqe,, a good 150-300 mg of legit legit androla in the blood every day that give the muscle a full apearance of pop through skin and with the hgh it is just doing the magic ,, this is his main oral of choice like with all of us ,, alwyus anadrola it just kept as hush hushs for we want you to use dianabola lol well they do ,, i dont want anyhting besie the truth to be out and to fellas know hwo it is 100%

gh15 approved
have you ever tried using 500mg of anadrol a day ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 01:34:56 AM »
ofcourse,, more anadrola you use the betrr you look IF on hgh in  high dose,, anadrola is prep drug ,, the fatzos who get fat on it are fat to begin with ,, in bodybuild if you are in the single anadola only make you look beter,, one of the main main culprit of good profesional is the integration of anadrola

if you use 500mg anadrola you beter be high on the lean muscle as in heavy weight and heavy lean weight,,i believe in building anadrola into blood ,, start lower go higher,,but rest assure...when you see sculpted bodybuild 3 dimentioanl its not only from hgh ..it is the anadrola in high enough dose that create the illusion of layer over layer of legit muscle....ofcourse it is not legt sine it is hgh muscle but the anadorla push it all inside out and create the so call phenomenon described by gymasium rats as....layers upon layer of muscle ,, muscle on top of muscle look

if you think 1 tablet of anadrola will take you to where today top level bodyuild sit you are severly mistaken ,, no mater how much gh you are on they are on just as much btu take 6 tablets a day of anadorllla while you play with your 1 tab lol

bodybuild = drugs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »
anyone here ever used more than 50mg of anadrol\day. Is it that much different 50mg from 100mg? Usually do you take the 100mg in one take or is it better to divide into 2 dosages?

note: i don't want to be a professional bodybuilder......

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 01:42:31 AM »
What about trenbolone?I guess that is the other exotic compound,1 gram+ of tren ace.  :D
GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 01:43:27 AM »
you can loo very good with 100 mg a day and evern with 50 mg a day of legit anadrola,, rememebr felals i talk about the highest competetive levels,, that DOES NOT MEAN that someone 178lb 8% should now go and take 300 mg anadrola,, no ,, for the amatuer bodybuild that is not yet top amatuer but on the way ....50-100-150 will do fine ,, there is big diff between 50 and 100 and 150,, there is if anadrola is legit,, many androlas aroudn are not legit , moment you get legit anadrola yuo know it oh you know it ,, and the moment it is pure raw your blood pressure wont go up much ,, you wont have side much ,, as i always say the purity of powder is most importent thing ..that what make top chef a top ched,, inadditon to making perfect product that they make sure doesnt hurt you and dose right,, but the main thing is they have legit high purity powder that in rrturn give betrer growth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 01:43:38 AM »
GH15... how do i achieve this look?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 01:44:30 AM »
What about trenbolone?I guess that is the other exotic compound,1 gram+ of tren ace.  :D

i wtoe there trenbolona 1 gram more or less abotu this zone

the other exotic compounds involve fat burners and speficic hardening agents that are not needed unles you step on stage in ....3 weeks lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 01:46:30 AM »
Will t3,other fat burners and diuretics be explained on teh website?  ;D
GETBIG!

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 01:47:13 AM »
gh15... are the sounds in the sky truly made by the recent solar flares!?

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 01:49:48 AM »
GH15.... what is this red/ orange thing?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 01:53:11 AM »
probably masteron since primo is expensive and all the money needs to be saved to run high dose hgh

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
GH15... when will they land!?!?!

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 01:54:55 AM »
GH15... did you gave titus access to roids so he can make a full comeback the day he gets out!?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 01:55:24 AM »

probably spys over elf mountain ,, you can see elf mountain there if you look down,, this is part of gh15 neverland ,, you will hear about it soon

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 01:57:15 AM »
GH15... do you have a cure for hangovers?!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 01:57:20 AM »
GH15... did you gave titus access to roids so he can make a full comeback the day he gets out!?

he will be too old,, he is done ,, he owe money too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 01:58:02 AM »

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 01:58:08 AM »
he will be too old,, he is done ,, he owe money too

gh15 approved

lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 01:59:12 AM »
GH15... do you have a cure for hangovers?!

sex

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 02:08:39 AM »

Probably one of those guys in a wing suit.
I would love to have the skill to use one of those....

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 02:41:30 AM »

God can I be an Elf   :)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 02:42:30 AM »
jesus  ::)
GETBIG!