Author Topic: sugar withdrawals suck!!!  (Read 3165 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
sugar withdrawals suck!!!
« on: February 10, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
sugar withdrawals suck. >:(
Starting my pre- summer diet. cutting out junk food, sodas, and fast food. this is going to be a long weekend. lol
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: sugar withdrawals suck!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 03:17:24 PM »
sugar withdrawals suck. >:(
Starting my pre- summer diet. cutting out junk food, sodas, and fast food. this is going to be a long weekend. lol
You don`t have to cut out anything.  You know that right?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »
In before............D'OH

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 03:23:01 PM »

no, why not ? do tell  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 03:25:35 PM »
no, why not ? do tell  :)
Because it will not matter in a caloric deficit one bit where your calories come from. 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
Because it will not matter in a caloric deficit one bit where your calories come from. 

so i diet rich in fizzy pop and cheese burgers will get him a great summertime physique just the same as a diet of dry and tasteless chicken breast and broccoli ?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 03:32:29 PM »

Okay  ::) I will eat chick fila breakfast everyday and drink mountain dews and then have hardees for lunch and dinner. I would look like a bloated turd after two weeks of that. Clean eating is good for your body makes you look better. Nothing wrong with eating cheat meals it's still good to get in some clean food at least two meals a day.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 03:39:34 PM »
must we go through this again?  ???

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »
plus there's the health benefits of a good, clean diet. cream cakes surely cant give you the same benefits  ???

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 03:47:27 PM »

Sweet, I really like butter.  I eat around 3000-3500 calories a day right now.  A stick of butter has 810 calories.  So if I have a stick of butter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner I should get ripped.  Right?  3 sticks = 2430 calories.  Shredded?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »
Sweet, I really like butter.  I eat around 3000-3500 calories a day right now.  A stick of butter has 810 calories.  So if I have a stick of butter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner I should get ripped.  Right?  3 sticks = 2430 calories.  Shredded?

In theory yes, but why would you want to eat that?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »
In theory yes, but why would you want to eat that?

Why wouldn't you want to?  Tastes great, and you can get ripped.  Right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
Why wouldn't you want to?  Tastes great, and you can get ripped.  Right?
Jezebelle and I probably go through a few lbs of butter a week easily.  Except we make exceptional food, whereas you don`t have a clue what to do with it.  So yes, it is possible to eat a ton of butter and remain extremely lean. 

I am the leanest I have ever been in my life at 161 lbs.  I wish it were warmer than 50 degrees so I would have reason enough to not wear a shirt and take a picture.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »
Why wouldn't you want to?  Tastes great, and you can get ripped.  Right?

A little butter tastes great, yes and you could get shredded as in low bodyfat yes, you just wouldn't maintain muscle. TA isn't stating anything crazy. At my leanest I've eaten a tub of Haagen Dasz every day along with numerous "junk" foods and I was getting my protein solely from hemp protein powder. Look at gh15's posts, he even tells you that you can eat ice cream and be shredded.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »
Jezebelle and I probably go through a few lbs of butter a week easily.  Except we make exceptional food, whereas you don`t have a clue what to do with it.  So yes, it is possible to eat a ton of butter and remain extremely lean. 

::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 05:07:33 PM »

I am sure he is like most people whereas if they get a taste of the bad shit then they go nuts with it and don't stop.  It's easier to suffer a week and then not trip to much off of not having it.  Sugar is a drug man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 05:09:46 PM »
At this very moment,I`m indulging in some delectably delicious Thomas Jefferson homestyle strawberry shortcake, with home made whipped cream!

Too easy!  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
At this very moment,I`m indulging in some delectably delicious Thomas Jefferson homestyle strawberry shortcake, with home made whipped cream!

Too easy!  ;D

Hey, that's TA's line.   :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 05:48:24 PM »

I am the leanest I have ever been in my life at 161 lbs.  I wish it were warmer than 50 degrees so I would have reason enough to not wear a shirt and take a picture.

How do you know I don't know what to do with it?  Also, ya'll are supposed to have some 60's next week.  Sunny too.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 05:49:23 PM »

I am the leanest I have ever been in my life at 161 lbs .  I wish it were warmer than 50 degrees so I would have reason enough to not wear a shirt and take a picture.
LOL!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »
Our future is a mix of the best from past and present.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 06:00:00 PM »
Okay  ::) I will eat chick fila breakfast everyday and drink mountain dews and then have hardees for lunch and dinner. I would look like a bloated turd after two weeks of that. Clean eating is good for your body makes you look better. Nothing wrong with eating cheat meals it's still good to get in some clean food at least two meals a day.
All I know is when I eat clean. I lose weight. When I eat fast food I gain weight. Maybe my body is just weird like that.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 06:15:31 PM »
Are you monitoring your calorie intake? Or just eating whatever thinking it's enough.
Daily burn tracker on iPhone.
A

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 06:17:14 PM »
lol@ it doesn't matter where the calories come from.   amazing ::)

I always have a tough time getting through those first few days.  After about a week I lose all those cravings, plus I start seeing the changes, so I don't even think about those junk calories anymore other than an occasional cheat meal.