Author Topic: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)  (Read 49361 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)
« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2012, 07:38:03 AM »
all through 70s vet drugs were in use,, they used to get them from vets,, actualy franco used to steal them with out paying,, winstrol VET used including equipoise vet used including trenbolona vet used all through 70s ,, yes there was winstrol human grade too back then and now btu im talking about vet drugs being used winstrol included for some reason .....which i will let you speculate here....winstrol was used in a vet form,,

all through 70s! ,, also hgh cadavar was already run among high level bodybuild ,,

wanna see how i bring narcsistic fucktard into this ? here ill show you

reeves used TESTOSTERONA IN THE 40S! avaiable to use in europe for medical reasons btu easily obtained with little americano dolaros,,

countdown to narcsistic entering the arena begins

now,, as i alwys say bodybuild are liars!  they will ue anything they can and check anything they can ,,

all the veterinary drugs were available and used by franco columbo in the 70s ,, ALL OF THEM,, many of them used by arnold himself,, and those were the top fellas of the day ,, im talking here first hand not a rumor ,, first hand!

hgh as i said was used by top in experimental stage,, not all but few tops fellas used it ,, again fellas were scared of the giantizm deases... but no oen woudl stop arnold from nothing he was god himself after all ,, so he indeed do it ,, and quite few others i wont mention to not ambares them you can see though on their physiqe,, arnold wouldnt giev a flying fuck if i said what he used he would tell it to yourface straight on in closed room if you were serious bodybuild and he was nto in office  ...which is ...now!

as with everything on internet its he say and she say no oen can prove a dman thing,, i can tell you though ...that the drugs responsible to champions has a lot to do with veterinary drugs ,,yes also in the 70s... not to the degree it was later btu also in 70s my friends

now ,, in addition to all that ,,,if you think that in 2000 we sudenly discovered the powders lol you are severly mistaken ,, the poweders were always there friends,, always there...YOU DISCOVERED THEM ABOUT  15 YEARS AFTR THE MURDERER DISCOVERED THEM...this is the diff,,

yes pharma human grade was always preference in the begginign of modern bodybuild ,, btu later on came vet and mexicana right after and then ...came underground,, and in th e70s they used everything vet and pharma human grade , and a litle secret...they also cooked cookies... but shhh you didnt hear this from me ,,,just a little bird

if you think i lie to you ...which I DO NOT,, i have news to you coming quite soon gods willing via the generation nothigness prime tool THE I N T E R N E T ,, this news will reveal bodybuild to its little last details so EVERYONE knows what bodybuild is to the t ! that include mama jessica in middle minestoa that about to pick up her daughter from paino lesson and her son from karate classs...SHE ! too will knwo the truth

gh15 approved

I don't think anyone here is saying you're lying. I think most of us who were around during that time would just call it misinformed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2012, 07:40:08 AM »
NEVER lend a bodybuilder money
^THIS^

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »
I'm very aware a bodybuilder is a bodybuilder
From personal experience

Also don't do business with a bodybuilder

NEVER lend a bodybuilder money

And from reading your posts, the majority are lying FILT with regards to drugs

I'm of course referring to the hardcore narcissistic competitive obssessed few, and yes, generalizing

let me ask you something,,

do you truly think and im not asking you specificaly i jst make a posting asking in general and you are the victim chosen as quote lol

do you think...that the genetic development of human being is determental .. that one fella will work just as hard and have just same drugs and be 185lb 5'10 on stage while other take exactly same thing and be 255lb on stage?  same height,, do you think the genetic play such a huge role that there will be 60 lb of lean muscle diff between 2 individuals on same doses same products same everything?

this is what the filt want you to believe,, i stand against this ,, i stand against this and shout NO THIS IS A LIE,,

and it is a lie,, for! arnold woudnt be 225lb 6'1 if this was the case,, he would be 250 26 he would be 280 for the height he had...

friend,, it is ALL in the drug ,, the diff in numbers between humans can be 10lb due to genetic structure if everything trained on the body ...if same height and same drug doses and products ,,the look may be diff due to muscle insertions but the size...will be quite the same if on same products and done same things...

it is THE SIN of the cult ,, not of the cult but of the leaders of the cult that make sons pay heavy price,, the lies are very logn and been going on for many many years,, always trying to make it something other than drugs and it is ALL drugs

do you really think a 5'6 fella can walk around 240lbn single digit lol with out hormonizing his mama and papa and his granny too ,, do you really think that when arnold at 6'1 could barely be 230 and he used anything under the sun back then,, including expeimented wiht gh and actualy trained and trained hard!

