Author Topic: "hood life"  (Read 15350 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: "hood life"
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2012, 05:26:36 PM »
Well I'm going to the gym don't wait up for me all night hunnies. Have fun.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2012, 05:27:19 PM »
Malcolm X was ahead of his time, a man of today---a former street hustler turned orator/leader.

Yep. And he was strong enough, determined enough, and alpha enough to uplift himself in spite of his environment.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
Yep. And he was strong enough, determined enough, and alpha enough to uplift himself in spite of his environment.
That`s why they killed him sadly enough.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »
lol at the FBI warning

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2012, 05:31:11 PM »
the word racist never came out my mouth, all i called u was a looney and paranoid, u know this is true

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2012, 05:31:40 PM »
Not you!!! You're a complete joke. 99% of everyone can't stand you and that's prob being generous.

Sure bro 99% can't stand me. Still fucking that mixed chick bro?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
Their parents gave birth to them in the sole intent to get welfare checks in the first place...what is society suposed to expect? Not sorry the least for neither kids, parents or grandparents. These people have sin embeded in their dna. Yeah, not all human lives are equal.  with such genes and upgbringings anyway, it's not as if a good education from different parents was going to transform them into scientists and ceos. It's in the fucking genes. You cant do shit with such failures. Every single molecule of their dna is rotten. All we should do is to prevent them from breeding more suffering despserate USELESS souls. There s enough people on earth, and only a very very small fraction of humans actually live to do good and contribute. At some point mankind will have to operate an artificial selection on itself. Only those who can be educated ,raised in faith and love should be allowed to have kids. You cant just let everyone have kids. It's going to happen one day, mankind to survive, will have to control overpopulation. How do you think it's going to take place? Selection.
For example, earth is about to be destroyed. Who are we going to save and send in space in search for another planet to populate? Yeah, you got it, 0.0000000000000000000000 000000000000000001% of mankind. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »
::) Constantly being picked on. Black people mess with everyone all the time. He didn't think I would of gotten so upset for pulling a chair out from underneath me. But I'm the type that doesn't take kindly to being embarrassed. Other people prob would of let it go and sat there like a little bitch. I was furious though. And me getting jumped was totally different. They were praying on me because I was alone. They actually claimed it was in retaliation for something I didn't do. One of their aunts got pushed over or some bullshit and some how the blame went on me. I guess I kind of looked like the guy. All bullshit.

Yes "ALL" black people behave this way ::)

No you're not racist at all ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2012, 05:37:52 PM »
That`s why they killed him sadly enough.
Once he gotcaway from the "White People are The Devil", and another young upstart (name begins with an F) started fanning the flames against Malcolm, it was all she wrote...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2012, 05:44:01 PM »
Once he gotcaway from the "White People are The Devil", and another young upstart (name begins with an F) started fanning the flames against Malcolm, it was all she wrote...

Yup,the "F man" is clearly psychotic!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2012, 05:44:44 PM »
Some of that Chitown Hood life..........

&feature=related[/youtube]

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2012, 05:52:31 PM »
You should watch it. You should allow your kids to watch it... Everyone should watch the movie... Let the reality burn deep into your brain...Know what your enemy's intent is. This is the ghetto society our government has produced and people need to understand why they need to be armed... this video has educational value...

I bet all these assholes vote democrat every single time. See how much of this video you can stand watching. I bet these assholes never worked a day in their lifes. If you're white how can you be on the same political side as them. I will never understand. Filthy basterds.

Go into the poorest white trailer parks. You don't see people killing eachother in record numbers like this. It's black genetics.

Dude this video was all edited and an unrealistic representation of West Palm Beach. One of the safest cities you could ever raise a family in.

(on a side note, I got some bomb ass times shares available in West Palm Beach. If interested PM me) :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2012, 05:53:52 PM »
Yup,the "F man" is clearly psychotic!
Although, to his credit be does make some very solid points, sometimes I listen to him on Sundays at 11:30 pm...
And the NOI has a beast of a drug rehab program.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2012, 05:55:07 PM »

Dude this video was all edited and an unrealistic representation of West Palm Beach. One of the safest cities you could ever raise a family in.

(on a side note, I got some bomb ass times shares available in West Palm Beach. If interested PM me) :D

Don't tell tupac that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2012, 05:59:03 PM »
We need to put all the thugs on work farms picking fruits in the sweltering heat.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »
Well, I think I owe you all an apology. At the time it seemed like a good idea. And it was very profitable too! My great-great-great grandparents never thought things would end up this way. Next time we'll export them to Canada, okay?    ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »
Although, to his credit be does make some very solid points, sometimes I listen to him on Sundays at 11:30 pm...

Do you think black people mess with people all the time?  Do you go around picking on people? Makaveli seems to think so.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2012, 06:06:48 PM »
He`s certainly no dummy,but very hateful.

As far as rehab programs are concerned,I thought the NOI was based on clean living.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2012, 06:07:54 PM »

Go to Fort Pierce at 3 AM and you`ll catch the real deal.  ;D

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2012, 06:09:18 PM »
The "F" man called his guy Obama a murderer for killing brother Gaddafi  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2012, 06:10:39 PM »
The "F" man called his guy Obama a murderer for killing brother Gaddafi  :D

That`s nutty!  ;D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2012, 06:14:16 PM »
they seem to be very friendly people, they are just tired of being exploited, eventually the rest of America will start to act this way because of exploitation of people, it will start with the lower class, then middle class, that is if corporations are allowed to have their way.

TEAM Nasser

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2012, 06:17:10 PM »
NBA Star Amar'e Stoudemire Brother Dies in Car Crash

Hazell Stoudemire, the older brother of NBA star Amar'e Stoudemire, died early this morning in a car accident in Florida ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened on Route 27 in Lake Wales. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Stoudemire was driving at a "high rate of speed" when he collided with the rear of a tractor trailer.

He died on the scene.

The Florida Highway Patrol says 35-year-old Stoudemire was not wearing a seat belt when he smashed into the big rig ... and they are unsure if alcohol was a factor.

Story developing ...

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2012, 06:20:47 PM »
they seem to be very friendly people, they are just tired of being exploited. 

Why dont yo ass cum down here in da MIA and role up to da poke n' beanz projects, muthafuckah, c yo azz walk around n get ganked, nuggah.  Click clack mothafucka talk to daz pigsz we reech for da heat i ain't hearin' nothin now ya hear me dont maik me pullit onya.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
Why dont yo ass cum down here in da MIA and role up to da poke n' beanz projects, muthafuckah, c yo azz walk around n get ganked, nuggah.  Click clack mothafucka talk to daz pigsz we reech for da heat i ain't hearin' nothin now ya hear me dont maik me pullit onya.

That would be disrespectful for me to come on their territory. 
TEAM Nasser