Author Topic: "hood life"  (Read 15352 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: "hood life"
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
This dude hates blacks but names himself makevali. ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2012, 05:02:30 PM »
palm striking lol, bro you watch too many chuck norris videos, cant believe this guy, how stupid you think i am?

i dont even mean to be insulting, im trying to tell you the key to having less anxiety is to not go on these little fantasy lala land trips and stockpiling weapons for when the race war starts

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2012, 05:03:43 PM »
Nobody believes you bro.

Want to bet bro. I've never ever had a repuation as being a liar on this board. I'm pretty straight forward an honest about everything in my life. It's a pathetic desperate atempt to say otherwise. What is a lie about what I'm saying. Surviving getting jumped by protecting myself? Did I say I knocked any of them out? I said I survived I stayed on my feat without major injury.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2012, 05:05:04 PM »
Then you are one up on Apply because he expects poor black people to behave badly.  he expects nothing else from them.  Now who is the real racist.

I don't blame Apply for being 'racist'. It's perfectly normal for whites to feel racist when this sort of shit is happening.
At the same time I'm sure a lot of black people feel embarrassed by this crap.

But I'm not totally cynical. Things can change for the better.
It requires that the intelligent black people find other intelligent black people, and distance themselves from this filt.
Malcom X had the right idea. He wanted to uplift blacks, promote intelligence, respect, all good qualities.
He wasn't looking for a handout. I think Malcom X was a great man.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »
Want to bet bro. I've never ever had a repuation as being a liar on this board. I'm pretty straight forward an honest about everything in my life. It's a pathetic desperate atempt to say otherwise. What is a lie about what I'm saying. Surviving getting jumped by protecting myself? Did I say I knocked any of them out? I said I survived I stayed on my feat without major injury.

You make threads like these to just spread your hate towards "black" people. Sorry bro cool story though.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2012, 05:07:25 PM »
palm striking lol, bro you watch too many chuck norris videos, cant believe this guy, how stupid you think i am?

i dont even mean to be insulting, im trying to tell you the key to having less anxiety is to not go on these little fantasy lala land trips and stockpiling weapons for when the race war starts

You don't think a hard palm strike to soft tissue like a human nose can do damage you little moron. You know how easy it is to hurt someone just by touching their nose? You can't see shit your eyes immediately begin to tear up. You brake someone nose and blood starts to run down the back of your throat. A good hard palm strike is great weapon.

I don't know why I waste my time even arguing with you. Everyone knows what a jackass idiot you're.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »
i expect poor black people wha tnow? im a racist?

im saying poor people in general are violent because their anxiety lvels are high, i would say all people who have a lo tof anxiety have violence on the brain

if u are poor and dont know if u will eat, eleminating another mouth is like increasing the food available, its what spiders do when u put them in 1 cage

and u have to take on risk to feed urself every day, and u get shit from ur boss, and u feel like a nobody and resent people who you think think youre a nobody

its got nothing to do with blacks, poor people are violent, they need to be

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2012, 05:08:13 PM »
I don't blame Apply for being 'racist'. It's perfectly normal for whites to feel racist when this sort of shit is happening.

It requires that the intelligent black people find other intelligent black people, and distance themselves from this filt.
Malcom X had the right idea. He wanted to uplift blacks, promote intelligence, respect, all good qualities.

What I was getting at is that he is calling others racist while defending these hoods rats by saying that since they are poor they automatically inclined to be criminals who rob and beat other people.  In an attempt to attack others he generalized an entire group of poor black people who on the whole do not rob or beat people...regularly.  In his estimation poor people are just to stupid to know any better.
A

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2012, 05:08:22 PM »
You don't think a hard palm strike to soft tissue like a human nose can do damage you little moron. You know how easy it is to hurt someone just by touching their nose? You can't see shit your eyes immediately begin to tear up. You brake someone nose and blood starts to run down the back of your throat. A good hard palm strike is great weapon.

I don't know why I waste my time even arguing with you. Everyone knows what a jackass idiot you're.

How are you gonna do a palm strike on a brotha when they gots flat noses tough guy???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2012, 05:08:55 PM »
You make threads like these to just spread your hate towards "black" people. Sorry bro cool story though.

It's funny because I prob have more respect from the good black people on this board than your pathetic ass does. Except for the coward Benny B. You guys go well together.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2012, 05:09:47 PM »

what? i dont give two shits if a palm can hurt someone, im sure i can kill someone with my cheek lol, what imsaying is THAT STORY TOLD NEVER HAPPENED

and its not because palm strikes dont work lol, ive had too much life experience, i know better than to believe those stories

people who get picked on dont fight back, its very very rare that they do, and if u are constantly getting picked on it means youre an easy target

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2012, 05:10:40 PM »
How are you gonna do a palm strike on a brotha when they gots flat noses tough guy???