do you realy think a no one like jeff long will bring his 5'6 to sudenly be 240lb arnold competition weight  lol at his midgit 5'6 with out major abuse of hgh and insulina? im talking MAJOR ABUSE including narcotics inorder to counter the side efects from abuse of hormones,, and im talking here life on the abue side

do you really thiink all that can be achieved with some dianabol 20 mg tablets and some 200 mg nandrolona like liar priest drilled in your head for many years?

well i got a big surprize for you ....it CAN NOT,, a midgit that is on hormones to begin with and do the balonie you talk about with little gh sometime and testosterona and nandrolona and some anadola...that midgit will look like the picture i will show you soon here ...i will show you a picture of what is the result of those midgits who get no where and never step on any stage EVER ,, i will show you here a picture of such midgit

but in general... haney was 240lb on stage...and that mean hgh and some insulina ,, when i say some i dotn mean 4 iu lol i mean SOME insulina,, he pulled it ok and knew how to use it right,, he ate solid and clean and that made it easier for him to keep the lines and again he did not! abuse it like today ,, the abuse today is crazy crazy abuse where 5'6 walk around 240lb on stage lol ,, i hope you understand that fella like branch waren is living under the needle at any given minute,, you take his neelde he shrink to 170 so fast you wont be able to say jack,, especialy if you take the gh and insulina,, all of those fellas they are not true bodybnuild,, they are hormone build,, they really dont have the foundation under...branch do have he started young but most of them dont have the foundation look into mr o now day look into many others...it just lack foundation and you see more and more jeff longs that are a joke to bodybuild and are a symtom of the deasese bodybuild is suffering of,,

i will now show you another problem in the wanna be gymasium rats.... this is what im talking about....let me fins pictur

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2012, 08:19:15 AM »
Look at Haney in the 83 Olympia then look at him at the 84 Olympia, serious mutation happened in that year between the 2 contests, its pretty obvious he upped the dose but he also started the all you can inject GH buffet, Im sure he was using smart amounts on slin by the time he retired at the 91 Olympia, his biggest and some say best ever.
yes, around 225-230 in 1983

Then boom 240lb plus!

Then late 80s 250lbs

Growth ok, mid-80s, its said to have been round and a select few used it

But slin, I did not know was around pre-90s as a prevalent bbing aid. A previous poster (can't remember who) mentioned strydom using slin in late 80s, BUT, my question is , as you said Haney made the jump to 240 in 84, could he have been using slin already?

Was haney a slin pioneer?

I thought yates was one of the first until today

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2012, 08:20:53 AM »
let me ask you something,,

do you truly think and im not asking you specificaly i jst make a posting asking in general and you are the victim chosen as quote lol

do you think...that the genetic development of human being is determental .. that one fella will work just as hard and have just same drugs and be 185lb 5'10 on stage while other take exactly same thing and be 255lb on stage?  same height,, do you think the genetic play such a huge role that there will be 60 lb of lean muscle diff between 2 individuals on same doses same products same everything?

this is what the filt want you to believe,, i stand against this ,, i stand against this and shout NO THIS IS A LIE,,

and it is a lie,, for! arnold woudnt be 225lb 6'1 if this was the case,, he would be 250 26 he would be 280 for the height he had...

friend,, it is ALL in the drug ,, the diff in numbers between humans can be 10lb due to genetic structure if everything trained on the body ...if same height and same drug doses and products ,,the look may be diff due to muscle insertions but the size...will be quite the same if on same products and done same things...

it is THE SIN of the cult ,, not of the cult but of the leaders of the cult that make sons pay heavy price,, the lies are very logn and been going on for many many years,, always trying to make it something other than drugs and it is ALL drugs

do you really think a 5'6 fella can walk around 240lbn single digit lol with out hormonizing his mama and papa and his granny too ,, do you really think that when arnold at 6'1 could barely be 230 and he used anything under the sun back then,, including expeimented wiht gh and actualy trained and trained hard!

do you realy think a no one like jeff long will bring his 5'6 to sudenly be 240lb arnold competition weight  lol at his midgit 5'6 with out major abuse of hgh and insulina? im talking MAJOR ABUSE including narcotics inorder to counter the side efects from abuse of hormones,, and im talking here life on the abue side

do you really thiink all that can be achieved with some dianabol 20 mg tablets and some 200 mg nandrolona like liar priest drilled in your head for many years?

