Author Topic: Serious thread, Ephedrine  (Read 6726 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Serious thread, Ephedrine
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 04:32:36 PM »
over dosed on ECA stack ??? ???  ::) ::)

next thing you know, he will over dose on whey protein
HAHA!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »
Up the dose, caffeine, throw in some yohimbe and swallow about 5 scoops of Jack3d.

You should be at your goal BF% within and hour or so. Probably dead also, but you will hit your number.

Go Hard! 
The "more is better syndrome" at it`s finest!  ;D

dustin

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 04:50:56 PM »
I deserve all the insults, but no, there was no way I was riding it out, I was about to pass out of pain and puke.

You should have just puked and rode it out. You weren't going to pass out, you were feeding your anxiety which is exacerbated by stimulants.

No insults this time, but seriously don't take up a fucking hospital bed. That's a very shameful and embarrassing thing to do, not to mentioned disgusting for people who have a legitimate illness and need to be tended to.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
Geez man, one day out and your already wanting back on??  How about you stick to some good old diet to hit your goals from here... Take a break from the stims.  Seriously bro, it sounds like you have a problem.  

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2012, 04:54:52 PM »
Geez man, one day out and your already wanting back on??  How about you stick to some good old diet to hit your goals from here... Take a break from the stims.  Seriously bro, it sounds like you have a problem.  
I do, and I will stick to diet for a week at least. :(

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »

What is it you like?  The high feeling from ephidrine, that it keeps you going??  Do you feel dependent on it?  Or more the fact that it's contributing to your goals with your physique?

If it's more the last question there are alternatives.  I've gotten ripped with no stims before

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2012, 05:03:03 PM »
What is it you like?  The high feeling from ephidrine, that it keeps you going??  Do you feel dependent on it?  Or more the fact that it's contributing to your goals with your physique?

If it's more the last question there are alternatives.  I've gotten ripped with no stims before

Well, lets put it this way, I have experimented with simpler drugs before, benzos, coke, LSD, shrooms, weed, Popper (no homo though), alcohol, and the likes, I never got caught on any, all of them I do no longer except for weed which I no longer buy and alcohol which I am dependant.  Other than that, its because it makes dieting, trainiing, eating so much easier and nejoyable, pretty simple.  It s mixture of enjoying experimentation and the easyness it provides.

Also, these type of dumb drunk decisions I have talen before, it just never involved a drug of this type.

S

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2012, 05:16:48 PM »
oh yeah, with all that, it was just a panic attack, right?  normal.

This^^^

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »

lol you didn't learn your lesson did you

sounds like you have a dependency on drugs to make you feel normal,,, maybe you should get help before you do something stupid again

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »
just what the fuck in hell is the point of this thread anyway?

Whoring for attention telling us your dumb story about how you failed your last suicide attempt ? What do you want us to say? Booo oooo little spoonfed piece of shit wants some love from strangers on the internet cause he cant get it in real life from anyone. Dont you have anything better to do with your life than smoking weed, getting drunk then overdosing on ephedrine?

Why are we suposed to give a damn about your story? You re basically telling us "hey guys , look at me, im dumb, im almost intentianoly killed myself, but im still alive! " Ok ? And?

Get help, quick. From real life people.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2012, 07:12:26 PM »
I had a mild overdose on Ephedrine sunday early in the morning, at around 9 am.  Rushed to the ER, had all exams done, no neurological, cardiovascular or digestive damage.

My question is, I want to keep on shedding fat, Im close to my ideal, how long should I wait before I start again? What dose should I start with? How imbecile is this idea? And, lastly, is there any chance that by consumig low doses again, I will get intoxicated faster/sooner/always? I dont want to rush into the ER for this again because Id probably be sent to rehab.

This is a serious thread, so besides trollans you can also try to chip in,

1) You mixed ephedrine with alcohol... you dont need us to tell you how fucking stupid that is... next time dont take ephedrine and alcohol

2) if you still feel elevated heart rate, chances are your having some anxiety from your episode, or maybe mild panic attacks... that stuff should be out of your system by now

3) as most people will say, diet and cardio does wonders for fat loss... but if you wanted to add something in the mix ( other than injectibles), i would recommend 50-75mcg of T3 daily. go do some research as regards to tapering up and down

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2012, 07:20:26 PM »
Horrible unsustainable nausea, elevated heartbeat of course, tremors, couldnt speak or think clearly, sweaty, horrible intestinal spasms and the doc said I was talking nonsense.

Vomiting and headaches too of course.

the docs want you to think you are crazy so they can put you on more pills

as we age we cant handle the stimulants

since we all die eventually our blood vessels get more and more narrower no matter what thus any kind of stimulants will start to feel more like heart attacks than stimulation
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2012, 07:32:47 PM »
Yes, all exams turned out negative, no cardiovascular or neurological damage, gladly.

This is a pic from the clinic last night.

you beleive what the shit inferior machines tell you. these machines dont know shit, if they knew something there would be alot less deaths
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
One time in the early 90's I took advantage of the elevated BP effect and devised a very nice plan... 

I took 50mg ephedrine and 200 caffeine, waited about 90 minutes, then I went to the docs.  He took my BP and it was 180/120.  I made up the story about work stress and I got time off work with full pay for 6 months. 

Pretty slick huh?   ;D 8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2012, 08:04:50 PM »
1) You mixed ephedrine with alcohol... you dont need us to tell you how fucking stupid that is... next time dont take ephedrine and alcohol

2) if you still feel elevated heart rate, chances are your having some anxiety from your episode, or maybe mild panic attacks... that stuff should be out of your system by now

3) as most people will say, diet and cardio does wonders for fat loss... but if you wanted to add something in the mix ( other than injectibles), i would recommend 50-75mcg of T3 daily. go do some research as regards to tapering up and down

no need to taper t3, it's suppressive regardless

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
Errr... thanks but no thanks, what's the point of bothering with your stupidities? the last time you were caught at a contradiction you had the thread deleted.
Same with the next three threads that pointed out your deletion of the initial one

Go fuck your mother instead.

Epic meltdown!  ;D Lol, fucking owned like a bitch again. I accept your admission of defeat. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2019, 03:51:08 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2019, 06:50:20 AM »
Did he die?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2019, 08:59:20 AM »
I had a mild overdose on Ephedrine sunday early in the morning, at around 9 am.  Rushed to the ER, had all exams done, no neurological, cardiovascular or digestive damage.

My question is, I want to keep on shedding fat, Im close to my ideal, how long should I wait before I start again? What dose should I start with? How imbecile is this idea? And, lastly, is there any chance that by consumig low doses again, I will get intoxicated faster/sooner/always? I dont want to rush into the ER for this again because Id probably be sent to rehab.

This is a serious thread, so besides trollans you can also try to chip in,

Are you willing to Die just to get ripped?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2019, 09:29:11 AM »
How does it compare to pseudo-ephedrine?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2019, 10:02:14 AM »

I honestly do understand I'm fucked up.

Fixed.