Author Topic: "hood life"  (Read 15417 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: "hood life"
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 03:53:59 PM »
And to all you idiots who "feel sorry" for the kids growing up in these black cess pools of violence and crime.  Fuck them!  They'd just as soon shoot you dead if you look at them wrong as they would any adult.  Don't be so fucking naive!  People talk about nuking the middle east............we need to drop some bunker busters all over this country starting with Dade County FL.  Moving on to parts of STL, Chicago, Penn Ave :).  
their parents gave birth to them in the sole intent to get welfare checks in the first place... Not sorry the least for neither kids, parents or grandparents. Yeah, not all human lives are equal.  with such genes and upgbringings anyway, it's not as if a good education from different parents was going to transform them into scientists and ceos. You cant do shit with such failures. Every single molecule of their dna is rotten.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »
And to all you idiots who "feel sorry" for the kids growing up in these black cess pools of violence and crime.  Fuck them!  They'd just as soon shoot you dead if you look at them wrong as they would any adult.  Don't be so fucking naive!  People talk about nuking the middle east............we need to drop some bunker busters all over this country starting with Dade County FL.  Moving on to parts of STL, Chicago, Penn Ave :).  

I don't think a two year old child, regardless of race, has much of an inclination of shooting another person intentionally.  And I am far from naive.  I know what its like to live among the ghetto horde.  I live in an all black neighbor most of my life and I saw first hand how foolish behavior was the norm.   I"m the motherfucking Tarzan of getbig, homey!  I've returned from the deepest, darkest jungles of Africa back to civilization to teach you white folks whats up.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
I don't think a two year old child, regardless of race, has much of an inclination of shooting another person intentionally.  And I am far from naive.  I know what its like to live among the ghetto horde.  I live in an all black neighbor most of my life and I saw first hand how foolish behavior was the norm.   I"m the motherfucking Tarzan of getbig, homey!  I've returned from the deepest, darkest jungles of Africa back to civilization to teach you white folks whats up.
congrats on survivng thru that and not becoming a wigger, but there s not really anything you re going to teach us about these degenerates we dont alrdy know.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2012, 03:57:04 PM »

Point is......people need to take care of their own shit.  I could give two shits about two year olds growing up in a ghetto.  Not my problem.  It's like all these fucking idiots that take in dogs from the pound.  If people would just be responsible and take care of their own shit there wouldn't be stray dogs.  I've given my dogs the best life they possibly could have.  That's as far as my "charity" and compassion goes nowadays.  Same with blacks.  They bring kids into their fucked up world they will have to face their maker some day or nature will swallow them up.  But unfortunately in our fucked up welfare society nature is prevented from taking its course.  

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2012, 03:57:14 PM »
Totally agree.  All I was saying is that I feel bad for the young kids (as in elementary age and lower) that never had a decent chance because they are immersed in a gangster culture that has no value or respect for other people.

I agree....the kids from go are at an extreme disadvantage. Imagine growing up from day 1 on earth around tyrants like that? Probably will never even know how to respond to a decent role model black person simply because they have already embedded in the kids head that decent blacks are fake, not real, didn't struggle like them, uncle tom..etc.

They have taught that child at a young age to show no respect to respectable black folk (let alone anything else). I'm willing to help just about anybody, but not some punk ass kid running off at the mouth about how he's "struggling out here"...bitch please...aint no dogs being sent to bite your ass by the man and last time I checked you were not picking cotton all day.

Suck it TF up and get to getting.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »
parker should whiten his genes with a white a woman, and so should his offsprings, until all the black in his lineage is removed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2012, 03:58:17 PM »
No it's their own damn fault.  Idolizing idiots like Jay Z who would just as soon sell out a black man for white corporate America.  Blacks will never get ahead in America.  They had their chance but fucked it up.  Obama was just a passing gesture.  America belongs to hispanics.  The next 50 years will be dominated by the latino and the "latino experience".  Atleast Latinos have hot women.  No crusty ass feet and nasty hair.
Dude, the "hot latino women" are the ones mixed with black...the music is African based, except for Mexican, and many of the brown pride peoples love them some Old School RnB....