well i got a big surprize for you ....it CAN NOT,, a midgit that is on hormones to begin with and do the balonie you talk about with little gh sometime and testosterona and nandrolona and some anadola...that midgit will look like the picture i will show you soon here ...i will show you a picture of what is the result of those midgits who get no where and never step on any stage EVER ,, i will show you here a picture of such midgit

but in general... haney was 240lb on stage...and that mean hgh and some insulina ,, when i say some i dotn mean 4 iu lol i mean SOME insulina,, he pulled it ok and knew how to use it right,, he ate solid and clean and that made it easier for him to keep the lines and again he did not! abuse it like today ,, the abuse today is crazy crazy abuse where 5'6 walk around 240lb on stage lol ,, i hope you understand that fella like branch waren is living under the needle at any given minute,, you take his neelde he shrink to 170 so fast you wont be able to say jack,, especialy if you take the gh and insulina,, all of those fellas they are not true bodybnuild,, they are hormone build,, they really dont have the foundation under...branch do have he started young but most of them dont have the foundation look into mr o now day look into many others...it just lack foundation and you see more and more jeff longs that are a joke to bodybuild and are a symtom of the deasese bodybuild is suffering of,,

i will now show you another problem in the wanna be gymasium rats.... this is what im talking about....let me fins pictur

gh15 approved

Gotcha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
Gotcha

no you hevnt got me yet,, wait for next posting right in 10 seconds,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2012, 08:24:33 AM »
First guy I ever knew that used slin was back in Florida...........1993.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2012, 08:25:09 AM »
here is your lies infront of your faces pupils,,

a filt ,, someone who claim natural status...lie to everyone around him ...a kido some no one in his 20s ,, but! this is the deasese! of today cult,, this is what i blame heris for!  this is what i blame the so call leaders of the cult for ,,

i will show you here what natural now day mean

pre deaseae stage ,, normal sane generation nothingness typical yougster

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2012, 08:27:09 AM »
after being in the heris and the criminals of the cult jaws after months and years of listneing to criminal skip lacour ,, and filt heris ,, and rest of the danta and sons filt...

here he is ,, all natural!... ::)

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2012, 08:28:19 AM »
just little pro hormone once every 12 months you know andropopers

fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2012, 08:28:22 AM »
after being in the heris and the criminals of the cult jaws after months and years of listneing to criminal skip lacour ,, and filt heris ,, and rest of the danta and sons filt...

here he is ,, all natural!... ::)

Who is he  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2012, 08:28:53 AM »
shut up im not done
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2012, 08:30:48 AM »
and finaly ,,a picture who show true dedicaiton to bodybuild,, : )  a true natural! LIAR,, lie to everyone around him ,, and will lie forever,, live in cave of drugs ,, and ofcourse all drugs,, 5'6 or 5'5... 220... as i like to say the coach mesurements lol only this is all naturalo lol

fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2012, 08:32:29 AM »
shut up im not done
FILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2012, 08:34:11 AM »
now i dont hav ea flying fuck who this fella is,, for me it is cancer among society ,, for me this is the reason YOU ARE FUCKED,, you have the balonie bodybuild have because filts like this that are not even in direct faults due to filts like heris!,, nwo this fella is nothing he would place last in every bodybuild competition he enter ,, thats why he probably dont enter any,, BUT GH IS THERE ....AND TESTOSTERONA BLOOF DOSES IS THERE,, AND REST OF THE ANABOLIC IS THERE,, EVERYTHING IS THERE,, BUTHE IS NATURAL!

this is the problem this cult is suffer from ,, and fellas truly belive he is natural ,, truly truly ,, and this! is the prime reason gh15 site is going to be hands down the best website in history of internet bodybuild because! the truth must be out there loud and clear,, this fellass can not go on ,,

you see what he is when natural ,, look like a female ,, again i show you reality !

learn to appreciate what i do here,, i dont want kidos to live illusion ,, and i will bring this to an end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2012, 08:41:29 AM »

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2012, 08:42:35 AM »
shut up im not done
More like these, less GHona and shit.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #168 on: February 13, 2012, 09:03:31 AM »

Love your photoshops, keep them coming ;D
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #169 on: February 13, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »
yes, around 225-230 in 1983

Then boom 240lb plus!

Then late 80s 250lbs

Growth ok, mid-80s, its said to have been round and a select few used it

But slin, I did not know was around pre-90s as a prevalent bbing aid. A previous poster (can't remember who) mentioned strydom using slin in late 80s, BUT, my question is , as you said Haney made the jump to 240 in 84, could he have been using slin already?

