Author Topic: Prostate Cancer  (Read 21163 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Prostate Cancer
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 06:09:12 AM »
Prime, 2 yrs ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had a sign that I ignored for almost 2 yrs. When I finally realized it was not what I thought it was (self diagnosis) I went and had a PSA. My PSA was PERFECT. The urologist then did a digital exam, I think he had a size 20 ring finger. He felt a mass on my prostate. They ran this big thing in my ass and it first had needles that came out and shot stuff into my prostate to deaden it, about 8 shots and I felt every one. Then this little claw thing comes out and it pulls out pieces of the prostate to look for cancer. It pulled 18 samples and I felt every one of them. Got the call about a week later. All samples had cancer. Everyone- keep in mind that 20% of prostate cancer diagnosis have perfect PSA test results.

In the surgery they went in from the front and totally removed my prostate. For those who don't know this your prostate creates semen and also holds back your piss. So I had a catheter for a month, then in diapers for another 3 months, then a "guard" like a pad for about 4-5 more months.

I had a healing complication as well. The 5" long incision blew open after I got home from getting the staples out and I had an opening above my cock that was 5" long, 1 1/2" wide, and 1' deep. My wife had to pack it 2x a day with sterile water and gauze. It was so fucking gross. First time I looked at it in the mirror I passed out. Two weeks after that I had surgery to close it again.
My urologist knows I juice. He said that the test did not cause the cancer, but he said it definitely speeded up the growth of it.

Good luck buddy and if you want to talk about it or anything please PM me. As you can tell I am not ashamed of it.
What was this sign? Just curious..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 06:13:32 AM »

Everytime he peed a big green monster came out and shouted "Boooooo!"

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:01 AM »

2 signs but from the same reason. When I would sit on the toilet and strain to shit a little bit of blood would seep out and drop into the toilet. Also once in a while when I would nut there would be a little trace of blood in the cum, notice that when I would give the wife a facial or on the tits or ass. (Hey, I like that ok) I research on the web and when they talked about the blood in the semen basically all of them said it was a busted or inflammed seminal artery. So I dealt with it and tried to ignore it. It started getting worse. By the time I went the blood was dripping during straining to shit pretty bad. And the reason the blood was coming out was due to the tumor pushing on something, I don't remember now. But when I researched it 2 yrs ago the majority of the sites said not to worry it is not prostate cancer. I just looked and many read different now.   :-\  I hope this helps Meso and I hope you or anyone you care about has to go through it.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:40 AM »
Everytime he peed a big green monster came out and shouted "Boooooo!"

I totally expected a 2 yr old to chime in.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 06:33:56 AM »
Sorry to hear about this OP...also gym rat and Big Cyp and all w/health issues.
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 06:38:00 AM »
I totally expected a 2 yr old to chime in.

Hey sorry bro, not trying to undermine the subject. I'm in a bit of a daze myself at the moment was told I have MS 2 weeks back  :-[

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »
Hey sorry bro, not trying to undermine the subject. I'm in a bit of a daze myself at the moment was told I have MS 2 weeks back  :-[
:(
Would you please share some of your symptoms that prompted you to go to the doc?
If OP wants we could start a diff thread or PM
R

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 06:56:01 AM »
sucks for you bro, good luck

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 08:21:24 AM »
I notice when Iam on heavy androgen cycle my prostate are inflamed and painful to piss, some times I got painful precum coming after urination

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 08:30:05 AM »
Prime, 2 yrs ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had a sign that I ignored for almost 2 yrs. When I finally realized it was not what I thought it was (self diagnosis) I went and had a PSA. My PSA was PERFECT. The urologist then did a digital exam, I think he had a size 20 ring finger. He felt a mass on my prostate. They ran this big thing in my ass and it first had needles that came out and shot stuff into my prostate to deaden it, about 8 shots and I felt every one. Then this little claw thing comes out and it pulls out pieces of the prostate to look for cancer. It pulled 18 samples and I felt every one of them. Got the call about a week later. All samples had cancer. Everyone- keep in mind that 20% of prostate cancer diagnosis have perfect PSA test results.

In the surgery they went in from the front and totally removed my prostate. For those who don't know this your prostate creates semen and also holds back your piss. So I had a catheter for a month, then in diapers for another 3 months, then a "guard" like a pad for about 4-5 more months.

I had a healing complication as well. The 5" long incision blew open after I got home from getting the staples out and I had an opening above my cock that was 5" long, 1 1/2" wide, and 1' deep. My wife had to pack it 2x a day with sterile water and gauze. It was so fucking gross. First time I looked at it in the mirror I passed out. Two weeks after that I had surgery to close it again.
My urologist knows I juice. He said that the test did not cause the cancer, but he said it definitely speeded up the growth of it.

Good luck buddy and if you want to talk about it or anything please PM me. As you can tell I am not ashamed of it.

I read anabolic steroids were created because the straight testoterone used by the Russian weight lifters caused prostate enlargement. Anabolic steroids was created to limit the androgen properties of steroids while increasing the anabolic properties.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 08:45:48 AM »
My dad had it, Ill probably have it, he went with invasive surgery and hes much better now.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 08:48:22 AM »
Did the doctor say whether constantly having penile tissue wedged up against your prostate inflamed it?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »
Would you please share some of your symptoms that prompted you to go to the doc?