Plus, the whole "illegal" issue...many Latinos don't consider themselves American, just here for a check...
Say what you will about these hood ninjas, but they are American homegrown through and through...misguided, gun-playing, idiots, yes...but still American.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2012, 03:58:35 PM »
I went to high school at a predominantly white/jewish private prep school in a wealthy area in Maryland, 15 mins from Washington DC..  I'm talking... my classmates were people like the grand kids of the Marriott family, and the son of one of AOL's founder's (back when AOL was actually big)...

Anyways, as a part of our graduation requirements we had do to a bunch of community service stuff... one of them was help out at this event in the middle of SouthEast DC... like in a REALLY REALLY sketchy part of town, straight up hood...

So imagine a bunch of rich white kids getting confronted by characters similar to what you have in your video... shit got very interesting very fast, 40's were thrown at us, scary ass trans-sexual hookers were pulling out knives at us...  

That shit was no joke  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2012, 03:59:08 PM »
Fathers and sons!!!!   :D :D :D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
Chavs in england and the scum in the white south america prove your racist nonsense wrong.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2012, 04:01:34 PM »
I went to high school at a predominantly white/jewish private prep school in a wealthy area in Maryland, 15 mins from Washington DC..  I'm talking... my classmates were people like the grand kids of the Marriott family, and the son of one of AOL's founder's (back when AOL was actually big)...

Anyways, as a part of our graduation requirements we had do to a bunch of community service stuff... one of them was help out at this event in the middle of SouthEast DC... like in a REALLY REALLY sketchy part of town, straight up hood...

So imagine a bunch of rich white kids getting confronted by characters similar to what you have in your video... shit got very interesting very fast, 40's were thrown at us, scary ass trans-sexual hookers were pulling out knives at us...  

That's pretty irresponsible to let a bunch of white kids go to those parts of towns. Must of been some real idiot feel good liberals pulling that shit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2012, 04:01:50 PM »

Anyways, as a part of our graduation requirements we had to a bunch of community service stuff... one of them was help out at this even in the middle of SouthEast DC... like in a REALLY REALLY sketchy part of town, straight up hood...

Well punk ass preppy bitches like you have no right to talk about ghetto ni ggers in my opinion.  I was raised in a middle class blue collar neighborhood a stone's throw from some of the worst neighborhoods North St. Louis could throw at you.  I know blacks.  went to school with them. partied with them, played sports with them.  Pussy ass rich kids from the suburbs should stick to their coke and catholic school girls.  West County is filled with little prepatory bitches up, down, right, left and center.  Most couldn't fight their way out of a sack of dicks.  One thing about some fo the blacks is they could fight albeit usually unfairly.  The county boys were all spoiled pussies.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2012, 04:06:30 PM »
Point is......people need to take care of their own shit.  I could give two shits about two year olds growing up in a ghetto.  Not my problem.  It's like all these fucking idiots that take in dogs from the pound.  If people would just be responsible and take care of their own shit there wouldn't be stray dogs.  I've given my dogs the best life they possibly could have.  That's as far as my "charity" and compassion goes nowadays.  Same with blacks.  They bring kids into their fucked up world they will have to face their maker some day or nature will swallow them up.  But unfortunately in our fucked up welfare society nature is prevented from taking its course.  

lmfao.....LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2012, 04:07:11 PM »
Dude, the "hot latino women" are the ones mixed with black...the music is African based, except for Mexican, and many of the brown pride peoples love them some Old School RnB....

Plus, the whole "illegal" issue...many Latinos don't consider themselves American, just here for a check...
Say what you will about these hood ninjas, but they are American homegrown through and through...misguided, gun-playing, idiots, yes...but still American.

Yeah but they don't give a shit about U.S. blacks.    But god bless those giggly asses all the same.
A

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2012, 04:07:21 PM »
Okay fool you don't think chemicals like equipose can cause major anxiety. Just google equipose and anxiety you will see hundreds of threads pop up on the subject. If you don't think some kind of crazy shit could happen the way things are going in this country your kidding yourself. Having some firepower and training a few times a month Is what every man should do. Every good man in this Country should be armed and ready to take care of their family.

i lived on a block where in 1 year there were 5 murders.. .ON THE BLOCK

in the high school i went to, i was threatened al the time, negros got in my face and they got out, one kid turned around in class and took out a fucking needle and asked me, if he poked me with it, i would kick his ass, wouldnt i?

