Author Topic: Craig Titus's Launches His New Web Page!!!!!!!!  (Read 8392 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus's Launches His New Web Page!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2012, 09:29:02 PM »
If a judge says you have to serve x amount of years before being eligible for parole, you gotta do them years though. I'm certain of that.

true but he could have went back to court. the judge can change the ruling. it looks like it was changed to me
irongearco.com

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2012, 09:31:16 PM »
he is my hero, so noble, and intelligent.  I pray for his release in 2016, he can do some damage in the Master's O, everyone wants some personality back in the IFBB, Craig would bring it, I expect Chic to send a letter to the parole board expediting his release.

on official ifbb stationery no less  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 10:48:56 PM »
willgrant is a registered sex offender and has molested hundreds of women
HAHA   ;D  Good try but Will has never sexually offended me. 

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 10:53:01 PM »
HAHA   ;D  Good try but Will has never sexually offended me. 

Never say never. Remember, it's fair to say for the veteran members (including myself) Mr."Will"-Grant has his dark side he hasn't shown you yet. You're still fresh meat to know the real Will-Grant.
#

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 11:00:58 PM »
Never say never. Remember, it's fair to say for the veteran members (including myself) Mr."Will"-Grant has his dark side he hasn't shown you yet. You're still fresh meat to know the real Will-Grant.
I know Willgrant away from getbig forums and since I have got to know him I no longer see him as his online persona. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 11:07:56 PM »
:)

lmao- I have never laughed so hard in my life this is one of the funniest fucking pictures I have ever seen lol.
l

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 11:10:32 PM »
I know Willgrant away from getbig forums and since I have got to know him I no longer see him as his online persona. 

lol

Sure, if that's the smoke screen that'll make you forget the real Mr.Will-Grant. But why don't you check out his taste and sense of humor that he still has by simply clicking on the link provided on his profile. http://www.lemonparty.org/
#

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2012, 11:23:03 PM »
lol

Sure, if that's the smoke screen that'll make you forget the real Mr.Will-Grant. But why don't you check out his taste and sense of humor that he still has by simply clicking on the link provided on his profile. http://www.lemonparty.org/
That link is meant to be taken as a joke.  Wills taste is nothing like that.  He is sweet, genunie and sincere with me.  What ever he has posted on getbig in the past doesn't faze me. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »
lol

Hey dick face - that was titled weider bodybuilding style and placed there as a joke, when I registered the account, do you not have a Sense of humour ? oh no thats right you the silly little bitch that crys about random pics in the random pic thread - 3 old guys blowing each other is funny to me cos it's a "random" pic - you still annoyed Booty ignored your groveling PMs to come see you in NY ? - fuckwit  ::)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 11:39:10 PM »
Hey dick face - that was titled weider bodybuilding style and placed there as a joke, when I registered the account, do you not have a Sense of humour ? oh no thats right you the silly little bitch that crys about random pics in the random pic thread - 3 old guys blowing each other is funny to me cos it's a "random" pic - you still annoyed Booty ignored your groveling PMs to come see you in NY ? - fuckwit  ::)

LOL

This wonderful, booty how fast did you get Mr.Will-Grant on Getbig to get fired up? I'm curious, was this via text or phone. And FYI, WillGrant...only reason why I PM with booty is because as others mentioned she's a rat. But I don't dislike anybody, so no offense sir.  :)
#

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2012, 11:40:27 PM »
Stop projecting you to how I am fucktard - Her and I know each other away from here just like you wanted with your groveling PMs to her but she ignored you - so you are now showing your "darkside" are you ? Trying to cause trouble between two people that have clicked all because you missed out ? Little mexican bitch you are  ::)

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2012, 11:41:59 PM »
That link is meant to be taken as a joke.  Wills taste is nothing like that.  He is sweet, genunie and sincere with me.  What ever he has posted on getbig in the past doesn't faze me. 

HAHAHHA you dumbass rat. You're still fooling yaself?? Good thing Mr.Will-Grant doesn't remember what he posts on here to erase his past.  ::)

Now this really shows his sweet, genuine and sincere side. Especially when his hilarious jokes about f-cking a mom and a little sister. And then piss in her mouth. Two retards finding love on here. One is a rat, the other is a sick twisted minded pedo. ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=218256.msg3040205#msg3040205
Team Sarcasm

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2012, 11:43:50 PM »
Stop projecting you to how I am fucktard - Her and I know each other away from here just like you wanted with your groveling PMs to her but she ignored you - so you are now showing your "darkside" are you ? Trying to cause trouble between two people that have clicked all because you missed out ? Little mexican bitch you are  ::)

Relax, I'm sorry if I offended you. And I'm white, not Mexican sorry.  :) You take this forum to serious, don't take it personal.  :)
#

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »
LOL

This wonderful, booty how fast did you get Mr.Will-Grant on Getbig to get fired up? I'm curious, was this via text or phone. And FYI, WillGrant...only reason why I PM with booty is because as others mentioned she's a rat. But I don't dislike anybody, so no offense sir.  :)
The PM looked a bit more that that you filthy little mexican  ::)

And for your information I signed in and looked at the thread, we had been talking earlier and she hadnt mentioned this.