Was haney a slin pioneer?

I thought yates was one of the first until today

Tim Belknap is the usual suspect for bringing slin to the attention of bodybuilders, i think from the mid 80's there were few and i mean a very few who started using insulin, Haney was one of them, now i wrote using not abusing, they used small doses just enough to get past that 240lb mark, remember 240lb was considered freak status in the early 80's, and as gh15 has taught us going past 240lb in contest shape doesnt happen without slin
Thunderdome approved

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2012, 09:57:16 AM »
I had a friend who got taught about growth and insulin from Gary Strydom in 1989. Before that I had never heard of using insulin for BBing.

Same here.
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2012, 10:10:20 AM »
You sure about that then,looks like you`re out by 10 years,and how do you know what was taken in the 70s,you weren`t born until 1969.

Anabolic Steroids Profile
 <-- Return to Main Profiles Page
Parabolan

(trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

Parabolan is one of those drugs which appeared briefly (Negma eventually pulled it off the market) and made a huge impact very quickly. Dan Duchaine was the first person to write about this compound in his Underground Steroid Handbook Update Newsletter. In his write up, he speculated that you wouldnt want to go over 2 amps per week of the Original Negma Product (each amp was 76mgs, and if you are wondering why thats so, its because each amp gave the user precisely 50mgs of Trenbolone, once your bodys esterases cleave off the HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate ester ). Unfortunately, not many people really got a chance to experiment with the original Parabolan, as it was pulled off the market very quickly by Negma (discontinued in 1997). That created a very odd situation where the product was used very successfully by a few people for a very short time, then was basically unavailable after that. This basically created a bit of a cult following for the drug. Decades passed, and counterfeits stormed the market until Duchaine (again) wrote an article on extracting the Trenbolone from Finaplex Pellets, and then sterilizing them, in order to create your own Trenbolone Acetate, although this wasnt Parabolan, it soon curtailed the counterfeit craze for Parabolan. Tren was Tren, in most peoples eyes, regardless of the ester. "Fina kits" (a kit which enabled the user to make their own tren) then flooded the market, utilizing a loophole whereby the pellets and kit were both legal to buy, although clearly, making and using an injectable steroid in your kitchen is illegal. Flashing forward a few years, Trenbolone Acetate became available by many Underground Labs, then Trenbolone Enanthate became available,

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Parabolan.php#ixzz1mGvMoOI1

Correct. gH15 is off by 10 years. I remember learning about Parabolin around 1984-5 from Bob Sear. According to Anabolics 2002 Parabolin and Finajet were two different esters of Tren and Parabolin was discontinued in 1997.

and keep moving!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2012, 10:15:33 AM »
Correct. gH15 is off by 10 years. I remember learning about Parabolin around 1984-5 from Bob Sear. According to Anabolics 2002 Parabolin and Finajet were two different esters of Tren and Parabolin was discontinued in 1997.

im never wrong,, paraboan and trenbolona are indeed 2 diff ester but final result is same damn thing,, you want to go with treenbolona for the shorter ester,, as simple as that ,, if you think im some kido that oplay with you i got news for you ,, i dont just write what i say I MEAn what say ,,

im not off by 10 years im exactly up to date on everything

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2012, 10:27:31 AM »
you knwo what,, lets take the asumption parabolan ws never created,, ok ? we go with you,, never heard of parabolan fuck negma fuck the all france nation ,, they trators anyways,, corect? they stil haev fuckin trenbolona finaaaaaaaas in americana and europe for cattle,, TRENBOLONA ACE is what we all chase after,, i cant remember once in my life that i took trenbolona enantate other than to test it ,, fina was there since late 60s ,, all through 70s ,, fuck parabolan this is not even the issue,, the issue is the over all compound called trenbolona wether it is ace or hex or whatever ...the case is trenbolona and the short trenbolona is what we bodybuild like and what works

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2012, 10:35:35 AM »
Finaplix (Trenbolone Acetate)

Finaplix is an injectable anabolic/androgenic steroid which is derived from the the steroid nandrolone. It’s activity however is quite different to the point that direct comparisons between the two are difficult to make. Finaplix is a non estrogenic steroid and is considerably both more anabolic and androgenic than its parent nandrolone on a milligram for milligram basis. Finaplix was first extensively studied in 1967, described during a series of studies of experiments into synthetic steroids

YEAR 1 9 6 7

Finaplix was first extensively studied in 1967, described during a series of studies of experiments into synthetic steroids

for all the retards that can't read i made it bigger