The guy I slapt in the cafteria was more like a hard punch with my hand open. It was stict liberal school I prob could of been thrown out if he would of reported me for punching him in the face. That's why I hit him like that.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2012, 05:11:13 PM »
It's funny because I prob have more respect from the good black people on this board than your pathetic ass does. Except for the coward Benny B. You guys go well together.

Tell me the "good black people" on this board.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »
im not defending and im not condemnign anyone

theres a negative connotation with poor and violent, but i have been both in my life, i dont mean anything negative when i use those words

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:13 PM »
The guy I slapt in the cafteria was more like a hard punch with my hand open. It was stict liberal school I prob could of been thrown out if he would of reported me for punching him in the face. That's why I hit him like that.

You should make a movie out this bro.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
This is why we need gun control.  Confiscate all weapons.  No one should be allowed to purchase them unless they are law enforcement personnel.  If any of these "hoods" did approach and attempt to accost you in some way, just whip out your cell phone and call the police.  Same if you are in your home....you and your family should always  have a designated "hiding" spot so you can safely call the police if there is an intruder within.  

Reparations would go a long way to combat the sort of behavior seen in the video.  They are only "acting out" because they are being suppressed and held down purposely by rich whites(all whites are rich in the US).   Big checks should be issued to every single African-American by the government, an official apology should be given by the federal government, racial quotas set in ALL jobs in ALL sectors, and none of them should pay for housing, bills, or medical care for the next several generations.

You are a idiot, like any of these negros have guns legally.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:52 PM »
Www.thugreport.com

Freaking animals.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2012, 05:13:16 PM »
what? i dont give two shits if a palm can hurt someone, im sure i can kill someone with my cheek lol, what imsaying is THAT STORY TOLD NEVER HAPPENED

and its not because palm strikes dont work lol, ive had too much life experience, i know better than to believe those stories

people who get picked on dont fight back, its very very rare that they do, and if u are constantly getting picked on it means youre an easy target

::) Constantly being picked on. Black people mess with everyone all the time. He didn't think I would of gotten so upset for pulling a chair out from underneath me. But I'm the type that doesn't take kindly to being embarrassed. Other people prob would of let it go and sat there like a little bitch. I was furious though. And me getting jumped was totally different. They were praying on me because I was alone. They actually claimed it was in retaliation for something I didn't do. One of their aunts got pushed over or some bullshit and some how the blame went on me. I guess I kind of looked like the guy. All bullshit.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2012, 05:14:13 PM »
Tell me the "good black people" on this board.

Not you!!! You're a complete joke. 99% of everyone can't stand you and that's prob being generous.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
u think i dont know that ur a paranoid looney? maybe u think ur normal becaue all ur friends are like you lol

im telling u how to better ur anxiety levels, u know and i know u are a spazzy jumpy unstable mofo, im telling u technique to get awful things out ur head

reason in those videos that whites were targeted is simply the blacks dont relate to them, they dont feel the paint hat whites feel like i dont feel the pain a cow feels as i eat the burger, i dont give two shits about a cow cuz im not a cow

difference betwen white and black is less dramatic lol, but do u see what im saying?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2012, 05:20:08 PM »
u think i dont know that ur a paranoid looney? maybe u think ur normal becaue all ur friends are like you lol

im telling u how to better ur anxiety levels, u know and i know u are a spazzy jumpy unstable mofo, im telling u technique to get awful things out ur head

reason in those videos that whites were targeted is simply the blacks dont relate to them, they dont feel the paint hat whites feel like i dont feel the pain a cow feels as i eat the burger, i dont give two shits about a cow cuz im not a cow

difference betwen white and black is less dramatic lol, but do u see what im saying?

Haha you think I need advice from a delusional Asian 6'4 150 twink ahahahaha.  ;D I have a job bro a college degree. I have a good family and money. What the hell could I ever learn from you! Ya I have anxiety sometimes so does 90% of Americans. I learned how to deal with and become successful. Go back to your hole bro. You def live in mommies basement.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 05:22:49 PM »
look at how insulting this guy gets when hes reminded of what he really is

let me know next time u cant step out of a motherfucking car haha

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2012, 05:23:56 PM »
And what is exactly is so racist about showing a clip. I guess there really is something for them to be ashamed about huh? Did I go on to say how I hate all black people and they're all evil? No my point is the cities are packed full of dangerous armed criminals and the majority of them just happen to be black. It's the truth sometimes it hurts. If white people were killing eachother in record numbers I would say the same thing about them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2012, 05:24:32 PM »

Malcolm X was ahead of his time, a man of today---a former street hustler turned orator/leader.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2012, 05:25:01 PM »
look at how insulting this guy gets when hes reminded of what he really is

let me know next time u cant step out of a motherfucking car haha

::) Wow you really got me good.