1. Cos you are not important
2. It's there as a joke - put there to catch unweary people clicking on a link titled weider BB lifestyle - all because its 3 old guys eg. like the old schmoes that pay for your gear money Mr Crisco kid -  dork  ::)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2012, 11:55:52 PM »
Ironically, it works like the original web site where he ask for "donations" ;D

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/Template.aspx?i=z-1024059

I'm not even going to ask how you just happen to know about this and the same day it was created.  :o
and keep moving!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2012, 12:00:30 AM »
HAHAHHA you dumbass rat. You're still fooling yaself?? Good thing Mr.Will-Grant doesn't remember what he posts on here to erase his past.  ::)

Now this really shows his sweet, genuine and sincere side. Especially when his hilarious jokes about f-cking a mom and a little sister. And then piss in her mouth. Two retards finding love on here. One is a rat, the other is a sick twisted minded pedo. ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=218256.msg3040205#msg3040205
Hi Alex/gimmick - whats the problem with this ? it's getbig you fat fuckwit - that sort of stuff goes and Booty has looked through my Posts, why would I erase my past its part of what GB is all about, and how I am off here is totaly different to how it is on here or are you a douche off here to ? oh dont answer that, you mouldy cock juice fa99ot - you still shooting blanks tubby ?  :D
Relax, I'm sorry if I offended you. And I'm white, not Mexican sorry.  :) You take this forum to serious, don't take it personal.  :)
The crisco kid looked pretty mexican to me - maybe you take this place to serious having to try post stuff, twist it all to try cause trouble - now back to your groveling PMs where she turned you down and ignored you isn't this why you are trying to cause trouble ::) and btw your effort failed pedro  :D

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2012, 12:50:45 AM »

translation:: hes a pussy in real life like most "get bigger" cunts,,

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2012, 01:50:59 AM »
translation:: hes a pussy in real life like most "get bigger" cunts,,

You must have met a lot of getbiggers to know that.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2012, 02:04:15 AM »
wouldnt be surprised if he was on gear again

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2012, 05:12:10 AM »
LOL

This wonderful, booty how fast did you get Mr.Will-Grant on Getbig to get fired up? I'm curious, was this via text or phone. And FYI, WillGrant...only reason why I PM with booty is because as others mentioned she's a rat. But I don't dislike anybody, so no offense sir.  :)
You're just another two faced c u n t  who first began sending me private messages when I first joined here and when I didnt send a reply to your last pm dated back in october asking me for my msn handle, you now try to turn it around by saying that you only pmed me because some had called me a rat!  That's a load of bullshit you fucken Liar!  Now you stick your nose in my relationship with Willgrant which happens to be very strong and very solid and think that I will listen to a no good loser like you???  You underestimated me or willgrants relationship you two faced scheming piece of shit! 

lol agree.....new york is too hectic, but i've never been to australia although would love to go one day  ;) and yeah on getbig you might get some retards pm you whether its male or female they just hate just ignore it and have fun on here with a grain of salt, i've been a member since 2005 so i guess i really know the nature of getbig lol....by the way do you use any IM's or email, easier to talk there if you want  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2012, 05:28:47 AM »
I'm not even going to ask how you just happen to know about this and the same day it was created.  :o

M u S C L E W E E K . C O M  ;D
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2012, 05:31:08 AM »
You're just another two faced c u n t  who first began sending me private messages when I first joined here and when I didnt send a reply to your last pm dated back in october asking me for my msn handle, you now try to turn it around by saying that you only pmed me because some had called me a rat!  That's a load of bullshit you fucken Liar!  Now you stick your nose in my relationship with Willgrant which happens to be very strong and very solid and think that I will listen to a no good loser like you???  You underestimated me or willgrants relationship you two faced scheming piece of shit!

Pawnt!! and I love firey  :P  :-*  :)

You Know Crisco Kid you fat lil mexican bastard BigN that Two Faced people = real RATS - you seem to fit the picture here plus with all the finger pointing you do, it show's you always first to give someone up - you always think others are rats cos you are one yourself because you are so untrustworthy and cannot be trusted very much like WW - all I can say is GH15 be very careful who you share info with, this slimey spic is dodgy.

WG Approved

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2012, 05:41:50 AM »
Interesting find Vince! I'm amazed that Craig's earliest possible release date is only in 4 years!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2012, 06:03:58 AM »
Interesting find Vince! I'm amazed that Craig's earliest possible release date is only in 4 years!

No he isn't.  Bertil Fox has a better chance of getting released than Craig Titus
A

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2012, 06:41:44 AM »
I see it was that queer bay that found this, fucking weirdo.

Also saw squads phone number posted up on muscleweek, guess you can only stab your friends in the back so much.