and that's as far as it ever went, no one has ever fucked with me, that should tell you something. why, because im so big? no, because i'm understanding, if you understand people they dont wanna hurt you because then they relate to you and the pain you would feel if they hurt you

i saw peopel come and go, white kids cwho couldnt hang, got fucked with everywhere they went. why? they thought they were superior, they would say things just like you, and then they would get fucked with HARD, I mean they wuld get CLOWNED

and you are trying to come off as a guy who has it together except for when aas gives u panic attacks? lol, you dont think i can find out your true mettle from your posts? you think i dont see your true mettle?

so can the people who fuck with you, they see you're scared and dont relate to them

im telling you, the wya to conquer your anxeity issues is by not beign a fuckin gun stockpiling animal

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 04:08:55 PM »

Well punk ass preppy bitches like you have no right to talk about ghetto ni ggers in my opinion.  I was raised in a middle class blue collar neighborhood a stone's throw from some of the worst neighborhoods North St. Louis could throw at you.  I know blacks.  went to school with them. partied with them, played sports with them.  Pussy ass rich kids from the suburbs should stick to their coke and catholic school girls.  West County is filled with little prepatory bitches up, down, right, left and center.  Most couldn't fight their way out of a sack of dicks.  One thing about some fo the blacks is they could fight albeit usually unfairly.  The county boys were all spoiled pussies.

Whatever dude - 3 guys that played Football in High School with me are now playing in the NFL!  Don't be hating on rich preppy kids  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2012, 04:09:38 PM »

For the most part White kids are brought up in nurturing, loving homes. So they're innocent and kind like we raised them to be.Then we turn them out to a society and school system where they are forced to mix with vile animals. Of course they're scared. That's normal. The fault lies with the White adults that have done this to their children. White kids need to learn to stick up for themselves more. A lot of white people go through life never throwing a punch in their entire adulthood.

It's the medias fault to I think this is the truth. The media are constant about gang violence, murders and such and also the constant media attention shows blacks as murderers, rapists, and criminals in general. Now while a lot of is true and helpful in showing everyone the real nature of the beast. It has the drawback that every white now looks at them as being a potential gang members, rapist, or mugger. Which has the added effect of creating fear. It's a bit of a vicious circle thing.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »

in the high school i went to, i was threatened al the time, negros got in my face and they got out, one kid turned around in class and took out a fucking needle and asked me, if he poked me with it, i would kick his ass, wouldnt i?

and that's as far as it ever went, no one has ever fucked with me, that should tell you something. why, because im so big? no, because i'm understanding, if you understand people they dont wanna hurt you because then they relate to you and the pain you would feel if they hurt you

i saw peopel come and go, white kids cwho couldnt hang, got fucked with everywhere they went. why? they thought they were superior, they would say things just like you, and then they would get fucked with HARD, I mean they wuld get CLOWNED

and you are trying to come off as a guy who has it together except for when aas gives u panic attacks? lol, you dont think i can find out your true medel from your posts? you think i dont see your true mettle?

so can the people who fuck with you, they see you're scared and dont relate to them

im telling you, the wya to conquer your anxeity issues is by not beign a fuckin gun stockpiling animal

You can barely fucking speak English let alone put two coherent sentences together with any type of grammatical flare.  

You earn respect by standing your ground even if that means getting your head pounded in.  I grew up with blacks and I was never fucked with by any of them.  You know why?  Because at a young age unlike the pussy suburban white boys I was beating their ass and kissing their bitches in kindergarten.  Seriously, I actually befriended quite a few black kids when I was a kid.  I never talked shit to anyone but I sure as hell never backed down from a fight to defend myself self.  I'll never forget sitting in shop class and the class black bully who bullied even the bully suburban white kid made a classmate kiss his fucking shoe.  He tried to "approach" me to game me up and see if I was even gonna budge at doing the same thing............ if he even thought about gesturing in that direction he'd be eating his fucking nuts.  That's the street.  Not some pussy hiding in his mom's kitchen too scared to go out to play even in the roughest neighborhoods.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2012, 04:14:52 PM »
You can barely fucking speak English let alone put two coherent sentences together with any type of grammatical flare.  