Started with terrible headaches, and double vision (no history of headaches) was in hosp for a week as they said my 'intercranial pressure was high' and my pulse dropped to 38bpm (lol). After that I got hot sensations all over my body like someone was holding a lighter near my hand/leg etc (have one now actually)

First I thought it was just linked to a migraine (apparently you can have these for months) and then some of my muscles would move on their own accord (tricep one looked pretty cool) and my fingers on left hand move side to side constantly.

Then I started limping after only walking a block or two, to a few weeks later both my legs practically go numb after I walk 1 mile or so and have to rest before heading back. Had MRI on brain but only showed 1 lesion, so had MRI on spine (as when I move my neck get electrical shock down spine and into feet - bad sign apparently) and thats when got diagnosis.

I got great wife and kids though so can't complain, and I am still working full time & squatting hard/training 4 times a week so I thank God for that  :)

Because the disease started in my spine, basically I could end up in a wheelchair in future but I'm not type of guy to hope for the worst - MS is just a tiny tit like the rest of those little shits and I will be damned if it stops me enjoying life to the max!

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2012, 08:54:45 AM »
Your stats are a bit misleading prime.   The older you get, the chances become around 50% of men, it is directly proportional to age.

I would be careful to the watch and see approach as prostate generally spreads to bone first in which is an extremely painful disease.

Depending on your Gleason score and your PSA levels I would strongly suggest looking into radiotherpay seed inplants....it it a scary looking procedure but side effects and cure rate are great.

Please feel free to PM me any questions as this is what I do for a living, other than watching this site for entertainment!  

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2012, 08:55:53 AM »
Did the doctor say whether constantly having penile tissue wedged up against your prostate inflamed it?

Fuck off stenchofboner  ::)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »
Your stats are a bit misleading prime.   The older you get, the chances become around 50% of men, it is directly proportional to age.

I would be careful to the watch and see approach as prostate generally spreads to bone first in which is an extremely painful disease.

Depending on your Gleason score and your PSA levels I would strongly suggest looking into radiotherpay seed inplants....it it a scary looking procedure but side effects and cure rate are great.

Please feel free to PM me any questions as this is what I do for a living, other than watching this site for entertainment!  

PMing you...

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »

Frequency of urination, struggling to have a bowel movement.

Men past 50 should get PSA and a digital exam regular, many times men can have enlarged prostates due to inflamation that can also cause these symtoms!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »
Started with terrible headaches, and double vision (no history of headaches) was in hosp for a week as they said my 'intercranial pressure was high' and my pulse dropped to 38bpm (lol). After that I got hot sensations all over my body like someone was holding a lighter near my hand/leg etc (have one now actually)

First I thought it was just linked to a migraine (apparently you can have these for months) and then some of my muscles would move on their own accord (tricep one looked pretty cool) and my fingers on left hand move side to side constantly.

Then I started limping after only walking a block or two, to a few weeks later both my legs practically go numb after I walk 1 mile or so and have to rest before heading back. Had MRI on brain but only showed 1 lesion, so had MRI on spine (as when I move my neck get electrical shock down spine and into feet - bad sign apparently) and thats when got diagnosis.

I got great wife and kids though so can't complain, and I am still working full time & squatting hard/training 4 times a week so I thank God for that  :)

Because the disease started in my spine, basically I could end up in a wheelchair in future but I'm not type of guy to hope for the worst - MS is just a tiny tit like the rest of those little shits and I will be damned if it stops me enjoying life to the max!
Dude,I`m so sorry to hear this.

Stay strong and kick it in the ass.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2012, 09:05:05 AM »
Back to you Metabolic.

TruthHurts

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 09:05:17 AM »

Classy.  ::)

PM. Good luck, bro. Glad they caught it early.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 09:07:34 AM »
Dude,I`m so sorry to hear this.

Stay strong and kick it in the ass.

Hey thanks Wes, it's all good though - Next time i'm pulling 4 plates a side off the floor I can look at the tit giving me the MMA evils, and be satisfied that i'm doing ma best regardless!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 09:09:21 AM »
Hey thanks Wes, it's all good though - Next time i'm pulling 4 plates a side off the floor I can look at the tit giving me the MMA evils, and be satisfied that i'm doing ma best regardless!  :D
There you go brother........a positive attitude goes a long fucking way!!

Good luck,and all the best!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 09:12:14 AM »

I got great wife and kids though so can't complain, and I am still working full time & squatting hard/training 4 times a week so I thank God for that  :)

you're an inspiration bro.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2012, 09:14:23 AM »
Your stats are a bit misleading prime.   The older you get, the chances become around 50% of men, it is directly proportional to age.

A person I know of is going with the seed implants rather than complete prostatectomy. He has a much younger partner with whom he got together only a few months before he was diagnosed, so he is keen to not be rendered impotent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2012, 09:18:44 AM »
And here I was this morning feeling sorry for myself...........it can always be worse.