You earn respect by standing your ground even if that means getting your head pounded in.  I grew up with blacks and I was never fucked with by any of them.  You know why?  Because at a young age unlike the pussy subruban white boys I was beating their ass and kissing their bitches in kindergarten.  Seriously, I actually befriended quite a few blacks kids when I was a kid.  I never talked shit to anyone but I sure as hell never backed down from a fight to defend myself self.  I'll never forget sitting in shop class and the class black bully who bullied even the bully suburban white kid made a classmate kiss his fucking shoe.  He tried to "approach" me to game me up and see if I was even gonna budge at doing the same thing............he if he even thought about gesturing in that direction he'd be eating his fucking nuts.  That's the street.  Not some pussy hiding in his mom's kitchen too scared to go out to play even in the roughest neighborhoods.

seriously, bro?!?! can i get ur autograph?

lol, white people, fucking pathetic

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2012, 04:26:06 PM »

and you are trying to come off as a guy who has it together except for when aas gives u panic attacks? lol, you dont think i can find out your true mettle from your posts? you think i dont see your true mettle?

Again your ingornace shows. When I was 16 got jumped by about 5 black guys. They followed me to an empty parking lot after track practice. It was Sunday so I was the only person there. I just got done doing a distance run they must of followed me and saw I was alone. When they got out of the car I new exactly what was up. I didn't run I threw the hardest fucken punch I ever threw in my life. I kept circling around and had my hands up. They got me on the side of the head a few times. I new exactly how to protect myself. They sped away after about five minutes of this they never knocked me to the ground they would of stomped me out.
These guys were all in their twenties to. Picking on a scrawny middle distance runner.

A few months later I saw the ringleader of the group that did that to me and I went up to him didn't say a word and smashed a stick over his head. We both had to go to court it got dropped after the judge learned what happend to me.

In college one of them tried to clown me. I went to sit down in the cafetria and he pulled a chair out when I went to sitdown. I fell on the ground in front of everyone. I slapped that son of a bitch right in the mouth and begged him to come outside. I've never backed to down to anyone! I got their respect after that.

Aren't you the clown that spends all day trolling the aas board and hasn't touched anything in your life. Your a little a fool. Most kids I know in that situation would of bitched up and gotten their ass beat brutally. I went seeking revenge.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »
lol, look at this typical novela of lies

people who get picked on like that are fucking weak, when people single you out to jump you it means they see your ability to take it. and you did take it, otherwise wouldnt have all this pent up rage

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2012, 04:30:11 PM »
lol, look at this typical novela of lies

people who get picked on like that are fucking weak, when people single you out to jump you it means they see your ability to take it. and you did take it, otherwise wouldnt have all this pent up rage

I took it and went hunting you litte bitch. I went head hunting and smashed the fool over the head. The stick actually broke and he was still standing. We both landed about a good 2-3 haymakers on eachother before it was split up. I'm not a little bitch. I know how to handle mine.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »
lol, he said he slapped a negro when negro clowned him

no you didnt, people who fight back dont get clowned and NOBODY EVERY SLAPS ANYONE IN RAEL LIFE UNLESS THEYRE WOMEN

i dont mean to call u a woman lol, its that women slap and men dont

this never ever happens in real life, this thing where a man slaps another man like in the movies. never ever

now i see why u hate the negros, they fucking clowned tou all your life lol

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »
makaveli25 you fended off 5 black guys at 16 for FIVE minutes?  :o

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2012, 04:33:51 PM »
lol, he said he slapped a negro when negro clowned him

no you didnt, people who fight back dont get clowned and NOBODY EVERY SLAPS ANYONE IN RAEL LIFE UNLESS THEYRE WOMEN

i dont mean to call u a woman lol, its that women slap and men dont

this never ever happens in real life, this thing where a man slaps another man like in the movies. never ever

now i see why u hate the negros, they fucking clowned tou all your life lol

Your a fucken fool bro. I broke a guys nose with a hard slap. It's more like a palm strike. A good hard cuff can do more damage then a punch. It creates more vibration then a regular punch. A solid cuff will create more damage then a punch a lot of times. Your so full of shit bro no I see why you get made fun of so much. You think I'm making this stuff up?